What is it?
If you've ever played Apples to Apples, Nutsy Bolts is basically an online version of that. Each player gets a hand of cards with nouns on them, and a judge is selected for each round.

An adjective is shown, and players must play a card they think goes with the adjective. The judge can't play any cards, but instead, must pick a card the players have submitted they they think best matches the adjective.

And so on for each round. Better yet, here is the tutorial for Nutsy Bolts! There is also a guide to make a room there, but I might as well...

How do I make a room?
To make a room, go here: nutsybolts.com
Enter a nickname, a room name, preferably a password to keep the riffraff out, and so on. It's all really self-explanatory. When you make the room, it should display a link to share. Post that in the thread to get everyone in on the madness!

To keep with the shop theme, we often play with a Homestuck deck, which you can find here. When making a game, be sure to click edit deck, then copy and paste that list.

I hope this guide was alright, too. As always, feel free to post any questions, comments, problems, and so on here!