Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Bug430 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 7, 10, 6, 7, 6, 6, 10, 7, 4 Total: 65 (10-100)

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:28 pm
(I think were tired. I forgot as well)  
Bug430 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 4, 2, 6, 6, 9, 10, 1, 1, 4 Total: 45 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:01 pm
Devin Cloud
First Year- Hufflepuff
"We need not look into the future, because today is what we should be worrying about"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Age:11 Height: 4'10" Weight: 100 lbs Birthday: 30 April

Devin hit the Quaffle into the air, and it flew towards the goal.

Mood: Scared Class: Quidditch Pitch Relationship Status: Single

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
KlutzyChild rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 6, 1, 10, 10, 4, 9, 7, 4, 4 Total: 57 (10-100)

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:25 pm
User Image

User Image

For a moment, Charlotte was stunned. She just hung there, not quite aware of what was going on. Why had Devin even bothered to stop her lame shot? Why was the ball still heading towards the goalposts? Her mind was working hard, but she was really confused. Then, she snapped back into the game and noticed that this was a fair play. The Quaffle was heading towards the goal posts, all right, but it was going slightly left of the center one, and it was in this predicament that Charlotte saw her opportunity to redeem herself. It was a chance to prove she could really fly. Now focused, she leaned forward and sped toward the goalpost, now racing gravity. What she was about to do would require much skill. Not only was Devin in the way, but the Quaffle was now falling short of the posts.

Just before crashing head on into Devin, Charlotte veered right, and ducked down towards the falling Quaffle. It seemed to fall further and further away, all hope fading. With a grunt of effort, Charlotte leaped off her broom, keeping it in hand, and whacked the Quaffle with it as though she were a beater, and brought it back so she was sitting on it once more. The move had lost her some altitude, though, and she quickly regained her control and flew. She hadn't noticed whether the Quaffle had gone in, so she flew back up to the posts to assess the situation. It really didn't matter to her, as she had just pulled off an insanely complicated move.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:33 pm
Devin Cloud
First Year- Hufflepuff
"We need not look into the future, because today is what we should be worrying about"

He just smiled, and looked at her. She pulled off a difficult move. He knew she had it in her, she just needed the confidence. Sure, it was just one, but she scored alright. He awaited what her reaction was going to be.

"I told you you could score on me," he told her. She believed in herself, and this was the result. He had graciously accepted defeat this time, for she deserved that goal. She had listened to everything he said.

"I'm not as good as you think I am,"he said, doubting his own skill. He really did not think he was that good.

Mood: Happy Class: Quidditch PitchRelationship Status: Single

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Maiya Kajuji rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 7, 8, 1, 7, 6, 8, 9, 9, 4 Total: 60 (10-100)

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:44 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Jane had sat and watched studying the first years every move. Trying to see anything she could, a weakness perhaps. She felt like a hawk studying its prey. After a while she caught the quaffle and moved towards the goals. "Mind if I take another shot?" She asked throwing the ball up and down. She didn't wait for an answer. She began examining ever possible way the ball could go in. After a few moments she had decided on her move. She zoomed towards the right of the posts and tossed the ball in their direction. It was all expertly timed and calculated. Jane hoped so desperately to get it in.

ooc; outfit in side pic, music in top.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Charlotte looked at him for a few seconds, not understanding what he was talking about. Then, she brought her hands to her mouth. "Oh dear God. Don't tell me that went in!?!?!" She then began to laugh ucontrollably. She hadn't meant to score, just to try out the move. It had worked more than she could have expected. Although happy, when Devin doubted himself, Charlotte looked at him in a chastising way. "Oh, give it up. You're amazing. Don't ever think otherwise. I mean, come on. You blocked, like, 3 of my best shots." Charlotte was now feeling better than ever, and high-fived Devin. She really hoped he would make the team, and that she would too so that they could hang out more often.

She then swooped down to pick up the Quaffle and tossed it to Einri, as he was the only one who hadn't taken a shot yet. Feeling quite confident, she gave Devin one more smile and then flew slowly down to where Bailey was standing. "Well, I think I've had enough of that. What should I do now?" She asked politely, once again remembering that she was standing in the presence of the Head Girl.

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Bug430 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 2, 7, 1, 4, 1, 10, 10, 3, 2 Total: 49 (10-100)

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:12 am
Devin Cloud
First Year- Hufflepuff

Devin shot back to the goals to stop Jane's shot.

Mood: Surprised Class: Quidditch PitchRelationship Status: Single

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:24 am
Devin Cloud
First Year- Hufflepuff

The ball through the foals, but he didn't mind since he had NY been paying attention before, again. He looked at the shooter, amuse written on his face. He had been shot on twice while he was not looking.

"Why does everybody shoot on me when I'm talking," he said jokingly.

"That's the second time. I really should start tothe expect it now,"he said jokingly. He was for real;however, for he would not fall for that again. He smacked his forehead because of his lack of focus

Mood: Surprised Class: Quidditch Pitch Relationship Status:Single

(OOC: LOL a everyone likes to shoot on my guy when he's talking. Ironically, that's the second time that happened haha)  

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Aerynn McKenny
Hufflepuff Prefect
Fifth Year

ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「Oh gosh, I better hurry.」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Tyler」
~ - ~мσσם~ - ~「Happy」

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn made her way on to the field in a hurry, broom in hand. She had accidentally fallen asleep on the pile of parchment and books she was working on. As soon as she was in ear shot, she yelled up. "Hey Captain, sorry I'm late!" jumping on her broom, she rose up into the air. "Looks like we have come new fliers to pick from, good luck guys!" she added as she got in position to join if it was requested of her.

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:59 pm
VixenViVi

Devin Cloud
First Year- Hufflepuff

Devin decided to see if he can stop her shot. He stopped five shots, and let one in. That was pretty good for a first year, but he would not hold himself to a first year's standards. But he would have to work extra hard to stop her shot. He assumed it was this Aerynn girl he kept hearing about.

He flew next to her to introduce himself, which is what he did with everyone. His assumption was correct. It was Aerynn McKenny, chaser and prefect for the Hufflepuff House.

"You must be Aerynn. Nice to meet you, my name is Devin Cloud, first year goalkeeper. Well, I'm pretty much trying out for everything," he said, a smile upon his face. She was a very beautiful girl, but he was only a first year, and she was a fifth year. Plus, you best believe he has heard about her relationship with Tyler Dean. Devin was honestly tired of hearing about it on his way to classes

"So you are the chaser I keep hearing about," he said jokingly, trying to make casual conversation

"Do you mind shooting on me? I wanted to put my skill to the test," he said to her, challenging her to a one versus one. He flew back to the goalposts, ready for whomever shot the next shot. Even if it was Aerynn.

Mood: Nervous Class: Quidditch Pitch Relationship Status: Single

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
VixenViVi rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 6, 7, 7, 6, 3, 9, 9, 6, 2 Total: 63 (10-100)

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Aerynn McKenny
Hufflepuff Prefect
Fifth Year

ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「Let's do it!」
~ - ~мσσם~ - ~「Happy」

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn smiled at the boys comments. "Call me Ryn, and It's great to meet you. I am a stable chaser for the team." With a chuckle at the boys challenge she got into gear. "Alright if your ready to defend then lets get this going!" She said with a laugh. Waiting for him to get in position, she pulled her self down on her broom. Swooping down she grabbed a ball on the ground. She'd be waiting to do this again. Deciding to take it easy on the first go, she raced back up and toward the gaol. Waiting till the opportune moment, she took her shot.

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

Bug430 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 10, 4, 4, 6, 5, 5, 3, 7, 2 Total: 51 (10-100)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:05 am
Devin awaited the shot patiently, timing it's path correctly.  

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Aerynn McKenny
Hufflepuff Prefect
Fifth Year

ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「Let's do it!」
~ - ~мσσם~ - ~「Happy」

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Her fist shot up in the air when the ball sailed in. "WooHoo!" She yelled, happy to know she still had it. She worked very hard in the things she enjoyed and this was on of them. She spent a good part of her summer working on flying techniques and was glad that she didn't let herself get rusty. "Great job!" She yelled to the new boy in the goal.

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:07 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Jane watched and studied carefully trying to see the girls technique. She sat quietly on her broom trying not to interrupt them. She was starting to get bored of practice and simply wanted to get started and get these try-outs over with. The suspense and waiting was killing Jane. The more she watched people practice and thought about being on the team the more her happiness seemed to fade. It seemed as if now there was no possible way to make the team but she just had to! She couldn't fail, she had to. She needed something important in her life, something to focus on and think about. She had to be on this team.

ooc; outfit in side pic, music in top.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:31 pm
VixenViVi

Devin Cloud
First Year- Hufflepuff

User Image

"How about another go Aerynn?" he asked, a smile upon his face. He's never been challenged like this, and honestly, he liked the challenge. It was like trying to stop his brother's shots all over again. It was more fun not being able to stop her shot than it was to stop another's that has a lesser skill level. He awaited another shot, pretty determined about it. He would try a lot harder this time.

Mood: Ecstatic Class: Quidditch Pitch Relationship Status: Single

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games