Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Dogweed and Deathcap ~ Open Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:16 pm
User Image

Dogweed and Deathcap is an Herbology store located in Hogsmeade. The store is filled with plants, both local and Exotic, and is owned by a rather reclusive sort named Jason Hill.

Assistants
Adalaide Whitethorne
Dorian Xanders

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:17 pm
Muggle Plants

Aconite 1 galleon, 6 sickles, 17 knuts

Asphodel 1 galleon, 5 sickles, 12 knuts

Belladonna 1 galleon, 4 sickles, 5 knuts

Dittany 1 galleon, 2 sickles, 11 knuts

Fluxweed 1 galleon, 3 sickles, 12 knuts

Ginger 1 galleon, 2 sickles, 3 knuts

Hellebore 1 galleon 6 sickles, 1 knut

Henbane 1 galleon, 1 sickle, 5 knuts

Hornbeam 1 galleon, 5 sickles, 11 knuts

Lovage 1 galleon, 11 sickles, 3 knuts

Nettle 1 galleon, 10 knuts

Rue 1 galleon, 3 sickles, 11 knuts

Sage 1 galleon, 1 sickle, 4 knuts

Scurvy-Grass 1 galleon, 4 sickles, 2 knuts

Sneezewort 1 galleon, 1 sickle, 3 knuts

Tools of the Trade

Various gardening tools - 12 sickles, 3 knuts each

Common fertilizer - 10 sickles, 14 knuts

Dragon Dung Fertilizer - 1 galleon, 3 knuts

Mooncalf Dung Fertilizer - 1 galleon, 5 knuts

Dragonhide Gloves - 16 sickles, 20 knuts

Earmuffs - 15 sickles, 15 knuts

Pots of various sizes - 12 sickles - 2 galleons, 4 sickles

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:02 am
Magical Plants

Abyssinian Shrivelfig 2 galleons, 11 sickles

Alihotsy 2 galleons, 8 sickles, 13 knuts

Bouncing Bulb 2 galleons, 14 sickles, 3 knuts

Bubotuber 2 galleons, 5 sickles, 11 knuts

Chinese Chomping Cabbage 1 galleon, 14 sickles, 17 knuts

Devil's Snare 3 galleons, 1 sickle, 11 knuts

Fanged Geranium 2 galleons, 3 sickles, 20 knuts

Flitterbloom 1 galleon 15 sickles, 11 knuts

Flutterby Bush 3 galleons, 12 sickles, 13 knuts

Gillyweed 1 galleon, 15 sickles, 11 knuts

Gurdyroot 13 sickles, 11 knuts

Honking Daffodil 1 galleon 2 sickles, 13 knuts

Leaping Toadstool 11 sickles, 13 knuts

Mallowsweet 3 galleons, 5 sickles, 2 knuts

Mandrake 3 galleons, 2 sickles, 12 knuts

Mimbulus Mimbletonia 1 galleon, 16 sickles, 22 knuts

Puffapod 2 galleons, 4 sickles 20 knuts

Screechsnap 2 galleons, 5 sickles, 12 knuts

Snargaluff 3 galleons, 15 sickles, 19 knuts

Sopophorous 2 galleons, 10 sickles

Venomous Tentacula 3 galleons, 11 sickles, 3 knuts

Whomping Willow Sapling 4 galleons, 11 sickles

Yellow Cabbage Flower 1 galleon, 2 sickles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Entering the shop when she thought it was safe, the woman looked around. It was dim, yet quaint little shop. It smelled earthy, which would make sense to the woman. It was sort of a herbology shop, right?

In any case, she could care less.

Walking up to the counter, her high-heeled boots clicking on the wooden floor, the woman rang the bell. Of course it was closed, it was night time. The owner, however, was of use to 'the cause'. So, here she was, the messenger, waiting to tell the message to the man named Jason Hill.

"Hello?" she called out, a smirk on her face. This was going to be fun.

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Owner of Dogweed and Deathcaps
Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason looked toward the front as he heard a bell chime in the front. He frowned. There shouldn't be anyone here this late. He rose, tucking his wand up his sleeve from where he had been potting one of his new plants and walked to the front. He picked out the woman almost instantly, and he caught the slight scent of a vampire on her. Well this wasn't good. He gave her a pleasant smile, all the while eyeing the intruder into his home. "Hello, how may I help you? The store is quite closed at the moment, unfortunately, if that is what you came for."

--------------------------------------
State: Cautious
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:17 pm
User Image
User Image

He was so adorably awkward! The girl smiled and jumped onto the counter, kneeling in front of Jason. Her smile slowly turned a little more cruel, but not towards the owner. No, it was because of her intentions of being here, "Mister Hill," she leaned forward to look him in the eyes.

"My people have reason to believe that you are a werewolf," she pouted, ignoring his comment about the store being closed, "And we want you to help us," she looked as innocent as she could, raising her eyebrows to add on to the pout.

"Certainly, you know about vampires, am I correct?" the woman reached out to play with Jason's beard, giggling slightly, "Well, my people don't quite like them. I understand that werewolves don't like vampires either..." she blinked her eyelashes, the smile becoming more innocent in that way.

"Am I wrong so far?"

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:21 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason's eyes narrowed. "Now where would you hear something like that? I am sorry, but you are mistaken. That is a heavy accusation that bears no basis in fact." He waved his hand to the door, never letting his gaze leave the woman. "If you have no further business, then I suggest you leave, now."

State: Cautious

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:28 pm
User Image
User Image

"Oh, mister Hill," the woman laughed, still kneeling on the counter of the store, "would I change your mind if I told you that we already have a vampire, waiting to get slaughtered?"

Her smile was instantly cruel. It seemed to flip flop between innocence and cruelty, "But we need one more. One that's stronger than any of the ones running around right now," she leaned on the counter some more, putting her hands on the surface to keep herself steady, "You may be the only one who can help us catch him,"

If anyone could convince someone to do something, it was this girl. That's why The Family sent her. They needed a werewolf to do the dirty work, "Did I mention that you will be well paid?" she smiled kindly, trying to make her point clear.

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:34 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason frowned. What was this? Was the woman trying to bribe him to do murder? He wasn't that much of a monster, not yet. Her smile also seemed to flip between innocent and cruel, and that didn't bode well in his mind. "Are you trying to bribe me or buy my services? I already told you, I am not what you think you are. Not now, and not ever. Leave my shop, or you will be expelled from it." He stood, calm and relaxed, but there was a hardness in his eyes that suggested that he would force the woman from the shop if necessary.

State: Angry

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Boy, he was hard to convince, wasn't it? Werewolves these days were not the same as they used to be. They had to be so nice now, mostly because of the Ministry's influence, but still... she was offering this man the chance to kill off his kind's greatest enemy.

She tilted her head in confusion. He was proving to be challenging, "But think of how great the world could be without vampires running around it! Without their kind killing ours with no repercussions," the pout appeared again, "We could save children from the vampire's terror. We could stop the killing of innocents by their filthy hands,"

The woman made her eyes water, "Please... you're all that we have," she hoped that this would make the man change his mind. Otherwise, it was plan B.

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:46 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason glared openly now. "Are you hard of hearing? Get out!" This, this was precisely why he hated people. Always trying to get him to do things, and having no consideration for the fact he wanted to be left alone. His eyes promised pain, and for once, the wolf within and the man without were in complete agreement. He drew out his wand, readying it for if the woman tried anything.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:54 pm
User Image
User Image

As soon as the wand was pulled out, so was her's, "Shoot me, I dare you," she hissed, "There are hundreds of us," well, not hundreds, but he didn't know that, did he? What was a little white lie...?

She hopped off the table, wand still pointed squarely at the man-beast, "We will send more of us, and the next ones may not be so generous," the woman's cruel smile returned for the time.

At this point, the woman knew that there was no convincing the man-beast. He was stubborn, not swayed by this conversation. She laughed evilly, "On second thought, we don't really need your help..." she waved her wand, a red spell erupting from its tip towards Jason.

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason whipped his wand around to block the spell, then struck out fiercely with a spell of his own, a revulsion jinx to knock the woman away from him. The wolf was now howling fully in his ears. "You wished for pain, now I shall give it to you." The second spell thrown from his wand was sectumsempra, and Jason aimed it directly at the woman.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:14 pm
User Image
User Image

As she was about to send her second spell, she was knocked back. The woman had no chance of protecting herself as the final spell hurtled at her. It cut into her like invisible daggers. She screamed in pain, but then started to laugh in hysterics.

As best as she could, she screamed at Jason, "I will die with honor, man-beast! And your kind and the vampires will die together!" the laughter commenced, echoing in the empty shop. This was an acceptable death.

She had done her job and now she was being rewarded!

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason growled low in his throat, the hairs on the back of his neck raised. If he had been a wolf, it would have been more obvious. "Do not speak to me of honor, faithless worm. You dared attack me in my own shop, I am just repaying the favor." He glared at the woman, then decided that he would need more answers than he currently had. The only clue that he had at the moment was rumor of a fledgling disappearing, however. There was only one place he could possibly get more information, however. He tied the woman up, making sure to pocket her wand before he went to lock up the shop, knowing he would have to call the aurors at some point. However, he needed information before he could do that, and that required him to go somewhere else.

OOC: Exit to Shrieking Shack

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items