Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 10:30 am
User Image

( PurebloodSecond Year HufflepuffReserve Seeker ) xx

Tαĸe тнe pαιɴ
                                                        Mαĸe ιт вιllвoαrd вιɢ αɴd ѕwαllow ιт ғor мe
                                                        Tιмe cαpѕυle ғor тнe ғυтυre
                                                        Trυѕт мe, тнαт'ѕ wнαт I wιll вe
                                                        Oн, тнe тнιɴɢѕ тнαт yoυ do ιɴ тнe ɴαмe oғ wнαт yoυ love
                                                        Yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн, yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mera wore a stoic expression as she had her grandmere's antique broom slung on her shoulder, kind of relieved that she didn't have to ride on those horrid school brooms. She avoided Dagrun and Mary, hoping that they won't do anything to shoe-horn her in the conversation because she was not in the mood right now. Especially Dagrun, because Mera heard that her father was a known journalist. She then filled up the form, quietly observing the crowd after doing so.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I love тнe world
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт doɴ'т love тнe wαy ιт мαĸeѕ мe ғeel
                                                        Goт α ғew мore ғαĸe ғrιeɴdѕ
                                                        Aɴd ιт'ѕ ɢeттιɴɢ нαrd тo ĸɴow wнαт'ѕ reαl
                                                        Aɴd ιғ deαтн ιѕ тнe lαѕт αppoιɴтмeɴт
                                                        Tнeɴ we're αll jυѕт ѕιттιɴɢ ιɴ тнe wαιтιɴɢ rooм
                                                        I αм jυѕт α нυмαɴ тryιɴɢ тo αvoιd мy cerтαιɴ dooм

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2041-42xx

Username: Julian Galaksylph
                                                        Character's Name: Esmeralda Mortemer
                                                        House: Hufflepuff
                                                        Year: 2
                                                        Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                        Advanced Flying II: No
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                        Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
                                                        First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                        Second Choice Position: Any

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

We saw brilliance, when the world, was asleep
                                                                        There are things that we can have, but can't keep
                                                                        The reminders pull the floor from your feet
                                                                        In the kitchen, one more chair than you need oh
                                                                        And you're angry, and you should be, it's not fair
                                                                        Just 'cause you can't see it, doesn't mean it, isn't there

Tegan arrived at the pitch with a grin. She was so ready for this year of games. She filled out a form and began stretching.

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                                        Character's Name: Tegan Rhydderch
                                                                        Year: Fourth
                                                                        Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                                        Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                                        Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                                        First Choice Position: Beater
                                                                        Second Choice Position: Chaser

Position: Beater
                                                                        AC: 19
                                                                        Modifiers: +7 to swing
                                                                        Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                        Above AC to hit
                                                                        Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                                        Above 15 to save.
                                                                        0-0

If they say
                                                                        Who cares if one more light goes out?
                                                                        In a sky of a million stars
                                                                        It flickers, flickers
                                                                        Who cares when someone's time runs out?
                                                                        If a moment is all we are
                                                                        We're quicker, quicker
                                                                        Who cares if one more light goes out?
                                                                        Well I do

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 6:35 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              Lizzy was panting by the time she arrived at the quidditch pitch, having run all the way from her dorm room. She was horrified to realise that she was late to the tryouts and barely stopped to grab herself a piece of toast running. Thankfully, they hadn't started yet and Lizzy gave everyone a tired wave as she took a minute to recover before filling the form and handing it back to Chance; too out of breath to feel embarrassed. She knew she wasn't going to be the first choice, they had Charlie, but she still wanted to try her best.

Username: oyehh
                                              Character's Name: Elizabeth Whyte, but just call me Lizzy
                                              Year: Fifth year
                                              Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                              Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                              Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                              First Choice Position: Seeker
                                              Second Choice Position: Anywhere I'm needed

WHERE Quidditch Pitch tab tab tab WITH her teammates tab tab tab FEELING out of breath

H U F F L E P U F FxxS E E K E R
                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                              sharp eyesdeft dodgergreat catch
                                              AC: 17 Modifiers: +7
                                              tab tab
                                              Chasing: x/3 Spotting: x/2
                                              Final Roll: --

00 vs. 00

OOC xxx

username

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 1:18 pm
User Image
                                          ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                          Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                          Twelve Years Old - Second Year - Hufflepuff - Reserve Beater - Adopted
                                          ╚═════════════════════════════╝

By the time Philip had made his way to the pitch, a lot of hopefuls had turned out, which meant that making the team was going to be that much more difficult. Regardless, he filled out a form before joining two fellow classmates for stretches. "Decided to try out this year?" he asked Dagrun before greeting Mary with, "Nice day for some quidditch, innit?"

Username: kiska166
                                          Character's Name: Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                          Year: 2nd
                                          Advanced Flying I: Taking
                                          Advanced Flying II: No
                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                          Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                          First Choice Position: Beater
                                          Second Choice Position: Chaser

Team:
                                          Armour Class: 12
                                          Modifiers: (hitting +2) (stealing +2)
                                          Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                          Total Roll:
                                          Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                          Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                          Score: > opponent’s roll
                                          Hit: > opponent's AC
                                          Save: > 15

((OOC: Please check my stats!))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                          Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

The Forgotten Weasley
mc2

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:03 pm
User Image
                                                  It's all the same, only the names will change
                                                  Every day it seems we're wasting away
                                                  Another place where the faces are so cold
                                                  I'd drive all night just to get back home

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mцsїcїaи aиd ₴їиgёґ || Hцfflёpцff Pяёfёcт aиd ₴їxтн Џёaя || Bёaтёґ aиd Capтaїи

════════════════════════

Chance watched as everyone got to the pitch, nodding as everyone took a form and filled it out. Thankfully he didn't seem to have to wait long before Laili showed up, and he gestured to one side as he took her form. Hey Laili, I have a question for you. Do you mind being the vice captain of Hufflepuff? I know I probably should have asked over the summer, but I was busy and didn't remember until the start of the year." He hoped the answer was yes, otherwise he'd be stuck. Though, he wouldn't blame her if she said no. She did used to have a crush on him once upon a time, and if nothing else, she might not want the reminder.

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                  [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                  [b]House:[/b]
                                                  [b]Year:[/b]
                                                  [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                  [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                  [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                  [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                  [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                  [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

AC: 20
                                                  Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [o] [o] [o] x

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Ugh, this choice already sucks.
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days
                                                  And the people I meet always go their separate ways
                                                  Sometimes you tell the day
                                                  By the bottle that you drink
                                                  And times when you're alone all you do is think

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 1:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <2nd Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2041-2042
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"I'm sure you'll be a great keeper," Mary said, though knowing that it was unlikely Dagrun would get more than reserve this year, but reserves were important too. Without reserves there would be no future team. Mary noticed Mera get on the field but she seemed to not want to talk so Mary vowed to get to the bottom of that later not wanting to be rude to Dagrun and their conversation. Soon enough they were joined by Philip who asked Dagrun about trying out and then asked if it was nice day, "Absolutely lovely day, all peaches and cream. Ready for this year, Philip?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team:
                                                  AC: 11
                                                  Modifiers: +3 (Stealing) +3 (Scoring)
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  Total Roll:
                                                  X/3
                                                  Lives: (❁)(❁)(❁)(❁)

{OoC: }
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

kiska166

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 6:47 pm
Once I get up I feel better and I pull myself together
I remember those two letters, it will be OK
Everyone says now or never, I say only if it's better
Be a night like this forever, but we know better

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yeαr » Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili waved and grinned to some of the others she saw and recognized, which were allot neat!, before she noticed she was being gestured by Chance. Outward, she showed her confusion but inwardly she was praying to every god she knew that please please please let this not be the time he confronts her about her very obvious crush because she just could not. It would throw her off her game the entire tryouts and she wasn't sure she'd ever forgive him if that happened. Thankfully though that wasn't case, it was actually the farthest thing from it. He actually asked if she could be his vice captain which. What. W h a t?!?!? "Uh, u-uh, yes? Yes! I would very much be like, I mean I would very like much be, just yes! I'll be your vice captain!" Laili didn't even care that he apparently wanted to ask her during the summer she was still too stunned and too psyched that he actually wanted to ask her! Her! To be vice captain! Of Quidditch! Holy shist, wait until she told James!

Position: TBD
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 to Swipe, +7 to Catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: ~
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

I'll be just fine
When I see you at the finish line
Doesn't matter if I take my time
I'm coming home

Diamond Wales

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 10:49 am
User Image
                                                  It's all the same, only the names will change
                                                  Every day it seems we're wasting away
                                                  Another place where the faces are so cold
                                                  I'd drive all night just to get back home

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mцsїcїaи aиd ₴їиgёґ || Hцfflёpцff Pяёfёcт aиd ₴їxтн Џёaя || Bёaтёґ aиd Capтaїи

════════════════════════

Chance grinned at Laili as she agreed to be the vice captain. Feeling a bit more confident about his choice, he turned his attention to the rest of the team. They seemed to be waiting for the tryouts to start, and he decided not to let the wait any longer. "Okay, hey everyone. For those in the know, I'm hopefully not going to bore you to death, but for those who aren't, I'm Chance Whitethorne, team captain for Hufflepuff. My vice captain is Laili Abrams. There's a couple of rules that I need to state about tryouts before we get started. One I don't think I'm going to have any problems with is we're a team, and we should get along. Second, is having fun. Other than that, just follow the directions of me or Laili and you should be fine. Otherwise, if you have any questions, just ask either of us or one of the older players if you have any questions about the game."

Coughing into his hand, he shuffled through the paperwork he had on hand and looked back to the rest of the team. "In any case, for tryouts, we're going to have a mock game. Black versus Yellow. For the black team, I want Lucien, Nani, and Sher on chaser, Tegan and Charlie on beater, Mera on seeker, and Lydia on keeper. For the Yellow team, I want Mary, Laili, and Shui as chasers, Philip and Donella as beaters, Lizzy as the seeker, and Dagrun on keeper. Now, I know that these might not be the positions you want to try out for, but I wanted to make two even teams so that way no one got left out. We're going to switch up the teams after a bit so that way you can play the position you're wanting to try out for. Also, while Laili's playing, she's also going to help by evaluating what everyone's doing so that we both have an idea of how everyone's doing. Anyway, let's go get this game started." CChance waited for everyone to get into position before letting the balls loose. He then rose into the air to chuck the quaffle up and then sat back to observe.

Black Team:
                                                  Chasers: Lucien, Nani, Sher
                                                  Beaters: Tegan, Charlie
                                                  Seeker: Mera
                                                  Keeper: Lydia

Yellow Team:
                                                  Chasers: Mary, Laili, Shui
                                                  Beaters: Philip, Donella
                                                  Seeker: Lizzy
                                                  Keeper: Dagrun

AC: 20
                                                  Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [o] [o] [o] x

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Ugh, this choice already sucks.
                                                  OOC: Sorry for the late start, thankfully we don't play next weekend so we should have enough time to do tryouts.

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days
                                                  And the people I meet always go their separate ways
                                                  Sometimes you tell the day
                                                  By the bottle that you drink
                                                  And times when you're alone all you do is think

username

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
CatWaffle rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 9, 4, 4, 1, 5, 9, 8, 7, 4 Total: 56 (10-100)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:10 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui listened to what team he was on. Once the quaffle was released shui decided to go for it. He so hoped he get a good start or even just not crash.

Position: yellow chaser
                                                                    AC: 14
                                                                    Modifiers: +2 Stealing
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                    Total roll:

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 10, 1, 7, 3, 9, 10, 1, 6, 4 Total: 60 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Hufflepuffs
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Such a lovely day~

Nani grinned when Laili was chosen as Vice Captain. She knew of no one more deserving than Laili, so the girl was quite happy for her friend. She turned to listen to the teams, then happily took to the air. She set herself up for tossup, then flew against one of the first years.

Black Team Chaser
Modifiers: +7 {Stealing} +7 {Scoring}
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
x/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Hufflepuffs
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Such a lovely day~

Nani barely managed to grab the quaffle, but once she did, the girl tucked the ball under her arm. She'd have to be careful not to let anyone steal, but for now, she could just go along toward the goals.

Black Team Chaser
Modifiers: +7 {Stealing} +7 {Scoring}
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
1/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:51 pm
Once I get up I feel better and I pull myself together
I remember those two letters, it will be OK
Everyone says now or never, I say only if it's better
Be a night like this forever, but we know better

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yeαr » Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili was pretty sure her cheeks were going to be completely cramped and ruined by the end of the day from all of her beaming but she didn't care one wit. She was vice captain! She listened raptly to Chance's short speech and split into teams and jumped a bit when he mentioned that she would also be on the look out for certain players causing her to wave her hand shortly. "I'll do my best!" she called out brightly before jumping on her broom. She watched the first year boy go up against Nani and nearly make it before her friend managed to catch the quaffle and speed off. Laili shot after her to try and steal it back.

Position: Yellow Chaser
Modifiers: +7 to Swipe, +7 to Catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: 12
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

I'll be just fine
When I see you at the finish line
Doesn't matter if I take my time
I'm coming home

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:05 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui almost had it but the older girl got it. One of his team mates tried to steal it but missed. Shui lined a shot and went for a steal himself

Position: yellow chaser
                                                                    AC: 14
                                                                    Modifiers: +2 Stealing
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Total roll:

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    All the fears will fade away

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:05 pm
Say it's here where our pieces fall in place
Any rain softly kisses us on the face
Any wind means we're running
We can sleep and see 'em coming
Where we drift and call it dreaming
We can weep and call it singing

User Image
D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

hufflepuff │ sixth year │ halfblood

Donella attempted to hit a bludger and send it Nani's way.

OOC:
Position: Yellow Team Beater
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Bludger Hits
Total Roll: 19
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Miss GryffindorK

Where we break when our hearts are strong enough
We can bow 'cause our music's warmer than blood
Where we see enough to follow
We can hear when we are hollow
Where we keep the light we're given
We can lose and call it living

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:23 pm
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie figured beater would be fun. He saw a fellow team member in danger ans swooped in to save and make this package return to sender!

Position:
                                                                            AC: 18 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (Catching) +8 (Spotting) + 6 everything else
                                                                            Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 24 [block and hit]
                                                                            Aiming: Donella

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games