Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁| Strangling Cloud Forest |☁ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:04 pm
Original Description
☁ Located just outside the gates of Kumogakure, Strangling Clouds forest seemed to appear out of nowhere, almost overnight for those who knew the area. It is a secluded spot hidden deep into the landscape. Created by Sypher Senju as a meeting place and a training spot, it is a place of twisted trees, deep streams and boulders. There is a small clearing where a meager shelter sits made of trees that have been woven together to form a roof. The ground is compacted so sleeping gear can be set out and a small dip has been formed to allow for a fire. Its a generally clean and relaxing area for those who wish to meditate, relax or train.
Its hard to find though. Most of the time some stumble upon it by accident if they weren't shown by Sypher Senju where it is.

User Image

With no one to control the growth of the forest, the trees have become massive, and the heart a dark yet warm place for those who can reach it. The woodlands spread across several miles of the eastern side of Kaminari no Kuni, just out of sight of the village of Kumogakure and reaching as far as the easterly shore. Great boughs have woven together with time, sheltering the ground below and making fertile home for fungi and mosses, although many ferns and even some berry bushes have learned how to survive in the lack of sunlight. Where the sun does peak through, it seems to provide a humid warmth to the entire forest. A mix of deciduous and coniferous forests can be found, the pines providing some of the thinner areas, coating the earth in a thick, soft layer of needles, making for good camping sites to the wayward traveler. It bears an almost magical air to it, untainted by the ways of man, and it intends to remain that way. Here animals thrive, even becoming a home to some rarer species. Who knows what might be found within?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:23 pm
Dai would find herself deposited under the shelter, left alone in the forest of trees with a very large and painful bump on her head.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image
The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Paper Ghost | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu |

Dai jerked forward as the pain hit her again. She groaned from the pain and reached from the back of her head. Pulling her hand forward a small amount of blood glazed her finger tips. "That dirty son-of-a-..." She began to say as she looked to the opening of the shelter. "Where...am I?" She asked as she slowly moved from the shelter and stared out onto the vase landscape. Hearing streams in the far distance. Was she alone? And where was Sypher. She stepped out a little further. Cautious of if the dirty rotten ex-sensee of her's was going to jump her again.

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image

You know me
I know you

Ninjuts || ChakraPool 340 || Chuunin

"Alex Wood"

"Wh-What are you doing here?!" a younger man was standing nearby, a pile of weapons in hand, staring at Dai in shock. No one was supposed to know where this place was, least of all another Cloud shinobi. He recognized her from the academy but doubted anyone knew who he was. Alex Wood had been a useless meager shinobi and no one had cared when he'd gone missing "I know you...you're Daitomi Ima- Ima....something! How did you get here?!" he demanded angrily.

But you'll never know me again...

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image
The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai spun around when some called out to her. Her heart stopped for a moment. She stared at the young man. She was surprised he knew her name. "Wait...Alex?" She asked as his voice and features refreshed her memory. "Alex Wood?" She looked at him questionable. He went missing......after we graduated from the Academy. She thought and then remembered his question. "I was brought here. Against..." She paused and remember Sypher slamming the kunai onto her head. "...My own will." She told him. She looked confused as she thought of Sypher over and over. Why would he do that to me... She looked at Alex. "What happened to you?" She asked standing her ground. She watched him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image

You know me
I know you

"Alex Wood"

Alex clutched the weapons to his chest "What happened to me? As if any of you guys cared..." he said glowering at her "You can't be here! You can't! If they show up and think I betrayed them..." he swallowed his fear and set the weapons down, taking a single kunai from the pile "You know...Sypher-sama was the only one who cared. He understands being scared of your own village! Wondering when someones going to call you out...he took me to them. The Violators...a stupid name but they're anything but." he pointed the kunai at Dai, his intentions clear now "Sypher put me in charge of this place! I have to defend it for when we take over Cloud!" he shouted "You can't be here so I'll...I'll have to get rid of you...I'm sorry, Dai-san...I liked you a lot...so much but! This is more important! Sypher-sama said so!" he shouted and his hands flashed, still holding the kunai, to summon 3 earth clones "We're going to rule Cloud after this...when all the exiled come back!" the clones attacked. One lunged for her head, the other her stomach and another vanished to appear from behind, kicking at her head.

OoC- Night Heru!

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:05 pm
User Image
The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai looked at him. She could hear the blood rushing in her ears. But could still hear Alex talk. Dai remember the days back in the academy. Alex was one of the first to talk to her. "Daitomi-chan" His child like was rang in the depth of her mind. As the image of Alex helping a weeping small Daitomi up off the ground after being teased for her white hair, called through the darkness. Dai watched the much older Alex, allowing him to talk. Realizing the anger in his voice her heart stopped for a moment. But she remained quiet. "I cared..." She said as Alex took up a kunai from the pile of weapons next to him. Her face twisted in confusion as Alex spoke of a group. The Violators?... She stared at the kunai when he pointed at her. She took a step back for reason unknown to her. "Alex...please...you don't want to do this." She told him as she realized his intention. Why? Why would Sypher place such lies into you head? Sypher...would never. She thought softly. Dai winched at the words "Take over Cloud.". Her heart sank as he spoke of caring for her. For liking her so much. Dai's eye grew wide as three clones appeared. She swallowed hard. As soon as the clones where in near touching range; Dai spun and drop to the ground. Flat. The ones that lunged at her head and stomach overshot and flew over her. She jumped to her feet and did a back spring. Cracking the clone that went for her back with her heel in the jaw causing in to vanquish. Landing herself between Alex and his last two clones. What do I do? Alex....why? She thought as she stared at the clones. You're way too soft... Sypher's voice rang in her ears. Dai's heart painfully stopped. It hurt to hear those words even from someone she trusted. Dai reached behind her and brushed her fingers against the latch to her paper. Stop relying on you paper! You'll waste more energy on your bloodline. Start relying on your other skills before wasting energy, Dai. Geeze. Dai was frozen for a moment; her hand inched away slowly from the pouch/box of paper. She took a breath in and exhaled. With a clap of her hands; her hands moved quickly. "Raiton: Raikou Boruto no jutsu" She jabbed her hand forward and lightning danced her hand. There was no time to react. A ball of lightning the size of her fist shot at the Clones. Vanquishing the one closest to her. She vanished a second later and appeared behind the last standing clone. Dai jabbed a kunai into it's back and twisted. The clone vanished and Dai stood in its place; she stared at Alex. Her eyes a little more harsher than before. "You don't think, that I don't fear the village either." She breathed at him. She pointed her kunai at him. "You were so nice, Alex Wood. You reached out to me every day I was teased." She was frowning as she looked at him. "But I'm sorry. You, now, pose a threat to me. And to the Raikage." Dai told him holding her ground as she stared at him. As a completely new person than what he would never remember.

|| Charka count: 250, 240 ||

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image

You know me
I know you

Ninjuts || ChakraPool 320 || Chuunin

"Alex Wood"

Alex didn't flinch, didn't move as his clones were dispatched, watching Dai silently "You don't fear the village...you never did. You've always just pitied and lied to yourself! You have a home here...orphans never have homes! Sypher and I...we're orphans! Abused beyond all thought and by our own villages! By the ones we're supposed to trust!" he growled, clenching the kunai as he prepared for his next attack "I can't trust anyone here...not even you. You all betray and lie to us! All of you!" he signed and water from a puddle surged into his hands. Mizu no Yaiba was his specialty and the sword was perfect. Water had turned into a beautiful steel blade that was sharper, stronger and thinner than any other blade. It was like a single stream of water in his hands "You don't get it...I'm willing to die for this cause. I'm willing to destroy everything for this." Alex brought up his sword and signed once more. A nearby stream surged up like a rushing demon, surging around him and rushing Dai in a parallel waterfall. Haran Banshou was a technique he treasured. Sypher had taught him this "But I'm going to kill you now. I'm really sorry...but this is more important than even you!" he ran through the water, going with the force as it engulfed Dai. His sword whispered through the rush, flashing a few times as he spun it. These flashes would be the only thing Dai would have to defend herself as he struck to behead her.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image
The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai was starting to get frustrated. Alex knew she was abandoned at a young age. She told him so. So why? Why would he say those things. She clenched her eyes tightly and screamed. "I wake up every day fearing for my life!" She began. "I live in fear every day because of my past." Dai stared at him with painful hatred for him. "I'm a Orphan! At least you and Sypher had families...even if they wanted nothing with you." She glared at him. "I had no one! I stayed in the damn orphanage of Kumo up until I enrolled at the Academy. Not of the shinobi that found me could take me into his home." She was about to say something else before she saw Alex prepare his next attack. "I didn't betray you, Alex!" She yelled at him as she gripped her kunai. "I went looking for you. But I was told to not to wonder outside of the gate." Dai choked back the tears as her eyes started to burn. ...I will not cry... Dai stepped back as she stared wide eyed at the steel blade. In a mere second she stared at the surge of water. Her hands were a blur. "Kami Suiton...." She mouthed. She move her hands and her paper covered her. She sucked in a breath knowing that she might have to hold her breath. The paper blended into her skin and being as the surge rushed to her. As she was engulfed, not expecting the force behind Haran Banshou. Dai brought her arms up crossing over each other as she was forced back as the Suiton technique hit her. What the hell am I doing? She thought as she couldn't hold her breath much longer. Dai peered up through her wrist to Alex racing at her. Think Daitomi...you have to survive this. She thought in a split second. Dai moved her hands quickly. Seiteki Suji no Jutsu... invisible strings appeared on her right hand. She moved her hands again. Suiben..." She thought of both attacks in her head. The water around her shrank in size. Surrounding the Seiteki strings. She raise her hand above her head and the water coiled around her in almost like a cyclone style. It was almost like slow-motion, Dai brought her hand back and down, Her fingers not even wrapped around the base of the whip. If it were to hit him, the water whip would coil around his wrist of the hand he held the Yabai in. She would grab the whip and wrapped it around her hand. Dai would the yank the whip back with force. She kept her eyes on him. She could fell his heart beat through the pulsing water in her hand. Once she felt it pause. Dai closed her right hand fully; sending a shock wave onto his being. She prayed that it would at least send him back giving her time to react and play an attack to him. ...I hope... She thought as she watched the water whip light up as lightning danced around it, racing to her once friend. If it were not to work, Dai would lean back and Alex Yabai would only slice off a small section of her bangs.

|| Charka count: 250, 240, 210 ||

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:24 pm
User Image

You know me
I know you

"Alex Wood"

"You're a liar!" Alex shouted, slashing out with his sword. He struck the whip and cut through it, his hand flexing as he signed. The waterfall surged back and away from Dai as he skipped back, forming a defense from any other strike, Mizu no Tatsumaki . He stood in the middle of it, glaring at Dai "I'd rather have been in the orphanage than with those...those monsters! You have no idea what life is like for foster children!" the water dispersed and in the mist, Alex vanished. The fine spray settled everywhere and he reappeared behind her Kirigakure: Shunshin no Jutsu "You don't know fear, Dai! You've always had someone. You've never been alone, never fought without someone there to stick out there own neck! Tell me! When Sypher was your sensei, did you ever wonder what he went through to keep you and the others safe?!" his words were accompanied by his sword, stabbing straight for her spine. It would pierce any clothing she might have and go up through her lungs and out her chest "No ones here to help you now...You're all alone!"

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image
The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

I've always been alone. Even with people near me. Even with the others...my teammates. She thought as stood in the mist. Trying to pin point Alex's moves. "Sypher? Sypher never told me." She spoke into the mist. At the rate everything is going...Alex could possibly well enough kill me. Her hands moved. Kami Bushin no jutsu... A paper clone stood in her place. Dai vanished and hide somewhere within the mist. The clone held the kunai tightly it acted like it was going to created another jutsu. But then. Alex's blade ran her through. Her eyes grew wide as she looked at the blade sticking out of her chest and into her arm. Gasps of trying to breath. The clone vanished into several sheets of paper. From the mist, Alex could only hear Dai's voice. "So tell me, Alex. Do you know the pain of having an entire village, turn on you, when your a child? Your parents not even wanting you. Abandoning you on the streets, when you can't even defend for yourself?" She asked. "Do you know the pain of always feeling alone when your not?" From where Dai hide she quickly acted and conjured up another technique. "Chou Tokkoutai." She whispered. "If not, then shut up!" Her voice echoed in the clearing. Within the mix of normal butterflies, Dai used all of her explosive tags. Within the hundreds of fluttering wings, fluttered ten deadly butterflies. I'm more in pain than you ever knew, Alex. Dai looked up to one of the explosive butterflies fluttering in front of her. I'm sorry...but I have to do this. She lowered her head. I have to prove I can do this...or Sypher...will never let me. She mouthed to the butterflies "go". The ten explosive butterflies hid the markings and vanished within the flock of butterflies. Dai ran to another location. Hardly making a sound as she ran. She snapped her fingers and the cloud of butterflies raced upward and vanished from site. Then from the side of Alex. They slashed through and cut through his blade dispatching of it from his hand. Dai raced through the mist and appeared in front of Alex. She brought her fist back and throw it at Alex. A gaze of true intention glistened in her eyes. She was going to kill him if that was want she had to do. I'm going to keep fighting. Until Alex is no longer standing...when he lies lifeless on the ground at my feet. She thought to herself as her hand moved. Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu... She grasped his shirt as the lightning formed. "Bang." The force of the shock would knock him back and possible knock the wind out of him. "You're the one that's all alone." She muttered to him. "If the Violators act together...then WHY are you fighting alone?" She taunted him. Dai took her stance. She was different. Dai had enough of all his BS talk. She was ready to end everything. Even if it killed her in the process.

|| Chakra count: 250, 240, 210, 170 ||

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image

You know me
I know you

Ninjuts || ChakraPool 285 || Chuunin

"Alex Wood"

"He shouldn't have had to! If you had any brains at all, you would know this!" Alex shouted, defiant despite it all. His sword was ripped from his grasp and he ducked her fist, dodging around her attempts to strike him with lightning. He rolled and came up behind her "And here you are...the same whining little girl that I knew. I can't believe I cared for you...you've got enough pity to fill a village and you use it all on yourself. You're pathetic. Even now! All you can do is complain and whine." he slapped the ground and spikes ripped up Doryuusou, rushing to pierce her as he lept back out of reach, signing again. A dragon ripped itself out of the earth with a bellow as Alex stood, glowering at her as it rose up behind him "I'm alone but I'm stronger than you. All you do is cry to someone stronger. Cling to someone who can help you! I hear you have a boyfriend now...is he stronger than you? Does he hold and protect you!? Of course he does..." he jerked his arm forward and the dragon roared again, Doryuudan. Rocks the size of cannon balls spewed forth from its mouth, falling in a waterfall of stone at Dai "I'll prove myself to those watching us...I'll prove that I can stand alone and not cower behind someone stronger than me."

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image
The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai cried out in pain as the Doryuusou scrapped against her rib cage. Slicing the her clothing and causing her to bleed. Dai escaped the free falling rocks of death and rolled when she hit the ground. "Shut up..." She breathed as she struggled to her feet. Paper attached itself to her skin, acting as a band aid. "You're complaining more than I am." She hissed at him. When Alex mentioned Zetsu, that was the last straw. Her assault of butterflies appeared behind her. "You leave Zetsu Uchiha out of this." She spoke through her teeth. Alex was really pissing her off. She pointed at him and her butterflies shot forward latching themselves to Alex; four explosive butterflies. Dai snapped her fingers and the one of the none explosives brushed against one that was. All four exploded without fall. "I'M NOT COWERING BEHIND ANYONE!" She screamed at him as another assault of normal Chou Tokkoutai raced at him like a wave of deadly shurikens.

|| Chakra count: 250, 240. 210, 170

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff