Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori grabbed the ball when Wes tossed it towards her, and then took off down the pitch. Maybe she'd be able to make a shot before tryouts were over!

Position: Chaser
                                                            AC: 13
                                                            Modifiers: +3 to steal, +3 to throw
                                                            Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                            Lives: [❤] [❤] [❤]
                                                            Final Roll:
                                                            1/3

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:59 am
Oh honey
When I get lost, feel I've been crossed
She will be my salvation
When I feel low, I've nowhere to go
She'll be my inspiration

User Image
H O L L Y
J E S S I C A
M A D I G A N

HALFBLOODHUFFLEPUFFSECOND YEAR

Holly, still delighted that she'd scored a goal so soon, tore off after Tori to try to snatch back the quaffle.

OOC:
AC: 14
Mods: +2 Stealing
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe. Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Total Roll:
Posts to Goal:
Goals Made: 1
:
addaellis

Yeah, when my poor heart is breakin' apart
She'll put it back together
She ain't the kind to show off her mind
But talkin' of love she's clever, yeah

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:00 am
Oh honey
She will be my salvation
She'll be my inspiration

User Image
H O L L Y
J E S S I C A
M A D I G A N

Holly grabbed the quaffle with a grin and turned back for the goals.

OOC:
Total Roll: 1/3
Posts to Goal:
:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:36 am
User Image

Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here

Phee was almost here soon he could try and catch it!

Total roll: 21 SPOTTED
                                                                              Position: Seeker
                                                                              AC: 12
                                                                              Modifiers: +2 spot, catch
                                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                                              3 of 3 Chase
                                                                              0 of 2 Catch
                                                                              Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]

I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
                                                                              I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
                                                                              And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
                                                                              And breakaway

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you

Tori blinked as the quaffle was stolen from her. Dang it! She turned to chase after Holly, reaching for the ball. She really wanted to show her worth in try outs.

Final Roll: 17 (steal!)
                                                            -/3

Yes, and they will
                                                            And they
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you

She grinned as she came away with the ball. Yes! She turned and headed back towards the goal. She could do this!

Final Roll:
                                                            1/3

Yes, and they will
                                                            And they
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:55 pm
Oh honey
She will be my salvation
She'll be my inspiration

User Image
H O L L Y
J E S S I C A
M A D I G A N

Holly swore (quietly) when Tori snatched back the quaffle, and tried once again to swipe it.

OOC:
Total Roll:
Posts to Goal:
:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you

Tori grinned as she dodged a steal attempt and continued on her way down the pitch. She was going to do this!

Final Roll:
                                                            2/3

Yes, and they will
                                                            And they
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:57 am
User Image

Trying hard to reach out
Wanted to belong here

Phee reached out to try and snach the little tresure

3 of 3 Chase
                                                                              1 of 2 Catch

And breakaway

null

null

null

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:42 am
User Image

Trying hard to reach out
Wanted to belong here

Oh no! He missed... Phee tried again

3 of 3 Chase
                                                                              2 of 2 Catch

And breakaway

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:50 am
User Image

Trying hard to reach out
Wanted to belong here

Phee focused as hard as he could and took a moment to plan. As soon as he was ready he took a swipe. It took him a second to realize it was in his hand. "I GOT IT! I GOT THE SNITCH!!" He called out happily. He knew he had to let it go so thenother could try too. Giving the snitch a tiny hug he let it go again.

Total roll: 22 caught omfg
                                                                              3 of 3 Chase
                                                                              2 of 2 Catch

And breakaway

null

null

null

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:36 pm
Hufflepuff Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Roland Bishop

Vice Captain
Yukon Knolle

Chasers
Yukon Knolle
Holly Madigan
Hitori Miyazaki

Beaters
Oliver Zywiec
Lucas Morris

Keeper
Roland Bishop

Seeker
Angus McLellan

Reserves
Weslyn Knolle
Eden Harper
Phoenix Heulwen

Kungfudemoness

Stefan Lee Salvatore

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

addaellis

kiska166

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  тoday ι don'т ғeel lιĸe doιng anyтнιng
                                                  ι jυѕт wanna lay ιn мy вed
                                                  don'т ғeel lιĸe pιcĸιng υp мy pнone
                                                  ѕo leave a мeѕѕage aт тнe тone
                                                  'caυѕe тoday ι ѕwear ι'м noт doιng anyтнιng

spaceRoland ran out onto the pitch, more than ready to get the tryouts started, over, and done with. This was his last year captaining, his last year playing, and he wanted to get the less-enjoyable parts out of the way. He enjoyed Quidditch, and was sort of sad he wouldn't be playing after this. He even kind of liked being captain, even if he didn't think he was very good at it. Not enough to consider pursuing it as a career, though. Just looking at Joel made his head hurt.

spaceAt least this year, he already had Yukon as VC, so he didn't need to worry about that. Now he just had to pray that enough people showed up to fill up the team. And a couple reserves, he mentally tacked on. It wouldn't really be great if they had exactly seven players and couldn't shuffle positions as needed. Plus, it was always good to have an extra seeker. Besides that, though, he knew that Weslyn liked being on reserve, being part of the team and practicing and helping, but not having to really play. He did hope she'd open up and be more into the actual playing part as she got better, but for now, he was fine with indulging her and letting her play reserve/cheerleader... as long as they had the players for it.

ι'м gonna ĸιcĸ мy ғeeт υp тнen ѕтare aт тнe ғan
                                                  тυrn тнe тv on, тнrow мy нand ιn мy panтѕ
                                                  noвody'ѕ gonna тell мe ι can'т
                                                  ι'll вe loυngιng on тнe coυcн, jυѕт cнιllιn' ιn мy ѕnυggιe
                                                  clιcĸ тo мтv, ѕo тнey can тeacн мe нow тo doυgιe
                                                  'caυѕe ιn мy caѕтle ι'м тнe ғreaĸιng мan

- ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Quote:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:36 pm
User Image
User ImageYukon Knolle User Image
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Prefect ✾ Chaser ✾ Quidditch VC ✾ Drama Enthusiast

▬▬"I bought a big bag of potatoes, and it's growing eyes like crazy."▬▬

Yukon went to quidditch tryouts grinning, he had just left Aria a bit ago, and life with her near him was wonderful. He would help out with quidditch tryouts, get some new people on the team.... wait. He stopped almost to Roland. He was supposed to help recruit. He hadn't helped recruit. He was too busy spending his extra time with Aria, not in the Hufflepuff common room, since she wasn't a hufflepuff. He walked to Roland and filled out a form, handing it to the captain he chuckled and put his hand on the back of his head, "So uh, Captain... I kind of failed in my duty to help recruit for quidditch this year. I was... otherwise occupied?" During the most opportune moment, the opening feast, he was busy making winky faces at Aria - definately not the occupation that was planned. "I promise, I'll get my game brain on, and will be focused for tryouts - and hopefully we get some good talent."

Username: Stefan lee Salvatore
Character's Name: Yukon Knolle
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Sixth year
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Keeper

▬▬"Other foods rot. Potatoes want to see."▬▬

Position:_____
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 Stealing; +7 Shooting
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Roll: --
Trying to: Block: --- OR Pass: --

OOC: NPC Aria Siddall is a Trick character;
All mentions of relationship happenings are run by her

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:34 am

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

fourth year || Hufflepuff || muggleborn
Dueling Club sharpshooter || Namaste Club beginner || Quidditch reserve

If Namaste Club was his idea of trying to find inner peace and stability, Quidditch was where Eden got all his aggression out. There was nothing more satisfying than thwacking a bludger around when he was angry, and when he was more level-headed, he could work on precise aiming and strategic targeting.

HIs girlfriend on the other hand...Weslyn didn’t close her eyes when her feet left the ground, and she actually tried to catch the quaffle instead of flinching away from it. But Wes simply didn’t have the same appreciation for flying form as she did for swimming form, something Eden was almost exasperated to continue reminding her of. Weslyn preferred knitting things in support of the team, or cheering people on from the sides with a quiet encouraging comment or bottle of water.

”As a reserve you actually have more work because you have to learn all the positions and be ready for anything in any game Just pick something so you can focus your efforts. Like Keeper. Roland is graduating next year anyways. It’s not like you need to do more. Focus your attention.” Eden was saying as the two fourth- years made their way to the pitch. ”Or at least narrow it down to two roles and get really good at those. You already know the basics of every role. But you have to specialize eventually.”

Once there, Eden filled out a form before reluctantly parting ways. As Wes went to turn in their forms and chat with Roland, he started stretching as he waited for Lucas: ”Hullo Lucas. How was your summer? It’s going to be odd without Ollie here this year.”

Username: addaellis
Character's Name: Eden Harper
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 4
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing
First Choice Position: beater
Second Choice Position: chaser

setting Tryouts, Fall 2051 || with Hufflepuff Quidditch Team
appearance 5’1”, 125 lbs || wearing gray camo shirt + dark jeans
status I practiced my swings over the summer. Surely I can make the starting team this year!

Position:
Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
Modifiers: + 3 to hitting the bludger
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing,
Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

kiska166

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I would die
Without regret, I’d offer up my life
With zero reservations
I would fly
Into the sun
If that would keep our dream alive
♖♜
~"Hero" from RWBY, sung by Caleb Hyles.

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games