Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:14 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Sporty on The Quidditch Pitchspace
CURRENTLY // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Teammatesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'One more year of Quidditch...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ I'm trying to remember why I was afraid
To be myself and let the covers fall away.
❀ ❀ ❀
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceAdalaide skipped out onto the Pitch with a wide smile, waving to her teammates as she approached. Her team's victory last year was still fresh in her mind, and while she wasn't so sure this season would be quite as good, she was sure they could pull off a win or two. If nothing else, she and Dhyl and Cain would score plenty of goals. They'd gotten pretty good at working as a team over the years... well, she and Dhyl had, she'd only played with Cain last year. But he'd been a good addition to the team. She missed playing with Lyv, but she could understand the younger girl not wanting to play anymore. Summer before last... and last Summer, really, they'd both been... awful. Honestly, Ada used Quidditch as a distraction more than anything else. "Hey, guys! Ready for the new season?" For Ada, it was bittersweet; this would be her last year playing, after all. It wasn't like she was going pro; she had other plans. So, this year would be her last. She'd still fly, after all, but only for fun and never to compete. She'd play pick up games, of course, whenever she got the chance, but... well, how often would that happen? She'd just have to enjoy the games she had left, then.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀ I guess I never had someone like you
                                                          To help me, to help me fit in my skin
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

(( OOC: ))
Username: Cara MiaKitty
Character's Name: Adalaide Blythe
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Seventh
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Still Chaser!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:20 pm
User Image

User Image
ᕼᘮℱℱᒪᙓᕈᘮℱℱ ♈ᖺᓰᖇᕍ Ꭹᙓᗩᖇ
ᙖᗴᗩ♈ᗴᖇ

Text text text text.Text text text text.Text text text text.Text text text text.Text text text text.Text text text text.Text text text text.Text text text text.Text text text text.Text text text text.Text text text text.Text text text text.Text text text text.Text text text text.Text text text text.Text text text text.Text text text text.Text text text text.Text text text text.Text text text text.Text text text text.Text text text text.Text text text text.Text text text text.Text text text text.Text text text text.Text text text text.

"Talk talk talk talk talk.Talk talk talk talk talk.Talk talk talk talk talk.Talk talk talk talk talk.Talk talk talk talk talk."

Raph quickly got to the field. He was excited. Now that he didn't have so much to stop him from playing, he could play on the team. Last year he had gotten into some right bloody bad scenes with his family since his brother was killed. But other than that, his parents were still contemplating shoving him to another school. But the other part of the Snow family was keeping them at bay for the moment at least.

When he got to the field he remembered that Heather and Ariana were no longer part of the school. He would miss them. Very Very much... He couldn't help but smile even half heartedly at the smiles from the elder Badgers. He quickly wrote down his info and turned it in to Dhylan, the new captain. Everyone was all smiles. He was starting to like being a Hufflepuff.

ᗯᖺᙓᖇᙓ: --- Pitch
ᙡᖺᗢ: --- Team
ℱᙓᙓᒪᓰﬡᘐ//〇〇ᑕ: --- Hoping to redeam myself
Wearing: --- Clothes

Username: shabatha
Character's Name: Raphael Snow
Year: 3
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean swing, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Anywhere needed  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Lɪɢʜᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Tʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴄᴀʀ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ
Aɴᴅ I’ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴍɪɴᴀʟ
Aɴᴅ ғʟᴇᴇɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs sᴄᴇɴᴇ
Aɴᴅ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴛʜɪɴᴋᴀʙʟᴇ

Dhylan nodded at Tobi, waving politely at everyone. As he walked to the center of the Pitch, he lovingly rumpled Terren's hair. "Hello everyone, and welcome to Hufflepuff Tryouts. As most of you know, our house won the Quidditch Cup last year. It's our goal to win it again this year. Yes, we no longer have Heather and Ariana, but now we have us. All of us. We're a house known for friendship and teamwork, so why not use that to our advantage? I mean, most of us have been here a while, so we already know the team dynamics. For those that don't know, I was promoted to Captain, and I recently elected Tobi to be my Vice Captain. Now, we need to find where everyone will be playing, no?"

The tall teen grinned, then flipped through the sign-in rosters. He needed to do teams... somehow. This was... tricky, but he could do it. "Alright! Now, for our tryout game. It's going to be a bit different, but we'll make it work. Team One will be Ada and Cain as Chasers, Cora as Keeper, Tobi as Beater, and Jess as their Seeker. Team Two shall be myself and Alastrine as Chasers, Jarlath as Keeper, Raphael as Beater and Terren as Seeker. Now, Beaters, you have a couple rules. One, you may not aim at the Seekers. Two, if someone has already been hit, please be wary of hitting them again right away. I don't really want to have to take someone to the hospital wing for a broken everything. Now, I'll release the Bludgers, Snitch, and Quaffle, then our game may begin." He took a deep breath, not used to that many words coming from him at once.

"Also, before I forget, I see some new faces, so, if any of you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. I may seem all big and scary, but I'm sure someone'll attest that I'm mostly harmless. Anyway, let's get this game going!" He walked to the trunk, then released the Bludgers, carefully moving so they didn't just slam him in the face. He next let the Snitch fly, then grabbed the Quaffle. He really hoped Ally knew how to do a toss-up! He threw it straight into the air, tweeting his whistle to signal the start of gameplay.

{If you wish to try out, just show up and fill out the form, then I'll post ASAP and sort you onto a team. In your post, you must say your team and the spot you're playing.}

{BEATERS: Please put a number of hits/misses in your posts. Chasers: Please put a number of your goals. KEEPERS: Please add a number of shots saved/missed. SEEKERS: Please add a count of times you catch the Snitch.}

I’ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Sᴛᴀʀɪɴ’ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴇǫᴜᴇɴᴄᴇs
Sᴏ ʙʀᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴡᴇ’ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ I’ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴛᴏ ғᴀɪʟ
Gᴏɪɴ’ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Jᴜᴍᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴀʀ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ
Wᴇ’ʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴇᴇʟ

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff Fourth Year~Half-Blood~Team One Keeper

Corabell nodded. Mounting her broom she kicked off and headed for the goals. Reaching them, she took her position and watched to see who would gain possession of the quaffle first.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((OOC: ... ))
Hufflepuff 0 | Opponent 0
{Life 1} | {Life 2} | {Life 3}
Hufflepuff Keeper
AC =17
Player's skills = Great Catch(+2 to catch), Hold the Line(+2 to block goal), Natural Flyer(+2 to AC), 3 Years Experience (+2 to rolls), Advanced Flying 1 & 2 (+3 to rolls)
Weather: N/A
Total Roll Modifiers: +9 to block goal
This roll after modifiers= N/A

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:02 pm
LET it GO, let it ROLL right OFF your shoulders
DON'T you KNOW, the HARDEST part is OVER
LET it IN, let your CLARITY DEFINE YOU
IN the END, we will ONLY just REMEMBER how it FEELS
Our LIVES are MADE, in these SMALL HOURS
These LITTLE WONDERS, these TWISTS and TURNS of FATE
TIME falls AWAY, but these SMALL HOURS
These SMALL HOURS still REMAIN

Let it slide: Frantic
Let it shine: They're starting!
And I don't mind: Hufflepuff Team
We'll get by: Tryouts

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C ON D Y E A R User Image

Elsie sprinted out onto the pitch, looking frantic. "Wait! Wait! I want to join!" she yelped, hastily taking a form and filling out the necessary information, face scrunched up in conversation. "As a chaser." she elaborated, handing the form to the very tall boy who she was pretty sure was captain.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Elsbeth Vass
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Second Choice Position: Keeper, maybe?

If you PREPARE FOR THE WORST but HOPE FOR THE BEST you will RARELY BE DISAPPOINTED.

Let your TROUBLES fall BEHIND YOU
Until you FEEL IT all AROUND YOU
If it's ME you NEED to TURN TO
It's the HEART that REALLY MATTERS in the END
And ALL of my REGRET, I HOPE
Will WASH itself AWAY SOMEHOW
But I CANNOT and WILL NOT FORGET
The WAY I FEEL right NOW

Voracious Voxy rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 6, 4, 3, 1, 8, 8, 1, 9, 10 Total: 55 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:05 pm
User Image

Ally felt like her smile was so wide that it was going to crack her face. Dylan and she were Chasers on the same team together. She and Dylan. Dylan and she. He picked her as a teammate. Granted she was sure that he was only doing that because she was the weakest player and he was the strongest, but NOTHING could make her stop smiling right now. So far Dylan had been fantastic to her and Ally had totally begun to worship him, there was no denying it. He was like the big brother-mentor-idol that she had always wanted even though she never knew it until she was here and now that she was heresheknewthatshewanteditandhewashereandfantasticandtheyweregoingtoplayonthesameteamtogether.

She had to start breathing or she was going to pass out.

Positively giddy, she grabbed a broom from the spare barrel and swung a leg over, kicking off of the ground hard. Next year’s advanced flying class was going to be amazing. Ally was a small girl but she had a great feel for flying, she was quick and accurate and she wanted to prove to Dylan that she was serious about playing as big as she felt. Which was WAY bigger than she was.

So when he threw the Quaffle up in the air to start the gameplay, Ally swooped in and snatched it out of the air, barreling toward the hoops at the other end of the field. Her blue eyes scanned the field. She had Beaters that were going to be gunning for her and other Chasers set on stealing the Quaffle. She was going to have to fly fast and smart. And she didn’t want to let Dylan down.

User Image

Hufflepuff A: 0 | Hufflepuff B: 0
{Life 1} | {Life 2} | {Life 3}
Hufflepuff Team Two Chaser
AC =16
Player's skills = Great Catch(+2 to catch), Hold the Line(+2 to block goal), Natural Flyer(+2 to AC),
0 Years Experience (+0 to rolls),
Advanced Flying 1 & 2 (+0 to rolls)
Weather: N/A
Total Roll Modifiers: +6
This roll after modifiers= N/A

Voracious Voxy

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:24 pm
I'm fly, the original
I'm sly, unpredictable
I'm nearly irresistible
And I don't even try
I'm easily excitable
Completely undeniable
And sometimes unreliable
Don't ask me why

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Hufflepuff ~ Third Year ~ Twin ~
{feeling: excited} {thinking: tryouts!} {with: Hufflepuffs} {at: tryouts}

Jess nodded eagerly at her assignment and took off into the air, brown eyes wide behind her glasses. Time to find that snitch. She kept a wary look out for bludgers too. She'd managed to avoid them fairly well last year, and she hoped that hadn't just been luck. She was small and fast and light, so she had that going for her.

They can't rain on my parade; I'm sunshine on a cloudy day.

TEAM ONE
Position: Trying Out for Seeker
AC: 16
Mods: +4 Spotting, +2 Catching
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes
Lives: (X)(X)(X)

I'm strange, and I like it
That's just the way I am
I can't change, I can't hide it
That's just the way I am
From a whisper to a shout
On what the buzz is all about
Everybody's buggin' out
And I've only just begun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Tʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴄᴀʀ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ

Dhylan was just about to fly into the air to assist his teammate when he heard someone call that they wanted to join. "Oh? Well, welcome Elsbeth. I'm Dhylan, the Captain. Why don't you join team two? I'm sure Ally and I will be needing your help." He offered a smile, then added her paper to his folder of paperwork. After that was done, he offered her a broom, then took a look around for anyone else incoming. When he saw no one else coming, he joined the players in the sky, ready to do his best as both Captain and Chaser.
TEAM TWO CHASER
Modifiers: +8 {Stealing and Scoring}
Total Roll:
00//03
Skills: Good Arm |∞| Dang Healthy |∞| Swift Swipe
Lives: [∞] [∞] [∞] [∞]
Scores: 00//00
{OoC:}

{If you wish to try out, just show up and fill out the form, then I'll post ASAP and sort you onto a team. In your post, you must say your team and the spot you're playing.}

TEAM ONE: Adalaide, Cain, Corabell, Tobi, Jess
TEAM TWO: Dhylan, Elsbeth, Alastrine, Jarlath, Raphael, Terren

Gᴏɪɴ’ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:51 pm
LET it GO, let it ROLL right OFF your shoulders
DON'T you KNOW, the HARDEST part is OVER
LET it IN, let your CLARITY DEFINE YOU
IN the END, we will ONLY just REMEMBER how it FEELS
Our LIVES are MADE, in these SMALL HOURS
These LITTLE WONDERS, these TWISTS and TURNS of FATE
TIME falls AWAY, but these SMALL HOURS
These SMALL HOURS still REMAIN

Let it slide: Frantic
Let it shine: They're starting!
And I don't mind: Hufflepuff Team
We'll get by: Tryouts

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C ON D Y E A R User Image

Elsie nodded earnestly, not even bothering to correct him on her name. There would be time to mention nicknames later, even if Elsbeth made her sound like someone's granny. She took off into the air, trying to keep track of who was on what team. She ended up flying alongside Ally, blue eyes darting between the younger girl with the quaffle and the opposing players. So, maybe she'd never actually played Quidditch before... no better learning than learning while doing, right?

If you PREPARE FOR THE WORST but HOPE FOR THE BEST you will RARELY BE DISAPPOINTED.

TEAM TWO
Position: Trying Out for Chaser
AC: 12
Mods: +2 Stealing and Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Lives: (X)(X)(X)

Let your TROUBLES fall BEHIND YOU
Until you FEEL IT all AROUND YOU
If it's ME you NEED to TURN TO
It's the HEART that REALLY MATTERS in the END
And ALL of my REGRET, I HOPE
Will WASH itself AWAY SOMEHOW
But I CANNOT and WILL NOT FORGET
The WAY I FEEL right NOW

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:03 pm
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Second Year
Reserve Chaser

David Clarisse
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Seeker ~ Dating Shayna

User ImageUser Image Location: Quidditch Pitch (Hufflepuff try-outs)

David and Leonette came down to the pitch for the Hufflepuff try-outs. They wanted to see Chloe doing her best despite what it meant her overcoming. Both gave her a few words of encouragement and then sent her on her way. David even let his sister borrow his broom. He figured she could use it when he wasn’t using it which was only for game out of the year. They sadly knew how nervous Chloe was. Quidditch was never her game but the work she did over the summer looked promising. The two sat together in the stands watching the try-outs quietly.

Leonette

Wearing: Jeans, Black shirt, and a Gold scarf
_________

David

Wearing: Jeans and a Blue t-shirt
_________

With: Each other
OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:14 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch (Hufflepuff try-outs)

It took Chloe forever to get up stairs to the entrance hall to meet her Gryffindor family members. She was nervous beyond recognition. The two practically dragged her out of the castle and over to the pitch. Leonette gave her encouraging words the whole way there while David just walked quietly. Handing his sister his broom for try-outs with muttered threats that if anything happened to it she’d owe him.

Chloe gave one last look to her brother and cousin before walking over to Dhylan. She’d talked to him at the feast about Quidditch and he seemed thrilled. Taking a form she quickly filled it in. “Hey Dhylan. I told you I’d be here.” She called to him rather nervously. It helped that he was a nice guy so she didn’t feel too bad speaking up.

Username: murruelecreuset
Character's Name: Chloe Clarisse
Year: Sixth
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Second Choice Position: Beater

With: Hufflepuff Quidditch Team

Wearing: Quidditch Try-outs Outfit

OOC: Sorry it took me so long got busy on the weekend and I work now during the week sweatdrop
Modifiers: +2 steal, +2 shoot
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Tʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴄᴀʀ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ

Dhylan had just gotten three feet off the ground when a small crowd hurried over. He landed back down, then offered a smile. "Indeed you did, Chloe. Are you ready to play? I'm not going to pressure you if you're not." He gave her a slight look of concern, remembering that she said she was afraid of heights. The Captain offered a wave to the other two, then looked back at Chloe. She already had a broom, and a fast one at that. "Alright. I'm going to put you on team one with Ada and Cain. They're both really nice, though I'm sure someone as smart as you knows that already. Go on ahead. The game just started." Yet again, he glanced around, then flew up on his broom, ready to watch the game unfold.

TEAM TWO CHASER
Modifiers: +8 {Stealing and Scoring}
Total Roll:
00//03
Skills: Good Arm |∞| Dang Healthy |∞| Swift Swipe
Lives: [∞] [∞] [∞] [∞]
Scores: 00//00
{OoC:}

TEAM ONE: Adalaide, Cain, Chloe, Corabell, Tobi, Jess
TEAM TWO: Dhylan, Elsbeth, Alastrine, Jarlath, Raphael, Terren

Gᴏɪɴ’ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:02 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch (Hufflepuff try-outs)

Chloe took a deep breath before looking at Dhylan and giving him a small nod. “I’m as ready as I’ll ever be.” She told him honestly. She felt a little better knowing Dhylan wasn’t about to pressure her into playing but if she didn’t do it she was never going too. Deep down a part of her wondered if she could even do it.

Both David and Leonette waved to Dhylan and gave a thumb up to Chloe who silently looked over at them for the second time since being on the field. “Okay.” She said smiling when he called her smart. Gathering her courage Chloe hopped onto her brother’s broom and flew up into the air.

The thought of being off the ground was enough to bother Chloe. She was gripping her broom like it was her life line. Then again it kind of was what if she fell off it. Gulping in a breath Chloe looked down at the ground which only caused her heart to pound out of her chest. ‘Relax… just relax…’ she told herself. Seeing that it was just started Chloe went for to obvious get the Quaffle.

With: Hufflepuff Quidditch Team

Wearing: Quidditch Try-outs Outfit

OOC: Team One
Action: Attempting Steal on Alastrine
Goals/Failed Attempts: 0 / 0

Modifiers: +2 steal, +2 shoot
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games