Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:56 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron gladly took the chocolate frog and shoved it in his mouth before it could escape. "I don't know, but Sam should catch it. After all, he got that position for a reason." The seeker had caught the snitch extremely quickly and easily during try outs, so why was it taking so long during the match?

wearing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin nodded, knowing he was right, but there was still the chance of the Hufflepuff Seeker catching it. She finished off her chocolate frog and focused on the game. She wished she could be out there, but he had caught it before she did, so he made the team. Caitlin could have sworn the Snitch had flown past the crowd, but she wasn't completely sure.
OOC: Outfit in the picture.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:56 pm
Lorelai Brookwater
1st Year Gryffindor
Pureblood without prejudice

User Image

Who am I with?: Caitlin and Cam(Where am I: Stands(What am I doing?: Talking (How do I feel?: excited
What am I thinking?: Come on Gryffindor (Who are my friends?: Anneliese, Dominic, Richard (Who Do I love?: No one

Driftwood wand with a Peacock Feather Core

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lore saw two familiar kids and walked over to Cameron and Caitlin. " Hey guys! Woah, where did you get those jackets?"
She looked over at the field.
"God, is our school made up of all attractive people? It's so weird."

User Image

Oh Have some Heart and Hold it to your chest...
((OOC~~ ))
I spent my time watching
the spaces that had grown between us
And I cut my mind on second best
the scars that come with the greeness

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image

Cathryn Rose O'Malley
14 Years OldFourth YearRavenclawKeeper Taken by Chase Balford

My optimism for life carried through my work

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Though sitting in the stands was deafening as the students surrounding her cheered their hearts out, Cat still managed to jump as an extra loud Devin-supported cheered. Cat whirled and a smile broke out across her face as she recognized Belle, a girl who she had originally been jealous of, but had become good friends with. She opened her mouth to greet the lovely fourth year, when a younger Slytherin bounded up and hugged Belle. Confused at first, Cat's smile grew wider when she learned who the girl was. This girl was Devin's sister, so obviously she knew Belle, Devin's girlfriend. "Hello Fifi!" the Irish Ravenclaw greeted the younger girl. "I'm a good friend of Devin's and Belle's. Say, I know you're obviously cheering for your Hufflepuff brother, but what about the Gryffindor scarf? And why do they call you Fifi?" Cat asked. Simply by the girl's appearance, Cathryn knew she'd get along well with her. After all, Cat, too, was a rather exuberant person who enjoyed big entrances...!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

User Image

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:47 pm
User Image
~Professor Akira Astra~
| Arithmancy | Former Gryffindor |

═━Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ━═

Akira climbed the stairs to the stands to watch the first Quidditch game of the year. Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff! It promised to be promising, as she always said. Spotting her heavily impregnated friend, the Arithmancy professor walked over and sat next to her. "Hello, Amity." she said calmly, then turned her attention to the game. She watched as beaters tried, and failed, to hit chasers with bludgers, instead hitting themselves. One girl nearly fell off her broom, but was saved by a first year boy, and another girl had an asthma attack. Wow. Quite the group we have... she thought. Gryffindor scored not once, not twice, but three times! Akira felt compelled to jump up and scream for her house, but knew that would be wrong. She was going to cheer for both teams, this she decided early on. Hufflepuff, on the other hand, hadn't gotten as lucky with their scoring, having only 10 points to Gryffindor's 30. As they scored though, along with Gryffindor, she clapped and cheered equally. This truly was her favorite sport, no matter which team won.

{OOC:}

Wearing

═━Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ━═

If people do not believe that mathematics is simple,
it is only because they do not realize how complicated life is.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin looked up from the game to Lore, then to her jacket, then Cameron's. "I dunno where I got my jacket..The scores 30 to 10, I think." She said, searching her pockets for more candy. She reluctantly gave up, due to having left it in the dorm room. When Lore made her next comment, she nodded her head, "Yes! I-I mean, I guess so..." She said, realizing what she had said might spike some curiousity around the two she was sitting with. Caitlin bounced her leg, looking at Sam, hoping he'd find the Snitch soon. 'He caught it so fast at tryouts, why can't he do it now?' She thought to herself, crossing her fingers.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image

Relationship Status: Single // Age:12 // Injuries/Illnesses: None // Orphan

Though he himself had very little interest in Quidditch, Leo knew someone who did. The rather short, anti-social Slytherin entered the stands, dreading the mass of screaming people. He stood at the edge of the crowd, unwilling to take the plunge. But he thought of why he was here and hardened his resolve. A grimace apparent on his face, Leo dove in, weaving his way between the crumbling towers that threatened to crush him at any moment. He headed up to the top of the stands so as to have the best viewpoint. Emerging from the maniacal horde, Leo stood on tiptoe, attempting to peer over those who stood much taller then the blonde he currently searched for. Beginning to lose hope that he would find her, Leo suddenly spotted her, right near the edge, sitting by no one, cheering for no one. Smiling, Leo pushed his way to her, his claustrophobia forgotten. He finally reached her, and placed a hand on her shoulder as he sat down.
"Hello Mandy!"

((OOC: ))

Fire Wearing

Fear has its use but cowardice has none.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:29 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron turned to a familiar voice. "Oh, hey. I had this jacket back home," he admitted, wiping his sleeve with a hand. He then nodded and chuckled in agreement. Most of the girls were cute, hot, or pretty. There were the occasional girls who the boy didn't find attractive; however, they were probably attractive to other boys. Suddenly, everyone began cheering. Turning his head to the pitch, he noticed both of the seekers were chasing the snitch like it was their life, so he joined in. "Go Sam!" he yelled loudly.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Second Year: Slytherin Chaser

Silently watching the seekers as the competed for the snitch, a familiar boy's voice yelled over the crowd. At least, he was so close that it sounded louder than the booming cheers from around her. "Hey, Leo!" she yelled, making sure the boy would hear her. "You came out to watch the game?" she asked, turning her head towards Leonidas. She hadn't seen him at any games last year except for one Slytherin game when the two made eye contact. Amanda had been playing as chaser and the boy came out to support her. He might've been to other Slytherin games, but she never saw him.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:39 pm
Lorelai Brookwater
1st Year Gryffindor

User Image

Who am I with?: Caitlin and Cam (Where am I: pitch (What am I doing?: cheering (How do I feel?: Excited
What am I thinking?: Go Gryffindor! (Who are my friends?: Anneliese, Dominic, Richard (Who Do I love?: No one

Lore saw Sam, the boy she had talked to briefly at the feast, and started cheering along with the others.
" Go Sam! Doing Great! You too Hufflepuff! Go Sam!" She waved her little flags madly.

User Image

((OOC~~ ))
I spent my time watching

Kai Sparrowheart

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image
User Image

A huge smile broke out across the gorl's face when Sam spotted the Snitch and took off after it. Caitlin leaped out of her seat, "Oh my god! He almost has it!" She shouted happily. "C'mon Sam! You can do it!!" Caitlin yelled at the top of her lungs and continued to cheer loudly for a while, hoping for the Snitch to find it's way into Sam's palm. She let out a shriek when Sam caught the ball and cheered loudly for Sam.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron pushed his arms into the air above him and cheered loudly as the Gryffindor seeker caught the snitch. "Whoo! We won!" he yelled, glad they won a lot of house points.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin watched as Sam hugged the other Seeker. He was limping and he wasn't using his left arm. "You don't suppose he's hurt, d'you?" She asked Cameron, with a concerned expression. Caitlin hadn't gone to the hospital wing yet and didn't want to go, even if it wasn't for her. She would still go because Sam was her friend, but she didn't want to go just as a field trip.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:02 pm
Lorelai Brookwater
1st Year Gryffindor

User Image

Who am I with?: (Where am I: (What am I doing?: (How do I feel?:
What am I thinking?: (Who are my friends?: Anneliese, Dominic, Richard (Who Do I love?: No one

Lore cheered loudly when Sam caught the Snitch. " You did great Hufflepuff!"
She kept clapping, and heard Caitlin talk about Sam's questionable health, and her attention to see if he was indeed okay.

User Image

((OOC~~ ))
I spent my time watching

Kai Sparrowheart

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
Nicole was so caught up in the action of the game she momentarily forgot to announce the action actually going on. A tap on the shoulder from one of her neighboring spectators reminded her. "and Gryffindor is has taken the lead by three goals. Hufflepuff had better attempt to step their game up." "it seems Hawthorne has spotted the Snitch once again. Last time she lost it will she catch it this time?" She was on the edge of her seat just as much as she was trying to keep her listeners

"What this it seems Meridith has also spotted the snitch. It's a race of the seekers people. Which one will come out on top?" Her eyes didn't leave the field as she watched the action all the time silently praying for her team's seeker to be the one. Unfortunately Arianna had missed the snitch just in time for Sam to grab it. "Gryffindor has caught the snitch. I'll repeat that Samuel Meridith, seeker of Gryffindor has caught the snitch. So that ends this match. Gryffindor has taken the first match of the year." She announced as she updated the score one final time. Truthfully she wasn't completely happy that her house had lost but she was trying to remain neutral while commentating.

Quidditch Scores
Gryffindor: 190
Hufflepuff: 10
Victory to Gryffindor

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items