Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:26 pm
'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear

OLYVIA CATLIN

Wearing

This time don't need another perfect lie. My God, amazing how we got this far. It's like we're chasing all those stars

❀●•♪ђufflepuff ❀●•♪ђalf ๒lood❀●•♪ғirst ұear❀●•♪

User Image User Image
Olyvia saw Ada coming up on her and dove down right as the girl reached for the quaffle. She tightened her grasp on the ball as she evaded the reaching hands and then dashed back up and on towards the goals. She had gotten the ball her very first time, and now she had evaded her very first steal. She was on a roll!

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 12
Modifiers: (+2 on steals) (+2 on scores)
Special Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC to steal
Above other role to score
1/3

I've been on the brink, so I'm gonna give all my secrets away

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:12 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Daughter & Sister // Fourth Year Hufflepuff // Wearing at Quidditch Pitchspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Dhylan and Steelespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervous, excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, of course he's on my team... but it's not like he'll affect me much, being Keeper...' spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide grit her teeth in annoyance when the first year actually managed to dodge her attempt to steal. For someone who hadn't practiced, she was doing well. Which was all well and good, except that Ada needed to not be shown up by Olyvia if she wanted on the team. It didn't say much to her abilities if she couldn't even manage to get the Quaffle from a first year with little to no training. Her father had practiced with her all Summer! She liked Lyv, but there was no way she was letting her get away with that. Her competitive side was getting the better of her, perhaps. But her head was still clear enough that she knew exactly what she needed to do. Her adrenaline surged and she chased the girl down, following her to the goals, and went for the Quaffle again.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

AC: 13
Modifiers: (+3 on steals) (+3 on scores)
Lives: 1 2 3

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:16 pm

OLYVIA CATLIN

Wearing

This time don't need another perfect lie. My God, amazing how we got this far. It's like we're chasing all those stars

User Image User Image
Olyvia spotted Ada coming at her again, and just squeezed her arm tighter around the quaffle. She gasped in surprise when Ada failed to pry it from her grasp, and cheered silently for herself. Giggling wildly, she pushed her school broom faster. Maybe if she made the team her father.... or more likely Mitchy would buy her a broom for next year!

OOC:
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC to steal
2/3

BeaterBeast525 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:25 pm
❝And all the roads we have to walk are winding; And all the lights that lead us there are blinding❞

❝There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how❞

❝Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me; And after all, you're my wonderwall❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Lᴏᴠᴇ ▬▬▬

❝Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ sat on her broom, watching the battle for the Quaffle. Olyvia was fast for a first year. She even beat Dhylan, her experienced Chaser, to the ball. Ada tried for a steal right off the bat, but missed due to Olyvia's speed. Wow. The teen was already impressed with this young girl. Dhylan needed to get his head in the game, and Ada needed to keep trying. Turning to Tobi, Heather smirked. "Let's not let them have all the fun, Kid." With that said, she was gone, her broom shooting forwards and towards the area set up specifically for Beater target practice. The targets were still, simply floating in the air as Bludgers flew in every direction known to man. As soon as one of them came close, Heather swung at it, aiming for a nearby target...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Backbeat, the word was on the street that the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now❞

AC: 17
Mᴏᴅɪғɪᴇʀs: +7
Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Sᴋɪʟʟs:
Mᴇᴀɴ Sᴡɪɴɢ
Dᴇғᴛ Dᴏᴅɢᴇʀ
Dᴀɴɢ Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ
Lɪᴠᴇs: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Fɪɴᴀʟ Rᴏʟʟ: 13

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:00 pm
Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsSingle❤♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi dove down a moment later seeing the snitch being released and flew close to the ground to avoid being ran over by a focused Ariana. He whistled low as he watched the chasers battle it out for the quaffle and watched as the new girls got an edge over Dhylan and the firstie even beat both older players to it. Seeing Heather out of the corner of his eye smirking and directing over towards the beater practice he returned the smirk with one of his own and another salute. "Aye Captain!" he added flying right behind the blonde narrowly missing being hit with a flying bludger who was then hit by his captain. Not one to be shone up he waited for another to fly towards him and raised his bat aiming for another floating target.
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing
[OOC:]

Position: Beater
AC: 15
Modifiers: +5
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Can I just stay here?

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:42 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana caught a glimpse of the golden snitch in the distance and took off towards it. Wow, that was quick, she thought as she flew. Now let's see if I can catch it just as fast.

Armour Class: +16
Modifiers: (looking for snitch +6) (catching snitch +6)
Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch & Natural Flyer
Total Roll:
Spot: 19+
Catch: 22+

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

TechNerd0072 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:31 pm
User Image
User Image
Fouth YearHufflepuffChaserPureBlood

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl chased after Olyvia, hoping to steal away the Quaffle. He used his long arms to his advantage as he reached out....
Modifiers:
+5 for steals
+5 for scores
Special Skills:
*Good Arm *
*Dang Healthy*
*Swift Swipe*
Lives: [∞] [∞] [∞] [∞]

{OoC~}

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:34 pm
User Image
User Image
Fouth YearHufflepuffChaserPureBlood

Dhyl smirked as he grabbed the ball away from Olyvia. Sure, it felt wrong to steal from his teammate, but, C'set la Vie. The raven haired boy tossed the ball toward Ada, saying simply, "Catch!"
Modifiers:
+5 for steals
+5 for scores
Special Skills:
*Good Arm *
*Dang Healthy*
*Swift Swipe*
Lives: [∞] [∞] [∞] [∞]

{OoC~}

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:35 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Daughter & Sister // Fourth Year Hufflepuff // Wearing at Quidditch Pitchspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Dhylan and Steelespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervous, excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, of course he's on my team... but it's not like he'll affect me much, being Keeper...' spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

After her second embarrassing failure, Ada sighed, fighting her aggravation. It was great that Lyv was doing so well. Really, it was. But... she wanted on the team, too, dammit! Still, she needed to keep her cool, so after her failed attempts she hung back a moment and let Dhylan have a shot. He was already on the team, of course, but maybe he'd pass it and she could steal? She watched as he successfully got the ball from Lyv, and took off, flanking him, hoping to at least show off her flying skills. She watched her teammate carefully, curious as to what he'd do. She had no idea if he was guaranteed a spot on the team or if he had to try out as well, but so far he was doing infinitely better than she was. She shouldn't feel bad about that, really, but it just set into her that if she did end up on the team, the others might not like it, simply because thus far, she'd not made a very good impression. But, her luck was hopefully about to change, she thought, when Dhyl passed her the ball. She caught it easily and smiled, making her way toward the goal posts to score.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

Modifiers: (+3 on steals) (+3 on scores)
Lives: 1 2 3

User Image

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:45 pm

OLYVIA CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Olyvia had been so close to the goal post, and then bam Dhyl stole from her. She glared and spun around to chase after him and steal it back. She watched the quaffle fly to Ada and the sped towards her sister's best friend, reaching to steal the quaffle again.

OOC:
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC to steal
2/3

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image

Captain:
Heather Hawthorn

Vice Captain:
Ariana Hawthorne

Chasers:
Dhylan Nolynn
Adalaide Blythe
Olyvia Catlin

Beaters:
Heather Hawthorn
Tobi Fallrein

Keeper:
Corabell Kiremono

Seeker:
Ariana Hawthorne

Reserves:
William Cloud - Chaser
Steele Thompson - Keeper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:18 pm
I wish today it will rain all day. Maybe that will kinda make the pain go away. Trying to forgive you for abandoning me. Praying but I think I'm still an angel away...
Angel away, yeah strange in a way. Maybe that is why I chase strangers away? They got their guns out aiming at me, but I become Neo when they're aiming at me...
Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends. Somehow they both seem to become one. A sea full of sharks and they all smell blood...
They start coming and I start rising. Must be surprising, I'm just amazing. I win, thrive, soar, higher, higher, higher! More fire!

User Image
User Image
Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ✪ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ✪ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ✪ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive!
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise!
To fly... Get ready for it... I came to win!

Heather stood at the very edge of the field, staring out at the field. A light mist had covered the area today, some of it even collecting on the teen's forehead. She wiped it away and pulled her black ribbon from her pocket. She hadn't used this thing in ages. Flashing back, she could remember the good 'ole days, when she wouldn't play a game without having her blonde hair pulled up into two identical pigtails. She doubted that it would look as cute now as it did back then, so instead she just pulled her hair up into a ponytail, tying the ribbon securely around it in a bow. Her bands fell loosely around her face. She hoped they wouldn't stick there with the mist in the air.

Walking out to the field, she pulled her usual equipment along with her. A barrel of brooms, a crate of padding and extra gear, and a box containing the balls for the game. After she finally got everything onto the field, she pulled the forms everyone had to fill out from her back pocket, along with a few pencils she had found in her backpack. Her Silver Arrow sat on the ground beside her, and her personal bat hung from her belt. She was ready for the tryouts to start. Now, all she had left to do was wait. Who would show up first?

AC: 18
Mᴏᴅɪғɪᴇʀs: +8
Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Sᴋɪʟʟs:
Mᴇᴀɴ Sᴡɪɴɢ
Dᴇғᴛ Dᴏᴅɢᴇʀ
Dᴀɴɢ Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ
Lɪᴠᴇs: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Fɪɴᴀʟ Rᴏʟʟ: #
Aɪᴍɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ: -----------

Everybody wanna try to box me in. Suffocating every time it locks me in. Painting their own pictures then they crop me in, but I will remain where the top begins...
'Cause I am not a word, I am not a line. I am not a girl that can ever be defined. I am not fly, I am levitation. I represent an entire generation...
I hear the criticism loud and clear. That is how I know that the time is near. So we become alive in a time of fear. And I ain't got no ******** time to spare...
Cry my eyes out for days upon days. Such a heavy burden placed upon me. But when you go hard your nay's become yay's! Yankee Stadium with Jay's and Kanye's!

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:40 am
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Sporty on the Pitchspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Heatherspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Ooh, it'll be so nice to get back on my broom.' spacespac
'You didn't have to look my way;
Your eyes still haunt me to this day.'

Adalaide made her way onto the Quidditch Pitch, a huge grin on her face, looking almost nothing like the nervous thing she'd been last year. She didn't know how Heather ran tryouts, if she'd make everyone tryout to keep their spot or if she was promised her Chaser position so long as she showed up, but she was here, nonetheless. After how well she'd played last year, she doubted she'd have trouble getting back on the team. Confidence was an odd feeling for the badger, and she rather liked it. She waved to Heather as she approached the older girl, her broom on her shoulder. "Hey there, Captain! How was your Summer?" Thus far, Ada's question hadn't prompted any regrettable conversations, for which she was thankful. She didn't really care to relive the events at the Circus, and she certainly didn't want to hear about how horrible it was for anyone else. Luckily, no one she'd asked seemed the depressed sort, since they'd all completely ignored that night and instead focused on other things that had happened, no matter how mundane they might have been. A shopping trip, a vacation. Simple things. Pleasant things. The sort of things that were supposed to happen over the Summer holiday. Ada couldn't completely write off that night, thought; she'd hate to have to forget how very handsome Chris had looked.

'But you did... yes, you did.'

User Image

AC: 16
Modifiers: (+6 on steals) (+6 on scores)
Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
♡ ♡ ♡
Post to the Goal: 0/3
Final Roll: xx
Score
00 to 00
TIED

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:15 am
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image

Ariana walked towards the pitch. As the vice captain, she knew she had to be one of the first to arrive. Second was of course preferred, but by the time the redhead got there, Adalaide had already beaten her for the second person to arrive. Hey, at least she tried to get there early. A huge smile was plastered on the seeker's face as she waved to the two players already there. She hadn't felt nervous about tryouts since she became the vice captain because as the captain and vice captain, you were guaranteed your spot on the team. "Hey, Heather! Hey, Ada!" she called perkily. Once she got to them, Ariana turned her head to see if anyone else was coming. More specifically, she wanted to see if Steele was going to show up. He hadn't actually said anything about trying out this year, but with his new found confidence, who knew if he was going to.

Armour Class: +17
Modifiers: (looking for snitch +7) (catching snitch +7)
Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch & Natural Flyer
Total Roll:
Spot: 19+
Catch: 22+

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:11 pm
--------------------------------------------------------User Image
User Image 

❀●•♪§ingle❀●•♪ђalf ๒lood❀●•♪§econd ұear❀●•♪

Olyvia skipped onto the field her new broom rocking on her shoulder as she moved. It had been a long and hard decision, but finally she had decided on a Moontrimmer for her first broom. Michelle had more than happily paid for it. Lyv had no idea where her sister had gotten it, but the Slytherin had a bag of what had to be at least 80 galleons, but probably more. Part of her worried that Michelle had stolen them or something, but Olyvia still felt like her sister wasn't all bad or really bad at all. She smiled at the rest of the team, bouncing to Ada's side and waving hello at Ariana and Heather. "Good morning everyone!" She chirped happily. Not even a little mist could bring her spirits down. She was free from her insane father, Michelle was feeling better about.... well everything, and she had a new broom. What could be better?

OOC:Position: Chaser
                                                    Modifiers: (+3 on steals) (+3 on catches)
                                                    Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                    Above AC to steal
                                                    -/3

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games