Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Dogweed and Deathcap ~ Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:03 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Dating Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked up at Jason, eyes wide. The look he gave her made her mind immediately think of her father. She blushed a bit, looking down in shame, though she didn't know why. Was he really that mad that she wanted to try meat? When he told her to eat as much as she could, a look of confusion passed over her. "Wait, what?" She looked at the plate, then lifted her fork. She ate a potato, taking her tiny, nibbling bites. After she finished that, something told her she needed to eat the meat. She lifted the knife in her other hand and cut a small bite. "Here goes nothing, eh, Bleiddiaid?" She ate the bite, flavor filling her mouth. Her gold eyes widened as she quickly began to cut another bite.

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - - -●Max

You make my heart Sing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason studied the way Remy was eating, an eyebrow raised as he himself started into his dinner. Swallowing the first bite, he quickly wiped his mouth and decided now would be a good time to address the issue. "Remy, Could you tell me precisely what wolves tend o eat?"

--------------------------------------
State: Irritated
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:22 pm

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ knew what Jason was going to ask before he asked it. She finished chewing her bite and looked up at the man, cheeks a bit pink. "Wolves are carnivores, mostly, usually hunting deer, moose, caribou, and the like." She munched another bite of steak, eyes never leaving Jason's. She wondered what would be next on his quiz, but, he couldn't fool her! She had been studying wolves!

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

You make my heart Sing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason took another bite, swallowing before answering her. "Precisely. Now, why would they need all of the protien they consume?" He cocked an eye at the pup, wondering how she'd answer the question.

State: Irritated

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:54 pm

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ was stumped. She bit her lip, thinking. "Because they're really muscular? Protein fuels muscles, aiding in movement, strength, and agility?" She put her utensils down with shaky hands, feeling like she was under pressure. Her voice was quiet, barely audible as she whispered, "I'm in trouble, aren't I?" She looked like a child expecting punishment, not sure what was about to happen.

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

You make my heart Sing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:04 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason sighed, laying his fork and knife down onto the plate. He then folded his hands and rested his forehead onto them. "No pup, I am not angry with you. I am simply trying to point out what I believe should have been obvious. You're a werewolf, which means part of the time, your body is that of a wolf. Thus, your body requires the fats and protiens that come from animals. Now, I am not saying that you have to me a total carnivore, because humans and wolves are not. However, you should keep in mind that you need to consume what your body would otherwise consume itself to keep you alive." Merlin, he suddenly felt old. Had he never explained that to Remy at all? Evidently the answer to that was no, but he had assumed that she ate the meat she needed. Well, he knew better than to assume now, right?

State: Tired

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:15 pm

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked up at Jason, eyes full of emotion. When he explained that she should have been eating meat all along, her cheeks grew warm. She ate another bite of steak, her belly growling in protest. "O-oh. I'll try to remember that. Um... My belly hurts now, though, so..." she spoke quickly, yet quietly, as she did when she was nervous. She nibbled on a potato, not sure what emotion she should be feeling. Well, he had invited her to stay the night, and he was stuck with her regardless, so she figured he couldn't be too mad. She offered a half smile trying to think of a less.... wolfy topic. "Do you like Quidditch?" It was kind of a default question, but maybe he loved her favorite sport as much as she. OH! Maybe if he did like Quidditch, she could invite him to one of her games! How cool would that be?! And Akira would be there, Rufus too! Oooh!

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

You make my heart Sing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason blinked as Remy asked him about quidditch. Well now, that was one he never heard often. He hadn't given it much thought since he left Hogwarts, to be honest. "Quidditch, hmm? I haven't seen a game since I graduated Hogwarts. Never played it, but it was always interesting to see the games, especially between Slytherin and Gryffindor. Now that was a rivalry." He surprised himself with his answer, but then again, he hadn't expected to get asked that question. He shrugged mentally, however, since he was sure that it meant nothing to the pup usually.

State: Surprised

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled at Jason's answer. He liked Slytherin v. Gryffindor best? She loved their match-up... or Gryffindor v. Hufflepuff.... or Gryffindor v. Slytherin! "I love Quidditch! Well, if I didn't, I suppose I wouldn't be on the team. My favorite match is Gryffindor v. Hufflepuff, if only because it's fun to challenge Heather. And being Vice-Captain is a perk. I have to work on my pep-talks though... Sam's good at them, but we didn't exactly have our best season last year." She stopped herself after she realized that she had been rambling. She gave a sort of apologetic smile, before eating a bean. Maybe since Jason at least sort of liked the sport, it would give all the wolves a common topic. She and Rufus played, and the teen knew Professor Astra was obsessed with the sport. Rem smiled a bit bigger, looking up at Jason, curious to his reaction.

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

You make my heart Sing

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:26 am
User Image

User Image

Jason nodded quietly. "I can imagine how frustrating that must be. I imagine that you will do better next year." He finished up his meal and moved to take the plates to his sink. "Well, I figure you must be exhausted, so go on and take the second bedroom for the night. Don't hesitate to ask if you need something, but please at least let me have a bit of sleep." His eyes crinkled a bit in amusement, revealing the joking nature of the comment. Of course he hoped that there wouldn't be a repeat of last year's events. If there was, he wouldn't hesitate to tear someone's throat out.

State: Amused

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:02 am

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ watched as Jason took her plate away to the sink. "Thanks for dinner. I'll do the washing as soon as I wake up." She hoped that, in some small way, she could repay him for everything he had done. When he asked for a bit of sleep, the teen grinned. "As long as there's not a thunderstorm, you'll get your wish!" She smiled up at Jason, before hugging him tightly. "Thanks Jason, for everything." She loosed her hug and yawned, looking every bit the tired puppy she was. Now the teen just needed to find the second bedroom so she could collapse and sleep the night away.

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

You make my heart Sing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:52 am
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ walked into Jason's shop, a bit cold from the winter wind. She shivered, long hair swishing and sending flecks of snow to the floor. She looked around, curious as to what the man had been doing since she last saw him. In one hand was two textbooks, and in the other was a notebook. She had been making time to study a lot more often as OWLs drew ever closer. She wanted to pass, and that meant taking the time to jot down notes and practice. She really didn't need practice in either Potions or Herbology, but she secretly wanted Jason to think of her as more than just a ditsy little kid. Heck, in a year and a few months, she'd be an adult! She held positions of real authority this year and everything! That meant obviously someone had faith in her! In her appearance, today was rare for two reasons. One, her long hair was down and straight, swishing about her knees, and two, her boots were flat. She was actually standing at her natural height, and looked noticeably smaller. Although, Jason couldn't complain, since her diet changes had helped her reach a healthier weight, and not look quite so skeletal.

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason was up front, wrestling with an overgrown pot of Devil's Snare. He'd been trying to trim it for the last hour now, but every time he tried, the plant would grab his wandhand and prevent him from casting the required spell. He was at least glad it wasn't trying to strangle him, since it was too bright in the shop for it to do little more than flail at his attempts. Huffing irritably, he detached himself and turned to look over at the person that entered his shop. And blinked. Was it a Hogsmeade visit for the school already? Cocking an eyebrow, the older werewolf gave the pup a glance over. "Hello, pup. Hogsmeade visit? You don't often visit me during those."

State: Amused

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:29 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ grinned up at the man, then set her books on the counter. "Yea, it was a visit day, and I had to get out of the school. It's too cold to go outside and study, but I was going insane in that bloody castle." She blinked at the Devil's Snare in front of Jason, then slipped her wand from her pocket. "Do you need help?" Her question was quiet, but there was an assured confidence behind it. She had dealt with these plants a few times before. She stood at the counter and lifted herself on tiptoes to try and improve her range of vision.

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:33 am
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Dogweed & Deathcap

Entering the shop Ronyo could smell the strong fragrance of plants, magical and none, filling the air. It was brighter than he had expected, although Jason was a werewolf not a vampire so why should he keep his place dark? I guess that would be folklore and fables playing on his mind more than his own logic figuring out what made sense. Ronyo laughed at himself but held his visible smile as he looked on to see Jason standing next to a specimen of Devil's Snare he seemed to be fighting with, and the young Remy close by looking to possibly help her mentor.

"Hello, hope you don't mind the intrusion Jason, good to see you looking well," Ronyo turned to Remy and his smile did brighten a bit, "Remy, always good to see you. How have you been, Still giving your sister a run for her money on the pitch?" He moved to give the young pup a hug and extend a hand for Jason to shake should he wish it.

User Image

User Image

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas