Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Art & Growths
=>[SUBMIT/$] New Troll Art/Alt Art Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:30 pm
I won troll art in an event! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: Custom Jadeblood! Base 3 please~
Event: Right heeeere, Bloodfest 2017!
Troll: Floren Chadra
Extra: everything should be in the quest !

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:56 pm
I want to buy some Alterate Art with EP! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: Teen on template number 4 please!
Troll: Rianon Sahira
Extra: I'm wanting to get alt art of Rianon's disguise persona, Serima Blumce. As Serima, Ri wears her normal green blood color, but with teal accents. Here is a sprite reference: http://i.imgur.com/vUeDmie.png
Her disguise symbol is a simplified lotus. Waist down she has a slit skirt similar to this https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c9/13/5a/c9135ade5d1822db1beffdbe6394b928.jpg?noindex=1 with similar sandals (though those can change as per ease to you). Patterns and print can also definitely be simplified. Since the sprite is a bit hard to see, she has her hair up in a messy side bun. She also has a horizontal scar across her stomach, about where her navel would be from getting slashed by Tamiya. Other than that, some flowers in her hair would be great!
If possible I'd love to get her certed as "Serima Blumce" but not update her journal, just for when I use her in disguise rps.
Thanks so much!

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:38 pm
I won troll art in an event! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: Alt Art!
Event: Buddybuffing!
Troll: Tzofia Ocelli
Extra: Gotta go with the most obvious mascot choice, haha. Maybe something like this, but i'd rather have a hood that can go down over her eyes, so maybe more like this or even some kind of half mask type deal if that makes sense??? The same template is fine, unless you just want to use one of the others! ((sorry for editing a little!))

one last edit because i woke up thinking about it, but you can also just use my avatar as a reference, since it's more of an actual mascot costume and closer to what I've imagined, just as more peacock than duck haha.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:40 pm
I want to buy a Troll with EP!
Order: Semicustom Base 3!
Troll: Dalema Osjenn
Extra: Really want some 70s style clothes for her, give her that tube socks worthy look! She wears a tee (here's another one if it fits better)and high-waisted shorts and some good ol' sneakers. Dale also wears these nice looking glasses!! Her horns look like a great dane's ears perked up, her hair is a fluffy and curly mess and she has two beauty marks under her eyes! [Drawn Ref]

Def want a wip!

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:03 pm
I want to buy a small edit with a Makeover Coupon!
Troll: Luxara Seleni
Original art: Here!
Edit Information: Just switching out her gloves for her artifact gloves, plus this artifact wrapped around her leg
Coupon Verification: Here!

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:31 pm
Order: semicustom + Kid base 1
Troll: Desmun Pterop
Extra: His expression should be in some sense vaguely distressed. Also could he have a flashlight in one hand?

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

-ChemicalBeat-

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:26 pm
I want to buy a Troll with EP! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: semicustom troll, with the kid base #3
Troll: Barius Cactae
Extra: Anything other than the ref in his post nothing, maybe give him dirty knees and hands? But I'm fully open to your artistic view of him too! blaugh

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 1:58 pm
void  

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:57 pm
I want to buy a Troll with EP! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: Semicustom! Base 3! He's a happy boi!
Troll: Tantoe Kimmie
Extra: Can he have thick lashes? ; u ; If not, totally fine!!! <33 I'M SO HYPED

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:54 pm
Order: Semicustom base 3 please!
Troll: Knetic Corbid
Extra: If he could keep the star pin in his hair that would be wonderful!! ;u;

screamingshark

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:08 am
Order: Semicustom, base 2
Troll: Volkei Weldon
Extra: Would love him to have a laid back and relaxed smile! He's very chill.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:36 pm
Order: Semicustom, base 3
Troll: Demari Voyage
Extra: Would like her to be smiling! Also if there's a way to add some shimmer or shine to her outfit, please feel free! Doesn't have to be very much, just whatever feels like it might fit as you draw her!

extra ref

Doutei

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:21 pm
I won troll art in an event!
Order: alt art of frossā˜… being ENTHUSIASTIC!
Event: frossa tips her crown
Troll: frossa
Extra: here is her outfit ref, but feel free to make something kawaii up if you're feelin up to it. (purple, pink n yello pls!)
For her pose, something flashy and enthusiastic and generally uguu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:38 am
Order: Full Custom , 2nd pose
Troll: Nanogg Breckt
Extra:

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:05 pm
I won troll art in an event!
Order: Alt Art (sewing Dummy): Base 4 please, see Extra for more info!
Event: First Place in Bodybuffing, 2017 Bloodfest!
Troll: Mahmud Seshat!
Extra: Basically, Mahmud won these bikini bottoms and these sunglasses and I want to see him in them so badly its ridiculous. Have fun with it, seriously. Pose those sunglasses how you want, draw Mahmud with a s**t-eating grin, go for it I'm into this.

As a note, we had discussed in private some modifications to make Base 4 reflect more of his normal base (base 9)! Please, let me know if this changes at all so I can help be accommodating!

Art & Growths

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff