Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:53 am
User Image
                                                  Standing in the rain, with his head hung low
                                                  Couldn't get a ticket, it was a sold out show
                                                  Heard the roar of the crowd, he could picture the scene
                                                  Put his ear to the wall, then like a distant scream
                                                  He heard one guitar, just blew him away
                                                  He saw stars in his eyes, and the very next day
                                                  Bought a beat up six string in a secondhand store
                                                  Didn't know how to play it, but he knew for sure

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fоцятн Џёaя || Hцfflёpцff || Bёaтёґ

════════════════════════

Chance got to the pitch and looked around. He kind of felt sad that this was going to be Ivar's last year. If nothing else, he knew that he'd be the most experienced beater come Ivar's graduation and he wasn't sure if he was ready for that. However, he went ahead and grabbed a form, filling it out before handing it back in. After that, he started stretching and waving to people as they showed up. Hopefully it wouldn't take long for tryouts to start.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Chance Whitethorne
                                                  House: Hufflepuff
                                                  Year: Fourth
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Yep
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Yep
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4 (+1 from Quidditch Experience MTA)
                                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  First Choice Position: Beater
                                                  Second Choice Position: Still good with beater

AC: 19
                                                  Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +7
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I wonder who's going to try out.
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

That one guitar, felt good in his hands
                                                  Didn't take long, to understand
                                                  Just one guitar, slung way down low
                                                  Was one way ticket, only one way to go
                                                  So he started rockin'
                                                  Ain't never gonna stop
                                                  Gotta keep on rockin'
                                                  Someday he's gonna make it to the top

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:08 pm
I saw you walking with hope in the moment
Your starry eyes mending hearts that are broken
But this is not what you’d think I’d be into
I guess it’s all much too easy to cut through
You might think I’m crazy, lost in the good old days been
Too fast for all who chase me; I’m lost to rhymes that made me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fifth year │ hufflepuff

Liddie was hoping to not end up stuck playing chaser again this year, since keeper was her position of choice. Either way, she wasn't going to complain if she made first string, but still. She'd much rather guard the goals then have to deal with the stealing and passing back and forth. Grabbing a form, she smiled at Ivar quickly before filling it out.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Lydia Spencer
Year: Fifth
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Chaser

OOC:
Position: Keeper
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Username

This is the daughter of love running wild
We are the children that play on the other side
But here I am holding cards that will show you
My aching heart’s all too easy to cut through
You give it up then you give it away
Your golden girl waits another day

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:15 pm
Here's to the brokens
The misfits and wannabes
The part of you that's just like me
The wildflowers and holier than thou's
The diamonds that are never gonna leave the rough

D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

hufflepuff │ fourth year │ halfblood

Donella had high hopes of making first string next year, since Ivar would be graduating. Although of course she'd be sad to see him go; he wasn't just team captain but Head Boy. Happy to see her teammates again, she took a form to fill out quickly, wishing Billy would consider trying out this year or next. Unfortunately, her brother wasn't very athletic... and he hated sports in general. It was probably for the best; she didn't want to think about him getting hit with bludgers.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Donella Brown
Year: Fourth
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Second Choice Position: Wherever

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 18
Mods: +6 Bludger Hits
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Username

God bless this mess
If this is as good as it's gonna get
I'm gonna hold you like I know it's gonna be okay again
I got a hurricane in my heart
Keeps on rattling the gooder part

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:30 pm
User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

THIRDxYEARxxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxRESERVExSEEKER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lizzy knew she had no chance making it to first string, at least not until her last year after Charlie graduated, but that didn't matter. Even if she wasn't that good, quidditch was fun and she liked practising with her teammates. It was a shame that Balder left last year, and Ivar would too after this year though. Sending the people already on the pitch a shy smile, she filled her form and handed it in before finding herself a spot to stretch.

Username: oyehh
                                                        Character's Name: Elizabeth Whyte (but just call me Lizzy)
                                                        Year: Third
                                                        Advanced Flying II: Not yet
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: One
                                                        Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                        First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                        Second Choice Position: Anywhere I'm needed?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

H U F F L E P U F FxxS E E K E R
                                                        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                        sharp eyesdeft dodgergreat catch
                                                        AC: 14Modifiers: +4
                                                        xx
                                                        Chasing: x/3Spotting: x/2
                                                        Final Roll: --

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxher teammates
                                                            f e e l i n gxxreadyxxxxxw e a r i n gxxpractise clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:58 pm
Sixth Year
Quidditch Chaser & Vice Captain - - -
Daily Dragon Photographer - - -
Drama Club Co-Captain - - -

Location : Quidditch Pitch Tryouts

Candace rushed to the pitch for the Hufflepuff tryouts. As the new vice captain, she wasn’t off to a good start. Considering quite the number of people had already arrived. Although she had Kimi for reassurance. “You’ll do great.” Candace nodded at that before leaving Kimberly in the stands to watch. “Hey guys,” She greeted the group as she headed over to Ivar. “Sorry I meant to be here way earlier.” She told him sheepishly. “Good turn out so far though.” She commented with a smile. “Hope we get a good replacement keeper.” She said before adding. “I’d play the position myself if we had too. Not that I'd stand in the way of anybody else playing it.” Since Balder left they really did need one. Though, she wasn't about to take the position from someone who really wanted it. "You good?" Candace asked Ivar politely.

With : Hufflepuffs

Attire : Tryout Clothes

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Stealing, +8 Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Julian Galaksylph

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx↝ ฬђєгє ค๓ เ? xxx
xxx↝ ฬђ๏'ร ฬเtђ ๓є? xxx
xxxx↝ ฬђคt'ร ɠ๏เภɠ ๏ภ? xxx
xxxxx↝ ฬђคt'ร ๏ภ ๓ץ ๓เภ๔? xxx

Nani ran out to the pitch, worried she was running quite late. She had been working on a flower band with some bright yellow daisies she'd discovered, paired with some basil for luck. Upon arriving at the pitch, she discovered it was already beginning to fill up. Oh boy, she was late! She grabbed the forms and hurried to fill out all her information before sitting aside and stretching out her muscles. Due to the lovely weather, it was set to be a wonderful day indeed.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
                                                            Character's Name: Nani Heulwen
                                                            Year: Second
                                                            Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                            Advanced Flying II: No
                                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 01
                                                            Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                            First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                            Second Choice Position: Keeper

AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 {Stealing} +3 {Scoring}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
x/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:16 am
Remember when we were lost at sea?
We would look at the bright night sky
Thinking of, what we could be
What we could be
How to spend our lives

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yeαr

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili rushed out to the pitch the first moment after breakfast she could having been excited all weeks when tryouts had finally been posted. She knew she had a long way to maybe starting in the team, but being reserve was just as fun! And she still got to fly in practice which was awesome and something she totally looked forward to. She saw allot of people had already arrived and quickly hurried over to grab a form to fill out before handing it back to their captain and taking a quick look at who was there. Of course her eye wandered over Chance but had made a firm decision to be less...crazy when around him. She had heard from some that her stalking ways (and she had been so offended that they thought she was stalking him) had been adorable if forward which hadn't been as encouraging as they maybe set out for it to be. So she had come to the conclusion that if she really wanted Chance to see her as more than Dris' little sister and his "stalker" (she really hated that term by-the-by) then she had to be patient. Which wasn't easy with that girl hanging all over him at the feast. Laili shook her head forcing herself to clear her thoughts and focus on what was important; Quidditch! So she moved away and found Nani stretching and decided to join her. "Hey Nani! Excited for tryouts?"

Username: Yukina101
                                                            Character's Name: Laili Abrams
                                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                            Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
                                                            First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                            Second Choice Position: Seeker? Keeper?

Position: ~
Modifiers: +3 to Swipe, +3 to Catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: ~
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

Remember when we had nothing left?
We were strung out in the cold
Holding on, trying to save our breath
Trying to save our breath
We would not let go

Miss GryffindorK

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:10 pm

We saw brilliance, when the world, was asleep
                                                                        There are things that we can have, but can't keep
                                                                        The reminders pull the floor from your feet
                                                                        In the kitchen, one more chair than you need oh
                                                                        And you're angry, and you should be, it's not fair
                                                                        Just 'cause you can't see it, doesn't mean it, isn't there

Tegan bounded onto the field and gave Nani a hug, before turning in her form and returning to her friend. As she passed Candace she grinned and waved. "Congrats on being promoted to Vice Captain!" She cheered, before flopping next to Nani and beginning to stretch.
                                                                        "I decided to try out for beater this year. It was so much fun last year during try outs. So we will see how that goes!"

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                                        Character's Name: Tegan Rhydderch
                                                                        Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                        Second Choice Position: Chaser

Position: Beater
                                                                        Modifiers: +3 to steal/throw, +1 to Swing
                                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                        Above AC to hit
                                                                        Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                                        Above 15 to save.
                                                                        0-0

If they say
                                                                        Who cares if one more light goes out?
                                                                        In a sky of a million stars
                                                                        It flickers, flickers
                                                                        Who cares when someone's time runs out?
                                                                        If a moment is all we are
                                                                        We're quicker, quicker
                                                                        Who cares if one more light goes out?
                                                                        Well I do

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:16 pm

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxHUFFLEPUFFxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxDATING EVE MCHALENxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody arrived on the pitch and quickly filled out a form. She handed it to Ivar before beginning her stretches.
                                                          She had a great season last year, and she was determined to have another one. Despite her not wanting to go pro, she loved the game, and didn't want to have a crappy last year playing.

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                          Character's Name: Melody Blythe
                                                          Year: Seventh
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
                                                          Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                          Second Choice Position: Reserve Seeker

Position: Seeker
                                                          Modifiers: +8 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:31 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxQuidditch Pitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxHufflepuffs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

gσιиg υρ тнє яινєя, тαкιиg αℓℓ му fяιєи∂ѕ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωє'яє αℓℓ нєα∂є∂ тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє тнє мυѕι¢ иєνєя єи∂ѕxxxxxxxxx
                                                          fσℓкѕ, ωσυℓ∂ уσυ ℓιкє α мιℓкѕнαкє؟ ¢нσ¢σℓαтє σя ναиιℓℓαxxxxxx
                                                          ωє'νє gσт αиутнιиg уσυ ωαит, αи∂ α fσυитαιи σf ѕαѕραяιℓℓαxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSher made it out onto the pitch, running a little behind due to his own indecisiveness. Last year, his sister had practically shoved him onto the team when she'd realized he was somewhat interested. This year, she'd done no such thing, partially being too wrapped up in her own friend drama, and partially because she was giving him space. He had friends now, and that was granting him a bit of breathing room. Or, that's what he assumed, anyway. She hadn't said as much, but it was a reasonable assumption to make.

spaceHe hadn't really been sure about trying out again, though. He did enjoy he team the year before, but there was always that lingering doubt in how much he'd like it if he had to play a real game. But, that wouldn't happen for years, he reasoned. Keepers almost never got knocked out, right? So until he made first string by his own merit (a future he was steadfastly ignoring at the moment), he'd be on the bench for games. That suited him just fine. With a small smile and a blush at Ivar, he filled out his form before spotting Nani and Laili. The second year went and stood next to them, not speaking. Nani and he were friends, of a sort, mostly because he was fairly certain Nani was friends with everyone. She even liked Desi, which he reasoned must mean she had infinite patience. He didn't really know Laili, though, and so kept to himself while standing with the girls. At least they were in his year, and he was familiar with them. That felt safe, sort of.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxιт'ѕ яαιиιиg ∂σωи σи υѕ, тнє ѕкιєѕ αяє gяєу
                                                          xxxxxxвυт ωє ∂σи'т fυѕѕ, тнє ¢σℓ∂ ιѕ вяιиgιиg тнєм ∂σωи
                                                          xxxxxxxxxвυт ιf ωє ѕтαят α ѕσиg αи∂ αℓℓ ѕιиg αℓσиg
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxωє мιgнт вяєαк тнє ѕυи тняσυgн тнє яαιи, ¢σмє σи αи∂ ¢єℓєвяαтє

User Image

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                                          Character's Name: Sherwood Meadows
                                                          Year: 2
                                                          Advanced Flying I: Currently Enrolled
                                                          Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                          First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                          Second Choice Position: Chaser?

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:51 pm
What we could be
How to spend our lives

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili was stretching slowly to get warmed up when she noticed Sher had shown up being quiet as usual. She liked him, even if she didn't really hang out with him as much, and it'd taken her a while to realize he wasn't the touchy feeliest of people, which she kinda was, so she tried to sorta moderate herself around him least she forget herself and accidentally cling to him or worse pinch his cheeks. She literally had no idea where the hell she'd gotten her almost grandmother-like fascination with his cheeks but one boring Transfiguration class last year she just noticed how perfectly round they were. Like a cartoon character's almost. And she wanted to pinch them. Not hard! Almost like she wanted to see if they were as soft and chubby as they looked. But she respected people's space (or was trying to, it was an ongoing mission) and she enjoyed living and his sister's were sorta scary. Laili sat up from one of her bends and offered Sher a grin and wave sigh as she noticed his skinny frame. She wished she could be like that older Ravenclaw boy who kept snacks on him all the time. "Hey Sher! Ready for tryouts?"

Position: ~

We would not let go

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:55 pm
User Image

( MugglebornSeventh Year HufflepuffHeadboyTeam Captain & Beater ) xxxx

Wεερ иσт ƒσя яσαdѕ υитяανεlεd
                                                        ωεερ иσт ƒσя ραтнѕ lεƒт αlσиε
                                                        'Cαυѕε вεчσиd ενεяч вεиd ιѕ α lσиg вlιиdιиg εиd
                                                        Iт'ѕ тнε ωσяѕт кιиd σƒ ραιи I'νε киσωи
                                                        Gινε υρ чσυя нεαят lεƒт вяσкεи αиd lεт тнαт мιѕтαкε ραѕѕ σи

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ivar greeted each and every one of the team with a small smile as he received their forms. He looked at his pocket watch to see that perhap it was about time to settle down. One of them was Candace with her partner-in-crime Kimberly, who was also Rory's bestfriend. "Don't worry, you're not that late," the Swedish teenager assured her, "But yeah, we kind of need a new keeper. But it's the chasers I'm worried about, especially now that Kiki graduated." He took a look at the crowd and watched then do their stretches until he took a glance on his pocket watch, thinking that now was the good time to begin the tryouts.

He put his whistle blueviolethis lips, making a sharp but not annoyingly sharp whistle. When Ivar got their attention, he gave them a wave and began to speak up, "Alright, mates, all ears on here. Thanks for coming here and I'd like to make an announcement that the new vice captain is now Candace. Also, I'd like to make a few rules: respect each other, no unnecessary drama, and have fun, okay?" The 'no drama' rule was emphasized for good reason, since for the last few years it came to the point that Ivar would like his year to be a little bit mundane but in a enjoyable way. "Anyway, we got enough players to do the whole scrimmage, so as before we'll be splitting up to do separated positions. For the Yellow Team- chasers will be me(Ivar) and Nani, Beaters are Tegan and Chance, and the Keeper will be Liddie. As for the Black Team- the chasers will be Candace and Laili, Beaters are Lucien and Donella, and the Keeper will be Sherwood. The seekers however won't be in the scrimmage but will practice catching the snitch on their own, so beaters please don't target them. But before that, three laps around the pitch as a warm-up, then we begin the practice!" In all honesty, chaser wasn't Ivar's specialty as he was a beater most of his life, but he would be willing to compromise if situation calls for it. Besides, he would like to see the younger years' potential first anyway and that's the priority.

Quote:
                                                        YELLOW TEAM

chasers -- Ivar, Nani
                                                        beaters -- Tegan, Chance
                                                        keeper -- Lydia

BLACK TEAM

chasers -- Candace, Laili
                                                        beaters -- Lucien, Donella
                                                        keeper -- Sherwood

SEEKERS

Charlie
                                                        Elizabeth
                                                        Melody

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'Cαυѕε тнε lσνε тнαт чσυ lσѕт ωαѕи'т ωσятн ωнαт ιт cσѕт
                                                        Aиd ιи тιмε чσυ'll вε glαd ιт'ѕ gσиε
                                                        Wεερ иσт ƒσя яσαdѕ υитяανεlεd, ωεερ иσт ƒσя ѕιgнтѕ υиѕεεи
                                                        Mαч чσυя lσνε иενεя εиd αиd ιƒ чσυ иεεd α ƒяιεиd-
                                                        Tнεяε'ѕ α ѕεαт нεяε αlσиgѕιdε мε

Position : Beater
                                                        AC : 20
                                                        Modifiers : Hitting +8
                                                        Special Skills : Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : #

Targeting : ---------
                                                        Defending : --------

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2039-40xx
                                                        wнere - the Pitchxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Team
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:22 am
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie listened to the teams and was happy to hear all he would have to worry about was his fellow seeker competition. He was determined to make this his best year. After running the laps he hoped up on to the broom and started looking for the snitch.

Position:
                                                          AC: 17 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+2 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                          Modifiers: +7 (Catching) +7 (Spotting) + 5 everything else
                                                          Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                          Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                          Total roll: 24 (spotted, dang.... boy has hawk eyes)
                                                          19 to spot
                                                          22 to catch

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                          《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 9, 1, 2, 3, 2, 10, 8, 2, 3 Total: 50 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:43 am
xx↝ ฬђєгє ค๓ เ? xxx
xxx↝ ฬђ๏'ร ฬเtђ ๓є? xxx
xxxx↝ ฬђคt'ร ɠ๏เภɠ ๏ภ? xxx
xxxxx↝ ฬђคt'ร ๏ภ ๓ץ ๓เภ๔? xxx

Nani happily greeted Laili when she said hello, then resumed her stretching. After a while, Ivar addressed the team. It was a small list of rules, or rather, courtesies, to follow, then the list of teams. She was going to be paired with Ivar himself? And why was Tegan playing beater? Oh well, it'd be a fun experiment. She went off and jogged her laps, carefully securing the flower tucked into her hair. After she was done, she grabbed her new(ish) broom and took to the air. When the quaffle crested the sky, she flew for it, hoping to win at the tossup.

Position: Yellow Team Chaser
Modifiers: +3 {Stealing} +3 {Scoring}
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
x/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Yukina101 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 8, 4, 10, 1, 7, 6, 10, 9, 1 Total: 57 (10-100)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:45 am
What we could be
How to spend our lives

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili didn't have to wait too long before tryouts started and she eagerly awaited her name to be called and placed on a scrimmage team.
                                                            Once that had happened, she grabbed her broom again and hastily climbed on and flew into the air to start her three laps and just barely remembered to put her goggles over her eyes by the end of it. When that was done she went towards the center and waited for the quaffle to be thrown up to try and catch it.

Position: Black Team Chaser

We would not let go

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games