Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round
Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down
Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn
I just want some action so gimme my turn

Charlie was slightly annoyed he was having a time trying to find the snitch

Position: Seeker
                                          AC: 14 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+1 experience +1 AF1)
                                          Modifiers: +4 (Catching Quaffle) +4 (Spotting) + 2 everything else
                                          Special Skills: Hold the Line, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                          Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                          19+ to spot
                                          22+ to catch
                                          Total roll: 16
                                          0/3 pursuit
                                          0/2 catching it

Ooc:

Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy
                                          It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you
                                          It's looking like another bad comedy
                                          Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:59 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Tryouts
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxHufflepuffs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ωє ωσυℓ∂ ѕιиg αи∂ ∂αи¢є αяσυи∂xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вє¢αυѕє ωє киσω ωє ¢αи'т вє fσυи∂xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'∂ ℓιкє тσ вє υи∂єя тнє ѕєαxxxxxx
                                                          ιи αи σ¢тσρυѕ'ѕ gαя∂єи ιи тнє ѕнα∂єxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSher felt his heart start pounding when the other team's chasers got close. Oh, God, Candace was going to try to score. How was he supposed to even hope to stop that? He couldn't even stop a goal attempt from another first year! He half wanted to not even try, but he knew that wasn't what he was supposed to do. Taking a deep breath, he tried to catch the quaffle before it could pass through the goals.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxωє ωσυℓ∂ ѕнσυт αи∂ ѕωιм αвσυт
                                                          xxxxxxтнє ¢σяαℓ тнαт ℓιєѕ вєиєαтн тнє ωανєѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxσн ωнαт נσу fσя єνєяу gιяℓ αи∂ вσу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxкиσωιиg тнєу'яє нαρρу αи∂ тнєу'яє ѕαfє

xxxBLACK TEAM KEEPERxxx
                                                          AC: 14
                                                          Skills: Hold the Line, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                          Mods: (+2 to Blocking)
                                                          Lives:

Final Roll 16 SUCCESS
                                                          Passing to: Name

xxxScorexxx
                                                          10 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:06 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Tryouts
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxHufflepuffs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ωє ωσυℓ∂ ѕιиg αи∂ ∂αи¢є αяσυи∂xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вє¢αυѕє ωє киσω ωє ¢αи'т вє fσυи∂xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'∂ ℓιкє тσ вє υи∂єя тнє ѕєαxxxxxx
                                                          ιи αи σ¢тσρυѕ'ѕ gαя∂єи ιи тнє ѕнα∂єxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSher did it! He caught the ball, barely, by the tips of his fingers, but he did it! He almost dropped it out of shock. Then he had to remind himself who was on his team, and what their names were. After a pause, he called out to Kazu to pass him the ball.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxωє ωσυℓ∂ ѕнσυт αи∂ ѕωιм αвσυт
                                                          xxxxxxтнє ¢σяαℓ тнαт ℓιєѕ вєиєαтн тнє ωανєѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxσн ωнαт נσу fσя єνєяу gιяℓ αи∂ вσу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxкиσωιиg тнєу'яє нαρρу αи∂ тнєу'яє ѕαfє

xxxBLACK TEAM KEEPERxxx
                                                          AC: 14
                                                          Skills: Hold the Line, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                          Mods: (+2 to Blocking)
                                                          Lives:

Final Roll 16 SUCCESS
                                                          Passing to: Kazu

xxxScorexxx
                                                          10 to 00
                                                          YELLOW TEAM

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                Hope that you spend your days,
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                And when that sun goes down,
                                                                Hope you raise your cup
                                                                Oh, I wish that I could witness
                                                                All your joy and all your pain
                                                                But until my moment comes, I'll say...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Quidditch Team
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out
                                                                What am I thinking? I hope there's enough players, there seemed to be quite a number of people here.
                                                                What am I wearing? Sixth Year Uniform

Kazu caught the pass from Sherwood and started down the pitch.

Username: Red Hot Missy
                                                                Character's Name: Kazuki Kimura
                                                                House: Hufflepuff
                                                                Year: Sixth
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                                Second Choice Position: Anywhere you need me

OOC:

Position: Black Team Chaser
                                                                AC: 17
                                                                Modifiers: +7 for stealing, +7 for goals
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                That this world could give
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

Username

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:40 am
                                              Autumn 2038

space(✶) Iᴠᴀʀ Eʀɪᴋssᴏɴ
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce MugglebornSixth Year HufflepuffVice Captain, Team Beater

spaceI saw you dance by the fire, right through the shadows that you fear
                                              space'Til no one was here; I held the light left behind you
                                              spaceYou whispered something in my ear- told me all was clear.
                                              spaceI held the pieces of you lost and left alone,
                                              spaceI saw the days when you were empty on your own.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ivar was gritting his grit when he made a fool on himself at got himself hit on what it seemed to be his shoulder blade, but at least it's not connected to his dominant arm. That, and he narrowly dodged Chance's shot by an inch. That Brian May's sure will get it. Ivar then decided to do a shot at the third year.

spaceThe simple way that you're moving, I'd wait for hours 'til you'd call
                                              spaceRemember me at all? I parted ways with the sunlight,
                                              spaceI'd know the songs that you would sing, the memories you would bring.
                                              spaceI held the pieces of you lost and left alone,
                                              spaceI saw the days when you were empty on your own.

WITH [Hufflepuff Team] AT [Pitch]
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

Position : Yellow Beater
                                              AC : 10 + 2 (DD) + 2 (NF) + 3 (EXP) + 3 (AF 1&2) = 20
                                              Modifiers : Hitting ( +8 ) (-1)
                                              Special Skills : Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                              Lives : O O X
                                              Final Roll : 12 + 7 = 19 (Success!)

Targeting : Chance
                                              Defending : --------

Reminders :

<16^ to reach, hit, and save the player>

OOC xxx
                                              ((1 - "Given that you're going to graduate next year, I was thinking of who I should promote someone as Vice Captain? Or was it too early to think about?" ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:05 am
For every smile in the world
There's someone out there crying
And each time something is born
Then something dies
Still the river keeps on floating
And we don't know what it is
And we don't know where we are going

D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

hufflepuff │ third year │ halfblood

Ivar was targeting Chance, so Donella figured she should go after Kazu, who was in possession.

OOC:
Position: Yellow Team Beater
AC: 16
Mods: +4 +3 Bludger Hits (-1 Due to Life Lost)
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Quote:

For every sunny sky
There's a sky that's grey with warning
And in the darkest night somewhere is morning
Still the wind keeps on blowing
And we don't know what it is
And we don't know where we are going
Bound together with something

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:16 am
User Image
User Image

Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round
Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down
Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn
I just want some action so gimme my turn

Charlie was slightly annoyed but he was trying to find the snitch

Position: Seeker
                                          AC: 14 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+1 experience +1 AF1)
                                          Modifiers: +4 (Catching Quaffle) +4 (Spotting) + 2 everything else
                                          Special Skills: Hold the Line, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                          Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                          19+ to spot
                                          22+ to catch
                                          Total roll: 12
                                          0/3 pursuit
                                          0/2 catching it

Ooc:

Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy
                                          It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you
                                          It's looking like another bad comedy
                                          Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too

oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:06 am
User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lizzy continued to search desperately for the snitch.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

H U F F L E P U F FxxS E E K E R
                                                        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                        sharp eyesdeft dodgergreat catch
                                                        AC: 12Modifiers: +2
                                                        xx
                                                        Chasing: 0/3Spotting: 0/2
                                                        Final Roll: 6 (failed)

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxother team hopefuls
                                                            f e e l i n gxxfrustratedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxpractise clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:17 am
Fifth Year
Team Chaser - - -
Photographer - - -

Location : Quiddtich Pitch - Hufflepuff Tryouts

"Nice catch Sherwood!" Candace called to him. Though her toss didn't go through she was okay with it. Going after Kazu who now had the ball, Candy wasn't going to let him keep the ball so easily. Trying for the side swipe on Kazu she hopped for the best.

With : Hufflepuffs... Yellow Team

Attire : Tryout Clothes

OOC : Chaser - Team Yellow
                                                  Stealing / Passing: Kazu - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 27 (steal)
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting, +5 Blocking (Exp + Flying)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams:
                                                  Yellow Team:
                                                  Chasers: Candace, Nani, Laili
                                                  Beaters: Ivar, Donella
                                                  Keeper: Lydia

Black Team:
                                                  Chasers: Kazu, Tegan, Lucien
                                                  Beaters: Kiki, Chance
                                                  Keeper: Sherwood

Seekers: Melody, Charlie, Lizzie

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:19 am
Fifth Year
Team Chaser - - -
Photographer - - -

Location : Quiddtich Pitch - Hufflepuff Tryouts

Managing to pop the ball, Candace took off towards the goal again. She was doing good in her perspective. She just needed to get a score.

With : Hufflepuffs... Yellow Team

Attire : Tryout Clothes

OOC : Chaser - Team Yellow
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting, +5 Blocking (Exp + Flying)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams:
                                                  Yellow Team:
                                                  Chasers: Candace, Nani, Laili
                                                  Beaters: Ivar, Donella
                                                  Keeper: Lydia

Black Team:
                                                  Chasers: Kazu, Tegan, Lucien
                                                  Beaters: Kiki, Chance
                                                  Keeper: Sherwood

Seekers: Melody, Charlie, Lizzie

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:54 pm
User Image
                                                  Although I would like our world to change
                                                  It helps me to appreciate
                                                  Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

ϟ℮√ℯηтℌ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ ℙґ℮ḟℯ¢т |ᛊ| Ḱεερεґ & ☾αρтαḯη

════════════════════════

Balder had watched the tryouts with a careful eye. He was sure that the lineup would really change much from last year, but he figured he wanted to see the first years in other positions than just chasers. Which meant a bit of mental reorganization on his end. After a bit, he blew a whistle and gestured down, wincing as he realized that several of the beaters had been, well, beaten. Waiting for the team to land, he nodded at everyone and started handing out potions and water to the players that needed them. "Okay everyone! Nice job out there! We're going to take a rest for about twenty minutes, and after, I'm going to run a full game with you guys. Not everyone will be in the same positions as they were for the first part of tryouts, but it should give you a feel for another position if you want to try out for another at a later date."

After the break, Balder looked over the team. "Okay everyone, time for a switch up! Yellow team, your members are now Kiki, Chance, and Donella for chasers, Tegan and Lucien for beaters, Candace for the keeper, and Melody for the seeker. Black team, you now have Kazu, Lydia, and Laili for chasers. Beaters will be Nani and Elisabeth, keeper will be Charlie, and seeker will be Sherwood. While yes, there are quite a few of you in unfamiliar positions, I figure that at least in the first years, if you decide that you want to go into something else, this might give you an idea of what to practice on. Beaters, you won't be aiming at the seekers. They're still off limits, and if you need a potion, just signal me or Ivar, we're keeping an eye on things this time around." After that, Balder went ahead and released the balls and tossed up the quaffle, ready to intervene if necessary.

Yellow Team:
                                                  Chasers: Kiki, Donella, Chance
                                                  Beaters: Tegan, Elisabeth
                                                  Keeper: Candace
                                                  Seeker: Melody

Black Team:
                                                  Chasers: Kazu, Lydia, Laili
                                                  Beaters: Nani, Lucien
                                                  Keeper: Charlie
                                                  Seeker: Sherwood

AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +10 to Blocking the quaffle
                                                  Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Wow, my last year as captain. I wonder how I'll do?
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                  If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                  The only difference is
                                                  To let love replace all our hate

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

Miss GryffindorK

oyehh

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

Kungfudemoness

Julian Galaksylph

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 9, 7, 3, 2, 6, 8, 5, 5, 9 Total: 59 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:59 pm
It's not simple to say
Most days I don't recognize me
It's not easy to know
I'm not anything like I used to be
Although it's true
I was never attention's sweet center
I still remember that girl

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fourth year │ hufflepuff

Lydia preferred playing keeper, but seeing how no one had even gotten to her goals last time round... She sighed and shot up in the air for the quaffle

OOC:
Position: Black Team Chaser
Mods: +4 Scoring and Stealing
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Username

She's imperfect, but she tries
She is good, but she lies
She is hard on herself
She is broken and won't ask for help
She is messy, but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is gone, but she used to be mine

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:44 pm

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxHUFFLEPUFFxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxDATING EVE MCHALENxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody landed when a break was called and rested her mind and body. When the new teams were stated she nodded her head. The girl took off and immediately began seeking the snitch.

Position: YELLOW Seeker
                                                          Modifiers: +8 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          0-0
                                                          -/3
                                                          -/2

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We saw brilliance, when the world, was asleep
                                                        There are things that we can have, but can't keep
                                                        The reminders pull the floor from your feet
                                                        In the kitchen, one more chair than you need oh
                                                        And you're angry, and you should be, it's not fair
                                                        Just 'cause you can't see it, doesn't mean it, isn't there

Tegan landed on the ground and stretched out her muscles quietly. She was excited to play a real match... even if it was just a tryouts match. When the new teams were stated she blinked in confusion. She was a beater and so was Nani this round! On opposite teams too. She wasn't sure how she felt about sending iron balls at her team mates. She took off and looked around for the rest of the teams. She noticed Lydia going for the toss up and aimed a bludger at her, swinging as hard as her little arms could.

Position: YELLOW Beater
                                                        AC: 12
                                                        Modifiers: +2 to steal/throw
                                                        Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC to hit
                                                        Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                        Above 15 to save.
                                                        0-0

If they say
                                                        Who cares if one more light goes out?
                                                        In a sky of a million stars
                                                        It flickers, flickers
                                                        Who cares when someone's time runs out?
                                                        If a moment is all we are
                                                        We're quicker, quicker
                                                        Who cares if one more light goes out?
                                                        Well I do

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:36 am
                                              datexxx
                                              space(☿) Lυcιєη Mαякσν
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce PurebloodHufflepuff First YearDancer

spaceThe world is spinning too fast, I'm buying lead Nike shoes
                                              spaceTo keep myself tethered, to the days I try to lose
                                              spaceMy mama said to slow down: You must make your own shoes
                                              spaceStop dancing to the music of Gorillaz in a happy mood
                                              spaceKeeping my groove on, bay do de bop

Lucien was a bit in a pout when Laili and Candace were just so quick that Tegan didn't get the chance to score even once. But he immediately let go of it, because he was confident that Tegan will get her spotlight soon and hey, it's their job to do it. So Lucien can say that they're doing it professionally. After taking a break and getting a bat, he flew up to the air and squinted his eyes for a potential target. Tegan didn't get to hit Lydia, but it was worse when she hit herself that it made Lucien wince in sympathy. So, he decided to give ti a try and aim the bludger at Liddie.

spaceHere you go, get the cool- get the cool shoeshine!
                                              spaceThere's a monkey in the jungle watching a vapour trail
                                              spaceCaught up in the conflict between its brain and his tail
                                              spaceAnd if time's an elimination then we got nothing to lose
                                              spacePlease repeat the message: It's the music that we choose

with [Hufflepuff Team] at [Pitch]
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

Position : Black Team Beater (with Tegan)
                                              AC : DD + NF = 14
                                              Modifiers : +2 for Stealing
                                              Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                              Lives : O O O
                                              Final Roll : 11

Aiming at : Lydia Spencer

Reminders :

< If you beat their AC, you take the ball into your team's possession. >
                                              < Steal during Interceptions between either Keeper and Chaser, or Chaser and Chaser in ball passing.>

OOC xxx
                                              ((ooc))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games