Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
Humid Goods - Otogakure Marketplace ~Open~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:14 am
xx||♫|| Ydarihan Malakzdar ||♫||xxxx
xxRank :: Genin // Village :: Otogakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool :: 0, 305||0, 305______AC :: 00,000
Stamina Pool :: 0, 295||0, 295______Ryo :: 0,000

----- [ [ 'W ] what would a young man do in this situation,' he pondered, mind racing for possibilities. Her offer would brighten his cheeks once more, followed by a ducking of the head. Embarrassment. Shame. Self hate. Such things were hallmarks of someone who was useless, and knew it. Harsh though the world may be it knew the truth of an individual in acts they performed, and this was one. Yet in truth his mind was on the noises of the soldiers searching the district. From the direction of his gaze it seemed this "Lucius" fellow seemed a bit on edge. "Lucius". A strange name, and one that tasted of both truth and lies. A name he went by, but his the name of his birth. What could cause a man to hide his name and assume an identity outside of the original? The answers came quickly, the possibilities slimming down. Shinobi. Murderer. Wanted. Each of these spoke of a crime either done or soon to be, all of which pulled at his hands to seek out this justice. Control of his mind was all that kept him from raising his voice, for the persona Ydar had fought long to craft would never know these things, nor know enough to recognize the danger they were in. If this fellow was indeed a fugitive, or a man of high regard, the reactions of those around implied that it was he they were looking for. Such things would likely mean nothing, could mean nothing, but could he take that chance?
-----Raising a smile to Lucius, Ydar gestured for Cherish to lead the way. "I would love to, but I must admit I do not know the way. Please, I would find it most agreeable if you would allow me to carry your bags on our way." Offering his hands up to take her bags, whether she did or not, he would follow her to her home.
-----[Exit]
-----

►► ||♪|| O u t O f C h a r a c t e r ||♪|| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

Grand Chevalier Haji

Toryu Naminosaki

Quote:

"To Bring Justice Pure to the Wicked..."
"To Judge Without Mercy..."
"All Things Are True, All Things Permitted..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:37 pm
As the gaggle moved out, a group of guards ran around the corner behind them... and accosted a civilian behind them. It was clear the guards were closing in on Lucius' poition, but they were still just one step behind. The had come within a hair's breadth of their target and yet were left grasping at the greasy hair of a 20-something whelp. After a few moments, as the group was walking toward the hot springs, the guards started swarming again, still searching for the intruder.

Toryu Naminosaki

Lanfaer

Grand Chevalier Haji

Ergo War

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:46 am
User Image

XXXX WAKE UP! WILD DOG! xxxx CARNAGE AWAITS YOU!XXXXXXXX WAKE UP! WILD DOG! xxxx CARNAGE AWAITS YOU!
I SPLIT THE 'ATOM' WITH MY HIGH KICK, BABY~❤
xxxxxxxxxxxI AM A MASTER CUZ I PRACTICE DAILY IN, ATO~MIC! KA~RA~TE!
            ▅▅▅xxx........................................... ............................................ ............................................ ............................................
            Shinji showed up to the marketplace with Aves on his back, secured tightly by his arms as they began to look among the shops.
            In particular he'd be keeping his eyes peeled for a clothing shop well he window shopped somewhat.

He also was wondering. What kind of missions or training would she want to do? He had known Aves for some time but they were only now finally getting to be serious shinobi....somewhat. He had his chunin exam experience but not much more outside of that. Ah well, that stuff could wait for later.

Eventually he managed to snipe out a store and once inside would gently let her down so she could start to browse. For him it didn't take long, pick out a pair of black swim trunks and wait, but he wasn't about to rush her about things.

colibri tori

OOC ■ ---
            TECHNIQUE USED ■ ---
            ▅▅▅xxx............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................
███ XXX! ( RANK ■ Genin / D ███ XXX! ( CHAKRA ■ 350 / 350 ███ XXX! ( STAMINA ■ 190 / 190

............................................ ............................................ ............................................
There is only one thing hotter than my Karate
It's when you're dancing, shaking, rock that body
I see you movin' how you flow like a river
You do it so good girl that you make me shiver, so good

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:11 pm
User Image

Aves Gran Brevis

Aves was off to a wobbly start once Shinji let her down to browse. She tried to grab whatever was nearby for stability. She almost fell, but ended up stumbling before she regained her balance. Looking around, she appeared to be in a daze. Where was she again? What were they doing? She hummed pensively as she gathered her thoughts and intel from her surroundings and looking at Shinji holding a pair of swim trunks. Putting two and two together, the lightbulb in her head turned on and she went to browsing. Her eyes were half closed as she looked at the swimsuits. Glancing at one before moving on to the next. Shaking her head in disapproval at some, nodding at others. This went on until she saw one she decided to settle with and grabbed it.

Odoeb

colibri tori

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:27 pm
User Image

XXXX WAKE UP! WILD DOG! xxxx CARNAGE AWAITS YOU!XXXXXXXX WAKE UP! WILD DOG! xxxx CARNAGE AWAITS YOU!
            ▅▅▅xxx........................................... ............................................ ............................................ ............................................
            Shinji watched Aves carefully, only there if she were to try and face plant again. It must have been hard keeping awake much more so then he initially thought. He made a mental note to keep her in the shallow end until he was sure she wouldn't just star fish in the pool.

"You sure you're awake? Looks like your just about ready to get another 8 hours" Shinji said skeptically as he neared his face to hers with a squint.

colibri tori

OOC ■ ---
            TECHNIQUE USED ■ ---
            ▅▅▅xxx............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................
███ XXX! ( RANK ■ Genin / D ███ XXX! ( CHAKRA ■ 350 / 350 ███ XXX! ( STAMINA ■ 190 / 190

............................................ ............................................ ............................................

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:50 pm
User Image

Aves Gran Brevis

Aves blinked a few times as she registered Shinji's question. Was the night over already? Just then it processed through her mind... Oh my! The closeness! Shinji nearing his face to hers? Her face started to turn red and to hide this, she reached her hands out to place onto Shinji's face to block his vision. While she did this, all she could say was, "I~I'm still okay!" For a moment there, she forgot she had a navy blue, one piece bathing suit in hand, so it was pretty much in his face at the moment if he didn't move beforehand. Either way, she tried to play it off as proof she was awake while she hid her face. "S-See? I picked a bathing suit already!"

Odoeb

colibri tori

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:50 pm
User Image

From behind the fabric that had been pushed into his face he responded muffled "Good. We can pay and be on our way about it".

He had a bit from the chunin exams and otherwise so he would pay for both of them, eyes still glancing to Aves suspiciously. He had sworn before he was suffocated he had seen her face go deep red. Maybe she was getting sick?

When outside of the store he offered his back for her to ride on again.

"Anywhere else you want to go before the springs?"

colibri tori

OOC ■ ---
            TECHNIQUE USED ■ ---

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:56 pm
User Image

Aves Gran Brevis

Aves kept facing away from Shinji until he went to go buy the bathing suits. That was nice of him to do. She walked around, browsing the stuff again, but really, she was making her way outside since they were already buying one. Once outside after Shinji bought the bathing suits, she thought of her reply. They ate already, so there was no need to go eat. Was there something else they needed before heading out. "Don't think so," she said before climbing onto Shinji's back.

Odoeb

colibri tori

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:55 pm
User Image

Shinji secured his hold on her before the pair took off towards the oasis, excited to be able to relax, for once.

- Exit -

colibri tori

OOC ■ ---
            TECHNIQUE USED ■ ---

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
➊CHAK:: 470/470 ➋STAM:: 30/30 ➌RYO 両 :: 2,200 ➍AC:: 300
                                                        < Eyes Active / Not Active > < Genin > < Rank:: D>

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aizens first time in the market place. He figured he might as well get something since he was there. Aizen would go up to the vendors purchasing
                                                        ~ Smoke Bombs [x3] : 100 ryo
                                                        ~ Silent soles : 500 Ryo

Leaving him a total of 1800 ryo. Thanking every merchant, Aizen would bid them a farewell and leave.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

< SAKKAKUGAN > • <AIZEN >xxxxx
                                                        xxxx< INCEPTION ILLUSIONIST> • < EMOTIONAL PERFORMER> •
                                                        <
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

xxxx< Passive & Personal Attributes and Jutsu >
                                                        → Sixth Sense as the First: With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
                                                        → Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
                                                        → Emotional Content: The user is able to make fantastic illusions appear by performing on their instrument. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform ninjutsu through use of performance or instrument. Can perform B rank genjutsu and lower at D - rank, A rank at C - rank, and S rank at B - rank. At A - rank, all illusions cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through a instrument or performance. at S - rank, illusions cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance. Allowed to convert Genjutsu slots into Style slots at a rate of 10 to 1. By selecting this discipline, increase the total number of Genjutsu gained per rank, including D - rank, by two [+2].
                                                        → Otherworldly Imagery: Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )
                                                        → Pre - genius : learn GenJustus [1] post faster
                                                        Teikou no Kuntou :: Electrical Resistance Training
                                                        Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu :: Mist Vision Technique

xxxx< Techniques Used >

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Katherine followed the instructions on the misison request and landed in the marketplace, finding the building she'd been tasked with cleaning the grafiti off of. The proper tools had been provide dfor her already, now she simply needed to figure a plan of action. D rank missions were so easy, that most wouldn't give it a lot of thought. Katherine however had an entire process in her mind. First thing first, three clones of herself were formed from insects flooding free of her sleeves. Once they were formed, they split the wall of the building into four sections and gathered the supplies they would need. The process of scraping the paint off of the wall was fast enough, but left the wall looking like a bunch of it hadn't even been painted. The next step was to power scrub it to get all of what was too hard to scrub off the wall. Admittedly, this was some nonsense that the narrorator realized wouldn't be needed but he ran with it. In less than an hour, the four clones finished repainting the wall as well and dispersed back into one single being, moderately pleased with the outcome. [Graffiti Removal]

Now Katherine had given thought to how to deal with the punks as she let a kikaichu buzz about looking for a group of kids to wallop for their crimes. She narrowed her eyes, well the bugs visual organs anyway, as she did in fact find the culprits. Looked like just a gang of youngsters. She closed in on them, taking back her insect as she neared the allyway the nerdowells were holed up in. "Who the hell are you? Scram before we put the hurting on yah!" the thuggish children challenged. Katherine angled her head like she was unimpressed, and they each got up, holding bats or cracking knuckles. Three of them versus her and her swarm. She walked forward, taking the odds in stride. "You the group responsible for the graffiti in the market?" The lead child spoke up, sporting as much intimidation as an angry bunny to Katherine. "Yeah? What are you gonna do about it?" Katherine remained impassive as her insects slowly began to leave from below her clothing, filling the baggy attire and make her look as though she was coming apart. Behind her, the ally was cut off from view, as was the space behind them. She couldn't help but smirk as their screams were drowned by bug buzzing. When she called the swarm back, they were all nursing not so serious wounds with fear in their hearts. She didn't so much as look tired as she left them with the lesson they'd received the hard way. [Graffiti Vengeance]

Elsewhere in the market a man had requested a mural be painted. The bug-clone squad was at it again, grabbing paint buckets and brushes to work with. It was scary to see them all working in harmony such as they were. They all followed orders perfectly. Every single clone could see the same mental image. It was only a matter of doing the work now. There were bright colors everywhere with all types of themes seamlessly blended together on the wall. Most of it was the more beautiful side of the insect world. She had always been interested in entomology, and she was fairly artistically competent as well. Internalizing her emotions led to her needing other outlets, which was odd considering she had such a logically oriented mind most of the time. She gave it little thought however. The finished product was a field of the butterflies she hoped to mutate her kikaichu into, with ants carrying fruit towards their hive and bees spreading pollen through the skies. [Graffiti Welcome]

◆¦ CHAKRAx 355/ 355 x ◆¦ Bugs Totalx 2500/ 2500 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 345/ 345 x ◆¦ RYOx 0 x ◆¦ ACx 0
            ◆¦ Bloodline / Bloodlinex ◆¦ D-RANK x ◆¦ Geninx ◆¦ OTOGAKUREx
            xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives
                Learn Bloodline Jutsu in two (2) posts less.
                Learn Taijutsu in three (3) posts less.
                If this class is taken as the first and second class, then the user may pick 2 of its disciplines. Additionally, the cost to perform bloodline techniques is reduced by 10 chakra, to a minimum of 5.
                Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.

◆¦ Other Additives
              ● Ninjutsu take one [1] more post to learn.

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:48 am
Chigiri Sonozaki
Genin > Tamer/Bukijutsu > "The Black Rabbit"
User Image

Moving through from the Kage's office, Chigiri and Kuro found themselves moving along through the market place on their patrol of the Village. "Uggg...only a few places left, Kuro-bun. Just hold it together until we get back to the Academy.", she remarked with a bit of a drained face. This was absolutely exhausting. At the very least, there was not much to examine, just shops doing business with other ninja and common folk in the area. "This might be fun if I weren't completely broke. Ehh, Kuro?", she said with a slight grin to her rabbit who nodded and simply continued to enjoy the shoulder ride tour through the Village itself. The next stop was back by the Dojo.

[Exit]
[Patrol The Village :: C-Rank :: 12/15 Places]

User Image

Quote:
OOC:
Learning Reductions: -1 to Mission Posts

315 / 315 Chakra
315 / 315 Stamina

• Strength ► 1
→→ Xmas 2017 PA
• Speed ► 6
→→ Tamer PA, Hagane no Shunkan [Stage 4], Tame Za Kyokudo [Stage 2]
• Reflex ► 2
→→ PA, Tame Za Kyokudo [Stage 2]
• Fortitude ► 0
→→ -

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games