Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round
Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down
Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn
I just want some action so gimme my turn

Charlie missed the first swipe mabye this time he could.

Position: Seeker
                                          AC: 14 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+1 experience +1 AF1)
                                          Modifiers: +4 (Catching Quaffle) +4 (Spotting) + 2 everything else
                                          Special Skills: Hold the Line, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                          Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                          19+ to spot
                                          22+ to catch
                                          Total roll: 18 (almost buddy almost)
                                          3/3 pursuit
                                          2/2 catching it

Ooc: 6 hr rule rocks lol

Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy
                                          It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you
                                          It's looking like another bad comedy
                                          Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:15 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                              datexxx
                                              space(☿) Lυcιєη Mαякσν
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce PurebloodHufflepuff First YearDancer

spaceThe world is spinning too fast, I'm buying lead Nike shoes
                                              spaceTo keep myself tethered, to the days I try to lose
                                              spaceMy mama said to slow down: You must make your own shoes
                                              spaceStop dancing to the music of Gorillaz in a happy mood
                                              spaceKeeping my groove on, bay do de bop

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien tired not to swear regardless of language when Laili just stole the ball from him, he went to chase to get it back

Username: Julian Galaksylph
                                              Character's Name: Lucien Markov
                                              House: Hufflepuff
                                              Year: One
                                              Advanced Flying I: N
                                              Advanced Flying II: N
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                              Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                              First Choice Position: Chaser
                                              Second Choice Position: Anywhere

spaceHere you go, get the cool- get the cool shoeshine!
                                              spaceThere's a monkey in the jungle watching a vapour trail
                                              spaceCaught up in the conflict between its brain and his tail
                                              spaceAnd if time's an elimination then we got nothing to lose
                                              spacePlease repeat the message: It's the music that we choose

with [Hufflepuff Team] at [Pitch]
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

Position : Black Team Chaser (Kazu and Tegan)
                                              AC : DD + NF = 14
                                              Modifiers : +2 for Stealing, +0 for Goaling
                                              Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                              Lives : O O O
                                              Final Roll : 11 + 3 = 14 (Success)

No. of Posts to Goals : x/3

Reminders :

< If you beat their AC, you take the ball into your team's possession. >
                                              < Steal during Interceptions between either Keeper and Chaser, or Chaser and Chaser in ball passing.>

OOC xxx
                                              ((ooc))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:24 pm
                                              datexxx
                                              space(☿) Lυcιєη Mαякσν

Lucien smirked at himself when he narrowly succeed and went for the goals.

Final Roll : xy

No. of Posts to Goals : 1/3

Reminders :

< Steal during Interceptions between either Keeper and Chaser, or Chaser and Chaser in ball passing.>

OOC xxx
                                              ((ooc))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:30 pm
I'm standing on the edge
And everything I know-oh-oh
Is blown away
Life is upside down
But anyway it go-oh-ohs
I'll work it out

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fιrѕт Yeαr

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili groaned as the quaffle was stolen by Lucien before she even managed to get farther down the pitch. She made a wide turn and flew back to get the quaffle back in possession.

Position: Yellow Chaser
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 to Swipe, +2 to Catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: 9
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Here we go!
One, two, three...
I'm ready for tomorrow
Tomorrow starts today
There ain't no map to follow
But I'm with you all the way

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:23 pm

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxHUFFLEPUFFxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxDATING EVE MCHALENxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody was almost there. She was determined to catch the snitch first.

AC: 18
                                                          Modifiers: +8 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          0-0
                                                          3/3
                                                          -/2

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:07 pm
User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Come on Lizzy, it's still around here. She tried to encourage herself. She couldn't be the only one to not find a snitch, she really didn't want to.

H U F F L E P U F FxxS E E K E R
                                                        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                        sharp eyesdeft dodgergreat catch
                                                        AC: 12Modifiers: +2
                                                        xx
                                                        Chasing: 0/3Spotting: 0/2
                                                        Final Roll: 17 (failed)

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxother team hopefuls
                                                            f e e l i n gxxanxiousxxxxxw e a r i n gxxpractise clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:59 pm
Fifth Year
Team Chaser - - -
Photographer - - -

Location : Quiddtich Pitch - Hufflepuff Tryouts

Candace failed to steal the ball from Kazu. When he went to pass it off to Lucien, Laili caught the ball. However, Lucien stole the ball quickly back. It was now in his hands and Candace decided to try to get the ball back. Racing over to him she tried stealing the quaffle from Lucien.

With : Hufflepuffs... Yellow Team

Attire : Tryout Clothes

OOC : Chaser - Team Yellow
                                                  Stealing / Passing: Lucien - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 27 (steal)
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting, +5 Blocking (Exp + Flying)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams:
                                                  Yellow Team:
                                                  Chasers: Candace, Nani, Laili
                                                  Beaters: Ivar, Donella
                                                  Keeper: Lydia

Black Team:
                                                  Chasers: Kazu, Tegan, Lucien
                                                  Beaters: Kiki, Chance
                                                  Keeper: Sherwood

Seekers: Melody, Charlie, Lizzie

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:02 pm
Fifth Year
Team Chaser - - -
Photographer - - -

Success! Candace had slightly redeemed herself for missing earlier. Smiling she headed for goal. She just needed to hold onto the ball. Since she was usually pretty good at holding onto it she wasn't too worried.

Stealing / Passing: - - - - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --

Teams:
                                                  Yellow Team:

Black Team:

Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:07 am
User Image
User Image

Uuuuuggh he lost sight of the snitch. Growling a bit to himself he started the search again.

19+ to spot
                                          22+ to catch
                                          Total roll: 18 (almost!)
                                          0/3 pursuit
                                          0/2 catching it

Ooc:

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:55 am
                                              Autumn 2038

space(✶) Iᴠᴀʀ Eʀɪᴋssᴏɴ
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce MugglebornSixth Year HufflepuffVice Captain, Team Beater

spaceI saw you dance by the fire, right through the shadows that you fear
                                              space'Til no one was here; I held the light left behind you
                                              spaceYou whispered something in my ear- told me all was clear.
                                              spaceI held the pieces of you lost and left alone,
                                              spaceI saw the days when you were empty on your own.

Ivar wasn't lost, he was scanning for good targets- apparently Kazuki made himself a good one. Angling at the bludger, he swung his bat hoping to hit at his yearmate's location

spaceThe simple way that you're moving, I'd wait for hours 'til you'd call
                                              spaceRemember me at all? I parted ways with the sunlight,
                                              spaceI'd know the songs that you would sing, the memories you would bring.
                                              spaceI held the pieces of you lost and left alone,
                                              spaceI saw the days when you were empty on your own.

WITH [Hufflepuff Team] AT [Pitch]

Position : Yellow Beater
                                              AC : 10 + 2 (DD) + 2 (NF) + 3 (EXP) + 3 (AF 1&2) = 20
                                              Modifiers : Hitting ( +8 )
                                              Special Skills : Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                              Final Roll : 5 + 8 = 13 (Fail)

Targeting : Kazuki
                                              Defending : --------

Reminders :

<16^ to reach, hit, and save the player>

OOC xxx
                                              ((1 - "Given that you're going to graduate next year, I was thinking of who I should promote someone as Vice Captain? Or was it too early to think about?" ))

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:59 am
                                              datexxx
                                              space(☿) Lυcιєη Mαякσν

"What the hell." Lucien snapped his fingers in exasperation when Candance swooped in to steal him but then again, just because he was calm didn't mean he didn't get to freak out. Turning his broom, he went back to steal it.

Final Roll : 12 + 2 =14 (Fail)

No. of Posts to Goals : 0/3

Reminders :

OOC xxx
                                              ((ooc))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Darn where is that snitch. Charlie continued to search

19+ to spot
                                          22+ to catch
                                          Total roll: 5
                                          0/3 pursuit
                                          0/2 catching it

Ooc:

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:42 pm
User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

This was just frustrating, where could that snitch be? Lizzy glared around as she continued her search. So far, it looked like Charlie had lost sight of it, but not Melody.

H U F F L E P U F FxxS E E K E R
                                                        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                        sharp eyesdeft dodgergreat catch
                                                        AC: 12Modifiers: +2
                                                        xx
                                                        Chasing: 0/3Spotting: 0/2
                                                        Final Roll: 11 (failed)

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxother team hopefuls
                                                            f e e l i n gxxanxiousxxxxxw e a r i n gxxpractise clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

username

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:20 pm
Fifth Year
Team Chaser - - -
Photographer - - -

"Sorry Lucien," Candace replied back to the first year. She wasn't about to let up just because he was a first year. Even if she did feel bad for taking the ball for him. Continuing to the goal she was almost there. Thinking about holding onto the ball or not, Candace decided to be a good team player. "Nani catch!" She called to her as she tossed the ball. Let's see what she could do going head to head against Sherwood.

Stealing / Passing: Nani - 2/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --

Teams:
                                                  Yellow Team:

Black Team:

Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝐻𝒶𝓁𝒻-𝐵𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

Nani followed her teammates, feeling a bit bad that she wasn't better at stealing. As they neared the goals, the older blonde girl called out to her to... catch?! Nani caught the Quaffle from the air, eyes wide. She had to try and make a goal?! Biting her lip, Nani threw at the goals, silently hoping she'd make the goal.

Cara MiaKitty

Yellow Team Chaser
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 {Stealing} +2 {Scoring}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:16 {xxxxx}
3/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games