Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:22 pm
Ravenclaw Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Lola Mutan Ye

Team Vice Captain
Rhys Hamilton Blake

Keeper
Mordred Taylor Sefton

Chasers
Diantha Warlow
Glynn Llewellyn
Deus Whiteshade

Seeker
Rhys Hamilton Blake

Beaters
Lola Mutan Ye
Ahnna Atterberry

Reserves
Gavin Selwyn-Reserve Seeker
Grace Mitchell-Reserve Chaser

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:12 am
User Image
                                              The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
                                              Could it be that we have been this way before
                                              I know you don't think that I am trying
                                              I know you're wearing thin down to the core

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys settled himself down on the box that he'd drug out for the tryouts. He was already formulating something he figured would work for tryouts, if there were enough people for tryouts. He didn't like the idea that there wouldn't be, but he couldn't shake the feeling that with Lola gone, he was really hamstrung. He crossed his arms, managing to stifle his fingers before they started going off in gibberish. He was so not looking forward to this season, that was for sure. The sixth year sighed, raising a hand up to pinch the bridge of his nose. Hopefully he could see who he figured would be a good vice captain before anyone got to the pitch. He hated the idea of announcing it in front of the team. Hell, he hated the idea of speaking in front of everyone in general. He squashed down the part of him that tried to urge him to hide and instead shifted uneasily. This was going to be an unmitigated disaster, and he knew it.

[b]Username:[/b]
                                              [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                              [b]House:[/b]
                                              [b]Year:[/b]
                                              [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                              [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                              [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                              [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                              [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                              [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

AC: 18
                                              Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching
                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                              Lives: [x] [x] [x]
                                              Final Roll: --
                                              -/3 Catch Up
                                              -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: I am going to die today, aren't I?
                                              Taken By: Gideon Reid
                                              OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is not what I intended
                                              I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
                                              You always thought that I was stronger
                                              I may have failed
                                              But I have loved you from the start

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:06 pm
Blackbird claw, raven wing,
Under the red sunlight...
Long clothesline, two shirtsleeves,
Waving as we go by.
Hundred years, hundred more;
Someday we may see a-
Woman king, wristwatch time,
Slowing as she goes to sleep.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ fifth year prefect │ halfblood

Di was pleasantly surprised to find herself early to tryouts, preceded only by their captain. Now that she was an upperclassman, she figured that she didn't really need to worry much about making the team anymore, given her experience, and thus was more interested in seeing who showed up for tryouts this year and if there were any new faces. She also hadn't heard who the vice captain was, but maybe Rhys was waiting to see who actually arrived on the pitch before he decided? She said hello to the older boy as she took a form to fill out, and when she was done began her stretches.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Diantha Warlow
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Fifth
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Anywhere you need me

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Scoring, +5 Stealing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Black horse fly, lemonade,
Jar on the red ant hill...
Garden worm, cigarette,
Ash on the window sill.
Someday we may see a-
Woman king, sword in hand,
Swing at some evil and bleed.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ⓕⓘⓡⓢⓣ Ⓨⓔⓐⓡ Ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝⓒⓛⓐⓦ

As soon as he'd been cleared to fly, Dris hurried out to the quidditch pitch. He borrowed a school broom, wrinkling his nose with distaste at the age and model of the broom. Oh well, he couldn't get his own broom until next year, and he'd been saving up all his chore money to buy his very own. Bright eyes sparkling, Dris skipped to the pitch. There he saw a fellow he assumed to be the Captain. "Hello! I'm Dris Abrams! And I'm super duper excited for trying out!" He grinned and grabbed the paperwork, using his favorite (and slightly damaged by paint) quill to fill out all his information. When he was done, he handed it in, standing by the side with the biggest smile he could muster.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
Character's Name: Driskol Abrams
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1 (MTA)
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Chaser (but preferably Seeker)

AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 {Stealing} +3 {Shooting}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, +1 Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxxx}
x/3
Lives: [✵] [✵] [✵]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:58 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔰 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔢xx
Second Year Ravenclaw Muggleborn Chaser xxxxx

User Image

xxxHello darkness, my old friend- I've come to talk with you again
                                              xxxxxxBecause a vision softly creeping, left its seeds while I was sleeping
                                              xxxxxxxxxAnd the vision that was planted in my brain, still remains within the sound of silence
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxIn restless dreams I walked alone, narrow streets of cobblestone

xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Deaus came to the field with a smile on his face. Oh how he missed flying, it was another reason being a muggleborn sucked. He hoped he was still good enough to play he might be out of practice. "Ok Deaus you can do this." The boy said to himself as he walked up to the white haired captain and smiled before signing in.

Username:Xistund
                                              Character's Name: Deaus Whiteshade
                                              Year: 2
                                              Advanced Flying I: Signed up, I should be on the list somewhere.
                                              Advanced Flying II: Nope
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                              First Choice Position: Chaser.
                                              Second Choice Position: No clue, just put me anywhere!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx

'Neath the halo of a street lamp, I turned my collar to the cold and dampxxx
                                              When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon lightxxxxxx
                                              That split the night, and touched the sound of silencexxxxxxxxx
                                              And in the naked light I saw, ten thousand people, maybe morexxxxxxxxxxxx

(( ooc : text here ))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:55 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Third Year RavenclawMetamorphmagus

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                  you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                  Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                  We'll I'm empty.
                                                                  You're empty.

Ahnna walked onto the pitch. Most of her gear was already on and she only had her broom grasped in her hand along with her beater bat. She quietly filled out the paperwork necessary and walked over to hand it to Rhys. She knew he didn't like talking much, which was a struggle for her since she was so talkative. "How's it feel being captain? You think we'll win this year?"

Position: Beater
                                                                  Modifiers: +7 to swings
                                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                  Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                  Above AC to hit
                                                                  Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                                  Above 15 to save.
                                                                  0-0

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                                  Character's Name: Ahnna Atterberry
                                                                  Year: Fourth
                                                                  Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                                  Any Special Skill:Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                  First Choice Position: Beater
                                                                  Second Choice Position: Beater

She's like a rock
                                                                  and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                  to hold on to.
                                                                  And there's gotta be,
                                                                  gotta be something more than this.
                                                                  In a life full of exits and entrances.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:27 pm

Mood: Lightly nervous
Companions: himself
Thoughts: alright let see if i can be on the team!

User Image

════════════════════════

Hikaru made it to the quidditch pitch. Ever since he got here he had been keeping an eye out for tryouts. He was quite the fan and wanted to play, and if he was good maybe even after hogwarts he could too. But for now he was getting ahead of himself. He hadn't even made the team yet. He grabbed a old looking broom and held it for a second. 'Ok broom i know you seen a lot of other student try out, just help me out too please?' He thought mostly to psych himself up. He doubted the broom could understand him but hey what did it hurt. He carried the broom out to the field. and walked over to the people that seemed to be running the tryouts "Hi, my names Hikaru and I was hoping to tryout" He was handed a sheet to fill out and he filled it in before handing it back

Username: Kungfudemoness
Character's Name: Hikaru Nakano
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
Second Choice Position: Keeper

════════════════════════

Ooc:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:51 am
User Image
                                                When everything you do
                                                Don't seem to matter.
                                                You try but it's no use
                                                Your world is getting blacker.

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn stepped onto the field and looked toward Rhys. His mouth in a firm line, he just picked up a form silently and filled it out. Handing it back, he settled back and waited, thinking he might as well try and relax before tryouts started.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                Character's Name: Glynn Llewellyn
                                                Year: Third
                                                Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                Second Choice Position: I guess chaser?

AC: 14
                                                Modifiers: +4 to Stealing, +4 to Scoring
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥
                                                -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: .................................
                                                OOC:

Ash

I'm running out of time
                                                For me to break this.
                                                I'm tired of feeling like
                                                I'm never gonna make it.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:11 am
User Image
User Image

Gavin felt... tall. He had grown a few distinct inches over the past few months, so much so, he'd wake up from bouts of growing pains. His da' said it was nothing out of the ordinary, he's a growing boy, after all. But his mum said it had nothing to do with his growth, and everything to do with him running, climbing and jumping all day. But his knees and calfs didn't hurt now, thankfully. His long limbs stretched awkwardly in front of him as he raced down the field to catch up with the rest of his teammates. ”I hope I'm not late!” He said, leaning on his broom with one hand while taking the sign in sheet with his right.

Username: Essy ze Ninja
        Character's Name: Gavin Selwyn
        Year: Third
        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
        Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Quid MTA
        First Choice Position: Seeker
        Second Choice Position: Any

[Translations://xXxXx]

╔════════════════════╗
AC: 15
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%
(+5 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
0 of 3 to chase
0 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
00 - 00
╚════════════════════╝

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:50 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rhys swallowed nervously, clenching his hands into fists as he realized that yes, he was that nervous and his fingers were signing nonsense again. Sighing, he spotted Ahnna get onto the pitch and, after nodding his head jerkily at those who spoke to him, swallowed again and approached the young metamorphmagus. He took a deep breath and tried to calm his nerves before he spoke, but realized he was failing that badly. Wincing instead, he started to sign as he spoke, figuring that it would calm his nerves down a bit. Maybe. "Hey, um, A-ahnna. I um, I was wondering, um, well, yeah, wondering if you w-wanted to be t-the vice-captain? Um, you can say no if y-you want, I um, I j-just thought that, um, you wouldn't m-mind and y-you seem to be g-good and..." Was he rambling? Oh Merlin, he was rambling. Swallowing thickly, he shut his mouth with an audible snap and clenched his hands into fists before he made an even bigger fool of himself.

[b]Username:[/b]
                                              [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                              [b]House:[/b]
                                              [b]Year:[/b]
                                              [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                              [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                              [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                              [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                              [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                              [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

-/3 Catch Up
                                              -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

I may have failed

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:00 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Third Year RavenclawMetamorphmagus

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                  you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                  Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                  We'll I'm empty.
                                                                  You're empty.

Ahnna grinned at his stuttering. If she didn't know he was gayer than gay could be she would have probably found him cute at one point... though she tended to find most people cute. Being pansexual came with perks like that she supposed. When he asked her to be his Vice Captain, she immediately nodded her head, but let him finish his sentence. "Of course I'll be your Vice Captain! No need to be nervous asking me!"

Position: Beater
                                                                  Modifiers: +7 to swings
                                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                  Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                  Above AC to hit
                                                                  Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                                  Above 15 to save.
                                                                  0-0

She's like a rock
                                                                  and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                  to hold on to.
                                                                  And there's gotta be,
                                                                  gotta be something more than this.
                                                                  In a life full of exits and entrances.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:47 pm
User Image
User Image
Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя RανєηcƖαω

Marcello hurried onto the field with a school broom tossed over his shoulder. He got a bit lost trying to get out of the castle to the Quidditch Pitch. Tryouts were today, this he knew from the flyers posted around the Common Room. Marcel was taking a liking to Flying class, and he loved sports, so why not tryout for the house team? "Sorry I'm late! I hope I can still tryout," he said, huffing as he reached for a form. He filled it out and handed it back in, then quickly did a few stretches.

Ravenclaw Beater
                                                      Nat. Flyer | Mean Swing | Deft Dodger
                                                      AC: 14 | Mods: +2
                                                      Aiming at: - - -
                                                      Saving: - - -
                                                      Final Roll: - - -
                                                      | |

I'm a shooting star leaping through the skies like a tiger defying the laws of gravity.
                                                      I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva. I'm gonna go go go! There's no stopping me!
                                                      I'm burning through the sky, yeah! Two hundred degrees! That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit.
                                                      I'm traveling at the speed of light. I wanna make a supersonic man out of you! Don't stop me now!

x x

OOC: . . .

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:08 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rhys nodded to Ahnna, glad that she was at least okay with the idea before he turned to regard the team he was supposed to be captaining. And then froze. His mind blanked, and then he realized that everyone's eyes were on him. He could almost feel the panic attack rising and Rhys could feel his fingers twitching out nonsense. His breathing hitched, he tried to imagine he was by himself. Maybe it'd work better if he were alone. Or if he closed his eyes. Maybe. His mouth opened and closed a few times before he swallowed roughly and then shook his head, looking at the list of names he had collected from the forms and closing his eyes and counting to ten. Without opening his eyes, he swallowed again and started speaking, thinking if he didn't look at everyone, he wouldn't freak out. That sounded like a good plan, right? "O-okay, um, h-hello. I'm um, Rhys Hamilton-Blake, and well, um, just call me R-rhys. I'm th-the captain of the team, and Ahnna i-is the vice-captain. For those that don't k-know, anyway. So there you go."

This was a giant fail, and he knew it. However, the white-haired teen took another deep breath and prayed that he could do better and spoke again, this time straightening up a bit more and praying he didn't look as short as he really was. "W-we're going to s-split off i-into two teams, one B-blue and the o-other Bronze. Blue team is Di and H-hikaru chasing, Ahnna on b-beater, and D-driskol as seeker. B-bronze is Glynn a-and Deaus chasing, M-marcello as beater, and G-gavin seeking. I, um, I'll be the k-keeper so... Um anyway, there's that. S-seekers are fair targets, and if anyone n-needs to grab a p-potion, just signal a-and I have some I can hand out." He opened his eyes again and took another breath before he nodded shakily. He then went ahead and released the balls to start the tryouts.

Blue team:
                                              Chasers: Di and Hikaru
                                              Beater: Ahnna
                                              Seeker: Dris

Bronze team:
                                              Chasers: Glynn and Deaus
                                              Beater: Marcello
                                              Seeker: Gavin

-/3 Catch Up
                                              -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

I may have failed

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Miss GryffindorK

Essy ze Ninja

The Shiny Furret

The Forgotten Weasley

Kungfudemoness

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:15 pm
Blackbird claw, raven wing,
Under the red sunlight...
Long clothesline, two shirtsleeves,
Waving as we go by.
Someday we may see a-
Woman king, wristwatch time,
Slowing as she goes to sleep.

D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ fifth year prefect │ halfblood

Di went up for the quaffle, glad the matter of VC had been settled; Ahna was perfectly sensible without being overly demanding or too meek to get things done.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
Mods: +7 Scoring, +5 Stealing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Black horse fly, lemonade,
Jar on the red ant hill...
Garden worm, cigarette,
Ash on the window sill.
Someday we may see a-
Woman king, sword in hand,
Swing at some evil and bleed.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 9, 10, 9, 3, 4, 6, 7, 2, 9 Total: 65 (10-100)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:16 pm
((rolled the wrong dice again, argh >.>))  
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games