Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soldier of Song

Bear

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:38 pm
What is it?

Transformice is a physics game/platformer thing where we place as mice. One mouse gets to be the shaman, who has the power to summon objects and make contraptions to help the other mice get the cheese, then get back to the mouse hole. Actually, I am terrible at explaining things, so enjoy this video instead!

Meet the Mouse

Credit goes to Dartanian Ishtill for posting that in the thread!

How do I join?

Go here: Transformice.com
To join as a guest account, just submit a nickname in the upper left. However, you won't be able to chat. So, it's better to make an account.

When you enter/log in, after inevitable copious amounts of lag, you should show up in a random public room. Those guys are elitiest chumps, don't play with them. Instead, at the bottom of the screen in the chatbox, type /room [name] and hit enter.

For instance, Mels and I often play in /room nutella
After entering that, you should be magically transported to the room. You may not get to immediately play even if you can see us, as you have to wait to spawn in the next round.

To make a room, it's basically the same deali-o. If you enter a room name that doesn't exist yet, like /room hivestuck, your sheer force of will makes it real! You should appear in the room you created, then simply invite others by telling them the room name.

I hope this all made sense/works out. The best way to learn how to play Transformice is to try it out yourself, you'll get the hang of it! Then you'll be an expert pro walljumper and get to buy dumb hats. cool

If you have any questions or problems, please post so!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:45 am
Is there an easy way to learn how to Wall Climb? I've played since the game came out, and still have not been able to wall climb. I know its up, over, back to the wall, up, or something, but I just can't do it.  

Aesceus

Manly Shoujo

9,625 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

Dartanian Isthill

Malevolent Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:58 am
Everything I told most of you in-game. Only slower.  
OOC Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games