Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:24 am
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie was at the snitch now he needed to catch it!

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 18 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (Catching) +8 (Spotting) + 6 everything else
                                                                            Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 12 miss
                                                                            Chase 3/3
                                                                            Catch 1/2

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》
                                                                            null

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:00 am
User Image
                                                  It's all the same, only the names will change
                                                  Every day it seems we're wasting away
                                                  Another place where the faces are so cold
                                                  I'd drive all night just to get back home

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mцsїcїaи aиd ₴їиgёґ || Hцfflёpцff Pяёfёcт aиd ₴єvєитн Џёaя || Bёaтёґ aиd Capтaїи

════════════════════════

Chance had sat back and watched the tryouts, noting who was doing well and who he was figuring on having on the team. He was very much aware that next year, he, Donella, and Charlie wouldn't be around, and he wondered if the team would do well when they were gone. He hoped so, since he had faith in Laili's abilities. When he had a decent idea of who he wanted, he whistled, gesturing for everyone to land. "All right! Good job everyone! I'm going to go ahead and talk over who we want on the team with Laili, and then we'll post the list up later. You guys go ahead and grab the balls to put away and that'll be the end of tryouts."

AC: 20
                                                  Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Well, here's to hoping this last year's a good one.
                                                  OOC: Please post in Quidditch Pitch B for the Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff game.

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days
                                                  And the people I meet always go their separate ways
                                                  Sometimes you tell the day
                                                  By the bottle that you drink
                                                  And times when you're alone all you do is think

Yukina101

kiska166

The Forgotten Weasley

quote="Kungfudemoness"]
                                                  Cara MiaKitty

oyehh

Julian Galaksylph

mc2

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:04 am
Hufflepuff Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Chance Whitethorne

Vice Captain
Laili Abrams

Chasers
Lucien Markov
Laili Abrams
Mary Conri-Dechering

Beaters
Chance Whitethorne
Donella Brown

Keeper
Sherwood Meadows

Seeker
Charlie Antunez

Reserves
Shui Quan (Chaser 1)
Jordan Scheer (Chaser 2)
Philip Quimby-Winthrop (Beater 1)
Ilene Warlow (Beater 2)
Dagrun Eide (Keeper)
Elisabeth Whyte (Seeker 1)
Esmeralda Mortemer (Seeker 2)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:55 am
When the morning comes
When we see what we've become
In the cold light of day we're a flame in the wind
Not the fire that we've begun
Every argument, every word we can't take back

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Sɪxᴛʜ Yeαr :: Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ »Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili walked out to the pitch with the school crate of balls floating behind her along with the forms for everyone to fill out trying to appease her nerves. This was her very first year on the team without Chance, Charlie, or Donella there but she still had experienced teammates and she was looking forward to new ones coming out. She also had to chose a vice captain and she had two in mind but she still needed time to figure out who would be right for the team. When she was in the middle of the pitch, she transfigured a rock into a small table placing the forms and pencils there for use but also managed to accidentally cancel the charm on the crate leaving her to wince when it dropped to the ground. Luckily it only dropped a foot at most but still, it would definitely suck if her first year as captain if she broke the darn balls. Laili sighed and tied her hair back as she waited, it was still sorta early but her nerves were still acting up. "Maybe two apple fritters had been a fritter too much." she grumbled.

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                [b]House:[/b]
                                                [b]Year:[/b]
                                                [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

AC: 19
Modifiers: +9 to Swipe, +9 to Catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: ~
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

Cause with all that has happened
I think that we both know the way that this story ends
Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind
'Cause this just don't feel right to me
I wanna raise your spirits

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:00 pm
See I ain’t never been the one to toot my own horn, beep, beep
Now watch me put her on
I set fire everywhere I play,
make them all go insane, L.A to UK
Now I'mma burn it up, when I step on the scene

HυffƖєρυff Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia had known she was going to try out for Quidditch once she was finally at school since forever, the hardest part was figuring out which position she would go for. She'd contemplated beater, but her brother was already doing that, and so was her cousin, and plus her mum was kinda famous for it so it'd just feel like she was standing in a long line if she decided to also go for it. Then she'd contemplated seeker and while having to spend most of the game running from bludgers and trying to find a tiny gold ball might seem like a deterrent, she actually kind of liked the challenge. She would blame James but really, it's also kind of her mum's fault too even if she wouldn't admit it. And Dris' she suppose but he had an unfair advantage in her mind with all his long limbs. Lia jogged the last few feet to the center of the pitch with her borrowed school broom (which she hated with the intensity of a hundred burning suns) and was nearly crushed by a surprise hug from her older cousin. "Thankyouthankyouthankyouforshowingup!~" the teen cried smooshing the younger girl. Lia just sighed and waited about ten seconds before struggling to release herself. "For the love of Ezulie, it's been like ten minutes since I saw you in the Great Hall! Did you really think no one was going to show up?" she exclaimed at her cousin who in turn looked just a tad bashful. "It had crossed my mind once or twice." Laili admitted while the younger girl rolled her eyes. She'd think this was puberty but she'd known the older girl all her life so she knew this was just how she was. Ignoring her dramatic cousin, she took and filled out a form and waited for the others to show up.

Username: Yukina101
                                                Character's Name: Mahalia Ellis
                                                House: Hufflepuff
                                                Year: First
                                                Advanced Flying I: No
                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                Second Choice Position: ...Keeper?

AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 to Spot +2 to Catch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

My whole crew is fresh, and they rollin' with me
You can turn me up yep to the extreme
I'mma rock the World til they follow with me
I’m the fireball at the party
I’m the fire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:51 am
I used to love you like the world would end
I used to love you like a child
The thing about people is they change
When they walk away

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

fourth year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

Dagrun was surprised that there were only two people on the pitch when she got there, one of them being the captain. They'd lost Chance and Donella after graduating, sure, but the team had never been hurting for people in the first place. Maybe everyone had overslept or something. She waved at Laili and an unfamiliar first year who she sort of remembered from the Sorting- Michaela?- and got a form to diligently fill out.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Dagrun Eide
Year: Fourth
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Beater

OOC:
Position: Keeper
AC: 16
Mods: +6 Blocking Shots
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Username

We used to talk real slow
About the things that no one knows
I hate when people bring flowers
Trapped in glass their final hour

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:58 am
I would like to reach out my hand
I may see you, I may tell you to run
You know what they say about the young
Well pick me up with golden hand
I may see you, I may tell you to run
You know what they say about the young

User Image
I L E N E
H E L E D D
W A R L O W

hufflepuff │ third year │ halfblood

Ilene walked out onto the pitch, happy to be back at her second-ever tryouts, especially since she'd made reserve last year, and there were now open beater spots. She wasn't saying she'd necessarily make first string, but there was nothing wrong with getting her hopes up, right? She smiled at her teammates brightly as she took a form to quickly fill out, hoping more people would show up soon so they could get started.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Ilene Warlow
Year: Third
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Chaser

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 14
Mods: +4 Bludger Hits
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Username

Well, I would like to hold my little hand
And we will run, we will, we will crawl, we will
I would like to hold my little hand
And we will run, we will, we will crawl
Send me on my way, on my way
Send me on my way, on my way

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:01 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui trotted on to the field. He was still unsure he get first string but he was ok with that. He had got to step in as reserve which showed that even not on the main team he made a difference. Perhaps he could continue to help the team. He took his form after a friendly greeting to the captain. After turning it in he went and began stretches

Position:
                                                                    AC: 15 (+1EXP +1 adv1)
                                                                    Modifiers: +4 Stealing +2 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                    Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

Username: kungfudemoness
                                                                    Character's Name: Shui Quan
                                                                    Year: 3
                                                                    Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                                    Advanced Flying II: no
                                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                                    Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    First Choice Position: chaser
                                                                    Second Choice Position: any

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    If you get to hear me now

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:19 am
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <4th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2043-2044
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary was thrilled to be back on the quidditch pitch. She had even made the team last year! Unfortunately the team didn't do stellar but there was always this year, right? She practically bounced onto the field carrying her broom a gift sent to her by her father. Waving to those already on the pitch she said 'hi' to Laili as she took the application and began to write out her answers using a pencil she had brought. Mary wondered as she worked on the application who would be the lucky Vice-Captain. She was sure Laili would make a good decision (not like there was anyone unpleasant on the team anyways).

Username: mc2
                                            Character's Name: Mary Conri-Dechering
                                            Year: 4th Year
                                            Advanced Flying I: yes
                                            Advanced Flying II: yes
                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                            Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                            First Choice Position: Chaser
                                            Second Choice Position: Seeker or Keeper

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team:
                                            AC: 15
                                            Modifiers: +7 (Stealing) +7 (Scoring)
                                            Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                            Total Roll:
                                            X/3
                                            Lives: (❁)(❁)(❁)(❁)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                            My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                            You need to forge your own path
                                            And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                            {OoC: Please make sure my stats are right.}
                                            Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:15 pm
User Image
                                                Say hello to the girl that I am!
                                                You're gonna have to see through my perspective
                                                I need to make mistakes just to learn who I am
                                                And I don't wanna be so damn protected

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Hᴜꜰꜰʟᴇᴘᴜꜰꜰ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Bethany stepped onto the pitch, her head held high but feeling nervous energy thrum through her like crazy. Her mum had taught her everything she knew about quidditch, and now that she was here, she wanted to do well. Looking around, she first went over to fill out a form before hopping over to Lia with a nervous smile. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe how nervous I feel. What if I forget everything my mum told me about quidditch? What if I fall off my broom and land on my face? Ugh, I feel like a wreck." She couldn't help it as she shifted nervously on her feet. Hopefully she wouldn't do too badly.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                Character's Name: Bethany Borson
                                                Year: First
                                                Advanced Flying I: Nope
                                                Advanced Flying II: Nope
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0 (Quidditch MTA makes this +1)
                                                Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                Second Choice Position: I still won't mind chaser

AC: 13
                                                Modifiers: +3 to all
                                                Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                Final Roll: --
                                                -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: I am so dead if I mess up here.
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

There must be another way
                                                Cause I believe in taking chances
                                                But who am I to say
                                                What a girl is to do
                                                God, I need some answers

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:54 pm
When the morning comes
When we see what we've become
In the cold light of day we're a flame in the wind
Not the fire that we've begun
Every argument, every word we can't take back

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Sɪxᴛʜ Yeαr :: Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ »Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Despite her cousin's well intended words, Laili still worried when the waiting seemed to go on longer and longer before another person came onto the pitch and then slowly started gaining in momentum. There were still a few spots she'd like filled but so far she wasn't as anxious as she was at the beginning. And Mary was here which meant she could go ahead and do what she needed to do. When the younger girl came to give her form she asked if she could talk for a few moments. "So um, Mary, as you know I'm in need of a vice captain and I'd like to offer you the position. You're one of the oldest on the team, other than myself of course, and you've got allot of experience to offer and you're really a great teammate and dependable and I'm starting to ramble because I'm nervous! So! Uh, what do you say?" Laili finished with a nervous giggle.

AC: 19
Modifiers: +9 to Swipe, +9 to Catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: ~
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

Cause with all that has happened
I think that we both know the way that this story ends
Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind
'Cause this just don't feel right to me
I wanna raise your spirits

mc2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:51 am
User Image

( PurebloodHufflepuff ChaserSixth Year Prefect ) xx
                                                        ( Taken by Faina Patrovna) xx

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
                                                        𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 '𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
                                                        𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞
                                                        𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
                                                        𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien took a good pace as he arrived, seeing that a lot of people were present right now. He had a weird funk last season with the sickness and all, but Lucien was convinced that it will come to their favor soon enough. Besides, he believed that Laili would make a great captain, every team could always use a mood booster, yeah? That said, he smiled at Laili as he greet her before getting a form and writing it down

Username: Julian Galaksylph
                                                        Character's Name: Lucien Markov
                                                        Year: Six
                                                        Advanced Flying I: y
                                                        Advanced Flying II: y
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                                        Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                        Second Choice Position: Beater

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
                                                        𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥
                                                        𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
                                                        '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043xx

Position : Chaser
                                                        AC : 20
                                                        Modifiers : Steal (+8 ), Shoot (+6)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : #

To Goals : x/3

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυи
                                              συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυиѕнιиє
                                              тнєяє ιѕ иσ ρℓα¢є ι'∂ яαтнєя вє
                                              ∂σи'т gινє мє иσтнιиg ιи вєтωєєи

spaceSher made it out onto the pitch, feeling a bit better this year than he had the year before. He still wasn't a very good player, but he wasn't the worst he could be. He was trying to be more positive about things, even thought it was kind of difficult. He gave Laili a small wave, taking a form to fill out. Then, he went to start his stretches, knowing it would help him to get into the right headspace for tryouts. Admittedly, he was still pretty nervous. But, he knew the nerves were mostly irrational, and was doing his best to remember that. Not the easiest thing, but at least he was making an effort.

ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ ρℓαу
                                              уσυ мιgнт ¢αт¢н уσυя ∂єαтн σя α ¢σℓ∂
                                              ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ∂αу
                                              уσυ мιgнт gєт ωяιикℓу αи∂ σℓ∂
                                              вυт ιf уσυ ∂σи'т gσ συт αт αℓℓ, уσυ'ℓℓ иєνєя fєєℓ тнє яαιи fαℓℓ

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                              Character's Name: Sherwood Meadows
                                              Year: 6
                                              Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                              Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                              First Choice Position: Keeper
                                              Second Choice Position: Chaser?

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:41 am
User Image

( PurebloodFourth Year HufflepuffReserve Seeker ) xx

Tαĸe тнe pαιɴ
                                                        Mαĸe ιт вιllвoαrd вιɢ αɴd ѕwαllow ιт ғor мe
                                                        Tιмe cαpѕυle ғor тнe ғυтυre
                                                        Trυѕт мe, тнαт'ѕ wнαт I wιll вe
                                                        Oн, тнe тнιɴɢѕ тнαт yoυ do ιɴ тнe ɴαмe oғ wнαт yoυ love
                                                        Yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн, yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mera arrived at the pitch, with a face that seemed a bit flat. Not disinterested, not annoyed, just flat. But then again, Mera wasn't the most expressive lady in the class either, and that's a well-known fact. After she pretty much gave Laili a terse but otherwise polite greeting, Mera then went ahead to fill up her form diligently before doing her small stretches quietly beside Dagrun. She didn't really know much about Eide, aside from the fact that she's related to a journalist, and that two of her siblings play Quidditch. "Hey, Dagrun," Mera greeted politely, but stoic as always, "How's the summer?"

Username: Julian Galaksylph
                                                        Character's Name: Esmeralda Mortemer
                                                        Year: 4
                                                        Advanced Flying I: Y
                                                        Advanced Flying II: Y
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                        Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes
                                                        First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                        Second Choice Position: Keeper

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I love тнe world
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт doɴ'т love тнe wαy ιт мαĸeѕ мe ғeel
                                                        Goт α ғew мore ғαĸe ғrιeɴdѕ
                                                        Aɴd ιт'ѕ ɢeттιɴɢ нαrd тo ĸɴow wнαт'ѕ reαl
                                                        Aɴd ιғ deαтн ιѕ тнe lαѕт αppoιɴтмeɴт
                                                        Tнeɴ we're αll jυѕт ѕιттιɴɢ ιɴ тнe wαιтιɴɢ rooм
                                                        I αм jυѕт α нυмαɴ тryιɴɢ тo αvoιd мy cerтαιɴ dooм

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043-44xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 16
                                                        Modifiers : Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Special Skills : .+7 for Catching, +7 for Spotting
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : #

Chasing : x/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:50 am
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <4th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2043-2044
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary was surprised when Laili asked to speak with her. Oh no! Was she in trouble? Mary worried. Biting her lip, Mary nodded and walked away form the general crowd, following the older girl. When the older girl spoke she seemed nervous and as she continued Mary's eyes widened and lit up with excitement. "Seriously?" Mary asked, a grin forming on her face. Who would have thought that as a mere fourth year she could make vice captain? She was sure her Dad (and maybe Mom) would be really proud of her. And even better, she thought the position would be a lot of fun and give her a lot of opportunity to grow as a person. "I... I'd love to. I'm really honored you thought of me." Smiling, she held out a hand to be shook by Laili and said, "I'd be honored to be your vice captain, Captain."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team:
                                            AC: 15
                                            Modifiers: +7 (Stealing) +7 (Scoring)
                                            Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                            Total Roll:
                                            X/3
                                            Lives: (❁)(❁)(❁)(❁)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                            My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                            You need to forge your own path
                                            And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                            {OoC: }
                                            Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games