Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:29 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Se¢øиđ Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи space

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ﹐
                                                  Cᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜ
                                                  Lᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
                                                  Aʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ--
                                                  Cᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇʏᴇs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
                                                  Iɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ivar was excited to get himself on the team again but first... He knew that running to halls wasn't exactly a good idea, that would be a waste of energy. He knew, however, that he would impress the new captain with stride. Well, Hannah was a great beater, he'll give her that, but he didn't mind being a reserve for a while. Time could always wait, right?

He had Austmar's old (and still working broom) and a new pair of neat-arse gloves. Austmar even gave him his beater bat, too, and it was quite a relief that Matteo finally let him be. Well, after all, Ivar could do it and he was pretty sure his brors knew that as well, right? "Hi Zeph! Cool weather, huh? Congrats on being captain, by the way! Who'll be the VC, now?" Would it be Emma? Or Hannah? Both of them would do great. Well, Layton could have done well but he thought his eyepatch would be a bad idea for the team, not that he doubt about his abilities or anything.

Username: Jade Galaksylph
                                                  Character's Name: Ivar Torbjorn Eriksson
                                                  House: Hufflepuff
                                                  Year: 2nd
                                                  Advanced Flying I: No
                                                  Advanced Flying II: No
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  First Choice Position: Beater
                                                  Second Choice Position: I don't know? Anything that works in my forte? Just be smart about it?

Tʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ﹐
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ
                                                  Fᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴀ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ﹐
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ
                                                  Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɴ﹐ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴏᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ?
                                                  Wʜʏ﹐ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ғᴀʟʟ? Oʜ﹐ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?

ωι†h [the squad] α† [the pitch]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                  out of character

Position : Beater
                                                  AC : 10 + 2 (DD) + 2 (NF) + 1 (EXP) = 15
                                                  Modifiers : Hitting +3
                                                  Special Skills : Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Lives : O O O
                                                  Final Roll :

Reminders :

<16^ to reach, hit, and save the player>

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:31 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxPuff Team
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervicited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

¢σмє σи в α в у נυѕт ρ α я т у ωιтн м є xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ℓєт ℓ σ σ ѕ є αи∂ ѕ є т уσυя вσ∂у f я є є xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ℓ є α ν є уσυя ѕιтυαтισиѕ αт тнє ∂ σ σ я xxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ ωнєи уσυ ѕтєρ ι и ѕ ι ∂ є נυмρ σи тнє f ℓ σ σ я xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiera was practically bouncing as she made her way out onto the pitch. She had no clue what she was doing, really, but she knew that the Hufflepuff team probably needed players, and therefore she was going to do her part for her house and tryout... Mostly for Balder. He hadn't exactly asked, but he had been talking to her about his worries that the team would be short, and being the excellent friend she was, she was more than happy to assist. She slowed slightly as she got onto the field, though, noticing that her friend hadn't arrived yet. Oh, well. He'd be here soon, she figured. In the meantime, she apparently had a form to fill out. The dark-skinned girl grinned widely at Zeph as she took the paper, and filled it out quickly, handing it back to him with a flourish. "I've only got half an idea how to do any of this stuff but I'm here if you need me," she said cheerfully. Truth be told, she only knew the barest bones of how to play this game. She'd tried reading Quidditch Throughout the Ages and gotten horribly bored. She figured Balder could give her the actual details. It wasn't like the first game was going to happen right after tryouts wrapped up. She had time to learn. She doubted she'd be very good, since she was new, but at least it was a body on a broom on the field. If they didn't have enough players, the didn't get to play, and that wasn't fair. So, she was more than happy to at the very least help fill out the roster to ensure they could play.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ℓєт'ѕ gєт ιт ¢ я υ и к, ωє gσииα' нανє f υ и υρ σи ιи тнιѕ ∂αи¢ є я у
                                                          xxxxxx ωє gσт уα σ ρ є и, иσω уα f ℓ σ αт ι и' ѕσ уσυ gσтѕ тσ ∂ α и ¢ є fσя м є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ∂σи'т иєє∂ иσ н α т є я α т ι σ и, нσℓℓєяαтιи' ιи тнιѕ ∂ α и ¢ є я у
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ℓєт'ѕ gєт ιт ρ є я ¢ σ ℓ α т ι и', ωнιℓє уσυ'яє ω α ι т ι и g, ѕσ נυѕт ∂ α и ¢ є fσя м є

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                                          Character's Name: Kiera Murdoch
                                                          Year: Third
                                                          Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                          Advanced Flying II: Currently enrolled
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                          Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
                                                          First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                          Second Choice Position: Whatever's needed!

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxSixth Year

The sixth year walked out onto the pitch, a gathering of others meeting toward the center with the Captain. Lionel was not surprised to see Layton's captainship was revoked because of his lack of attendance. But he was a little more surprised that the older boy wasn't there at all. Had he given up on the team? It would be a hard hit but they did have a backup seeker who had game experience...which was nice.

He did ruminate on the ordeal any longer and went to sign the papers. He waved to Zeph and gave his Hufflepuff compatriot a hello, the other boy being appointed captain. "Nice to see you man," he said, nodding his head towards him.

Position: Keeper
AC: 18
Modifiers: +10 To Saves
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch
Roll:
Final Roll #:
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

Username: RedEagleEye007
Character's Name: Lionel Lira
Year: Sixth
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II Yes
Years od Previous Quidditch playing: 5
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position I guess seeker if it is needed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:24 pm
User Image
                                                  Although I would like our world to change
                                                  It helps me to appreciate
                                                  Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

✝ℌїґḓ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ ✔ї¢ε ☾αρтαḯη |ᛊ| Ḱεερεґ

════════════════════════

Balder walked onto the pitch, seeing Kiki already there and grinning and waving at her before he walked over to grab a form. However, before he could, Zeph was already shaking his head and nodding over to the side. "Um, okay? Sure. What's up?" He followed the taller teen over to the side, where Zeph could watch the rest of the team while talking to him. He wondered what was going on and bit his lip. Zeph however wasn't apparently going to beat around the bush. The two discussed things for a bit, Balder confused before he realized what was happening. Wait, Zeph wanted to make him vice captain? He asked why, but Zeph just shrugged and told him that he thought he'd be the best person for the job.

He walked away from the conversation a bit confused still, but he decided to shrug it off as he walked over to Kiki and shook his head.
                                                  "Okay, that was the weirdest conversation I ever had. I guess Zeph decided I'm good enough to be the vice captain. Also, you came!" He shrugged before he grinned and wrapped his arms around Kiki in a hug before he let go. "This is going to be cool! I finally get to play with one of my friends in my year instead of against them! This is going to be great!"

AC: 14
                                                  Modifiers: +6 to Blocking the quaffle
                                                  Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Wait, what? Vice captain???
                                                  OOC:

Thor

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                  If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                  The only difference is
                                                  To let love replace all our hate

Cara MiaKItty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:19 pm
User Image
User Image
Fιrѕт Yeαr Hυғғlepυғғ

Skylar didn't know why she was here. Maybe it was to gain a new hobby and make new friends. Perhaps it was to get closer to her brother, who played for the Slytherin team. She didn't know. All she knew was her house's team needed members, and she wanted to help, for some reason. So with a broom she had borrowed from the school in her arms, Skylar cautiously made her way across the field towards the other players. She didn't know many of their names, mostly recognizing some of them from the common room. The miniscule girl filled out her application and turned it, then wandered off to stretch out. She didn't want to get hurt on her first day on the Pitch.

Username: The Shiny Furret
                                                  Character's Name: Skylar Macclellan
                                                  Year: First
                                                  Advanced Flying I: no
                                                  Advanced Flying II: no
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  Second Choice Position: In the stands please

Hufflepuff Chaser
                                                  Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                  AC: 12 | Mods: +2
                                                  To the Goals: -/3
                                                  Final Roll: - - -
                                                  | |

She sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style.
                                                  And they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind.
                                                  Nothing in this world could ever bring them down.
                                                  Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background.
                                                  And she says, "I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
                                                  'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
                                                  I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."

x x x x

OOC: . . .

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:26 pm
User Image
                                                                Hope that you spend your days,
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                And when that sun goes down,
                                                                Hope you raise your cup
                                                                Oh, I wish that I could witness
                                                                All your joy and all your pain
                                                                But until my moment comes, I'll say...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Quidditch Team
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out again
                                                                What am I thinking? I'm late!
                                                                What am I wearing? Second Year Uniform

Kazu was running late. He knew he was running late. He ran onto the pitch, having overslept and waylaid by a trick stair before finally getting to the pitch. He huffed, blinking when he saw who the captain was and looked around for Layton. When he didn't see him, Kazu frowned before he walked over to grab a form.

Username: Red Hot Missy
                                                                Character's Name: Kazuki Kimura
                                                                Year: 2
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                Second Choice Position: Any

OOC:

Position: Chaser
                                                                AC: 13
                                                                Modifiers: +3 for stealing, +3 for goals
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                That this world could give
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:50 pm
User Image
                                                  Take all of your wasted honor
                                                  Every little past frustration
                                                  Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                  Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 || 𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃

════════════════════════

Zeph shifted a bit, very much aware that his height was going to make him the most noticeable person on the pitch. Well, whatever. Either way, it was good, since he could actually be heard and seen easily enough. He cleared his throat to get everyone's attention before going into everything. "Hey everyone. Um, I guess I'm supposed to make some sort of speech here, but I'm not good at that, so I figured I should introduce myself for those who don't know me. I'm Zephyros Whitethorne, and please, just call me Zeph. It makes it easier, since my name's a mouthful and I know it. Anyway, I'm the captain for Hufflepuff, and my vice captain is the bouncing ball of sunshine over there, Balder Borson. Um, yeah, anyway. We're going to actually kind of do a game for tryouts this year, with two different teams. We have enough players, so might as well make this a pickup game for quidditch, right? Anyway. Yellow team is going to have Kiera and Kazu for chasers, Hannah as the beater, Melody as the seeker, and Candace as the keeper. For the Black team, we're going to have Emma and Skylar for chasers, Ivar for the beater, Lionel for the seeker, and Balder for the keeper. Um, I am sorry Lionel, but your position's already filled unless you want reserve, but you're more than welcome to try out for seeker if you want. In any case, we're gonna do a couple of laps around the field before the game starts." Well, that wasn't painful. He waited until everyone completed their laps before he went ahead and started the game, releasing the balls and tossing up the quaffle.

Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8
                                                  Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: # # # #
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: Please tell me that we have enough players this year...
                                                  OOC: If you need any help in playing the game, please don't hesitate to ask me any questions you might have or refer to this thread.
                                                  Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                  And your faith is broken
                                                  Even as the eyes are closing
                                                  Do it with a heart wide open

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset

Red Hot Missy

The Shiny Furret

Jade Galaksylph

Graydon Ironshield

The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:07 pm
User Image
User Image
Fιrѕт Yeαr Hυғғlepυғғ

Skylar finished up her stretching and headed over to the Captain. He called for a meeting, which was more of an introduction of anything, that she appreciated because she didn't know who he was, or who anyone on the team was really. She had been placed on the Black team as a Chaser, so after finishing her laps, she grabbed her school broom and took off. Flying had come easy to her, thankfully. When the Quaffle was tossed, Skylar dove in for it.

Black Team Chaser
                                                  Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                  AC: 12 | Mods: +2
                                                  To the Goals: -/3
                                                  Final Roll: - - -
                                                  | |

She sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style.
                                                  And they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind.
                                                  Nothing in this world could ever bring them down.
                                                  Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background.
                                                  And she says, "I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
                                                  'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
                                                  I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Yellow Team: Chasers- Kiera, Kazu, Beater- Hannah, Seeker- Melody, Keeper- Candance
Black Team: Chasers- Emma, Skylar, Beater- Ivar, Seeker- Lionel, Keeper- Balder

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Shiny Furret rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 10, 4, 2, 4, 8, 7, 4, 8, 5 Total: 60 (10-100)

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:08 pm
Hush I know how to play >.>;;  
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:12 pm
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody was assigned to the Yellow team and grinned as the game started. Apparently Layton had been kicked off the team or something? Interesting. Anyways she was excited to play. With Layton gone she had a pretty high chance of getting starter. Her only competition was Lionel their former keeper. He was older than her sure, but he'd never played Seeker before. She began looking for the snitch silently.

Position: Yellow Team Seeker
                                                          AC: 13
                                                          Modifiers: +3 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxSixth Year

Lionel was a bit aggravated to say the least, but he chose to keep silent as he was forced to try out for seeker. He'd been keeper for so long, he wasn't even sure he could play anything else. But, he would try his hardest...for the good of the team. Maybe he could play it, but part of him was in extreme doubt about it. He nodded his head to Zeph, reviewing what he even was supposed to do. He had to catch the snitch...and watch out for bludgers. He stretched himself out a bit, not expecting to do well at all.

He completed a few laps before taking off to start searching for the golden ball.

Position: Seeker
Modifiers: +6 To Spotting, +8 to Catching
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch
Roll: 6
Final Roll #: 12
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:52 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Se¢øиđ Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи space

Wᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ﹐
                                                  Cᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜ
                                                  Lᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
                                                  Aʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ--
                                                  Cᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇʏᴇs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
                                                  Iɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

Ivar tilted his head promptly from left to right as if he was expecting a sound of a crack, smiling as the try-outs has begun. Well, this should be fun! And much to his surprise, Zeph announced the Vice Captain was Balder-- but nevertheless, Ivar was happy for him. "Ooooh, this is a good surprise. Congrats on being VC, Balder!" He said ethusiastically before getting on to stretching and warm-ups, taking whatever advice his brother said before playing the games. After finishing his laps, he grabbed his broom and flew off with his beater bat.

He aimed at the bludger and attempted to target Kazu as a good start. Nothing personal.

Tʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ﹐
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ
                                                  Fᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴀ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ﹐
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ
                                                  Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɴ﹐ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴏᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ?
                                                  Wʜʏ﹐ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ғᴀʟʟ? Oʜ﹐ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?

ωι†h [the Black team] α† [the pitch]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                  out of character

Position : Black Team's Beater
                                                  AC : 10 + 2 (DD) + 2 (NF) + 1 (EXP) = 15
                                                  Modifiers : Hitting +3
                                                  Special Skills : Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Lives : O O X
                                                  Final Roll : 2 +3 (Nope, super miss/lost life)

Target : Kazu
                                                  Defending : ----

Reminders :

<16^ to reach, hit, and save the player>

Diamond Wales

Red Hot Missy

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:53 am
[Missed the dice oops]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:17 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                  Location : Quidditch Pitch - Hufflepuff Try-outs

“Hey, Hannah.” Emma greeted her friend and housemate. With Balder named vice captain and Zeph apparently named captain for the year they were off to the races. Listening to the game plan she was more then ready for try-outs. With the practice game set, Emma did her laps before getting into position. She was ready for the toss up and luckily so was Skylar. Watching as Skylar went for the toss, Emma held back allowing the younger girl a go at it. If she were needed she would be there for backup.

With: Other Puffs... Black Team

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Black Team Chaser
                                                  Stealing or Passing : --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams
                                                  Yellow Team
                                                  Chasers : Kiera and Kazu
                                                  Beaters : Hannah
                                                  Seeker : Melody
                                                  Keeper : Candace

Black team
                                                  Chasers : Emma and Skylar
                                                  Beaters : Ivar
                                                  Seeker : Lionel
                                                  Keeper : Balder

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:29 am
User Image
First Year

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Hufflepuff Try-outs

Candace was so happy to be there. Even if she didn't know what she was doing, the first year wanted to try it. Quidditch was a wizarding sport and since she liked sports she had to give it a go. Sure she could fail but Candace wasn't afraid, she'd be the Ace of the game if she had anything to say about it. Course that wouldn't happen over night. It would require learning from everyone else who knew what they were doing. Though from what she recalled Keepers guarded the goals, like a goalie.

After Candace did her laps she took her spot guarding the goal. Worst case scenario she didn't do so great and got put as a reserve. Though that didn't bother the first year. She'd still be apart of the team, that much she knew. Unless they really didn't like her... but she was sure that wouldn't happen.

With : Other Players... (Alana, Minako & Kimi in the stands)

Attire : Try-out Clothes

OOC : Yellow Team Keeper
                                                  Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: +2 AC, +2 Stealing, +2 Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams
                                                  Yellow Team
                                                  Chasers : Kiera and Kazu
                                                  Beaters : Hannah
                                                  Seeker : Melody
                                                  Keeper : Candace

Black team
                                                  Chasers : Emma and Skylar
                                                  Beaters : Ivar
                                                  Seeker : Lionel
                                                  Keeper : Balder

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games