Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 6:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sєνєηтн ƳєαяHυƒƒℓєρυƒƒƤяєƒєcт αη∂ Hєα∂ Ɓσу

Lyall flew after Emma, having stopped to listen to Rider's new instructions. The boy bit his lip and continued in his path, hoping to steal from the fourth year.

Position: Chaser
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 (Stealing and Shooting)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: [⋇] [⋇] [⋇]
Total Roll: 16 {Failed}
To the Goals: x/3
{OoC}

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 6:32 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Location : Hufflepuff Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Emma veered out of the way of Lyall, the fourth year moved towards the goal. She got up close prepared her shot. Turning to the right and throwing to the left, she hoped to get the shot passed Lionel.

With: Fellow Hufflepuffs...

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Emma, Lyall, Kazuki (Chaser) Balder, Lionel (Keeper) Shooting at Lionel
                                                        Stealing from --- - 3/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 17
                                                        AC: 17
                                                        Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting, +5 Other (Exp + Flying)
                                                        Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 8:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxFifth Year

Lionel lifted up in the air after Ryder's instructions. He would be seeing shots by the lone chaser, Emma. He got up in goals and watched the rest of the chasers go at it. Soon enough, Emma broke in on goal. He kept an eye on her body movement to read the shot. When she unleashed the shot, he moved diagonal to cut off its path.

Position: Keeper
Modifiers: +9 To Saves
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch
Roll: 11
Final Roll #: 20
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]  
RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 8:11 pm
(OOC: -_- Wrong dice. Sorry!)  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 8:14 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
HufflepuffFourth YearFourteen Years OldSingleReserve Beater

Seeing her shot just miss the evading target, Hannah tried to line up another shot at the target.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
AC:19
Modifiers: +7 to Hit/Deflect Bludgers
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Action: Swinging at a Bludger
Effect Value: 13
Results: Swing and a miss
Username

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 8:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxFifth Year

He read the shot pretty well, cutting its path and the quaffle seating into his palm comfortably. He took a look around at the chasers assigned to his side. He threw the quaffle to Lyall, receding back to the goal zone afterwards.

Position: Keeper
Modifiers: +9 To Saves
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch
Roll:
Final Roll #:

Miss GryffindorK

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyall watched Emma throw for the goals, and Lionel was able to catch rather easily. He clapped, stopping only when he realized the ball was headed for him. Somehow, he managed to catch, and he hurried to fly in the opposite direction.

Total Roll: __ {}
To the Goals: 1/3
{OoC}

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:12 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma watched as Lionel caught her shot. It had been a good shot and she was sad to see it didn't go through. At least she thought it was good. Though Lionel was good and she knew that. Smiling at him regardless she watched as he tossed it to Lyall. Heading after Lyall she planned on getting that ball back and trying again as she cut in to try and grab it.

Stealing from Lyall - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 15 (Steal)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:14 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

"Sorry Lyall!" Emma called to him as she popped the ball lose and turned back towards Lionel's goal. She needed to keep this up for sure. Rider would be so proud of her.

Stealing from --- - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: ---

Winsome Fey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:42 am
User Image
                                                                Hope that you spend your days,
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                And when that sun goes down,
                                                                Hope you raise your cup
                                                                Oh, I wish that I could witness
                                                                All your joy and all your pain
                                                                But until my moment comes, I'll say...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? The team
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out
                                                                What am I thinking? I think I can make it on?
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Kazu watched his shot be blocked, and then the quaffle was passed to another girl who had managed to try and score. He raced after, reaching out to try and grab the quaffle from her.

Username: Red Hot Missy
                                                                Character's Name: Kazuki Kimura
                                                                House: Hufflepuff
                                                                Year: 1
                                                                Advanced Flying I: No
                                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                First Choice Position: Any
                                                                Second Choice Position: Any

OOC: I had to ask about my stats, let me know if I got anything wrong!

AC: 12
                                                                Modifiers: +2 for stealing, +2 for goals
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                That this world could give
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:45 am
User ImageUser Image

Lyall blinked rapidly when Emma stole the quaffle, looking a bit lost. She called out an apology, but he knew he had to get back in the game. The male flew after Emma, watching Kazu try and miss. Maybe he could do it!

Total Roll: 19 {Steal!}
To the Goals: x/3
{OoC}

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:47 am
User ImageUser Image

Lyall yelped when he successfully managed to steal, then he turned to fly the opposite direction, back toward Balder. Maybe he'd do good! For now, he just had to protect the quaffle and prevent steals.

Total Roll: xx {xxxxxx}
To the Goals: 1/3
{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:29 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
HufflepuffFourth YearFourteen Years OldSingleReserve Beater

'I really need to shake the rust off,' thought Hannah, seeing her shot just miss the evading target again, Hannah tried to line up another shot at the target.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
AC:19
Modifiers: +7 to Hit/Deflect Bludgers
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Action: Swinging at a Bludger
Effect Value: 26
Results: Well, there's an improvement
Username

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:01 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ivar Torbjörn Eriksson
First Year Hufflepuff Muggleborn space

"I'd die for you," that's easy to say, we have a list of people that we would take
                                                    A bullet for them, a bullet for you, a bullet for everybody in this room
                                                    But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through, see many bullets coming through
                                                    Metaphorically, I'm the man but literally, I don't know what I'd do

Ivar felt his chest sore a lot when the bludger hit him so hard, which made him winced. He tried again after the pain gradually fainted.

"I'd live for you, " and that's hard to do
                                                    Even harder to say when you know it's not true
                                                    Even harder to write when you know that tonight
                                                    There were people back home who tried talking to you
                                                    But then you ignored them still, all these questions they're for real
                                                    Like, "Who would you live for? Who would you die for? And would you ever kill?"

With :: Siobhan "Hannah" Grey, Zephyros Whitethorne
                                                    Where :: Quidditch Pitch
                                                    Wearing :: Yellow-Green Hoodie with (Stolen) Biker Gloves

Out.Of.Character :: 8'DDDDDD

Position : Beater
                                                    AC : 10 + 2 (DD) + 2 (NF) = 14
                                                    Modifiers : Hitting +2
                                                    Special Skills : Natural Flying, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                    Lives : O O X
                                                    Final Roll : 18 + 2 - 1 = 19 (Neat Hit!)

Reminders :

<16^ to reach, hit, and save the player>

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyall flew further, hugging the Quaffle to his chest. He was lucky to have avoided steals so far, so perhaps he could make it to the goals.

Total Roll: xx {xxxxxx}
To the Goals: 2/3
{OoC}

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games