Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff Third Year~Half-Blood

Corabell walked out to the field with her Firebolt 2 over her shoulder. "Hello," she said quietly. Corabell hoped she'd do well enough to get off the reserve team and back to starting keeper. She would just have to do her best, and hope it was enough.

((OOC: ... ))
Hufflepuff 0 | Opponent 0
{Life 1} | {Life 2} | {Life 3}
Hufflepuff Keeper
AC =14
Player's skills = Great Catch(+2 to catch), Hold the Line(+2 to block goal), Natural Flyer(+2 to AC), 2 Year Experience (+1 to rolls), Advanced Flying 1 (+1 to rolls)
Weather: N/A
Total Roll Modifiers: +6 to block goal
This roll after modifiers= ??

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:59 pm

User Image

Jarlath stepped onto the pitch, a brand new broom designed by his uncle over his shoulder. The SkyRunner100 was not even released in stores yet, they were to hit the shelves the following month, But seeing as Jarlath was the nephew of the creator he got a free model. "Hey everyone." he said with a smile. I hope I can get the Keeper slot this year. he said as he took a paper.

Username: Sir Spazalots
Character's Name: Jarlath Lowery
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: Currently Enrolled
Advanced Flying II: N/A
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Dang Healthy, Hold The Line
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Chaser

Position: Keeper
AC: 11
Modifiers: +4 save goals
Special Skills: Great Catch, Dang Healthy, Hold The Line
Final Roll:
Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ]

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:33 pm
Woah, tell me what you think you're looking at
Oh, so I think I'm Queen Elizabeth
And now I'm stuck inside your memory
That's why it's so hard to get rid of me
I am incredible, so unforgettable
So no one can take my place
I am unbreakable, highly flammable
So, girl, get out of my face
Oh, we got 'em going crazy
Maybe 'cause we're so amazing

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Hufflepuff ~Second Year ~ Twin ~
{feeling: anxious/excited} {thinking: this is it!} {with: Hufflepuffs} {at: Hufflepuff Quidditch Tryouts}

Jess ran onto the pitch, gripping her new Firebolt tightly. This was it. She'd been anxious for tryouts all week. She wanted to try out for Seeker, of course, because she was light and small and had good eyes, with her glasses on anyways. But she knew the team already had a star seeker, though maybe she could get reserve. Anyways, her second choice was Beater, because she'd liked nothing better to see the look on Toby's face if they ever faced each other in a game. "Hi everyone!" she chirped. "I'm Jess Walsh."

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Jessamine Walsh
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Beater

They can't fix what's not broken.

Everybody in a daze
And that's the reason why they're hating
Treat us like some superstars
And only 'cause that's what we are
You know we going really far
And you all ain't even heard it all
You hate 'cause I'm a rockstar
A pretty little problem
You hate me 'cause I'm everything that you ever wanted to be
And I don't mind 'cause I love it when you're looking at me

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:46 pm
User Image
User Image

When the sun shines, we'll shine together. Told you I'll be here forever.
🍂 Said I'll always be a friend. Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end.

"Jeeeeeessssssssss!!!" Terren ran onto the field, his old Cleansweep in hand. He was pumped to get into the air, but with his friend here too? This was going to be awesome! He didn't even care if he caught the Snitch or not. He was just excited about playing with his friend. The boy hustled across the Pitch and up to the girl, grinning and waving like the overly excited boy he was. "Hey Jess! I didn't know you were trying out this year! What are you gonna try for? I was Reserve Seeker last year, so I'm gonna try for that again! I never got to play because Ari is so awesome, but that's okay!" he said, smiling with a tilt of his head. This was going to be a great year of Quidditch. Yes, it was his sisters' last year here, but that only made it more fun! Who would come out on top this year? Heather or Remy? The boy knew that those two girls wouldn't let their relationship as sisters get in the way of a playing a good game of Quidditch, no way!

Now that it's raining more than ever, know that we'll still have each other.
You can stand under my umbrella. You can stand under my umbrella.

The Forgotten Weasley

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:39 pm

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
{feeling: anxious/excited} {thinking: this is it!} {with: Hufflepuffs} {at: Hufflepuff Quidditch Tryouts}

Jess whirled at the sound of her name being called, grinning when she saw Terren. "Hi Terr! Yeah, I just got a broom this summer, so I hope I make something, right?" she laughed. "I was actually gonna try out for Seeker, well Reserve Seeker, or maybe Reserve-Reserve Seeker, since that's what you are." Anyone else might have felt awkward, but the petite Hufflepuff just figured whoever got the position would get the position, and it wouldn't really matter either way. "Beater's my second choice, though. Imagine Toby's face if it was me versus him during a Quidditch game," she smirked at the thought, before, getting onto her broom and hovering a few feet off the ground. "Isn't your big sis captain? She looks really tough," the brunette whispered, glancing at the blonde girl, who appeared to be a beater.

Position: Trying Out for Seeker
AC: 14
Mods: +2 Spotting
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes
Lives: (X)(X)(X)

heather030595

Everybody in a daze
A pretty little problem

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:46 pm
User Image

Raphael Alexander Snow

Hufflepuff Second Year
Single
Pureblood
Reserve Beater

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Raph rushed onto the field feeling a bit behind schedule since he slept in a little late. He cursed himself a bit for even being late. He wanted to see how Tobi and Heather and Ariana were doing. He considered them friends which meant he had... Three or possibly six friends in the school. Which was better than only his two cousins but still. He didn't want another incident in case he was wrong about his assumption like the previous year so he didn't have his own broom. But he didn't really want his uncle's old broom anyway.

The brunette made it to the field breathing kind of heavily when he realized try outs hadn't even really started. Well sounds good anyway. He was there. "Hiya guys."

User Image  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:53 am
User Image
User Image

When the sun shines, we'll shine together. Told you I'll be here forever.
🍂 Said I'll always be a friend. Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end.

Terren looked over the girl's new broom. It was a Firebolt, and it was beautiful. The boy gawked at the broom before looking at his own. It was the same broom his sister had started out with in her Second Year. A handed down Cleansweep I... "Your broom is so cool, Jess. This one was my sister's back when she was a Second Year, and before that it was my dad's." he said. When she mentioned that she was trying for Seeker as well, he grinned and practically shot off to the moon. "You're trying for Seeker too? This'll be so much fun! We can train together and get better together and all that stuff! Yay!" He didn't want her to feel bad about being a Reserve, since she could very well be better then him. He didn't know, since he had never caught the Snitch before. "I can honestly say that I can't see you as a Beater, Jess. You look more built to be a Seeker or a Chaser. You know, all lean and tiny and adorable~" he chimed before continuing. "Yeah, that's Heather. She's a Beater, along with Tobi and Raphael over there." Terren pointed out the other Beaters. "But don't worry. She's not as mean and scary as she seems when she's in a game. She's usually really nice, and I'm sure she'll absolutely love you~" Terren mounted his broom and hovered beside his friend, hoping the tryouts would start soon. He couldn't wait to get in the air and start hunting for that Snitch!

Now that it's raining more than ever, know that we'll still have each other.
You can stand under my umbrella. You can stand under my umbrella.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image

User Image
I wish today it will rain all day. Maybe that will kinda make the pain go away. Trying to forgive you for abandoning me. xx
Praying but I think I'm still an angel away... Angel away, yeah strange in a way. Maybe that is why I chase strangers away? xx
They got their guns out aiming at me, but I become Neo when they're aiming at me... Me, me, me against them. xx
Me against enemies, me against friends. Somehow they both seem to become one. A sea full of sharks and they all smell blood... xx
They start coming and I start rising. Must be surprising, I'm just amazing. I win, thrive, soar, higher, higher, higher! More fire! xx

AC: 18 xxxxx Mᴏᴅɪғɪᴇʀs: +8
Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Sᴋɪʟʟs: Mᴇᴀɴ Sᴡɪɴɢ, Dᴇғᴛ Dᴏᴅɢᴇʀ, Dᴀɴɢ Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ
Lɪᴠᴇs: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ xxx Fɪɴᴀʟ Rᴏʟʟ: # xxx Aɪᴍɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ: -----------

Heather, lost in thought, didn't hear Dhylan approach her. So when his arm wrapped around her shoulders, the teen flinched. It was a reflex at this point in her life. She looked up at him. He was one of her best friends, and she would be sad to leave him behind once she graduated. Granted, he lived right next door, so she would be able to see him whenever she wanted to, but that wasn't the point. "Of course not, Dhyl. Why would you think such a silly thing like that?" she replied with a gentle smile. As Tobi chimed in, Heather looked his way, still smiling. "Hey, you never know. You sure gave me a run for my money in your first year, Kid." And he did. Tobi had talent. The day she first met him in the Great Hall, when she was feeling down and Tobi came over to say hello, was the day she decided to take him under her wing, and it was one of the greatest days in her life.

Heather turned when she heard another voice. It was her Vice Captain and friend, Ariana. The redhead was sporting a new shirt for the season, and seemed very excited about it. The blonde glanced down at her plain 'ole t-shirt, but grinned and gave Ari a thumbs up. "Love it, Ari. You look great, as per usual." The redhead was always dressed to impress, while Heather tended to wear what would get her through the day, and that was something she admired about the girl. Ari hadn't really become a true friend to her until a few years ago, but she really was just that. A true friend. Adalaide came up to the group next, asking about everyone's summer. A typical Ada question. "Hi Ada. My summer was alright. I spent most of it training for this year's Quidditch season. It was pretty hardcore." Heather was glad that Ada had found her way to the team. She was definitely a good addition, and was one of the most cooperative people she knew. Her and Dhylan were the best team of Chaser's she had ever seen.

Heather nodded to Corabell and Jarlath as they joined them all. She hadn't known those two as long, but they were good kids from what she could tell. Then, an unexpected event happened. A newcomer joined the group. She said her name was Jess Walsh, and she seemed like the happiest little girl in the world. Heather opened her mouth, ready to welcome Jess to the tryouts, but her brother came running onto the field, hollering to the new girl. So they were friends? Interesting. With Raphael making his way to the field, they were only missing Lyv. Where was she?

Heather would wait a little longer for her to show up, or for any other team hopefuls to make their appearance. "Alright then! First off, welcome Jess. I'm glad you came out today, and I'm sure you'll find your place on the team. Secondly, a bit of motivation for the games to come. Last year, the Badgers were better than I've ever seen them. We had great teamwork, which goes a long way in this sport. Yes, we lost in a close game against Ravenclaw, but from what I've noted about the team in the past few years, we've only been getting better and better with each passing season. So this year, I propose we finally take the Quidditch cup for our own, for the Badgers. If anyone does not agree with this proposition, I suggest you exit the Pitch."

The Beater cracked her knuckles and shrugged Dhylan off her shoulders. She needed to be a Captain now, not just his friend. "Fill out your form, hand it back to me, and then get started on your stretches. Do some practice laps around the Pitch, but please don't fly too high. I'd like to make sure all of you are still around when we get started with the tryouts." Heather held out the forms in one hand and a few pencils and pens in the other. She would wait to see if anyone else showed up before beginning. If she was short a Chaser yet again this year, she knew at least one person that would help her out.

I came to ᴡɪɴ, to fight, to ᴄᴏɴǫᴜᴇʀ, to thrive!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I came to ᴡɪɴ, to survive, to ᴘʀᴏsᴘᴇʀ, to rise!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To ғʟʏ... Get ready for it... I came to ᴡɪɴ!

Everybody wanna try to box me in. Suffocating every time it locks me in. Painting their own pictures then they crop me in,
But I will remain where the top begins... 'Cause I am not a word, I am not a line. I am not a girl that can ever be defined.
I am not fly, I am levitation. I represent an entire generation... I hear the criticism loud and clear. That is how I know that the time is near.
So we become alive in a time of fear. And I ain't got no motherf*cking time to spare... Cry my eyes out for days upon days.
Such a heavy burden placed upon me. But when you go hard your nay's become yay's! Yankee Stadium with Jay's and Kanye's!

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:16 pm
User Image

Raphael Alexander Snow

Hufflepuff Second Year
Single
Pureblood
Reserve Beater

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Raph looked over as the captain started tryouts. He quickly wrote his answers before excitedly jumping on a broom. Well he picked one out of the barrel and then jumped on the broom. He had practiced with Shayna a couple times over the summer and Sapphire had only watched... But uncle elton had also played a bit. It had been a blast and after a new record for himself he finished his second lap and stopped again near the captain ready and chipper as ever.

Username: shabatha
Character's Name: Raphael Snow
Year: 2
Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position:uh.... Dunno Keeper?

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image

When heaven seems so far away
And dreams are just a memory
Without the dark the light won't show
Remember that you're not alone

When you watch the world just turn away
And break the promises it made
When love is all too hard to hold
Just take a breath and let it go

User Image

Woah whoa oh, woah whoa oh, woah whoa oh
Just keep breathing, breathing, breathing
Woah whoa oh, woah whoa oh, woah whoa oh
Just keep breathing, breathing, breathing

Dhylan gave a light sigh, noting his friend's attitude shift. He knew her too well to just assume things were peachy in her head. Hell, the boy could practically hear the gears in her head whirring. "I'm me. All my thoughts are silly like that. You of all people should have this figured out, Quaffle. It's not like you haven't known me for years." He snickered, then looked over as Tobi walked over to them. The boy asked nearly the same thing, which made the taller boy grin.

Ariana walked over, spinning in a silly fashion. God she was adorable! The Chaser coughed lightly, looking away for a second, then grinning. "You look nice as always, Ari." Why... Why was he so... so weird?! His cheeks were red, but the addition of more people would hopefully distract from him.

Ada asked about their summers, causing him to roll his eyes teasingly. "Mine was spent either at Heather's house getting my arse handed to me in training, or hiding around town using my baby brother as an excuse to why I was unable to train. See, I figured it out..." He glanced at the Captain, a teasing smile on his face. "...'Cause I'm smart." Yes, he fully expected to be given extra laps for that comment. In fact, he anticipated the likelihood she'd give him extra.

Corabell and Jarlath walked out, but the tall teen hadn't actually spoken to either of them before. A new girl followed, but it seemed the younger Hawthorn knew her, as the two quickly engaged in conversation. Terren, Dhyl knew, had already made quite a few friends. It was nice to see the boy talking and being sociable. Raphael joined them, then Heather shoved the tall teen's arm off her shoulder, nearly causing him to fall sideways. "Eeep!" The teen looked over at the Captain, who had finally offered out the fill-out forms. It had become second nature to him, so he just scribbled everything down, then handed it back to her before going to fly laps.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
Character's Name: Dhylan C. Nolynn
Year: Sixth
Advanced Flying I: It's me. I took the freaking class.
Advanced Flying II: C'mon! Seriously? It's an extra class!
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Five
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: .....Chaser.

AC: 16
Modifiers: +8 {Stealing and Scoring}
Total Roll:
00//03
Skills: Good Arm |∞| Dang Healthy |∞| Swift Swipe
Lives: [∞] [∞] [∞] [∞]
Scores: 00//00
{OoC:}

2 a.m., too sad to sleep
When what you want's not what you need
And when these walls don't feel like home
Remember that you're not alone

The beginning's just another end
It's not too late to start again
When hope is all too hard to hold
Just take a breath and let it go

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:35 pm
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff Third Year~Half-Blood

Corabell took one of the slips, filling it out. It wasn't long before she handed it back and started stretching out a bit. When she was done, she mounted up and started circling the pitch.

Username: Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Character's Name: Corabell Kiremono
Year: 3
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer

((OOC: ... ))
Hufflepuff 0 | Opponent 0
{Life 1} | {Life 2} | {Life 3}
Hufflepuff Keeper
AC =14
Player's skills = Great Catch(+2 to catch), Hold the Line(+2 to block goal), Natural Flyer(+2 to AC), 2 Year Experience (+1 to rolls), Advanced Flying 1 (+1 to rolls)
Weather: N/A
Total Roll Modifiers: +6 to block goal
This roll after modifiers= ??

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:10 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in picture))

User Image

Ariana laughed and continued to giggle when Heather and Dhlyan complemented her new attire; however, she stopped spinning and faced Adalaide when the sixth year arrived. "Hi!" she exclaimed, her smile not faltering one bit. "It was good! How was yours?" she answered and asked, reflecting on her past summer vacation. The redhead didn't do anything too productive, but she did spend time with her friends and family, and she wrote songs and played instruments, so it was a rather peaceful and relaxing summer. The vice captain waved at Corabell, Jarlath, and Jessamine when they arrived. If she could remember correctly, this was the second year girl's first year trying out for the team. When Terren ran onto the pitch, he seemed a tad too preoccupied with the girl for Ariana to greet him, but she did giggle when the boy called her awesome. "Hehe, thanks Terren," she said, walking over to Heather's little brother and ruffling his hair a smidge. The vice captain looked at Raphael when he arrived and waved. "Hi. Raph!" The redhead bit her bottom lip lightly before asking, "You don't have your broom this year?" Last year, since the boy was a first year, Ari had to take his away. She didn't want to! It was just her job as a prefect to enforce the rules, no matter how dumb they were. But the boy was no longer a first year, so why hadn't he brought his broom?

Ariana looked away from Raphael and towards Heather when the captain began her tryout announcements. The redhead's lips were touching, but that didn't stop a smile from appearing on her features. We'll take the cup this year! she thought happily although it never really bothered her that Hufflepuff hadn't won the cup during any of her years at Hogwarts. As a vice captain, it probably should bother her but it didn't. She was still happy, and everyone was alive and healthy. The seeker filled out a form for the last time ever and handed it back to Heather before stretching her muscles and flying a couple laps around the field.

Username: kiska166
Character's Name: Ariana Hawthorne
Year: 7
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Hmm.. I wonder. Ha.

Armour Class: +17
Modifiers: (looking for snitch +7) (catching snitch +7)
Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch & Natural Flyer
Total Roll:
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Spot: 19+
Catch: 22+

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:27 pm

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh

Jess simply shrugged at Terren's comment as she handed in the form with a bright smile. "I'll never know until I try, right?" She listened to Heather attentively, because you didn't want to be rude to the girl with the beater's bat, and felt properly fired up at the blonde's pep talk. So what if Hufflepuff never won? They might this year! Everyone seemed really experienced...well, except her and a few other newbies to the sport, she noted. She hopped off her broom, determined to do as she was told for once, and stretched her short limbs to the best of her ability. At least she could touch her toes, right? As soon as she was done though, she practically leaped back onto her broom and shot off into the sky, in a blur of black and yellow, before calming herself down and flying at a slightly more sedate pace, lapping around the pitch. "Terren!" she called energetically. "Come on!"

Position: Trying Out for Seeker
AC: 14
Mods: +2 Spotting
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes
Lives: (X)(X)(X)

heather030595

((First time rping Quidditch, which you all probably already know. If I screw up, please let me know. Thanks, guys!))

Everybody in a daze
A pretty little problem

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:02 pm

User Image

Jarlath filled out the paper and jumped on his SkyRunner100, he supposed now was the time to test just how good his uncle's broom design was. He Started off on his laps, flying around the field at a good speed. "I hope I can get Keeper." he said as he picked up speed. Sooner than he expected he was done with his laps. Blimey, Uncle Aedan made a good broom. he thought.

Username: Sir Spazalots
Character's Name: Jarlath Lowery
Advanced Flying II: N/A
Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Dang Healthy, Hold The Line

Position: Keeper
AC: 11
Modifiers: +5 save goals (Great Catch, Hold the Line, Experience)
Special Skills: Great Catch, Dang Healthy, Hold The Line
Final Roll:
Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ]

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:43 pm
User Image
Lately I been, I been losing sleep, dreaming about the things that we could be.
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard. Said no more counting dollars, we'll be counting stars.
Old, but I'm not that old. Young, but I'm not that bold.

User Image

And I don't think the world is sold. I'm just doing what we're told.
And I feel something so wrong doing the right thing.
Everything that downs me makes me wanna fly.

Cain ran onto the Pitch, blue hair bouncing against his forehead. He was in the Common Room after just getting back to class when he saw the flyer. The team was short a Chaser, and he had played Chaser once, so he decided to help out again. Sure, it was one game, but it was better than nothing. "Hey! I heard you needed an extra player!" he called out to the Captain, running up to her with a wide grin. Cain took the form and filled it out quickly, then proceeded to stretch his arms and legs. He grabbed a school broom, tossed his leg over it, and took off into the sky. He did a few laps, getting himself used to riding a broom again. Those Advanced Flying classes sure did help. This wouldn't be as hard as he thought.

Take that money, watch it burn. Sink in the river the lessons I learned.
¸¸.•*¨*•✰ Everything that kills me makes me feel alive. ✰•*¨*•.¸¸

Position: Chaser
AC: 16
Modifiers: +6
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
Lives:
To The Goals: 0/3
Score: 00 | 00
Final Roll: #

Username: heather030595
Character's Name: Cain Abel Justox
Year: Fourth
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: yes
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Whatever you need me to be

{OOC: Since we're short on time and players, Cain is making a comeback.}

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games