Reason: Brain Washing

ami stamp of ok!
Magician Arcana

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:49 pm
Hivestuck
Troll: Nervit Lafute
Growing: Yep! (Well..grown?)

New: Here!
Reason: This was the plan all along, hehe! Dramatic and EMOTIONAL growth => New Nervit!

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:07 pm
Hivestuck
Troll: Sarcel Cincil!
Growing: not yet >:3c

New: uwaahhh

Reason: something about watching your hero die in front of you after finding out they tried to kill you really ******** you up (aka literally none of her old profile is really applicable anymore because of the recent mini meta!)

ami stamp of approval
Melancholies

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:09 pm
Hivestuck
Troll: Athene Bramma
Growing: Yes indeed to adult

New: Jingles Festively

Reason: It's been three years and she's done a lot of stuff. Like make friends and move to a swamp and lose her entire home, whoops.

Cylem approves this message!
PeanutButterpies

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:20 pm
Hivestuck
Troll: Odette Cygnet
Growing: no

New: wowee

Reason: It's been four years

Looks good to meee --Cylem  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:05 am
Hivestuck
Troll: Amicae Pernoa
Growing: yes/no

New: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24999589#377824899

Reason: Amicae never really got played and life took me away from Gaia for years. Reading over his old stuff, he was way too jittery for little reason. I've taken away the jitter overload, made Sneakmom more of a part of his fear of other trolls, and emphasized his manipulative tendencies more. Basically a more playable character, since he's not terrified of going out doors - he just has a sense of dread about doing so, hah.

looks good! - sypon

antagonisticDelighter

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:39 am
Hivestuck
Troll: Caiden Banksy
Growing: this takes place after his growth

Old:
Quote:
Weapon: Fire Extinguisher
His true weapon? His words, his thoughts, his paint and chalk, but CamoDad rolled both his eyes in different directions to Caiden's spiel and said an actual physical weapon was required. Caiden in turn rolled both his two eyes in the same direction. What's the point of a weapon? Why would trolls harm other troll's? Everyone is all so beautiful and colorful in their own ways! CamoDad insisted that he have something on him at least, so Caiden found a lovely bright fire extinguisher to suit his needs. It even spews stuff so he can run away in the confusion!

New: Weapon: Deadly Skateboard
Caiden thought the bright red fire extinguisher was a beautiful thing, and since his lusus wanted him to carry something around as a "weapon" Caiden happily chose this. While fighting his way up the Chittentown Space Tower Caiden came to realize how terribly awkward the large heavy fire extinguisher was. Caiden's friend Engrav had made the brownblood a "wheel plank" as a gift, and Caiden has since loved the thing, and uses it as both transportation and as a weapon. Engrav was nice enough to decorate the wheel plank with some deadly features, seeing as how he two had seen the horrors of the Chittentown Space Tower. So now Caiden rides a deadly "wheel plank" on the rare occasion that battle happens. The wheel plank comes with a circle saw blade in the front, several sharp spikes on the bottom, and a sparker in the back for good measure and rad moves.

Reason: The fire extinguisher was large and awkward for Caiden to use in the Chittentown Space Race meta, and it felt rather out of character for him to really carry around anything that is only used for combat. Caiden would get more duel use out of the "wheel plank"/skateboard, and its a RP plot myself and Engrav's owner have been talking about for a while.

hmmm this is a pretty important life change i dunno........... jk this is fantastic A-OK - sypon  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:59 pm
Hivestuck
Troll: Vremea Everai
Growing: HAHAHA nope.........

New: EYYY FINALLY THO

Reason: GUESS WHO'S ALMOST 5 YEARS OLD AND HASN'T RECIEVED A PROFILE UPDATE SINCE BEING ACCEPTED
In all seriousness! Vremea's been through a lot since being a teen, and I'd written her entire personality as a... 14-15 year old! So I couldn't really convey all of her personality as well as I wanted to. Also she's an adult now. And she's changed a lot since her teen years! (no longer will she be afraid of highbloods)

Aww I'm feeling so nostalgic. Good to go! --Cylem  

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:13 pm
Hivestuck
Troll: Polair Rision
Growing: She just evolved into a beautiful teen! c':

Old:
Quote:
>*
"Doing two things at the same time will make your failure eminent."

Accoriding to Claud, fooling around is a sign of stupidity and gets in the way of getting the important things done first. Polair forces herself to see things as they are. No illusions whatsoever. She doesn't joke around, nor understand why others prefer to in the first place. Telling her to lighten up is an insult. Also she has a strong negation towards frivolous trolls and isolates herself from others just to avoid their volatility.

New:
Quote:
>*
"It's my life, my choices, my mistakes and my lessons... This is none of your business."

After being victim of Claud's paranoiac behavior and the explosion in Civisect City, Polair forced herself to become more self-reliant. She becomes a bit distant when undergoing a major event in her life. The seadweller does her best to keep others out of her troubles and personal matters. More so should they know of her visual impairment. She feels this way because of her lusus went out of his way to do things for her and restrained her to do things on her own. Polair feels a bit anxious around him, thinking he will prevent her from taking care of herself.

She doesn't want others's help. It's stressful for her to handle those situations in which someone wants to lend her a hand. She feels overwhelmed, weak, unproductive, incompetent-- useless. Such caring attitudes seem like a threat to her independent self. Even worst, they make her a slave to her emotions, which she tries to keep under control since she was young.

Polair tries to take care for herself, as she should deal with her burdens on her own. She even expects others to adopt her attitude. As she believes emotions and worries will only drag them down. As she loads herself with responsibilities, she pushes others good intentions away. All to keep herself in control. Sooner or later she will hit a tipping point where she can't simply deliver. The more solitary, friendless, and unsustained she is, the more Polair will respect herself. Her business is no one's business-- and that's final.

Reason: She has grown a bit more mature, not that she wasn't before! Polair has become more opened up towards others that her serious and staid nature really doesn't affect much as it once did. That was replaced by her unquenchable want to be independent and self-reliant.

I like how the flaws stay in the same vein of Polair putting too much pressure on herself to be "mature." Approved --Cylem  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:47 pm
Hivestuck
Troll: Eostre Diazzi

New: here you go

Reason: sweats really hard it's literally been four and a half years since i wrote it (and i am now much better at writing and making a good character), and honestly her application was based on her original RP-contest entry, which ended up being somewhat different from how she was actually played (turns out rp contest and rp are different). a lot of her traits were difficult to do in actuality (or just, didnt make any goddamn sense/were dumb as hell), which i didnt realize until i played her. and for a long time i had a lot of trouble figuring out how to word how i was playing her. she's much more distinct now, and this profile reflects the eostre that is actually played! plus maybe explains why and what the ******** is her motivations and personality finally (the mystery is solved)

This sounds like Eostre alright! Approved --Cylem  

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:16 am
Hivestuck
Troll: Old Chiara
Growing: Nope

New: Shiny and New

Reason: Chiara has lived her life, and it has changed her. Where once she was a spoiled brat, now she actually works for her high rank and lavish lifestyle. For better or for worse, this blueblood has turned into a different troll than the little wiggler all those sweeps ago, and it needs to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:54 pm
Hivestuck
Troll: Stryke Nvrmor
Growing: No

New: -gently places down-

Reason: Stryke has changed a fair amount since I first got him a little over three years ago! I feel like the changes I've done more accurately reflect his teenage self in the here and now. I changed Detached to Cynical, and added/changed information in his personality, as well as updated other miscellaneous information like his appearance, hive and how he views his powers + the hemospectrum among other things to note. They were changes that happened gradually due to events that have happened in his life thus far.

Stryke has had it rough over the sweeps. Approved! --Cylem  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:48 pm
Hivestuck
Troll: Zeylla old

New:Zeylla

Reason: I am giving her a general work over because i have been gone for 5 years. its been a long time, and i an barely remember the plot lines i had for her, and i felt there had to be a reason for her to disappear so long. also i wanted to focus more on certain aspects of her that i hadn't before. she is basically still the same, but with a little more rounding. hopefully it is acceptable?

Approved! --Cylem  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:13 pm
Hivestuck
Troll: Sephos Arbola
Growing: No

Old:

Grouchy:

Grouchy
    Perpetually sour-faced and unhappy-seeming, Sephos isn't always a pleasant troll to talk to. He is rude, moody, sarcastic, huffy, and complains about almost everything, even when he is actually very happy or satisfied. Sephos doesn't know how to show other sets of emotions very well and is wary of doing so. It makes him uncomfortable to admit that he isn't unhappy, and he enjoys complaining so much, that it takes a keen and practiced eye to see through his muttering and grumbling to the actual feelings within. Maku, as his ever-patient lusus, does this with ease. Most trolls do not bother.

New:

Unexpressive:
    Perpetually sour-faced and unhappy-seeming, Sephos isn't always a pleasant troll to talk to, and he can be hard for other trolls to read. The truth is, he doesn't know how to show his emotions very well. Or understand them. He does feel things, and he feels them very powerfully, but in an indistinct manner. He doesn't always know what he is actually feeling. This carries over to other trolls as well: the emotions of other trolls are a complete and utter enigma. While he isn't concerned with emotions in others (he doesn't see why he'd need to be), emotions in himself cause him great anxiety and distress. The feelings are overwhelmingly powerful, but confusing. Being a troll of few words, Sephos finds it hard to articulate anything, let alone feelings - and if he doesn't know what they are, he won't know how deal with them properly.

Reason: No longer accurate to his personality/the way he is played.

Minor Changes:

Addition to personality:
Part of it is that he has trouble sorting out and defining his own feelings. Part of it is simply that he just doesn't see why he should be phased or concerned about most things. However, he is also a little grumpy, too.

Reason: It needed to be addressed in the personality.

Updated:
Four Fronds: Sephos's hive is a cave in a mound with a few simple furnishings in one of the less inhabited parts of Four Frond's ancient forest. It's main area is barely enough to be called one room – tiny and austere. If it was well furnished, it would be a cramped combination of all the necessary blocks. As it is, it only contains a sink, a few green ornaments, and a functional if rustic kitchen.

Below, however, lies a rootlike complex of naturally formed tunnels that sustain what is essentially an underground greenhouse and storage area. In these halls, Sephos grows plants both ornamental and sustaining, sometimes tending these long into the day, safe in his underground refuge from the harsh sunlight. It is here that he keeps most of his clothes and supplies, and it is also where he has his recouparoon (and spares).

Sephos has a garden outside as well, some of it creeping over the dirt of his hive, making it as much a part of the garden and earth as it is not. These plants are carefully and tenderly cared for, and it is very beautiful... though it can be hard to see the order in it.

His Lusus usually stands around contemplatively in a nearby clearing, but will move about his territory on his own business. However, as of late, he has been dormant and has not moved from this spot. Sephos can often be seen tending to him there.

Reason: It was due for an update.

Updates to Lusus regarding Maku's current state.
Main Addition:
Maku is currently dormant due to sustained injuries and being overly awake during the events of the Space Tower. He used energy he had been intending to dedicate to reproduction for fighting and healing, and became very upset. His dormancy is partially to facilitate healing, to restore his spare reserves of energy towards a new seed, and to restore his balanced emotional state. He would not have entered this state, he assured his charge, if he hadn't been confident in Sephos' ability to take care of himself. Maky, and Maku's forest territory.

Although he isn't moving very much at the moment (or speaking, or doing anything really aware or active) Maku's 'hair' does bloom periodically in synch with the warm seasons to attract pollinators.

Also in need of an update/Additional details

Aprpoved! -- Ami  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:55 pm
Hivestuck