Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Green Leaves ][ Rondo Jungle Forest Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:33 am
The forest is densely made up of jungle trees and other summer growing plants. It rains constantly here so it's always covered in green, but occasionally one can find a patch of bare ground. Bare ground not used for anything else is turned into farming fields or practice areas.
It's a beautiful place and perfect to spar or practice in, especially during the morning hours when the temperature is just right.

Is considered the back end of the village, before the village wall that overlooks the surrounding moat.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Bukijustu ✉ Hakemoto ✉ Suiton ✉ Fuuton ✉ Jounin
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

"This is how I show my love,
I made it in my mind because,
I blame it on my ADD baby!"

A man sat on a stump in a clearing, shaking snow off his head and shoulders as he awoke from a small nap. He had returned yesterday as a Jounin from travels, loving the peace the village brought him more then anything he ever saw. For now he would train some more in a sword style he found by traveling. A big yawn escape his mouth and a scratch of the back finally made him stand up in the snow. "Aye!!! Cold!" He jumped side to side until jumping onto the stump and rubbing the back of his head embarrassed. "I forgot...snow is cold..." He whiped the snow off his feet, guess his return from suna was a big change to remember not to wear sandels. He shrugged and stepped back into the snow, wide awake by now.[1/2] He unrolled a parchment infront of his face, reading it quickly to to roll it up and stuff it away. He feinted to the front then right, careful of his movements as he feinted left. He was going at a angel to his opponent, the tree. His javelins were out and they were together for now but could be used as two seperate blades. He shot forward fast, the movement from before was to make the tree thinking he was going a certain way but went the other way! His blade pointed behind him until he flung it around from the side to halt before hurting the tree. He slid the blade back into it's holster.[2/2]
Shajiku No Ame [ Axle Of Rain ] learned

Zain tied his messy hair in a messy ponytail, happily being lazy with it for he always had hair to his shoulders but only cut it if it dared go past that mark. He also happily set up his tea cup and bottle filled with what people will presme tea, with 5% sake in it to give it not such a bland taste. He happily read the next part of stage one, the defensive part of stage one. He had learned offensive to attack but he was much more interested in defensive.[1/2] Sipping the sake/tea, he rolled up the scrol with a flick of the finger touching it. Putting the cup down to stand up and take the brother blade out, a slight click sound was heard only to him for there was no one else here. Now two blade were in his hands, one in the left, one in the right and both pointing to the back of him. He would use his wind chakra to slash upwards. He let a leaf fly down to a certain level of his height and swung the right blade toward the left side as wind slashed the leaf in that direction, it did the same in the left hand to the right side. Now creating a type of sword shield incase a sword came at him. He clicked it back together and slid it back in it's sheeth.[2/2]

Sakamaku No Ame [ Rolling Rain ]

"This is how a angel cries,
I blame it on my own sick pride,
Blame it on my ADD baby!"

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

Zain sipped his tea/sake once again. This style was a great style for him and it made him happy to learn and use his free time on it. Moving a bang out of his eyes, he looked at stage two of the style. It was a bit more complicated but not by much. He already had his brother blade out and set next to the tea/sake. His butt was surely cold by now from the snow, but he did not care. He could hold his liquir well, up to a whole bottle or rather tea pot.[1/3] This technique required him to hurt the tree, he would apologize later, being paranoid it might hurt him back if he didn't. Standing up and setting his cup down while taking the blade. His blade was very special, even with both side together it had a gap in between them. It created a double stab type of thing, double cut and ment more deadly his weapon was.[2/3] He had tried a couple of tries now, going past the tree, almost stabbing himself and finally after so much tea sipping. He dropped his blade with the sharp end pointing to the tree. Pulling his foot back, he kicked it forward as it zoomed through the air at a low height of ankel height. It stabbed into the tree as he walked over and took it out. Taking the tree's dripping sap and putting it over the double hole. Apologizing.[3/3]
Yarazu No Ame [ Last Minute Rain ]

He wiped some bark stuff and sap off his blades. The next part, the defensive part of stage two seemed easy also. He would not waste chakra on a clone, not when imagination reigned it's *ss into his mind. stroking what little beard he had, even for 19 he was just starting to grow one. it was soft and fuzzy, perfect snuggle beard. It was sad he had no interest in love, he would wait until a lady met his standards of making him happy just to hear her voice incase he went blind. or make him happy to see her if he went deaf. If he lost both he wanted a lady with skin like silk.[1/3] Those were all he wanted in a women, he didn't care if she was hot tempered because he would always be calm with her. He didn't care if she loved to fight as long as he was not dragged into it. And maybe a girl who could make him tea because his was terrible and thats why he added sake.[2/3] He imagined his opponent, getting into a type of stance he didn't recongize but his mind did. The blades were double katana's with the left arm under the right crisscrossed kind of. The point of the blade pointing at Zain. Was he imagining this? His mind was beautiful in these things and he accepted it with grace! The opponent breathed heavy, a slow attack was comming and with how his feet was positioned he was darting to get Zain from his left side. His eyes were targeted to block Zain's blade but that ment he could unclick the blade and slid the bottom one over their blades to strike and atleast cut the opponent's face to either blind him or get him dazed. He shook his head as the image disappeared. He went back to his sake and tea and drank the tea/sake until he went backwards in the snow asleep.
Gofuu Juu [ May Wind, October Rain ]

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:16 am

User Image
[Nikon Weiss]
♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦

» [[Gantai no Jutsu: Bandage Skill]]
[[1/15] Brustling movement followed whenenver the young shinobi went. His bare hands were growing cold and stiff from slapping away twigs and snow-encrusted bushes and figs. There were times when snow slipped from their branches to blend in with his hoodie's fuzzy white outlines. Other times, the snow would just slip down from his head and tickle at his complexion. He sneezed, angrily scruffing below his eyes before continuing. He was here today to practice the Bandage skill. In order to be more realistic, he ventured in to this place, filled with all sorts of things he might be needing. So that's what he intended to do.
------
Nikon gathered about as many random objects he could manage ranging from frozen droplets, blocks of hardened snow, mangy fabric, sticks, scraped up dirt, scratchy leaves, and small boards of frostbitten wood. He looked around and tried to visualize what he could possibly do with it if he ever ran out of medical bandages. He was a bit unnerved because he figured that in an excercise such as this, anything from any situation might come in handy. He clenched his teeth and went off to work..

[2/15] He started out by reducing the level of bacteria of his equipment as well as the garbage he layed out in front of him. Nikon honestly doubted treating the ill with disgusting decomposants and rocky silt, but if dire situations called for it, then so be it. He stuck together a bunch of the tattered leaves and sticks around to make a collaborative patch for a shallow but lengthy laceration. He mounded it with chakra in case of it falling apart. But it did.

[3/15] Using the leftover bandages and remaining sticks, he made a decent two-way wrap and tightened the safe knot over the practice dummy. It stuck on for barely a minute but it was long enough for his frustration to grow. Nikon understood it's practical use, but no matter how hard he tried, the stupid bits would sag and fall each time. He started to pace, thinking of which junk would compliment the best junk piece. Then again, it wouldn't matter since it would be in an emergency situation. Suppose he just had to work on the gluing and bonding part.

[4/15] The bits of frosted grass blades, apple peels, and pebbles were meshed together to form a thin dome. Big enough to cover a jointed part or thick surface area. But as far as sizes go, it wasn't very helpful in the least.

[5/15] Nikon could tell that he was wasting far too much time caring about which material to use. And his haste was actually starting to help. He could tell that for the most unstable parts, he'll just shadow stitch. Weaving around his fingers, Nikon mustered up as much of his dark chakra he could manage to visibly see his work. But again, it ruined the shape of it. With a trentmoan downing his sighs, he tried once more.

[6/15] The day dragged on, the shinobi now bored out of his mind. He looked out a possible window and sighed at the same white scenery. It was not as though he disliked the snow, but because he had not averted his eyes from anything since. His head lowered to the desk, at this point, too depressed to even conjure up any more chakra for the threads or caring if one of the peels stuck on his hair. No, he did care. Hissing at the mess he has made, he made note of alligning every possible object accordingly to his tastes. -Including the apple peel he so revoltingly removed from his hair. "..could go for a swig right about now.." He groaned. His fingertips trembling over the cap upon his wineskin. Nikon was becoming very tempted to just drown out his stress with his drink.

[7/15] From torn bits of paper to blades of grass, some sticks, he somehow managed to put together a gauze-like pad. With that pad, he placed it over himself. He had about six rows of shadow stitches, pulling the sides of the pad apart at almost every angle. The dark threads continued to stretch them for about a minute until the earthy pad finally broke apart. He checked his timer and his face fell with dissappointment. It only meant that they weren't stable enough. Stress was twisting his insides, pulling out every hair of patience he had until finally, he ventured over a tree and struck it's bark with his forehead. The movement caused a leafy branch to pour over it's large pile of chilly snow. His head was lost from within the snow while his shoulders peeked out, half encased with the cold powder.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

He sat up finally, shaking snow off his back and head. Watching a boy get dumped on by snow and snickered lightly. "I don't think you use yourself for making a snowman." He would speak loud enough for the boy to hear and sat crisscross next to the stump. Zain was thinking of a way for the next stage of his sword style. His blades would make it a bit different but would be just the same.[1/5]

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:27 pm
User Image
[ K ] a i t o [ H ] a t a k e

『Yukigakure』

Class: Bukijutsu
Chakra Pool: 200/200

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Kaito walked through the dense pine forest towards where he heard the sound of training coming. He reached a clearing and saw two people, both male. One was training with two 'swords' and one looked as if he was a medic. "Hello." He rested his hand on his katana, just in case they weren't Yuki shinobi.
╚══════════════════════════════╝

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

Sipping his tea, he pointed the sword right at the new guy with a smile. The brother blades were clicked together to look like one. "Hello." Zain didn't look deadly at all, his headband was safetly hidden in his robes. He sat the tea cup down and stood, shaking snow off his butt and legs. He slid the blade back in it's sheeth and redid his messy ponytail into a better, messy ponytail. "Maybe now I don't have to scare the living soul out of the poor trees."[2/5]

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image

『Yukigakure』

Kaito slowly put his left arm, from his katana hilt, to the hilt of his tanto. He got ready for the attack that might come. "Who are you?" Kaito slowly pulled the tanto out of its sheath. "Friend or foe?"

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

This was gonna be easy, this kid looked new to being a ninja. His eyes followed the boy's hand to his weapon. "He thinks I'm a enemy...this might be a bad idea." His hand was back to his Javelin sword. "Well it depends, which do I look like?" He stepped closer, he was waiting for a moment.[3/5]

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:06 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Genin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu | Yukigakure

What are they doing? Riku stood by a tree, watching from around the side of it, her hand resting on her sword and the other on the bark of the tree. Her hair was tickling her neck but she ignored it, purple eyes intent on the two men squaring off before her Are they both from snow?! That's bad! They shouldn't be fighting! Comrades should fight together! Not against each other. she shifted, her boots crunching the snow as she moved to see easier.

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image

『Yukigakure』

Kaito looked the man over. He had no head-band and had a weapon in his hand. "I'd have to say foe." He unsheathed his katana and got into a crappy stance. The tanto was backwards in his left hand, and the katana was in his right hand.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

This boy was defintly a genin. A laugh escaped Zain's mouth, smiling still but not like a steroid or Gin smie. It was a friendly one and turned nervous when the boy pulled out his weapon. Rubbing the back of his neck as he slipped his out and held the blade facing backwards. "Nope! I'm friendly as can be. Just cause my headband is hidden don't mean I'm a big bully!" [4/5] He happily said it, taking his tea cup and sipping it then putting it down. He stuck his hand in his shirt from the chest and pulled out his headband, showing it with the snow symbol then stuffing it back in. It wouldn't help the boy much. "I'm a snow monk." He shot forward fast, the blade moved to slash at the boy's face but was a centimeter from it and was aligned with his ear, a click sound could be heard. The second blade dropped to be caught by his right hand and swung past the boy's face again, his feet slammed to the ground's snow to stop, his arms going down with both blade held backwards and a slight cut would form on the boy's cheek. Small but it let a singe line of blood go down the hatake's cheek. Now they were right infront of eachother. "Yes! The sword style offensive part of stage three is complete." He clicked his swords back together and back into their sheeth at his side. Resting his left hand on the boy's shoulder.[5/5]

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:38 pm

User Image
[Nikon Weiss]
♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦

» A pale ear twitched at the abrupt words from another male near the vicinity. He was so stressed that he wasn't even thinking straight. Bad it enough he couldn't sniff out another person this close. Well, whatever. The snow would have absorbed their footsteps anyway.. His head was still encased with snow, so whatever left his mouth would have sounded out no louder than a muffled murmur. "Bite me." He scoffed, shaking himself free of the snow and cleaning the cold leaves out of his hair. He peered over his shoulders while his back was still to the man. Pristine blue eyes studied the man's person with studious interest. Then there was that other man, white hair, suspicious. Well he should be. Even in his own village, a man can't leave little to the imaginary.

Nikon now leaned against the bark of the tree as he watched them with disintrest. Until finally, when one of them began to shift their position, he finally stood up and stepped closer. He was a bit aggravated because they were this close. And he had no intention of leaving for their sake to interact in deeper hostility. The last of his step stopped over the snow to quiet that step. His hands were bare at the moment, naturally, and firmly stood where he was, raising them. He said as calmly, [though mostly nonchalantly] as he could manage; "Ladies, you're both very, very, beautiful. Now I-" Suddenly, his irises were becoming large and quickly stumbled a few more feet closer towards them.

[8/15]
"Stay where you are!! Don't you move a muscle!!" He quickly scurried on over, and leaned forward to the patch of snow. He dug at it, jabbing along with his kunai to ensure that it loosens. Soon enough, he found enough roots and traces of vines where it led. From where he was, he could have sworn to have heard something crush against the snow. He narrowed his eyes, then loosened them again. Probably a rabbit.

Before he could even pick them up, he had to duck away from the older male's rushing movement. He could almost feel the swiftness behind his blade even though it was pretty far and unintentional to his head. It didn't matter, he's lucky that he ducked. Though going so down low was unnecessary. Whatever style called upon him to do it so suddenly, Nikon was starting to bubble up in his bile mixture. "BLAST YOU! YOU- Monk? Whatever- If I hadn't ducked my head deeper into my knees, I'd be dead and would have converted out of Buddism if prayers followed after!" He shrieked, screaming incohorent things mentally. Nikon was now trekking a bit more away from them before placing the materials over the stump. His hands rubbed at the back of his hood then on top to see if that slash splayed his hair. Then, when he was calmer than before, he spoke with sinking feeling.

"Mind you, I don't intend on leaving this area. It has a lot of materials I need. Please you two, if you ever do something radical, be sure to not scar this place." He sighed, calmly saying this. But Nikon is not the sort to be patient, nor will he take the time to adjust to that now. However, he was sure to keep a keen note on the two of them. They might as well be capable of so many things. The world brings in so many new things for me to see. Then ever so callously dumps a handful of them back out. Pity, I do see it's point.

[[Editted]]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image

『Yukigakure』

Kaito was shocked at the man's speed. He sheathed his tanto and touched his face. Feeling something wet there he pulled his hand from his check and saw that it was covered in blood. "You're good." Shrugging the man's hand of his shoulder, Kaito sheathed his katana.

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

Zain stuck his hands together in his sleeves infront of him and bowed to Kaito then turned to the snowman boy. "Eh...Sorry sir! Ma'am? No your defintly a boy...no....maybe girl...bah!" He walked over to the stump nd kind talked to himself a bit. He was stroking his little fuzzy hairs on his chin that would one day be a beard. Sitting down back in his buttprint on the snow, he shrugged. Zain gripped the side of his head, being paranoid, if it was a girl then he was in trouble cause he never fought back to women! And Nikon already looked pissed at him! If it was a boy then he wouldn't have to grovel to not fight. "Err...I'm Zain Hakemoto...what is your names? Aso if the beautiful lady could come from her hiding place behind a tree it would be lovely to have tea together~" He sipped his tea and filled it with a little more sake.

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games