Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxHUFFLEPUFFxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxDATING EVE MCHALENxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody grinned as she spotted the snitch and started her chase. She sped up excitedly.

Position: YELLOW Seeker
                                                          AC: 18
                                                          Modifiers: +8 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          0-0
                                                          1/3
                                                          -/2

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:30 pm

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxHUFFLEPUFFxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxDATING EVE MCHALENxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody was getting closer and no one was on her tail yet. She grinned

Position: YELLOW Seeker
                                                          Modifiers: +8 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          0-0
                                                          2/3
                                                          -/2

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 3, 7, 3, 7, 6, 7, 9, 7, 1 Total: 55 (10-100)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:52 am
                                                  Heavy decibels are playing on my guitar
                                                  We got vibrations comin' up from the floor
                                                  We're just listenin' to the rock
                                                  That's givin' too much noise
                                                  Are you deaf you wanna hear some more

════════════════════════

Tнїяd Џёaя || Hцfflёpцff || Bёaтёґ

════════════════════════

Chance had listened and heard the lineup change. He'd never actually played as a chaser before. Shrugging, he took to the air as soon as the game started, trying to get to the ball before Lydia could.

Yellow Team Chaser
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +5, Stealing/Scoring +3
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Here's hoping for a good year.
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I took a look inside your bedroom door
                                                  You looked so good lyin' on your bed
                                                  Well I asked you if you wanted any rhythm and love
                                                  You said you wanna rock 'n' roll instead

username

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:55 am
It's not simple to say
Most days I don't recognize me
It's not easy to know
I'm not anything like I used to be
Although it's true
I was never attention's sweet center
I still remember that girl

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fourth year │ hufflepuff

Liddie got to the quaffle first, dodging two bludgers along the way, and headed for the goals

OOC:
Position: Black Team Chaser
Mods: +4 Scoring and Stealing
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
Posts to Goal: 1/3
Goals Scored: 0
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Username

She's imperfect, but she tries
She is good, but she lies
She is hard on herself
She is broken and won't ask for help
She is messy, but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is gone, but she used to be mine

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:01 am
                                                  Heavy decibels are playing on my guitar
                                                  We got vibrations comin' up from the floor
                                                  We're just listenin' to the rock
                                                  That's givin' too much noise
                                                  Are you deaf you wanna hear some more

════════════════════════

Tнїяd Џёaя || Hцfflёpцff || Bёaтёґ

════════════════════════

Chance missed the quaffle, but he wasn't about to give up. Chasing after Liddie, he tried to go in for a steal.

Yellow Team Chaser
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +5, Stealing/Scoring +3
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Here's hoping for a good year.
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I took a look inside your bedroom door
                                                  You looked so good lyin' on your bed
                                                  Well I asked you if you wanted any rhythm and love
                                                  You said you wanna rock 'n' roll instead

username

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:04 am
((Forgot to roll orz))  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:25 am
                                              datexxx
                                              space(☿) Lυcιєη Mαякσν
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce PurebloodHufflepuff First YearDancer

spaceThe world is spinning too fast, I'm buying lead Nike shoes
                                              spaceTo keep myself tethered, to the days I try to lose
                                              spaceMy mama said to slow down: You must make your own shoes
                                              spaceStop dancing to the music of Gorillaz in a happy mood
                                              spaceKeeping my groove on, bay do de bop

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

He came, he saw, and he decided that Laili can be a target for starters. He swung his bat at the bludger hopefully that he didn't hit himself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              spaceHere you go, get the cool- get the cool shoeshine!
                                              spaceThere's a monkey in the jungle watching a vapour trail
                                              spaceCaught up in the conflict between its brain and his tail
                                              spaceAnd if time's an elimination then we got nothing to lose
                                              spacePlease repeat the message: It's the music that we choose

with [Hufflepuff Team] at [Pitch]
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

Position : Yellow Team Beater (with Tegan)
                                              AC : DD + NF = 14
                                              Modifiers : +2 for Stealing
                                              Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                              Lives : O O O
                                              Final Roll : 20

Aiming at : Laili Abrams

OOC xxx
                                              ((ooc))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:59 pm
It's not simple to say
Most days I don't recognize me
It's not easy to know
I'm not anything like I used to be
Although it's true
I was never attention's sweet center
I still remember that girl

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fourth year │ hufflepuff

Liddie easily dodged Chance, still headed to the goals.

OOC:
Position: Black Team Chaser
Mods: +4 Scoring and Stealing
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
Posts to Goal: 2/3
Goals Scored: 0
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Username

She's imperfect, but she tries
She is good, but she lies
She is hard on herself
She is broken and won't ask for help
She is messy, but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is gone, but she used to be mine

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:20 pm
User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When the captain blew the whistle, Lizzy flew back down to the green, stumbling slightly as she got off her broom. She wasn't used to flying for so long, but she still had a ways to go; she was more disappointed about not finding the snitch. She spent the rest of the break stretching her slightly sore muscles until the captain called for them all again, where she was horrified to hear that him announce (using her full name no less, which caused her to wince) that she'd be playing as a beater. She wasn't good at hitting things, that was her cousin's job! Was she so bad as a seeker that he thought she'd be better here? Then again, she was the one who put down 'anything' as a second position, and the captain knew best. Praying that she'd do well, Lizzy climbed onto the broom and took off. The first thing she noticed was one of the opposing beaters, Lucien, hitting a bludger at Laili on her team and Lizzy flew down to try and defend her, praying that she'd hit the boy instead of herself.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

B L A C KxxS E E K E R
                                                        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                        sharp eyesdeft dodgergreat catch
                                                        AC: 12Modifiers: 0
                                                        xx
                                                        Target: LucienDefending: Laili
                                                        Final Roll: 10 (failed)

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxother team hopefuls
                                                            f e e l i n gxxfrustratedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxpractise clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

username

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:39 am
User Image
                                                  Although I would like our world to change
                                                  It helps me to appreciate
                                                  Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

ϟ℮√ℯηтℌ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ ℙґ℮ḟℯ¢т |ᛊ| Ḱεερεґ & ☾αρтαḯη

════════════════════════

Balder had been watching and taking notes. Frowning, he consulted with Ivar a bit while they were sitting in the air about the lineup. However, when tryouts were over (and he had hoped that the game had gone a bit better, but he'd take what he could get) he blew his whistle and motioned for the team to land. "All right. That was a good tryouts everyone. Thanks for everyone showing up. Ivar and I will go ahead and discuss the results, and we'll have the team lineup up in a bit. Otherwise, please retrieve the balls and get them packed away." He then started speaking with Ivar again, finalizing the lineup they had.

Modifiers: +10 to Blocking the quaffle
                                                  Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Wow, my last year as captain. I wonder how I'll do?
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                  If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                  The only difference is
                                                  To let love replace all our hate

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

Miss GryffindorK

oyehh

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

Kungfudemoness

Julian Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:46 am
Hufflepuff Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Balder Borson

Vice Captain
Ivar Eriksson

Chasers
Kiera Murdoch
Candace Mackenzie
Lydia Spencer

Beaters
Ivar Eriksson
Chance Whitethorne

Keeper
Balder Borson

Seeker
Melody Blythe

Reserves
Kazu Kimura - Chaser
Nani Heulwen - Chaser
Tegan Rhydderch - Chaser
Donella Brown - Beater
Lucien Markov - Beater
Sherwood Meadows - Keeper
Laili Abram - Keeper
Charlie Antunez - Seeker
Elisabeth Whyte - Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:18 am
User Image

( MugglebornSeventh Year HufflepuffHeadboyTeam Captain & Beater ) xxxx

Wεερ иσт ƒσя яσαdѕ υитяανεlεd
                                                        ωεερ иσт ƒσя ραтнѕ lεƒт αlσиε
                                                        'Cαυѕε вεчσиd ενεяч вεиd ιѕ α lσиg вlιиdιиg εиd
                                                        Iт'ѕ тнε ωσяѕт кιиd σƒ ραιи I'νε киσωи
                                                        Gινε υρ чσυя нεαят lεƒт вяσкεи αиd lεт тнαт мιѕтαкε ραѕѕ σи

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ivar was carrying a box for people to put their filled forms at as well as a stool for him to put stuff. He honestly felt nervous about being a Captain, since he was a bit used being a second-hand instead of being a leader. That being said, he can admit that being Head Boy was just overwhelming too, and wondered if this was the kind of shadow he was willing to cast. It's probably a good kind, maybe he would think of this as an opportunity, right? Yeah, here's hoping that no one will ruin that for him. And while he has no plans in going Professional, he felt that some of them do- and he wanted to leave something good to school that Hufflepuff was really good at this. Okay yeah maybe he was putting too much faith in his team but hey, it would be refreshing.

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                        [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                        [b]House:[/b]
                                                        [b]Year:[/b]
                                                        [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                        [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                        [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                        [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                        [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                        [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'Cαυѕε тнε lσνε тнαт чσυ lσѕт ωαѕи'т ωσятн ωнαт ιт cσѕт
                                                        Aиd ιи тιмε чσυ'll вε glαd ιт'ѕ gσиε
                                                        Wεερ иσт ƒσя яσαdѕ υитяανεlεd, ωεερ иσт ƒσя ѕιgнтѕ υиѕεεи
                                                        Mαч чσυя lσνε иενεя εиd αиd ιƒ чσυ иεεd α ƒяιεиd-
                                                        Tнεяε'ѕ α ѕεαт нεяε αlσиgѕιdε мε

Position : Beater
                                                        AC : 20
                                                        Modifiers : Hitting +8
                                                        Special Skills : Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                        Final Roll : #

Targeting : ---------
                                                        Defending : --------

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2039-40xx
                                                        wнere - the Pitchxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Team
                                                        xxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:07 am
User Image

( PurebloodSecond Year HufflepuffReserve Chaser ) xx

Янчтнм ιѕ α dαиcεя, ιт'ѕ α ѕσυl'ѕ cσмραиισи,
                                                        Pεσρlε ƒεεl ιт ενεячωнεяε!
                                                        Lιƒт чσυя нαиdѕ αиd νσιcεѕ, ƒяεε чσυя мιиd αиd jσιи υѕ-
                                                        Yσυ cαи ƒεεl ιт ιи тнε αιя
                                                        Oн σн, ιт'ѕ α ραѕѕισи, σн σн, чσυ cαи ƒεεl ιт чεαн!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien walked to the pitch, a bit weirded out that he was one of the early people to come in here. Maybe he shouldn't have rushed in the dorm room that much, given that he did irritated Su-Jin in the process for moving too fast in the dorm that it made him "dizzy". Lucien apologized though, and thankfully Su-Jin was actually forgiving than he expected. Lucien, as he filled up the form, was sure he won't be getting the first-string especially when there were also Tegan and Nani. But oh well, no big deal.

Username: Julian Galaksylph
                                                        Character's Name: Lucien Markov
                                                        House: Hufflepuff
                                                        Year: Two
                                                        Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                        Advanced Flying II: N
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                        Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                        First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                        Second Choice Position: Anywhere

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yσυ cαи ρυт ѕσмε jσч υρσи мч ƒαcε, ѕυиѕнιиε ιи αи εмρтч ρlαcε
                                                        Tαкε мε тσσ, тυяи тσ αиd вαвε I'll мαкε чσυ ѕтαч
                                                        Oн I cαи εαѕε чσυ σƒ чσυя ραιи, ƒεεl чσυ gινε мε lσνε αgαιи
                                                        Яσυиd αиd яσυиd ωε gσ, εαcн тιмε I нεαя чσυ ѕαч:
                                                        "Tнιѕ ιѕ тнε янчтнм σƒ тнε иιgнт!"

Position : Chaser
                                                        AC : 10 + 2(DD) + 2(NF) + 1(EX) = 15
                                                        Modifiers : Steal (+3)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                        Final Roll : equation = #

To Goals : x/3

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2039-40xx
                                                        wнere - Pitchxxxx
                                                        wιтн - the team
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:13 am
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie joined his fellow Hufflepuffs on the pitch for tryouts. He had a good feeilng he would catch the snitch this year. Mabye even make the starting team. This year he could check all the advance flying classes on the form. After filling it out he passed it to Ivar the new captain. He went off the stretch. He needed to be limber to catch that snitch.

Position:
                                                          AC: 17 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+2 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                          Modifiers: +7 (Catching) +7 (Spotting) + 5 everything else
                                                          Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                          Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                          19 to spot
                                                          22 to catch
                                                          Total roll:

Charlie
                                                          Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                          Character's Name: Charlie Antúnez
                                                          House: Hufflepuff
                                                          Year: 4
                                                          Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                          Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                          Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes [AF2 skill change]
                                                          First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                          Second Choice Position: Keeper

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                          《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games