Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Dogweed and Deathcap ~ Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:18 am
Merrily we fall out of line, out of line...
I’d fall anywhere with you; I’m by your side!
Swinging in the rain, humming melodies;
We're not going anywhere until we freeze.
I’m not afraid, anymore, I’m not afraid...

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Spell InventorFormer HufflepuffHalfblood Twin

Jess stepped into Dogweed and Deathcap, an open, curious expression on her face as she looked around the shop. She'd never been very good with Herbology, and had never had any desire to go in the shop whenever she'd been in Hogsmeade while at Hogwarts. Shockingly, she thought dryly, it was a lot more interesting to her now that her boyfriend worked there. She'd heard all the rumors, complaints, etcetera about the owner, Jason, who she considered herself lucky to have escaped having as a professor. She suspected her flippant attitude towards homework and studying would not have gone over very well, from the sound of him. Even if she was a lot better at grinding through research now that she was a spell inventor. Seeing as she didn't have any work to do today, and the weather was beautiful, she hadn't see any reason not to go visit Dori. Technically, she knew she maybe really shouldn't be, seeing as he was supposed to be looking, but she was definitely going to buy something! It wasn't like she was just going to stand around chatting up her boyfriend possibly distracting him from his work. Fine. She was a terrible influence. She wandered into the shop, stopping every few seconds to stare at things.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Carefully we'll place our destiny...
You came and you took this heart, and set it free!
Every word you write or sing is so warm to me!
I’m torn, I’m torn to be right where you are...
You so know me, pinch me gently, I can hardly breathe.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:27 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious at Work with Jess
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Happy
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Ugh, talking to her is way better than repotting Whomping Willow saplings... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

We ωeит я υ и и ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š. Iт'š т ı м e føя υš тø g ø ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Lefт αłł øυя ¢ ł ø т ħ e š ωıтħ тħe ¢ α я вα¢κ вч тħe я ø α đ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - føя тħe в υ я и ı и g ıи øυя ν e ı и š ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - I נυšт и e e đ тø geт α ω α ч ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian still didn't entirely know why he was sticking this out; being trapped in the shop with Jason for hours on end every weekend was sort of hellish, to be perfectly honest. But, he admitted that he didn't want to leave the Alpha in the lurch with no one to help him out, especially since he was both running the shop and teaching at the school. Not for the first time, the Hufflepuff started swearing at Adalaide in his head. He still hadn't been given a decent explanation for why she'd quit, much to his annoyance. It'd been really sudden, though. He sometimes wondered if it'd had anything to do with the creep that'd been hanging around, but he had a hard time seeing her leaving the shop because of that arsehole. Honestly, the entire thing confused him, because she'd always struck him as an exceptionally loyal person, and had a hard time reasoning why she would just ditch Jason. She didn't even put in a two weeks notice! He wouldn't have thought her capable of being so careless, and yet, here they were.

spaceHe was particularly annoyed at her lack of presence today, because he was repotting some of the willow saplings, which he couldn't stand doing. Even when they were small and didn't pack much of a punch, it didn't stop them from trying, and he was already covered in tiny red marks where the infant branches were thwacking him. He'd been prodding the tiny, barely formed knots on their tiny trunks to paralyze them, but they were prone to coming back to life right as he was filling the pot with soil, which was incredibly annoying. Ada liked these things, he thought, with no small amount of confusion. How? What about them was even remotely likable? Then again, she did seem to have a thing for plants that could kill you, which was weird, considering she was one of the nicest, least violent people he knew. He glared at the plant he was currently repotting, which had decided to wake up right as he went to settle it into place, a branch lightly hitting his cheek.

spaceThe werewolf was muttering a string of curses when he heard the shop door open, a familiar scent hitting his nose seconds later. Bad mood forgotten, he grinned widely, abandoning his project (at least he hadn't left any of the damn things in limbo, they were all in a pot) to half-run towards the front of the shop. He skidded to a halt in front of Jess, only remembering at the last second that he was at work, and therefore couldn't grab her up in a hug. He had a feeling Jason might be a little peeved if he saw that, and the older man was around... somewhere. "Jess! Hey! Uh, what brings you by?" he asked, awkwardly scratching the back of his head, his other arm dropping to his side. She was the best thing he'd seen all day, he swore. And she wasn't green or brown, which was also a plus, considering that was 90% of what he'd been staring at since that morning.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ I'м и ø т ¢øмıиg ħ ø м e , I'м š т α ч ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Yøυ ¢αи в υ я и αłł мч м α ı ł αиđ đ ı š ¢ ø и и e ¢ т тħe ρ ħ ø и e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tełł Møм I ' м š ø я я ч føя ł e α ν ı и g вυт I'м š т α ч ı и g ωħeяe I ' м α т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ We'яe яυииıиg тø fıиđ м e α и ı и g ; ωe'яe gøиe αиđ и e ν e я ¢øмıиg в α ¢ κ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:16 pm

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Jess heard the sound of fast footsteps, and grinned, hoping her assumption that it was Dori speed walking in her direction wasn't about to be proven wrong. It was not thankfully, and she had to restrain herself from throwing herself at him. It was lonely, after a summer of living with him, to have gone through the whole year besides the Christmas break not being around him. She was glad it was spring again. She despised the winter; she'd never liked being cold or having to bundle up, and she was not the biggest fan of snow and ice. Now that it was warmer out and everything was in bloom, she found herself in a much better mood on a regular basis. It was a reminded that it soon would be summer again, Dori would be out of Hogwarts, and she wouldn't be sending Toby and Ronna and Gypsy and Jer half as many envious glances. Fifth wheeling it was not fun, and Gypsy and Jer were going to be married next winter.

...Jess wasn't entirely sure she didn't still feel seventeen, rather than someone who would be twenty at the end of June. Being in Hogsmeade didn't help, but it wasn't really a bad feeling. She liked being an adult, knowing she could depend on herself, that she had a job she liked and was doing alright for herself so far, but she did miss Hogwarts. Maybe not all the classes... but seeing the castle itself after apparating into Hogsmeade had sent an odd twist of emotion through her gut, like running into your old best friend that you hadn't seen since you were very small in the street one day. Hogwarts had watched her grow up, after all.

She smiled cheerfully at Dori, and replied cheekily, "Strictly official business, I'm afraid. Highly classified. Code name Seeing My Boyfriend." She looked him over, taking in the marks that she guessed were from a particularly agitated plant of some sort. "Seriously, though, you look... beat. What got you?" If she was so inclined, she could have thought through what she'd tried to avoid learning in Herbology over the years and made a few guesses, but she'd rather he just tell her so she could rail in indignation and possibly buy one of them to burn it in revenge for attacking her boyfriend. Alright, the last bit had been a joke, because while she'd never been very good with plants, she didn't hate them, and if word ever got back to Jason... well, she didn't fancying dying.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:29 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious at Work with Jess
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Happy
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Ugh, talking to her is way better than repotting Whomping Willow saplings... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

We ωeит я υ и и ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š. Iт'š т ı м e føя υš тø g ø ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Lefт αłł øυя ¢ ł ø т ħ e š ωıтħ тħe ¢ α я вα¢κ вч тħe я ø α đ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - føя тħe в υ я и ı и g ıи øυя ν e ı и š ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - I נυšт и e e đ тø geт α ω α ч ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian was just about to ask what on Earth official business she would have that would bring her down to the Herbology shop when she gave him the 'codename' for her mission, making him crack a grin. "Sounds very serious," he quipped. "And perilous. You should be careful. Such things are usually fraught with danger, y'know." Danger like Jason realizing that Dori was too busy flirting with her to to do his job, and her subsequently getting kicked out of the shop. Not to mention the lecture he'd get (though he doubted the Alpha would fire him... or, he was pretty sure he wouldn't, anyway). He probably ought to try and make himself at least look busy while she was here. That in mind, he gestured for her to follow him, heading over to a row of the mundane plants that had been a bit muddled by an older woman coming in earlier that day and looking the lot of them over for the one with the 'best leaves.' He didn't personally think the woman had known one bit about such things, considering she'd left behind several much better plants, but he wouldn't argue with her over it. He'd mostly wanted to get her out before Jason had an aneurysm from what she was doing to the collection.

spaceHe winced a bit when Jess asked about the marks on him, shrugging at her. "A few of the willow saplings got too big for their pots, I was moving them into new homes. They're... feisty," he chuckled, looking a bit sheepish. Jason and Ada could handle the things and come away without a scratch. He, on the other hand, hadn't quite figured that trick out yet. He supposed it'd come with time. Although, maybe not. He'd heard Ada on more than one occasion jokingly refer to herself as 'The Plant Whisperer,' a nickname she'd apparently been given in school, so on her end, maybe it was pure natural talent. And Jason... well, he had a hard time picturing the man ever having let anything mark him like that. He imagined he just glared the willows into submission. Though, he was at least nicer to the plants than he was to people. "I'll get back to it after you leave, though. No sense in you getting the same treatment," he told the brunette, frowning a bit at one of the plants he was putting back into place. The woman had been a bit rough with it, he noticed. Hopefully it'd bounce back easily enough... It didn't look too worse for the wear, except a couple leaves that'd come off.

spaceFeeling a bit adventurous (or maybe foolish), he took a second to press a quick peck to his girlfriend's cheek, then went back to what he'd been doing. "Seriously, though. Did you just miss me?" he asked, tone almost ridiculously hopeful. He'd admit, he'd sort of been worried that the year of him being back at school would make her realize that she preferred having her own space to sharing it with him. Judging by her rather enthusiastic response to his being home for the holidays, it'd been a ridiculous fear, but he'd had it all the same. He, meanwhile, had basically been counting down the days until he was graduated and back to her place, except this time, it'd be permanent. Or, he hoped so. He still hesitated to call it theirs, mostly because he did still feel somewhat like he was encroaching on her space, and was never sure if she was really okay with that. But, he remained mostly optimistic... mostly.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ I'м и ø т ¢øмıиg ħ ø м e , I'м š т α ч ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Yøυ ¢αи в υ я и αłł мч м α ı ł αиđ đ ı š ¢ ø и и e ¢ т тħe ρ ħ ø и e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tełł Møм I ' м š ø я я ч føя ł e α ν ı и g вυт I'м š т α ч ı и g ωħeяe I ' м α т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ We'яe яυииıиg тø fıиđ м e α и ı и g ; ωe'яe gøиe αиđ и e ν e я ¢øмıиg в α ¢ κ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:47 am

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Jess widened her eyes in mock suspicion. "Of course. Enemies lurk around every corner. I have to be on guard at all times. Any moment could be my last." That she somehow managed to make this come off as flirtatious ought to be proof of her absolute dorkiness, she thought with a grin, before trotting after him, taking bigger steps than usual to keep up with his much, much longer strides. "Good grief, what came in through here, a tropical storm?" she commented, upon seeing the messed up display. It wasn't actually that bad, but she suspected Jason who the type who liked things in his shop quite neatly arranged, and heaven help the poor soul who didn't put something back where they'd found it.

She pulled an expression of distaste when he explained about the willow saplings. "Little bastards, beating up my boyfriend." Her expression turned as sheepish as his. "...Good thing I don't work with plants. We never really got along, greenery and me." The brunette brushed a finger idly through a little bit of dirt on the shelf, before turning slightly and hurriedly dusting it off on her jeans when he pecked her on the cheek. He sounded so hopeful, it made her insides turn to mush. Well, technically her insides were already mush, they just got... mushier. "I always miss you. Is it horrible of me to say that I can't wait until you graduate?" Jess asked teasingly. She hated living alone now that she hadn't. The flat felt huge and empty with him gone, even if it was not very huge at all and filled with all her crap, thus negating any notion of 'emptiness'.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:18 pm
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ Aʀᴛɪsᴛ || Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny felt like he was in a bit of a fog as the two werewolves (werewolves!) took him back to Professor Hill's shop. Miles (he'd only just learned the guy's name since he had really never interacted with him) had decided to hang around and play mother hen, meanwhile Professor Hill (He couldn't call him Jason! That just seemed wrong!) went off to search his potion stores for something for the fever and pain. Neither of them were healers, but Jason stated he was going to send an owl up to the school to get Professor Dechering to take a look at the bite. Kenny couldn't look at it. He just couldn't. His uncle had died from a werewolf, and while he'd never met the man, he knew Pru and his aintin still had some issues with werewolves in general. To have their nephew and cousin bitten by one... He shoved that out of his mind. He didn't want to think about that. He really didn't. It was just... He curled up on the couch, trying not to think about being bitten. However, that dragged his thoughts to one other person.

Jojo hadn't been in the forest at all. She seemed to have disappeared. He didn't know what to think about that, especially since he didn't want to think about what that meant. Lysandar was out of jail. He'd been obsessed with Jojo enough to torture his own granddaughter. He pressed his face into his good arm, trying not to think. Because he really didn't want to. Everything around him had just gone to hell within the last twenty-four hours. He didn't even know if he could work in the tattoo parlour anymore. Was lycanthropy transmissable from needles? Honestly, he didn't know. He didn't even know how Emmett and Gypsy would react to having a werewolf working for them. Add to that the fact that the arm that was bitten was his dominant hand... He felt like he had lost everything in one cruel day, and he was hoping he could wake up from it, or that someone could come out from hiding and tell him it was all a joke. He'd prefer it to be Jojo, cause at least he could land two birds with one stone and know that his girlfriend wasn't with her psychotic grandfather.

════════════════════════
                                                  Location: Dogweed and Deathcaps - Back
                                                  Thinking: Please let this just be a joke, please?
                                                  Taken By: Johanna Tempest
                                                  OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:22 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDogweed and Deathcap
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxPack
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFurious, Worried
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aиđ иøω мч f υ я ħαš тυяиeđ тø š κ ı и xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Aиđ I'νe вeeи qυı¢κłч υ š ħ e я e đ ı и xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tø α ω ø я ł đ тħαт I ¢ ø и f e š š I đø и ø т κ и ø ω xxxxxx
                                                          Bυт I šтıłł đ я e α м øf яυииıиg ¢ α я e ł e š š тħяøυgħ тħe š и ø ω xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian knew he was probably in for it as he headed towards the shop; he hadn't met back up with the pack just before dawn like he was supposed to, which was sure to get him a lecture. But, he'd had an important personal mission to go on, one that Jason never would've agreed to let him undertake. He didn't care enough about people to allow Dori to risk his own neck, and their whole pack, just to go snooping around looking for Jojo. But after Kenny had come into the shop, worried because she was missing, he hadn't felt like he had much of a choice; he could do things that Kenny simply couldn't, after all. Namely, he could track, and not like a hunter. He'd hung with Miles long enough not to arouse any suspicion, waiting until the redhead had been distracted chasing something down to veer off on his own and return to the village.

spaceTo his credit, he hadn't been a complete idiot about the whole thing. He'd kept to the shadows, been wary of when he could hear people about. No one had seen him, at least as far as he could tell. He hadn't spent much time in the residential area, not figuring Jojo had much reason to've been there. It'd been easy enough to pick up her scent along the road with all the shops, and to follow it to the park. Unfortunately, that was where the trail had ended. More to the point, she hadn't been alone when she'd very suddenly vacated the premises (apparation, obviously, there was no other explanation); there'd been someone with her, a man, and his scent had been similar enough to her own that Dori was willing to bet he'd been family. He didn't quite know what to make of that, given that he'd never met any of her family, but it didn't bode well; he paid just enough attention to the world around him to know about her grandfather having broken out of prison. He didn't know why the man had been there in the first place, but they didn't exactly send you to Azkaban over minor offenses. The guy was probably bad news.

spaceThe werewolf was distracted from his thoughts as he approached the shop's door, however, when he caught Kenny's scent; not old, not from earlier that day. It was fresh, and with it, there was...! Dori frowned, pace quickening as he rushed into the store and up to Jason's flat above, dreading what he would find. When he saw the Slytherin, he felt his blood run cold, and froze, stock-still. "What- What HAPPENED?!" he shouted, hands balling into fists and he searched for Jason. The alpha was no where to be found, Miles standing nearby. He grit his teeth; stupid question, it'd been a stupid question, it was obvious what'd happened. Kenny wouldn't be here unless he'd been bitten, even if Dori hadn't been able to see the wound on his friend's arm. He growled low, shooting a glare at Miles, not for him, but for lack of ability to glare at the actual source of his frustration. "... How?" he bit out, brain not really processing much of anything well enough to ask anything else.

spaceThe Hufflepuff felt sick; he wouldn't wish this on anyone. He may've come to terms with what he was long ago, might even enjoy it, but that didn't mean he'd ever think there should be more like him. And Kenny, Kenny had already had it bad enough, he'd- Shite. "You were looking for Jojo," he said distantly. "In the forest, you were... I should've told you, I could've... you wouldn't have... Dammit!" Dori very suddenly turned, slamming his fist into the wall. Unfortunately for him, it left a rather sizeable hole, one which he was sure Jason would rip his throat out over, but then again, he didn't much care. He'd rather like to tear into the older man himself at the moment, considering what he'd done to Kenny. But, Dori couldn't help but feel like he was partially to blame; if he'd told the Slytherin what he was, Kenny wouldn't have had a reason to go into the forest. The werewolf would've been able to say, 'At the moon tonight, if you haven't found her, I'll try tracking her for you.' And 'Don't go in the forest, it's dangerous, there are ******** werewolves in there.' But he'd put off telling the guy for so long, and now it was biting him the the arse... and Kenny in the arm. The thought might've been funny, if it were possible for literally anything about this to be funny. "... God dammit."

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx Yøυ ¢αи ω e α я чøυя fυя łıκe α я ı ν e я øи f ı я e
                                                          xxxxxx Bυт чøυ вeттeя вe š υ я e ıf чøυ'яe м α κ ı и ' Gøđ α ł ı α я
                                                          xxxxxxxxx I'м α я α т т ł e š и α κ e , вαвe, I'м łıκe f υ e ł øи f ı я e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx Sø ıf чøυ'яe g ø и и α g e т м α đ e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx đøи'т вe α f я α ı đ øf ωħαт чøυ'νe ł e α я и e đ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:43 pm
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ Aʀᴛɪsᴛ || Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny wasn't much paying attention. Not with how much he felt like shite. So when someone else came into the room, he didn't notice it until that person shouted, sending his ears ringing as he groaned. Ow, that was too loud. He rose one arm up to try and cover his ears, a bit late considering that it had already happened. However, he felt Miles shift from where he had been covering Kenny's arm with some gauze to stand, and his eyes cracked open to look at the redhead. "Not so sound like an arse right now Dori, but you really shouldn't yell. Especially since you know how sensitive your ears probably were when you were first bit."

Frowning, Kenny looked over to where Miles was looking and noticed Dori. Dori, who was currently staring with horror at the scene. When his eyes locked on Miles, however, Kenny could already feel Miles's apprehension at the question directed at him. However, apparently before Miles could gather his thoughts to respond, Dori had responded instead, saying something about how he should have told him. Suddenly it clicked, and Kenny was looking at Dori in a new light. He was a werewolf? How? When? He hadn't noticed anything, only that he tended to hang around Miles and talked about Professor Hill as though he knew him. Which Kenny had figured was because of him working for the older man. Now, there was a whole level of difference in his friend that he hadn't thought of before. Kenny couldn't help himself. He stared as Dori threw a punch into the wall and squeaked, "You're a werewolf? When did that happen?"

"If you are quite finished making holes in my wall Dorian, perhaps you wouldn't mind sending an owl up to the school to ask for Professor Dechering. Christina, not Sophie." Kenny hadn't heard Professor Hill enter, and jumped. The older man was carrying a small vial, and was watching Dori carefully. Had he heard Dori? He didn't know, although Miles had mentioned something about hearing. Wait, being a werewolf improved your hearing? He must be really having an off day, because that wasn't possible, right? He still felt far too hot and far too sick to really take much in, other than he was currently in the same room with not one, not even two, but three werewolves. His family would have a fit if they knew.

════════════════════════
                                                  Location: Dogweed and Deathcaps - Back
                                                  Thinking: Please let this just be a joke, please?
                                                  Taken By: Johanna Tempest
                                                  OOC:

[x]

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:59 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDogweed and Deathcap
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxPack

spaceDori twitched when Miles told him not to yell, barely fighting back the urge to do just that, and to tell him off for ordering him around. Instead, he glared at the redhead, lip curled. "Piss off, Miles," he hissed. "What in the hell do you bloody well expect, I come back around after the moon and one of my best mates is on Jason's couch bleeding? I'm going to stroll in and, oh, 'hey, Kenny, nice to see you, welcome to the pack'? Screw you." It was only concern for Kenny that kept his voice from rising. He knew it wasn't really fair to take this out on Miles (or, he assumed it wasn't, though he didn't know who'd done the actual biting, now did he?), but he'd never been particularly good at managing anger. Given that he wasn't a particularly angry person, he didn't exactly have a lot of practice at it. They were probably lucky he was actually keeping his voice down. "Christ, how did this even happen?" he asked again, suddenly irked that he hadn't gotten an answer the first time.

spaceKenny's voice drew his attention, and he blinked, swallowing hard as he removed his fist from the wall. Hell, this was bad. He buried his face in the other hand, shrugging. "Since before we were friends, mate," he said, obviously ashamed. He knew he should've told Kenny. He'd meant to tell Kenny. But there'd never seemed like a good time to do it, and he had honestly been terrified of losing the one friend he had that was actually his friend and not either Jess' friend or pack. So much for that, he thought sarcastically. "Got bit when I was thirteen. S'why my parents were crazy overprotective when we were in school."

spaceJason's voice, which normally would've made him cower back, instead provoked another flash of anger. He turned on the older male with narrowed eyes. "You're lucky it was the wall and not your bloody face," he said, fists clenching again. "For someone who's always on our arses about our bloody potions, you sure seem to miss yours an awful lot. Maybe we should get you a muzzle." Without hesitating, he stalked off to do as Jason had told him, not because he'd been told to, but because he knew that Kenny did in fact need Christina's help. As he walked away, he could be heard muttering and swearing under his breath. The sound of his fist connecting with another wall sounded out again, followed by a faint, "...Shite."

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:38 pm
User Image
                                                Bow made love to needy string
                                                In cooing fling - wanton whispers
                                                Fondled under pianissimos,
                                                Caressing callous hearts.

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ |♫| Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ Vɪᴏʟɪɴɪsᴛ |♫| Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ

════════════════════════

Miles sighed, rubbing his forehead. This had not been a good night for anyone. Especially since he had been the one to bodily yank Jason off of the kid when Jason had attacked. Add to that the fact he understood Dori's agitation, as well as the frustration Jason was currently feeling, and he was probably in a very bad situation of trying to play mediator. This wasn't going to be fun for the naturally good-natured redhead. Especially when Dori snapped at him. No, he hadn't expected Dori to feel any sort of happiness at this turn of events. He hadn't when Jason bit David, and David was never around. He certainly hadn't when he himself had been bitten by Remy, and while he had been cheerful enough, he still was dealing with the death of his parents. He looked from Dori to Kenny, deciding to try and speak to Dori after Jason entered to give Kenny the potion. Dori had of course gone off on Jason, which Miles wanted to as well, mostly because he knew nymphs had to obey wizards. It was practically in their nature to do so. He followed after the blue-haired male, shaking his head all the while back at Jason and giving him a look that suggested that he wasn't done having words with him. He was just going to when the two of them were alone.

"Dori, wait up. I'll come with you." He winced when he saw Dori punch another wall, but decided to press on anyway. "Look, I'm just as annoyed with what happened as you are. Merlin, I had to drag Jason off of Kenny. I know Jason, however. If Sylvana hadn't stolen his potion last night, Kenny would have never run across us. You know Jason's always careful to prevent biting other people. Hell, he reamed Remy when she bit me. Just..." He sighed, trying to figure out what the heck even brought the Slytherin into the forest. However, his brow furrowed when he recalled what Dori had said to Kenny. He'd been looking for someone? "Wait, what do you mean? He was looking for someone? Who? What happened?" If nothing else, Miles was trying to find something to help out. If Kenny was looking for someone, and had gone into the forest... Was someone missing? He'd heard a rumour that supposedly Hufflepuffs were good finders. Maybe he could use his nose to help out here. It couldn't hurt, now could it?

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: This is bad...
                                                Taken By: Newlyn Vass
                                                OOC:

And all in a work of musical art:
                                                Ephemeral stories, yarned of music
                                                Honed impossibly through her tones.

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:41 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDogweed and Deathcap
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxPack

spaceIt took everything in Dori not to snap back at Miles that, actually, no, he wasn't 'just as annoyed' as Dori was. Namely because Dori wasn't annoyed, he was furious. He twitched, though, at the mention of why Jason had attacked Kenny in the first place, grinding his teeth together. "He's obviously not careful enough," the Hufflepuff snapped, careful this time to keep his voice low. "'He reamed Remy,' hell, don't people always get the most furious with others for doing the same shite they do? He probably got pissed at her for making the same mistake he did. Does. Repeatedly." Another twitch. He'd not really been joking about the muzzle bit, as impractical as it might be. He did think that they really needed to come up with a better system for making sure this sort of thing didn't happen, since clearly the current one wasn't cutting it. Him and Morven, that was one thing, they'd been bit by some rogue as best either of them could tell. But Jason's actual pack kept growing, in spite of what was supposedly his best effort to prevent it.

spaceHis shoulders slumped lightly in defeat when Miles questioned him about Kenny looking for someone. "His girlfriend," the werewolf replied, tone dramatically shifted. "They had a date today, she never showed. It's not like her, especially not since he graduated. Jojo's a bit, um. Clingy. He was looking all over for her, even went up to the school to see if she'd gotten caught sneaking out or something, but her friends said she'd left to meet him and they hadn't seen her since." He sighed, hands shoving down into his pockets as he leaned against the wall. "That's... that's what I was doing tonight, too. Looking for her, I mean. He came into the shop and asked if I'd seen her. I hadn't, but I figured... I was sniffing around the village for her... tracked her scent to the park, and it just... Poof! Gone. Apparated away. But someone was with her, and... I have a feeling it's not good." He shifted uncomfortably. He was going to have to tell Kenny what he'd found. And he had a feeling it was definitely not going to make his life any better at the moment. Worse, more than likely. Much, much worse.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas