Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:01 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Fourth Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Highlighting the depths of her silver and emerald robes, Annabelle proudly wore a Hufflepuff scarf around her neck and each hand diligently clutched a flag of yellow and black with golden blazing ribbons. She hurried out to the quidditch stands, rushing past bodies nimble and lithe, hoisting herself up into the sea of proud yellow badgers. ”WOOO!! Go Dev!” She cheered from the stands at every chance she could, making sure to leap up to her feet at any passing moment where her boyfriend might fly past her.

With a grin on her face, she sat back down to watch the game unfold, a little tired from all of her extra training. Glancing beside her, she noticed a familiar redhead girl. Scooting several seats and jumping one row down, Belle slipped into the seat beside her. ”Hey Cat, how have you been?”

Desires: Victory
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image
Jack Blank

Hufflepuff/ Pureblood / First year

- From the beginning I drew pictures of the searching sun
Blissfully denying what is instinct-

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
color, but lately it’s been tainted
With
grays and under-glows-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jack walked slowly into the Hufflepuff stands. He had been sick the past couple of days and hadn’t been to many of his classes. He had somehow forced himself to get up and sit in the Quidditch stands. He would be seriously disappointed if he missed the first Quidditch game of the season. He sat down a bit away from everyone else and only stopped to cheer when he saw Dylan score. “Yeah Dylan!” He shouted though his throut was already sore. He clutched his scarf closer as a sudden chill passed him over.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

((OoC smile )

Feeling: Excited, but very sick
Where I am: The Quidditch stands
What I'm doing: Watching Quidditch
Who I'm with: The other kids at school
Love interest: Gracie  

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
Nicole frowned a bit as she updated the score. "and the first point goes to Gryffindor! it was made by the Hufflepuff captains' own younger brother. Talk about possible having mixed emotions." her voice was cheerfore and contradicted her slightly upset expression. "The quaffle is not in Hufflepuff's pocession. will they be able to return the favor?" Her eyes never once left the game. As her house's team's chasers made their way down the Pitch. Steal attempts seemed to continually miss.
"and They have succeeded. Second point of the match Goes to Hufflepuff. Is it me or are these two team pretty even." she said even more enthusiastic then before as she updated the score once again.

((I am only going to report points and steals, if you want the full action read the thread it's going too fast for me to do all small details))

Quidditch Scores
Gryffindor: 10
Hufflepuff: 10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:03 pm
Selena "Fifi" Cloud
User Image

Mood: Excited
What am I doing:
Watching game
What I want to be doing:
Nothing else

Selena walked onto the stands, looking for someone she knew. Her brothers were playing each other; so she had both scarves on; so each of them were happy. She then saw Annabelle, her brother Devin's girlfriend.

"ANNABELLE!" she yelled, running over to the girl amd giving her a hug. Selena had saw the girl all summer; so she knew who she was of course.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin smiled when Gryffindor made the first score, "Go Gryffindor!" She shouted, cheering on her team. She watched as Sam looked for the Snitch, her gaze switched to the other team's Seeker, who seemed to be doing the same thing. Caitlin frowned when Hufflepuff made a goal, "It's okay, Raiden! Just try again!" She shouted, encouragingly. She looked to Sam, who still hadn't spotted it, and she frowned, "GO SAM!" Caitlin yelled, trying to encourage him.
OOC: Outfit in the picture.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Second Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda sat alone in the stands, keeping a special eye on the keepers and beaters of both teams for future reference. She, too, would play the two teams during a match and had to know how to best avoid them or score on them.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:15 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Fourth Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Before the Ravenclaw girl beside her could answer, another raven flocked to her side. But this time, instead of the iconic colors of bronze and blue, she embodied both the scarlet and gold of both teams battling it out on the field. Smiling brightly at Fifi, Belle wrapped her in a quick and tight hug. After all, she had gotten on along much better with Fifi then with Jayden. For some reason, Jayden could truly never see past the Slytherin emblem on her robes.

At first, she thought that Selena might have done the same. But, being the only girls in the Cloud manor, the two were subjected to sleeping in the same room together. She had gotten along wonderfully with Fifi, the young girl was always very bright for her age. ”Aw, hey Fifi! I was wondering where you might have been, come, sit.” She motioned with a wave of her hand, her pale green gaze always glancing back to the field to try and spot Devin on the field.

”Fifi, this is my friend, Cat. Cat, this is Devin’s little sister, Selena, but most everyone calls her Fifi.” Belle giggled, introducing the two girls that sat at each of her sides.

Desires: Victory
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:42 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Jeffery walked up the stands, with his arms wrapped around Amelia excitement bubbling through him. He disliked playing Quidditch with a passion but loved watching it. And he'd take any time he'd get with a Amelia. "Ah don't you just love the smell of Quidditch in the morning?" He said with a smirk, kissing her cheek. "And you gave it up all out of pure laziness. I mean not even showing up for try-outs." He said with a laughed and settled into watch the game that had already begun.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Ravenclaw

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image

The couple was late to the game on account that they had kissing behind the stands. They didn't even realize the game had started until the sound of the first points being made was heard. Amelia was followed by Jeffery, who was still clung to her back. She snickered as he spoke. Typically Jeffery. "It was not pure laziness." She insisted, even though she knew it really was. "I know how much you hate me doing it. I mean when a took a bludger to the chest last year you about had a hernia" She reminded him with a kiss. "But hey at least I'm here supporting them and brought another supporter with me." She said trying to focus on the game hoping he would stop talking and let her watch.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Gryffindor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:34 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron strutted along the stands until he found an empty spot, next to a short girl decked out in the color red. "Hey, do you know the score?" he asked her, and much to his surprise, the girl had been Caitlin. The two Gryffindor students had matching clothes in one way. Both wearing red and black; however, that was to cheer on their house. They were also both wearing varsity jackets.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:53 am

User Image

Jeffery laughed uncomfortably. "Well, yeah, um not so much" He muttered. Amelia looked at him. "Yeah sorry" He held up the scarf around his neck with the obvious yellow and black color. Amelia looked at him obviously wanting explanation . "Well you see that girl?" He asked pointing to the dark haired Hufflepuff beater. "That is Jane Doyle. I kind of offended, like really badly. She kind of tried to..." He stopped to think of the words "kill me" He finally decided. "I figure rooting for Hufflepuff would kind of be my apology and she really good so always vote for the winning team, right?" He said with a smug smile.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:14 am
User Image
User Image

Caitlin looked up when a familar voice rang in her ear. He seemed surprised when he realized it was her. "Hi Cameron. It's 30 to 10, but I'm almost positive we'll lose 150 house points with all the trash their talking." She said with a sigh. Caitlin's eyes went up to the two Seekers who seemed not to have spotted the Snitch. The Hufflepuff one had once, but she lost it. She bounced her leg, her fingers playing with the Snitch in her own pocket. "I don't think Sam has caught any sign of the Snitch yet and the Hufflepuff found it once, then lost it. It looks like their both running low on energy..." Caitlin frowned, chewing her lip.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:19 am
Cause she's just like the weather, can't hold her together[/i]

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Bored and lonely
Thoughts: Maybe MinKi is somewhere around here.....
With: Slytherins
Friends: Cloe, Eoin, Sparrow, and MinKi

Marina slumped in her seat, bored out of her mind. She'd only come to the match because there was nothing else to do. She hated brooms, and she hated Quidditch. She looked around a bit hopefully. Maybe MinKi was somewhere around here. Even though he didn't talk it'd be nice to have some company.

"Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical"

Born from dark water, daughter of the rain and snow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:46 am

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron smiled for a moment. "Hey," he said back to her after realizing it was Caitlin. "If we haven't lost any house points for it yet, I doubt we will. And is Hufflepuff 'too nice' to say something back?" he asked, shaking his head slightly. "They're not fooling anyone. It's impossible to stay respectful when someone else isn't." The boy knew Hufflepuff was the house where you'd hear the least amount of swears or trash talk; however, he did not expect them to stay like that when they could've easily made comebacks. Cameron slightly shook his head. How hard was it to catch a snitch? The boy hadn't realized how small it was and how large the pitch was.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin sighed and tugged at her hair. "Who d'you think'll catch the Snitch? I'm hoping for Sam." She asked, even though her answer was obvious. She pulled two chocolate frogs from her pocket, she got from dinner. Caitlin handed one to Cameron and opened one and grabbed her frog before it hopped away. "How much longer do you suppose it'll last?" She asked, looking at him.

User Image

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas