Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image
Siobhan 'Hannah' Grey
HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSinglePosition

Hannah was so happy as she arrived at the pitch she was just about skipping along. It didn't matter to her she wasn't a starter today, the fact she was a part of the team at all, and as a First Year, was enough for her. Wearing the yellow and black uniform and having a broomstick slung over her shoulder (even if it was only a school broom), Hannah was excited, and she wanted nothing more than to take it all in.

Accompanying her to the stands was her cousin, whom took time away from her classwork to take in the match with her. Of course, Linny told her she was there to support Hufflepuff because she (Hannah) was on the team, as were several of her friends, particularly Rider, Harper and Layton. Hannah noticed her cousin's gaze settled upon Layton a bit longer than was usual, which made her giggle a little thinking about it.

As they went up into the stands, Hannah looked about hoping to see other Reserves members of the team to sit with.

OOC: Open for interaction

User Image

Relevant Statistics:
Position: Reserve Chaser
AC:14
Modifiers:+2 to Hit/ Deflect Bludgers +0 to Steal and Toss the Quaffle
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Lives: [X] [X] [X]
Action:
Effect Value:
Results:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:25 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location : Quidditch Stands - Hufflepuff vs. Gryffindor

Emma walked to the Quidditch field and climbed the stands. She was reserve which was more then enough for her. Looking around the stands, the white haired girl wondered if she'd play or not. Even if she didn't she could at least sit with Hannah and cheer on the team. Spotting her friend, Emma walked over to her and took up a seat. "Hey Hannah, ready to cheer on the team?" she asked brightly. Here was to hoping they'd get a shot to play sometime this season.

With: Hannah

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: ---

Graydon Ironshield

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:59 pm
User Image
Siobhan 'Hannah' Grey

When she saw Emma arrive for the match, Hannah face brightened, and she answered, "Of course, I'm ready to cheer the team on! Cathy and Rider will fly rings around the Lions' Chasers, assuming they show up, and Alice has way more experience than Gryffindor's Seeker does. Heck, their Seeker's never played in a real game before, an' she's a Sixth Year. You think we'll get a chance to play too?"

murruelecreuset

User Image

Relevant Statistics:
Action:
Effect Value:
Results:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:57 am
User Image

User Image
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tori gleefully climbed into the student section of the stands. Today was the Hufflepuff vs. Gryffindor game, and while she should be cheering for her own house, she also wanted to cheer for Hufflepuff. Two of her best friends were the captain and vice captain of both team, of course, so she couldn't just cheer for one of them. Pru and Rider both needed her support today. Decked out in her black and red cheer uniform, she started waving her pompoms in the air. "Go Pru, you got this, girl! Go Gryffindor!" She paused, taking out her wand. "Coloromuto," she said with a smile as her uniform changed colors. Now she was dressed in black and yellow with even her pompoms and hair ribbon matching. Perfect! "Go Rider! Go Hufflepuff! Woo!" she cheered, waving her hands in the air. Hopefully she wouldn't confused anyone watching in the stands. Maybe they would think she had a twin running around in opposite colored uniforms! That would be hilarious, she thought.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD GRYFFINDOR FORTH YEARxxx

I wear a disguise. I'm just your average Jane. The super doesn't stand for model, but that doesn't mean I'm plain.
                                            If all you see is how I look, you miss the superchick within. And I christen you titanic, underestimate and swim.
                                            I've got the rifle gonna be myself. I'll be everything that I want to be! I am confidence in insecurity.
                                            I am a voice yet waiting to be heard. I'll shoot the shot, bang, that you hear round the world. I'm a one girl revolution.

{ooc: open for interaction c:}

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:05 am
User Image

Emma felt the same way Hannah did. She was sure they'd do fine this game. Although the first years might be surprisingly optimistic about the outcome. "There's always a chance although that means that our chasers would have to be knocked out." she answered secretly wanting to play but didn't want her teammates to take a fall for her. Perhaps if they couldn't make it to the game but that's the only way she'd want to play. "Though, I wouldn't underestimate Gryffindor. I don't know the story behind their team but I've heard that they're fierce on the pitch." she told her hoping the rumors weren't totally true.

With: Hannah

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:23 am
User Image
Siobhan 'Hannah' Grey

"Yeah, I know," said Hannah with a sigh. "It's not like football, where they substitute players in and out so they can rest. Although I have heard if the Seekers take like hours to find the Snitch, they can have players rotate in and out."

"I've heard they got a lot to prove. Their Captain and Seeker have never done anything except be reserves until this year, and their old Captain or Vice Captain like died or something last year."

murruelecreuset

User Image

Relevant Statistics:
Action:
Effect Value:
Results:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:38 pm
User Image

User Image

First Year │ Hufflepuff │ Pureblood

Kai walked out into the high stands, a bit shaky from the height and overall temperature outside but other than that, doing pretty good. He never in a million years expected that he'd be out watching a game of his own accord, but here he was. Granted, it was his own house vs Gryffindor, but still, that didn't matter. He wrapped his scarf tightly around his neck, his heavy clothing covering him up almost completely--though he supposed his billowing dark hair would have been quite easy to make out. Spotting Emma and Hannah, who he personally hadn't said much to, he decided to join them. What was the worst that could happen? Other than them kicking him out.

"Hi Emma, hi Hannah. Mind if I join you?"

murruelecreuset
Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:21 pm
User Image

Emma recalled her uncle telling her about what had happened the end of last year. There was some kind of attack that ended in numerous deaths. Her uncle had gotten lucky from what she could tell with only a broken arm and a few cuts and scraps. "I heard about that from my uncle. It was apparently pretty bad. Glad I wasn't there." she said feeling bad for those that were.

Looking to over to Kai as he came over, Emma smiled to her dark haired friend and housemate. "Hi Kai, not at all pull up a bench." she told him brightly. "Come to cheer our team on I see." she commented, recalling that last game he stayed indoors. "For the record, I'm glad you did." she added before looking to the pitch. Already Gryffindor had possibly found something. Chasers were good though. There was still hope for the badgers Emma was sure of it.

With: Hannah, Kai

Graydon Ironshield
Deviled Dregs

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:40 pm
User Image
Siobhan 'Hannah' Grey

"I know Linny was there, but she doesn't talk about it with anybody," Hannah replied. She didn't add that Momma and Da were quite upset when Selina didn't let them know she survived, and nobody figured out she'd returned home until they noticed Lugh and CuChulainn were absent from the house.

Hannah smiled, and said cheerfully, "Hi, Kai. I'm glad you're here too. Hey, my cousin gave me some leftover muffins from breakfast for the game. You want one?"

murruelecreuset

Deviled Dregs

User Image

Relevant Statistics:
Action:
Effect Value:
Results:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:31 pm
User Image

User Image

First Year │ Hufflepuff │ Pureblood

Taking a seat beside Emma once she accepted him, he wrapped himself up a bit tighter, stretching his fingers out beneath his black gloves. He swore that if he took them off for even a second, they'd probably fall off. That may have been just a slight exaggeration, but nevertheless, he was intent on keeping them on. Kai's equally dark eyes flickered to Emma for just a second before she looked back to the pitch, and it made a small smile curve on his lips. "Well, my cousin's the reserve seeker for our house, so I figured I should show some support, even if I'm not a fan of the game myself."

Kai looked over at Hannah once she spoke to him, offering him a muffin and nodding. Now that he thought about it, he was a bit hungry. He hadn't eaten much from breakfast, and was only now starting to feel the effects from that.

murruelecreuset
Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image

Emma could understand why Hannah's cousin didn't want to talk about it. She had a feeling that even her uncle was hiding things from her and her mother. That was to be expected though, he was protecting them from the harsh reality of it. Emma only assumed that's what Selina was doing. Besides sometimes that's how people coped. That's what she did when it came to her father anyways. In her mind he didn't exist not since she was seven anyways.

"Layton right? He's pretty good actually." Emma told Kai brightly as she looked back at him. "I'd like to think Quidditch is more a social thing. A place to hang out with friend, entertainment included." she said before adding with a laugh. "Well unless you're in the game that is. Then you are the entertainment." Looking over at Hannah she recalled eating that morning. They sure were good. Looking back to the game Emma was impressed at the chasers but without the snitch they were going to lose their first game of the season.

With: Hannah, Kai

Graydon Ironshield
Deviled Dregs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:02 pm
User Image
Siobhan 'Hannah' Grey

Ravens vs. Badgers Match

Hannah was fully dressed and ready to jump into the match should the call go out for a replacement Chaser. The little First Year had her long deep blue hair pulled back into a long ponytail so it wouldn't get in her eyes when she flew, and she already had one of least ratty looking school brooms slung over her shoulder as she walked out toward the stands.

Arriving a bit before the face-off, Hannah climbed up into the stands, and started looking around for her fellow teammates to sit with.

User Image

Relevant Statistics:
Action:
Effect Value:
Results:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:20 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅲ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅲ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

Selina ventured out to the Quidditch pitch, walking along with her cousin. Unlike Hannah, she wasn't dressed to play the game, but she decided she would look as though she were neutral, as she had friends playing on both squads, and her cousin and ....um, well, Layton were Reserves for Hufflepuff. More than anything she would be content to while away the time being with him.

Black ankle boots, a long ruffled skirt, with a white dress shirt, over which she'd added a deep blue Ravenclaw house sweatshirt, and a bright yellow and black Hufflepuff scarf completed the outfit. Selina added a large, plush Ravenclaw stadium throw blanket, and was carrying a large Thermos full of hot chocolate and a bag she'd loaded up with blueberry muffins she'd rescued from the breakfast table before it was cleared.

Joining her cousin in the stands, she started casting about, hoping to catch sight of Layton.

Deviled Dregs

OOC: Open for Interaction. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. I really should get on the stick and build a joint RP format for the girls.

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:02 am
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❻| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❻| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text .

'Guess I got my wish,' thought Dani as she sat in the stands, trying to recover from the dizzy spells which assailed her right before the start of the game. She'd been feeling rather ill since the day before, which was rather uncommon for Dani, whom never seemed to catch anything. It was that morning when she figured out she had a nasty case of the flu. Though she'd been determined to fly anyway, her body won that argument. After throwing up what she'd managed to choke down for breakfast and hit with some really scary dizziness, it was obvious she shouldn't be up in the air.

After crawling off to the stands, Dani watched Pru having to take over as Seeker in her stead, leaving the goals empty. One consolation was the Chasers played well enough that lack of a Keeper didn't matter, and the game was mercifully short. While the team played better, it didn't matter, as Kenny caught the Snitch in pretty short order. Dani sincerely doubted she could have done any better than Pru had.

'And that's the season,' thought Dani as she left. Her plan right then was a long hot soak in the Prefect's bath, and crawl into bed to sleep off her flu bug ... and dream of better days.

Position: Seeker
                                                AC:18
                                                Modifiers: +10 to Block, +8 to Catch Snitch, +6 to Spot
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                Lives: [<3] [<3] [<3]

Action:
                                                Effect Value:
                                                Result:
                                                Pursuit: 0/3
                                                Capture: 0/2

════════════════════════

OOC: Computer had no less than 350 separate viruses on it, and I just got it back. Sorry for missing the game. >.<

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:35 am
User Image
Siobhan 'Hannah' Grey

Snakes vs. Badgers Match

Hannah was a little saddened the season was coming to an end, as it meant there'd be nothing else to break up the routine of classes and getting ready for exams. She was fully dressed and ready to jump into the match should the call go out for a replacement Chaser. The little First Year had her long deep blue hair pulled back into a long ponytail so it wouldn't get in her eyes when she flew, and she already had one of the least ratty looking school brooms slung over her shoulder as she walked out toward the stands. It was her hope she could somehow acquire a better mount of her own in the off-season, but it would mean copious amounts of pleading with her folks.

Arriving a bit before the face-off, Hannah climbed up into the stands, and started looking around for her fellow teammates to sit with.

User Image

Relevant Statistics:
Action:
Effect Value:
Results:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games