Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Dogweed and Deathcap ~ Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:50 pm
User Image
Cian O'Brian
Owner of Zonko's
Twenty Five

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

Cian's eyes widened. They knew where his fledgling was? His brain clicked. He felt a little dizzy, and he leaned over on the wall.

"Sir, I doubt you'll really care about this. But I think these people are taking more than just the Werewolves and vampires." Wherever Nerissa was, so was the fledgling. Unless they split them up... He wracked his brain, trying to think of something that could help them. He too, felt useless. Then he thought of something.

"Sir, have you ever heard of Veritaserum?"

▁▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

"My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Right as Strike prepared to bend her delicate finger again, to start the process all over, the woman finally cracked when she heard the word 'Veritaserum', "Please! I will talk! I will!" she weeped, her sobs coming in uncontrollably, "No more breaking, no more threats!" she looked up at Strike with her red puffy eyes.

The woman took a second to catch her breath, trying to control the sobs before they took her again, "It's true what the boy there says, we are collecting half-breeds. The mermaid was one of them. We considered centaurs, but they were too strong. The mermaid was simple to con," she spat at Cian, a cruel grin on her face before looking back up at Strike, "Your fledgling and pup are in the old abandoned cottage in Barnsley. You can't miss it,"

She sobbed again, uncontrollably. Her heart raced from the terror as she looked up at Strike, "What are you going to do with me?" she whispered, shaking like a scared child. She seemed so small compared to the towering Strike.

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:11 pm
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Zane▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Acacia▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Striker's ClanShrieking Shack Bouncer

Come a w a y little light come a w a y to the darkness,
In the shade of the ☽☾night☽☾ we will come looking for you.

Zane was about to protest when he felt something trickle down his nose. He didn't think that it was any mucus. He was fairly certain that his body had ceased creating the slimy substance his sisters called boogers when he changed. He put his hand up to his nose and looked at it to see blood on it. "Well that can't possibly be good," he said as he stared at his hand. It was shocking to see.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:48 pm
User Image

Strike was about to answer the Family member's question before he found himself writhing on the floor in the most excruciating pain he could imagine. Even turning had nothing to this. This was a vampire maker's punishment for allowing his fledgling to be in harm's way. He felt as though his heart would snap in two with how strong this sensation was.

"Nooo!!!" he screamed, rolling onto his stomach, and grabbing at his hair. They were killing him!!! Strike grabbed his heart and cried out in frustration, pain, and sorrow.

It was his fault. Arachnid was dying and it was all Strike's fault for letting his fledgling go. He should have hidden better. Should have known that the vampires disappearing was more than suspicious: it had been a sign. And he had ignored it. His mistake was evident in his cries as he felt his precious Arachnid dying, away from his maker.

◙■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■◙

Currently...
What I'm thinking: I have to find him
What I'm doing: Writhing in pain
Who I'm with: Jason, one of The Family, Cian and Zane
Where I am: Dogweed and Deathcap

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:50 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Owner of Dogweed and Deathcaps
Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason watched the interrogation with interest. It usually wasn't like him to wish pain on anyone, but this woman had threatened what he cared for. However, when the woman mentioned a pup, his mind suddenly went to Remy. He growled low in his throat. "You wretched wench, what do you mean, you have a pup? I should tear your throat out, and then let you bleed out." However, when Strike started screaming as Jason went to cover the windows, he turned on his heels, wand at the ready and pointing at the wretch on the floor.

--------------------------------------
State: Angry
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:05 pm
User Image
Cian O'Brian
Owner of Zonko's
Twenty Five

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

Cian watched the scene unfold before him. It was only going downhill from here. The boy was bleeding, the Wolf furious and far gone. The Vampire was half dead, though from something physical or in the mind he could not tell.

He felt his wand come out of his jeans pocket, he didn't realize it until it was almost pointed directly at the woman. He cast a stunning spell, scarlet light streaming towards her like a fiery dragon. When it hit, she would be knocked out completely.
"That's for Nerissa, you psycho b***h."
Then, just to be sure, he sent a petrification spell on her. She wouldn't be getting up anytime soon.
He thought. He had never been to Barnsley, so there went apparating. He had, however been to Sheffield. That wasn't far. Maybe if he took them there, they could steal a car and drive the...10 miles or so to the cottage. It wasn't a lot, but it was something. He turned to Jason, and whispered his, well, half of a plan.
"We need to do something, don't we?"

▁▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

"My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."

Kai Sparrowheart

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:23 pm
User Image

As time passed, the pain finally disappeared. He sat there, on the ground of the shop, gently rubbing his scalp. They hadn't killed him. Arachnid was still alive. The connection was still intact. He almost cried tears of joy, if the werewolf hadn't been standing there, watching his actions. They probably thought Strike insane, knowing so little of the ways of a vampire. They had no idea that the connection between maker and fledgling was this strong.

When he felt like he could, Strike stood up, looking to the werewolf and human, "I cannot join you on this hunt, not until night fall," he whispered, exhausted from his recent outburst, "We vampires must rest until then. Please, do not go alone. These people... they are more powerful than you can imagine. This one was just the beginning. They are not afraid to die,"

Slowly, Strike made his way to Zane, gently pushing him along to go to bed. Even Strike felt tired and wanted nothing more than to fall asleep.

Currently...
What I'm thinking: I'm exhausted
What I'm doing: Going to bed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:32 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason curled his lip into a sneer, looking toward the wretch. "What should we do with the filth then? I am slightly reluctant to leave her alive at this juncture, especially for what she has stated. And what do you know of what's going on?." His eyes narrowed at Strike, his gaze trying to figure out the mystery. "If you know of this, why did you not warn your fledgeling? Why keep it in the dark?" He growled low, the inner wolf getting the better of his temper. "I should rip out your throat, vampire, for bringing this here, to the very heart of my pack."

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:40 pm
User Image

Strike was on top of Jason in a second, his rage just as strong as Jason's, "You stupid wolf," he growled, "Do you think I wanted this? I love Jack," he screamed at this man.

The air in the shop grew still as Strike collected himself, trying to calm himself. If he wasn't careful, he would start the bleeding soon. Trying to steady his voice, Strike continued, "If I had any idea of what was going on, I wouldn't have spent the last few hours snapping her fingers trying to find my fledgling, now would I?" he pointed at the now petrified woman lying on the floor, "Unlike werewolves, it is a punishment to a maker for his fledgling to be left alone and hurt. I had no idea that The Family would be here, otherwise I wouldn't have just let my fledgling walk around. Got it?"

His purple eyes slowly grew dim. Suddenly, his eyelids fluttered as he passed out, falling towards Jason.

Currently...
What I'm thinking: I'm exhausted
What I'm doing: Passing out

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:05 am
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason caught the vampire purely by reflex. He could snap Strike neck so easily right now... He clenched his teeth, pushing the thought aside. Damn, he had invited this menace into his home, he would be damned if his wolf decided to take over and prove how much of a monster he was. He shoved Strike toward Zane, his eyes dangerous. "I shall get a room prepared for the two of you. I doubt that you can walk in the daylight." He turned on his heel and left to go upstairs to close the windows and cover them in his only spare room, making sure that as he did so there would at least be a place for the vampires to sleep. He then returned downstairs. "Upstairs, to the left. First door. I so much as get a whiff of any shenanigans, I will not hesitate to shove the both of you out into the sun." He waited for the fledgeling to bring his master upstairs, watching, then fell into a heap in an empty seat. There wasn't much to be done now, except for watch their prisoner until nightfall. Then, they could start on their hunt for their respective members. And woe be unto whoever held them, for he doubted that neither Strike nor he would leave them alive.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:36 am
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Zane▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Acacia▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Striker's ClanShrieking Shack Bouncer

Come a w a y little light come a w a y to the darkness,
In the shade of the ☽☾night☽☾ we will come looking for you.

The blood kept coming out of Zane's nose as he sensed the Sun's approach. He held his nose as he watched Strike on the floor in pain. At the moment, it seemed that Cinq was the only one in the clan who wasn't currently suffering from anything. When it stopped, Strike made his was over to Zane, pushing him off.

He was ready to get to bed. He needed to. He was fairly certain that he could feel blood coming from elsewhere. However, sleep would have to wait a bit longer, since Strike decided to lash out at Jason. Why the werewolf could not keep his mouth shut, Zane did not know. It was never wise to piss off a vampire when he was already mad.

The fledgling watched as Strike fell forward into Jason's arms. He was glad that the werewolf caught him. It nearly caught him by surprise when Jason pushed Strike toward him. Zane nearly dropped Strike, but managed to catch him. "Thank you," he said as he watched the werewolf go up the stairs. When he returned, he muttered something unintelligible as he dragged himself and Strike upstairs and into the room.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:35 am
((Time Skip))

User Image

As the sun began to set, Strike awakened in a strange room. Cinq was not around, so, Strike found himself at the bottom of the stairs. He lifted his head in acknowledgment towards Jason, then disappeared into a backroom. Before Jason could object, Strike returned, with Cinq over his shoulder, asleep. He was up the stairs in a second. Returning to the room that he had been asleep in, he put the fledgling down next to his older brother, and examined both their faces. His heart ached as he realized just how weak the vampires were at this point in time.

Reaching out, he tenderly caressed Zane's face. Then Cinq's. They were just vampire children. They shouldn't have to worry about surviving an attack by vampire hunters. Instead, they should be learning their new powers, trying to figure out how to earn their names.

Strike bit his lip as he stood, then turned towards the door. He put a note on it for the fledglings and then made his way back down the stairs. When he reached the bottom, he looked over at Jason with his purple eyes. The werewolf sat in a chair, watching over their prisoner like a hawk. Strike cleared his throat as he approached, "In case you missed it, they call me Strike,"

He looked at the woman who was still petrified on the ground, "I will tell you what I know, werewolf," his voice was soft as he approached the body, "The Family was a vampire hunting group based in Germany. When they first sprung up, at least a hundred years ago, we vampires laughed at them and their foolishness. They didn't know how to kill us, vampires. They didn't even know our weaknesses.

"Part of this is my fault, because I told a human some of our weaknesses, our blood's properties, our strengths... they found out that he knew, somehow, and tortured him for the information. As you can see, they found out everything.

"With the knowledge, I'm sure that many of my kind have been wiped out from our council. I may be the last council member alive, all because I left right before the storm rolled in. And now, they have my fledgling,"
he looked at Jason, "If I had known anything of this before, I would have left with my clan before The Family had come. Even you, who has a captured child, should understand the pain I feel.

"Werewolves have the need to be in a pack, to have others surround them. Vampires do not. Our nature forces us to keep our fledglings safe, causing us pain when they're in pain. It is also against our laws to simply abandon vampire fledglings that you make. Usually, I could find Arachnid's location through the pain, but... I don't know, there is like a wall there, keeping me from knowing his location,"
the sun was slowly setting as Strike spoke, "It is in our nature to hate each other, werewolf, but I just want what is mine back. If I am right, so do you," the vampire tilted his head as he looked down at Jason.

Currently...
What I'm thinking: I want Jack
What I'm doing: Talking
Who I'm with: Jason

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:22 am
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason had been sitting all day, occasionally sipping from a flask containing Invigorating Draught. He was tired, he knew that, especially since he hadn't slept since he woke up the morning before, but he'd deal with it. When Strike made his way downstairs, he looked up, raising an eyebrow, which led to both as the vampire explained what he knew. "Well then. It seems like we have a bit of work." He'd had all night to think on the situation, and although he was fairly certain that he should be murdering the prisoner, his mind had decided to instead focus, deciding on a course of action that would hopefully get Remy and whoever was captured out. Alive.

"We don't get along. I know that. I don't know why we don't get along, but for the moment, I am willing to put it aside. You wish to rescue this Arachnid. I wish to find Remy. And tear apart the ones responsible. It's up to you whenther or not you decide to let a beast join you in this." He stood, deciding to go about the shop, packing things up. He knew some of the things he would need, and gathered them accordingly. He then looked over toward Strike again, barely contained fury blazing in his eyes. "Just know this. I go to find my pup, regardless of whether or not you shall accompany me. We have a location that the woman mentioned. I plan to investigate."

State: Simmering

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:31 am
User Image

Strike's lips curled into a smirk, "As though I'd let you have all the fun to yourself, werewolf," the vampire looked down at the woman, "I left a note to my fledglings to watch over this woman. To feed from her if they needed to," he tilted his head as he looked down at her, "they are responsible enough not to kill her, I think,"

Strike looked up at Cian, "You seem intent on finding something that has been lost to you as well... why not come and join us in our hunt, boy?" the vampire smiled, flashing his fangs. It was a smile that thirsted for the blood of vengeance to stain his lips. He wanted to make The Family pay for their transgressions.

Whatever they wanted with these creatures, Strike would find out, would find them, and he'd break them apart.

Currently...
What I'm thinking: I want Jack
What I'm doing: Talking
Who I'm with: Jason and Cian(?)

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers