Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:28 pm
I saw you walking with hope in the moment
Your starry eyes mending hearts that are broken
But this is not what you’d think I’d be into
I guess it’s all much too easy to cut through
You might think I’m crazy, lost in the good old days been
Too fast for all who chase me; I’m lost to rhymes that made me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fifth year │ hufflepuff

Liddie moved to block the quaffle shot.

OOC:
Position: Keeper
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Username

This is the daughter of love running wild
We are the children that play on the other side
But here I am holding cards that will show you
My aching heart’s all too easy to cut through
You give it up then you give it away
Your golden girl waits another day

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:32 pm
I saw you walking with hope in the moment
Your starry eyes mending hearts that are broken
But this is not what you’d think I’d be into
I guess it’s all much too easy to cut through
You might think I’m crazy, lost in the good old days been
Too fast for all who chase me; I’m lost to rhymes that made me

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fifth year │ hufflepuff

Liddie caught the shot and passed it to Nani.

OOC:
Position: Yellow Team Keeper
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Username

This is the daughter of love running wild
We are the children that play on the other side
But here I am holding cards that will show you
My aching heart’s all too easy to cut through
You give it up then you give it away
Your golden girl waits another day

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx↝ ฬђєгє ค๓ เ? Quidditch Pitch
xxx↝ ฬђ๏'ร ฬเtђ ๓є? Teammates
xxxx↝ ฬђคt'ร ɠ๏เภɠ ๏ภ? Tryouts
xxxxx↝ ฬђคt'ร ๏ภ ๓ץ ๓เภ๔? I can do this!

Nani watched Liddie block the shot effortlessly, then pass to her. The second year grabbed the ball and held it tight as she turned to fly across the pitch at top speed. Maybe she'd get a rematch.

Position: Yellow Team Chaser
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 {Stealing} +3 {Scoring}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxx}
1/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx↝ ฬђєгє ค๓ เ? Quidditch Pitch
xxx↝ ฬђ๏'ร ฬเtђ ๓є? Teammates
xxxx↝ ฬђคt'ร ɠ๏เภɠ ๏ภ? Tryouts
xxxxx↝ ฬђคt'ร ๏ภ ๓ץ ๓เภ๔? I can do this!

Nani flew faster, hugging the quaffle tighter in case someone tried to steal. She was sure she'd make it, and even surer she'd score against Sher.

Position: Yellow Team Chaser
Modifiers: +3 {Stealing} +3 {Scoring}
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxx}
2/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:19 pm
User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

THIRDxYEARxxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxRESERVExSEEKER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Was there something wrong with her eyes or was she just unlucky? Lizzy tried to focus more on where Charlie let go of the snitch in hopes of finally spotting it.

H U F F L E P U F FxxS E E K E R
                                                        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                        sharp eyesdeft dodgergreat catch
                                                        AC: 14Modifiers: +4
                                                        xx
                                                        Chasing: x/3Spotting: x/2
                                                        Final Roll: 18 (barely failed 8'D)

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxher teammates
                                                            f e e l i n gxxreadyxxxxxw e a r i n gxxpractise clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

username

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:41 am
Remember when we were lost at sea?
We would look at the bright night sky
Thinking of, what we could be
What we could be
How to spend our lives

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yeαr

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili sighed as the keeper managed to save Candace's shot and threw the quaffle back to Nani. It took her a minute or so but she finaly got close enough to try and steal it back.

Position: Black Team Chaser
Modifiers: +3 to Swipe, +3 to Catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: 16 (steal)
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

Remember when we had nothing left?
We were strung out in the cold
Holding on, trying to save our breath
Trying to save our breath
We would not let go

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:43 am
Remember when we were lost at sea?
We would look at the bright night sky
Thinking of, what we could be
What we could be
How to spend our lives

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yeαr

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili grinned as she got the quaffle back in her position and made a not-so-swift sharp turn back towards their goalposts.

Position: Black Team Chaser
Modifiers: +3 to Swipe, +3 to Catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: ~
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

Remember when we had nothing left?
We were strung out in the cold
Holding on, trying to save our breath
Trying to save our breath
We would not let go

Quote:

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:46 am
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie waited a moment to be fair to the other seekers before begining the search for the snitch.

Position: Seeker
                                                          AC: 17 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+2 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                          Modifiers: +7 (Catching) +7 (Spotting) + 5 everything else
                                                          Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                          Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                          Total roll: 22 [spotted]
                                                          19 to spot
                                                          22 to catch

3/3 chase
                                                          2/2 grab
                                                          occ:

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                          《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:18 pm
User Image

Lizzy thought she saw a flash of gold out of the corner of her eye, but when she turned to look, it disappeared. Groaning to herself, she continued her search.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                        xx
                                                        Chasing: -/3Spotting: -/2
                                                        Final Roll: 11 (failed)

00 vs. 00

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

username

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:15 pm
User Image

Charlie spotted the little gold ball. Wow it was already on the other side of the feild? Wow it could zoom. He shot off in it's direction hoping to catch it again. That be so awesome!

19 to spot
                                                          22 to catch

1/3 chase
                                                          0/2 grab
                                                          occ:

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:31 pm

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxHUFFLEPUFFxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxDATING EVE MCHALENxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody sighed. She was about ready to give up. With another heave she continued her search.

AC: 18
                                                          Modifiers: +8 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          -/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:33 pm

We saw brilliance, when the world, was asleep
                                                                        There are things that we can have, but can't keep
                                                                        The reminders pull the floor from your feet
                                                                        In the kitchen, one more chair than you need oh
                                                                        And you're angry, and you should be, it's not fair
                                                                        Just 'cause you can't see it, doesn't mean it, isn't there

Tegan yelped as her own bludger slammed into her. She shook it off as quickly as she could and went to aim at Laili.

Position: YELLOW Beater
                                                                        Modifiers: +3 to steal/throw, +1 to Swing (-1)
                                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                        Above AC to hit
                                                                        Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                                        Above 15 to save.
                                                                        0-0

If they say
                                                                        Who cares if one more light goes out?
                                                                        In a sky of a million stars
                                                                        It flickers, flickers
                                                                        Who cares when someone's time runs out?
                                                                        If a moment is all we are
                                                                        We're quicker, quicker
                                                                        Who cares if one more light goes out?
                                                                        Well I do

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:06 am
User Image

Charlie continued toward the snitch. He was too focussed to see if he was the only persuer.

19 to spot
                                                          22 to catch

2/3 chase
                                                          0/2 grab
                                                          occ:

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:17 am
User Image

( PurebloodSecond Year HufflepuffReserve Chaser ) xx

Янчтнм ιѕ α dαиcεя, ιт'ѕ α ѕσυl'ѕ cσмραиισи,
                                                        Pεσρlε ƒεεl ιт ενεячωнεяε!
                                                        Lιƒт чσυя нαиdѕ αиd νσιcεѕ, ƒяεε чσυя мιиd αиd jσιи υѕ-
                                                        Yσυ cαи ƒεεl ιт ιи тнε αιя
                                                        Oн σн, ιт'ѕ α ραѕѕισи, σн σн, чσυ cαи ƒεεl ιт чεαн!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien noticed that Tegan was intent on hitting Laili, so he saw it fit to target a bludger at her.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yσυ cαи ρυт ѕσмε jσч υρσи мч ƒαcε, ѕυиѕнιиε ιи αи εмρтч ρlαcε
                                                        Tαкε мε тσσ, тυяи тσ αиd вαвε I'll мαкε чσυ ѕтαч
                                                        Oн I cαи εαѕε чσυ σƒ чσυя ραιи, ƒεεl чσυ gινε мε lσνε αgαιи
                                                        Яσυиd αиd яσυиd ωε gσ, εαcн тιмε I нεαя чσυ ѕαч:
                                                        "Tнιѕ ιѕ тнε янчтнм σƒ тнε иιgнт!"

Position : Chaser Black Team Beater
                                                        AC : 10 + 2(DD) + 2(NF) + 1(EX) = 15
                                                        Modifiers : Steal (+3) Hit (+1)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 13 (Fail)

Target : Chance
                                                        Defending : ---

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2039-40xx
                                                        wнere - Pitchxxxx
                                                        wιтн - the team
                                                        xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:56 am
User Image

Still nothing. If Charlie wasn't chasing after the snitch now, Lizzy would've doubted it was even on the pitch.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                        xx
                                                        Chasing: -/3Spotting: -/2
                                                        Final Roll: 13 (failed)

00 vs. 00

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

username

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games