Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Art & Growths
=>[SUBMIT/$] New Troll Art/Alt Art Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wizardy Herbert

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:21 pm
I want to buy a Troll with EP!
Order: semicustom 3
Troll: Lorian Mandal
Extra: Lorien's Headshot (courtesy of sypon) her clothes reference: Scavenger Rey. This troll is a star war all the way down. Her symbol: The Krybes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:43 pm
I want to buy a small edit with a Makeover Coupon!
Troll: Sephos Arbola
Original art: Original Teen
Edit Information: Flowers. Can be on his horns, in his hair, or stuck into his clothes.

A few refs

Coupon Verification: Here

I won troll art in an event!
Order: Sewing Dummy
Event: Here
Her usual pose is #4 but if I can I'd switch to #5's very dynamic pose? Or #3's standing. If not, #4 is fine!
I want her looking spiffy and professional in her military uniform, as a Sargent, her hair up in a ponytail, with the dyed bits and the slight unrulyness and everything. And, as always, a big grin on her face.
Troll: Psykgi Mentha
Extra:

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:21 pm
Troll: Frendo
Original art: kiddo art
Edit Information: for his makeover, i'd like to throw in some extra scars. my boy is a very stupid wild child and i want to reflect that with more cool scars. if i could, i would like to have his lip split on both the bottom and the top,(like if you can visibly leave a notch in his lip that would be amazing, but if not a regular scar is all cool) and maybe a little road rash scars on those elbows? id also, if possible love to have his eyebrows be kinda...spotty like he's burned spots of them off.

but honestly, if that's too much to ask, id really just love the split lip!
Coupon Verification: meta '17 credit claim

Order: Sewing Dummy (Meta-themed alt art)
Event: link to meta credits
Troll: Zeylla
Im not sure how to go about her template stuff since she is technically a non-template troll? i suppose #2 or 3 would work? id love to see her arms crossed defensively if possible but *shrugs* not a big deal, though if template 2 is used could i get her hands clenched into fists? #8 might work too, but i dont know if the body shape could be trimmed down since zey is a stick. i just like the more aggressive stance? sorry for all the hassle.

anyways i do want her alt art to be of her terrible disguise as Alibii Vesmin. It was her whole schtick in the meta, and while it didn't fool a lot of trolls, it did fool a few and she plans to use the horrible disguise once again, very soon in the future.
Extra: heres really the only ref i have? and is it a wig? did she use a bunch of hair spray and a comb? the world may never know.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:53 pm
Troll: Polair Rision
Original art: [X]
Edit Information: I'd love to have Polair's bangs parted to reveal her eyes! Also i'd love for her to have a lip ring! The rest stays the same.
Coupon Verification: Meta 2017 Prize Claim!

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:08 pm

Order: Alternate art!
Event: META 2k17
Troll: Deimos Somnus
Extra: I think Base 4, please! Here's a ref! Please feel free to alter the star jewelry to fit nicer if need be. If his expression could be similar to the ref pic that'd be lovely! He has dimple piercing artifacts- I'm not sure about the others (one nose, two lower lip) so if I could see a WIP with those before everything's finalized (and if its not too much trouble) that'd be great. : ) I don't think the tattoo will be visible but just in case here's a ref of what that looks like. It's a combination of his symbol and Forera's. On the outfit-- scarf is Forera's teal, the purple bits are Cerpin's color, and the brown is Mahmud's- I asked permission to use their colors !! If he needs his symbol on his shirt that's a-okay. Here's another ref that this outfit was based on for the symbol placement. Also a better... indication of how the sleeves work... they're long enough to go past his hands.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:08 am

Order: Semicustom, base 1 please!
Troll: Phobos Mimass
Extra: i put 2 outfit ideas as ref pictures in his quest - feel free to pick whichever one! when drawing his eyes, the lower ""lashes"" are thicker than the upper parts so it kinda looks like he has eye bags?? (but not really) pupils should be relatively small. he just kinda looks a bit unsettling. It's a little easier to see in this image.

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:05 pm
I want to buy a Troll with SPACE DUST!
Order: base 4 puhlease!
Troll: Ripley Sholtz
Extra:

[x] Reference Image! One difference is now I generally draw Rip's eyebrows as kind of woolly and patchy vs perfect circles. If you don't get to this before I update the reference you can WiNg IT.

Ripley is heavyset, so if the base could be pushed to reflect that I'd appreciate it. Also, Ripley's coat can be simplified so that it is grey, and the symbol should probably be their blood color so the lighter and darker parts of the patch can be switched. razz Thank you!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:33 am
Ignore this for now! I'll throw it back in later. o/  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:10 pm
slappin no more, only nappin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:59 pm
Order: Alt Art! He's already on base 6 but no others fit the body type? Possibly a new base is what Ami said on discord when I inquired about this
Event: 2017 Spacebies Meta
Troll: Nictor Sabbat
Extra: Alt art is of Nic's casual sort of around the hive look post meta.
Handy dandy reference! Shows exactly what I'm looking for design wise and has color palette! Detailed written description below! As for pose, well, he's a more shy kind of person, reference pose was mostly done for the sake of visibility of everything.
For the sake of making this a bit more organized, sections = v=;;; As someone that is prone to detailed character design, uh, I'm not sure how much is too much under the hivestuck standard honestly? I'd prefer not to lose any of the things I've written but I'll italicize what I'd prefer to have dropped if anything has to be dropped.
Hair: Pulled back into a large bun with some braids through it decked with beads from Kolako and some silver hair clips from Mahmud! He got very fluffy hair, so the bun has some mass to it and the ends poof out.
Clothing: Dark brown tank top with a yellow collar and symbol on chest. A mix between cargo and carpenter pants in a sandy olive color accented with gray and black. Same gray belt and shoes from regular art.
Scars: Scar across the bridge of his nose and cheeks from a spike knuckle punch. Lusii teeth gouges over the undersides of the forearms and palms. Right hand knuckles scarred from punching sharp teeth. Zombie teeth bite on left shoulder. Long scratches from claws from chest down the torso (may not be important unless shirt neckline is low enough for edges to be visible)
Accessories: Same friendship bracelet from base art. Some beaded bracelets from Kolako (can be just one if needbe!) and an armband like hers. The painted nails are a fun touch. A golden necklace with a honeycomb charm (a gift from Polair) and his new honeycomb ring. Pollen stains and blep tongue like base art please!

Taki-di

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:56 pm
Order: Base # 1
Full custom!
Mic Art
I really like the ribbon like hair that Vremea and Inakov have, and i think it would fit Aether really well.
Cheek blush + frown
Hat Clothing Bag
Troll: Aether Cosmoe
Extra: If you need to simplify or dont like something, feel free to change <3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:33 pm
Order: Alt art - Template T3
Event: Space Meta
Troll: Hemera Moachm
Extra: Showing off her new legs! To start, here's a general guide of her outfit and hair - x x (Hair length is mid-back)
All blue should actually be hemotyped to Mera's teal. Shirt can be a little more CC, shorts can definitely be CC (to be as tasteful as possible; my Gaia wardrobe is just limited)
Her legs are prosthetic from the mid-thigh down (well above the knee), and here's a reference for them! They have removable feet so this look is just a setting and not the end-all be-all of how they work, in case that may be a point of confusion or concern
End of her organic legs definitely have some scarring going on
Also, would like for her to have some horn accessories!
A band like this on one horn, though altered to look more like Elidae's symbol with some hemotyping if it seems tasteful
A band like this on the other horn, though altered to look more like Leeroi's symbol with some hemotyping if it seems tasteful
A band like this on the same horn that the Leeroi band is on, though altered to look more like Afryse's symbol if it seems tasteful
Including her bag worn as a side fanny pack would be appreciated!  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:44 pm
Order: Custom mutant! Template 1
Event: bloodfest 2018 baby
Troll: Tyanna Tamlyn
Extra: Everything's in her app, wip would be appreciated!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:51 pm
Order: semi custom, base 1 please!
Troll: Wynter Tivaci
Extra: He's loosely based off/from the princess monoke universe, CC if desired. A WIP is appreciated <3

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:12 pm
Order: semi custom - base 2
Troll: Meadow Tilkii
Extra: I would love a WIP please, and thank you!

Art & Growths

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff