Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Dogweed and Deathcap ~ Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:41 am
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Owner of Dogweed and Deathcaps
Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason nodded as he packed. He debated about bringing the wolfsbane potion, but he shook his head. Remy'll need it, and he wasn't sure how the wolf would respond to Strike or Arachnid. It was bad enough that he was allowing the bloodsuckers into his home. Finishing with his work, he shouldered the pack, ready at last. "I don't know about you, but I am ready. Let's go hunt us some fools, shall we?"

--------------------------------------
State: Simmering
OOC: ...
--------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:45 am
User Image
Cian O'Brian
Owner of Zonko's
Twenty Five

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

When the other men were asleep, Cian had run back to Zonko's. He said bye to Caera, but didn't explain what was going on. He figured he may not come back. As quickly as he could, he had gathered everything useful he could think of. He had a real knife, to replace the rock, and was carrying lots of Instant Darkness powder just in case they needed it. Now he was back at Dogweed and Deathcap, ready to leave with them.

▁▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

"My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."

Kai Sparrowheart

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:59 am
((Exit to Barnsley))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:54 pm
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Zane▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Acacia▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Striker's ClanShrieking Shack Bouncer

Come a w a y little light come a w a y to the darkness,
In the shade of the ☽☾night☽☾ we will come looking for you.

When Zane woke up, the first thing he noticed was that he had stopped bleeding. That was a good sign. Of course, the fledgling was only vaguely aware of what it was that had caused that to happen. The second thing he noticed, was that the other man in the room had blue hair, not purple. That meant that Strike had left, and somehow Cinq gotten into the room. Judging from the fact that his younger brother was sleeping, Zane figured that Strike had brought him here.

He got up and stretched quietly so he would not wake Cinq. It was then that he noticed the parchment on the door. He approached it and took it from the door, curious to see what it said.

Strike
Dear fledglings,
The werewolf and I are on the hunt for the people responsible for taking Jack. The prisoner is downstairs. Please feel free to feed from her and do what you want with her. We will be back shortly.

- Strike

Zane wasn't sure what to make of the note, but he knew that he couldn't leave the woman alone forever. He looked over at Cinq, a cruel smile crossing his face. He was the older brother, and Cinq was sleeping. Strike wasn't here to tell him not to do it, and he was fairly certain that he wouldn't mind. Zane approached Cinq and started shaking him. "Time to get up sleepy head," he said into Cinq's ear as he shook the man violently.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:07 pm
User Image
Cinq Moreau
User Image
Ghoul and Ghost Studies Professor
Former Hufflepuff

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

No dreams. Not even a nightmare. Just pitch darkness, without a sound, without a whisper. Then an earthquake; He was being violently shook. "Oh dear God, I'm awake!" Cinq exclaimed. He wanted to punch this kid in the face for disturbing his sleep.

Groggily, he got up and noticed that this wasn't the place in which he fell asleep. Was he moved during his sleep? Cinq didn't remember anything, and he didn't have a history of sleepwalking. It was either Strike or the wolf. "I'm up. What now?"

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
~Amelia Earhart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:17 pm
User Image

Zane laughed as Cinq came back into consciousness. "Good," he said as he backed away from the groggy man. From the looks of things, Cinq did not like to be awakened. That was interesting to know. "Read this," he said as he handed Cinq the note.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:41 pm
User Image
Cinq Moreau
User Image
Former Hufflepuff

Cinq took the parchment letter from Zane. Well, it was smart of Strike to leave two fledglings in an unprotected house with one of their arch nemesis. Well, at least the woman was bound and helpless, but if she could perform wandless magic, then the two would be doomed. Cinq really hoped that the woman never received formal education in the art of wandless magic and wandless communication.

Cinq sighed. "I hope he made the right decision, leaving us here." Well, even if Cinq as a vampire was useless, he still had his magic and wand. He was educated in spells and potions, after all.

~Amelia Earhart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:46 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Determined}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari knocked the door. Deciding she was in to much of a hurry to wait for a reply she opened the door and greeted the shop. Taking in the area she quickly assessed the inside of the store."Hello."She called out seeing if there was a response, no one appeared to be in the front of the store but it was a bit late. Stepping in she closed the door behind her. Taking a few steps in she called for the owner."Jason. Mr. Hill?" She questioned but heard no one or no movement, moving past a big potted plant she was surprised to see a woman laying on the floor. Moving over to her quickly, she bent down and felt the women. She was cold but it didn't seem like she was dead, no, she had a spell on her, given where they were at petrified possibly.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:55 pm
User Image

Zane looked toward the door as he heard a voice downstairs. It was a woman, but it was not the stranger. Could it be someone here helping the woman tied up downstairs? Zane quickly pushed the thought from his mind as he went to go investigate, hoping that Cinq would follow him.

When he got downstairs, he saw that it was someone else. Someone that he knew back when he was still human. She was his old astronomy teacher. What was her name again? Zane didn't think it mattered right now. She was over kneeling by the stranger. "I don't think you should be that close to her," the fledgling said.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:03 pm
User Image
Cinq Moreau
User Image
Former Hufflepuff

Cinq went downstairs along with Zane, having heard a very familiar voice. The voice came from no other than Inari Evernight. "Hello Headmistress," Cinq cheerfully greeted. "That woman isn't very friendly, just so you know."

As time went on, more and more people were dragged into this mess. It started off with one vampire, and it quickly spread like wildfire. He wouldn't be surprised if other magical creatures were dragged into it.

~Amelia Earhart

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:17 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Determined}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

User Image

Inari quickly turned around, rising to face the direction of the voice."Hello."She responded automatically. Even in a situation like this she was polite. It was just her way. Looking at the young man closer she realized she had seen him before. This was former student, a Triplet to be exact. His sister was still at the school, though his other passed away sadly and was a ghost on grounds."Mr. Acacia? Seems things have changed in your time away from school." She commented. Still unsure of what exactly was going on. Not a normal day but she would get the information she needed. She had to find Jack."Could you tell me why this girl is on the ground, or where Mr. Hill is at present?"She was greeted by tittle. Looking behind Zane, she saw Cinq."Professor Moreau, a pleasure, though a strange setting. And I will leave the girl be."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:36 pm
User Image

Zane had to think. Was this the astronomy professor, or was this the headmistress. No, it had to be the astronomy professor, but then again, things could have changed. After all, Cinq was still a professor at Hogwarts. He would know these things.

And of course, the woman had to recognize him. Of course. At least judging from the fact that she wasn't trying to turn him in she didn't know that it was he who had killed Erianthe. "Both of those answers are a bit difficult, but you're probably going to want them anyways. The girl's part of the Family. They're vampire hunters. And by Mr. Hill, I'm guessing you mean the owner of this shop. He left, with Strike. They're probably there already judging on how pissed Strike is," Zane replied.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:44 pm
User Image
Cinq Moreau
User Image
Former Hufflepuff

Zane... Acacia? The suspect in Erianthe's murder? The kid didn't seem like the one to kill his own sister though. Cinq, having heard Daisy's shrill cry, came running to find the Ravenclaw dead, then later a ghost at Hogwarts. Could Zane really have done it?

"A pleasure indeed," Cinq said. Through this mess, would the headmistress find out that he was a vampire? Though the secret would be out sooner or later, considering how this was a matter of the students' safeties. Though at the moment, Cinq had been in good control his the blood lust and abilities. And he hoped that it would stay that way.

~Amelia Earhart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:08 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Determined}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

User Image

Inari took this information in. Strike is who she was looking for and the man she'd came to find was with him. She had been right in seeking out Jason, and now had to find where they had gone." I know of the Family and if she is with them, do us a favor and make sure she doesn't go free."She took a couple steps away from the girl, since she was no longer any concern. Looking at the two men, she didn't really care about past ties at the moment, she knew she could question them on their involvement but she really didn't care at the moment."Now I must know, do you have their current location? I need to find Strike, the Family is bad and I need to get to them." She asked. She thought of mentioning Jack but was still unsure of how they were involved in this.

User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items