Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 5:41 pm

User Image

User Image
                              second year x ;; ravenclaw x ;; muggleborn xx

Fay dragged his school broom and school bat onto the pitch. If he had a say on the equipment he owned, he would by the latest, best model, but alas, the money in his possession is next to nothing. His mother wasn't so sure on spending a pocketful of money on a broom, so Fay was stuck with beat up, though well-used school equipment. If he could make it onto the main team again this year despite the disadvantage, that'll be great.

Username: Utsuha Moon
                              Character's Name: Fay Usher
                              House: Ravenclaw
                              Year: Second
                              Advanced Flying I: enrolled
                              Advanced Flying II: no
                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                              First Choice Position: Beater
                              Second Choice Position: Keeper

AC: 15
                              Modifiers: +3 swings
                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                              [ ] [ ] [ ]
                              Final Roll:

oocx ;; { OLD POST LAYOUT NEW POST LAYOUT IS NOT YET MADE }

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 3:07 am
User Image
xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
4th Year Ravenclaw

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mordred was sure that by this point, the pretty half Asian (and half nymph if all the rumors were right which he was sure they were at this point) that led the Ravenclaw team had asked, almost begged, every Ravenclaw to come to try-outs to help out on the team this year. While Mordred had his own concerns about quidditch, specifically that his career prospects of a model before he graduated would be ruined if he broke his nose or jaw, he had his own reasons to join. He had taken both Advanced Flying classes out of curiousity and truly enjoyed flying and watching quidditch, though he was more neutral about actually playing the sport. Yet, Di played quidditch, though she was only a reserve the previous year. It was a good excuse to spend more time with one of his favorite people. And if Mordred was completely honest with himself, he had enough of his father in him, that a pretty face distracted him and drove him to do stupid things. Di was pretty. More importantly Di had a strong personality and a brilliance that he admired and truly liked. He knew it was a crush, Di was a sane version of Gia, and while he never developed what would count as a full fledge crush on his Slytherin friend and first kiss, he could not say the same of Di. Besides, the girl he had seen this summer Yuliya and he had decided not to keep dating during the school year and he sincerely doubted that they would get back together come next summer merely because pretty boys were a dime a dozen in the model industry. There were plenty of male models who weren't jerks that would appreciate her and enjoy taking her out and spending time with her. He refused to feel guilty for his feelings for Di or the fact he was taking it so far as to play quidditch for her. Well, her, and their house, and a little because Lola really needed the help and he felt a bit bad for her being put in such a spot.

Walking onto the pitch, his hoodie pulled up, he took a form and began to fill it out:

Username: mc2
                                                    Character's Name: Mordred Taylor Sefton
                                                    Year: Fourth
                                                    Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                    Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                    Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
                                                    First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                    Second Choice Position: Chaser (I'll do anything but beater or seeker)

Handing the form back, figuring he had made his decision based on what position he was least likely to get his nose broken headed back to where everyone else was. Spotting Di, he pulled down his hoodie and smiling said, "Hey, know if anyone else is coming..." He looked about, it still seemed they were short a player or two for a full team even if everyone made it.

Modifiers: +5 to catching; +5 to stealing
                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
                                                    Lives: [O] [O] [O]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                    Looking: Witty

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Interesting that your first thought goes towards dark matters,
And you're clever enough to determine
For yourself that I have seen my fair share of dark minds,
I know where to place you dear boy...
Ravenclaw!

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:39 am
User Image
                                                Scar tissue that I wish you saw
                                                Sarcastic mister know it all
                                                Close your eyes and I'll kiss you 'cause
                                                With the birds I'll share
                                                This lonely view

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Glynn walked onto the pitch, frowning. He'd heard that kids generally liked playing sports, and he wanted to see if he could. He'd never played a sport in his life, however, and wasn't sure about his athleticism. He probably was going to end up being the worst player on the team if he did make it. However, he heard that the team needed players, and he wanted to help. Looking around, he spotted numerous players, all older than him, and then noticed a silent person sitting on a box with forms next to him. Okay, everyone else seemed to be filling those out, he might as well too. "Um, we fill these out, right?" The kid looked shocked that Glynn had spoken to him, and then started moving his hands oddly before blushing and nodding. Glynn took that as a yes and grabbed a form, filling it out before turning it back in.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                Character's Name: Glynn Llewellyn
                                                Year: First
                                                Advanced Flying I: Um, what?
                                                Advanced Flying II: ???
                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                First Choice Position: Umm, Chaser, I think?
                                                Second Choice Position: I don't know.

AC: 12
                                                Modifiers: +2 to Stealing, +2 to Scoring
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥
                                                Final Roll: --
                                                -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: Wow, I hope I'm not too terrible at this...
                                                OOC:

Ash

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Soft spoken with a broken jaw
                                                Step outside but not to brawl
                                                Autumn's sweet we call it fall
                                                I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl and
                                                This lonely view...

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 4:40 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Excitement whirred in the pit of his belly, Gavin was so excited. It didn't matter that he left the Ravenclaw Tower an hour earlier than he needed to, but he knew he would get lost along the way—and he did. He got stranded on the wrong floor and the moving staircase wouldn't come back around, so he was forced to go around and find another way down to the ground floor. It took about twenty minutes and the haggling of a chocolate frog he had stashed in his back pocket in order for him to find the way down to the antechamber and race along the path from the grounds leading up to quidditch stadium. Gavin only wished he could bring his broom, he missed it sorely and wasn't keen on building a new bond with a broom he'd only use a handful of times; if he was lucky enough to remember which broom it was, and not have to start over for every practice. ”Hey,” Gavin greeted Glynn happily, yet slightly out of breath, ”I'm not late am I? Did I miss anything?” That's when he noticed the forms and hurried next in line to fill one out.

Username: Essy ze Ninja
                Character's Name: Gavin Selwyn
                Year: First
                Advanced Flying I: No
                Advanced Flying II: No
                Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Quid MTA
                First Choice Position: Seeker
                Second Choice Position: Any

╔════════════════════╗
AC: 13
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%
(+3 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
0 of 3 to chase
0 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
00 - 00
╚════════════════════╝

[OOC://xXxXx]

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:04 pm
I'm building an empire, I'm building it with all I know...
Starting from scratch, it began with stones!
I'm building with my body and soul-
So little time and so much to do...
I must say this is as good as it gets;
So why are you wasting-
Your blood, your sweat, your tears...

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ third year │ halfblood

Di was surprised to see it was Mordred when the boy who approached her pulled down his hoodie; she thought she recalled him saying he enjoyed flying and watching games, but had no desire to play himself. Then again, Lola had been asking people in the common room all week to play, so it stood to reason that he could have felt obligated to at least show up. Two first year boys had appeared, as well, which was slightly reassuring. She smiled back and shrugged. "I'm not sure, but I hope so. It'll be mortifying if we're short a team." The brunette chewed her bottom lip in consternation for a moment, then glanced back at him. "What are you trying out for?"

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 16
Mods: +4 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

mc2

I'm building with the stars in mind!
I'm building an empire-
That's one day gonna scrape the sky!
I'm building an empire-
That's led by my heart to know my home...
I'm building an empire-
And now I'm never gonna look back.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:46 pm
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye
<6th Year>

AC: 17
Modifiers: (+7 to bludger hits)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing

Lives:

Blocking for/Aiming at: XXX
Roll: XX (+7) = XX

Lola was pleasantly surprised by the show up. It was enough that she actually had enough for reserves even if she let any on the team. All her begging wasn't for nothing. Smiling she said, "Alright everyone, gather round! For those of you who don't know I'm Lola Ye, the Captain of this team, and my Vice Captain is Rhys Hamilton Blake. Rhys and I will be sitting out this first game and observing. We'll be playing on a half field. Mordred, you are keeper this round. Now Bronze Team is Fay for Beater, for Chasers we'll have Diantha and Glynn. Blue Team is Ahna for Beater, for Chasers we'll have Grace and Gavin."

"If anyone has any questions ask now if not, mount your brooms and we shall begin!"
Lola called out releasing the quaffle and bludgers for the mini-game she had set up.

Time: 2032-2033

{OoC: Please put in your post what team you are on }
The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Utsuha Moon

murruelecreuset

Devlyn Maycry

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:00 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Second Year RavenclawMetamorphmagus

User Image

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                  you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                  Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                  We'll I'm empty.
                                                                  You're empty.

Ahnna grinned when try outs began and shot off into the air. She immediately spotted a bludger, chased after it, and aimed it at the opposite team beater, Fae.

BLUE TEAM
                                                                  Position: Beater
                                                                  Modifiers: +3 to swings
                                                                  Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                  Above AC to hit
                                                                  Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                                  Above 15 to save.
                                                                  0-0

She's like a rock
                                                                  and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                  to hold on to.
                                                                  And there's gotta be,
                                                                  gotta be something more than this.
                                                                  In a life full of exits and entrances.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 9, 7, 4, 7, 3, 9, 7, 6, 1 Total: 55 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:13 pm
I'm building an empire, I'm building it with all I know...
Starting from scratch, it began with stones!
I'm building with my body and soul-
So little time and so much to do...
I must say this is as good as it gets;
So why are you wasting-
Your blood, your sweat, your tears...

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ third year │ halfblood

Di shot up for the quaffle, determined to beat out whomever she was up against for it. She raced up into the sky after the red ball.

OOC:
Position: Bronze Team Chaser
AC: 16
Mods: +4 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Quote:

I'm building with the stars in mind!
I'm building an empire-
That's one day gonna scrape the sky!
I'm building an empire-
That's led by my heart to know my home...
I'm building an empire-
And now I'm never gonna look back.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
murruelecreuset rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 9, 7, 6, 3, 2, 3, 10, 7, 4 Total: 55 (10-100)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Ravenclaw Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Grace wasn't sure how things were going to work but it looked like they had enough members to make a full team. She could even sit as a reserve on the team, which was exactly what she wanted. Turning to Lola, she got the line up before getting on her broom. Hoping into the air she went for the quaffle hoping to get to it first.

With: Fellow Ravenclaws... Blue Team

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Blue Team - Chaser
Stealing from --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: ---
AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 AC, +4 Shooting, +4 Hitting, +2 Other (exp)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Mean Swing
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Blue Team vs. Bronze Team
00 - 00

Bronze Team
Beater : Fay
Chasers : Diantha and Glynn

Blue Team
Beater : Ahnna
Chasers : Grace and Gavin

Keeper : Mordred

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 12:12 am
User Image
                                                This lonely view

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Glynn blinked as Gavin approached him, and then shook his head. "No, they haven't started tryouts ye-oh, never mind." At that moment, the captain had made her announcements and was assigning positions. Glynn looked over to Gavin when they were announced to be on separate teams and bit his lip. "I believe this is a case of let's have a good game." Mounting his broom, he watched the quaffle get tossed up and then winced as Grace and Diantha (wait, that was Welsh. Huh.) crashed into each other. He then shot forward, hoping to catch the ball as it fell.

Bronze Team Chaser
                                                -/3

════════════════════════

OOC:

Ash

This lonely view...

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Diamond Wales rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 8, 2, 9, 7, 9, 9, 10, 9, 1 Total: 73 (10-100)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 12:14 am
((And I derp orz))  
Essy ze Ninja rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 1, 7, 2, 3, 8, 8, 7, 1, 1 Total: 43 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:38 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

”A great game,” Gavin emphasized, though he wasn't quite sure why. Getting used to his new position as a chaser, he joined the rest of the players up in the air and faced off against the bronze team. The quaffle was tossed, and then two of the chasers dove up and—BAM!--the bludgeoned into each other. Gavin raced around them to chase after the falling quaffle just half a second behind Glynn. But he stretched out and hoped to have the better hold on the ball.

╔════════════════════╗
Blue Chaser

(+1 stealing/shooting)
┉┉┉┉

╚════════════════════╝

[OOC://Trololol]

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:41 pm
User Image
                                                This lonely view

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Glynn came up with the ball and blinked before he started off for the goals. He'd never actually played any team sport, or really any sport, before, and he was willing to give it his all. Even if he was playing against one of his yearmates.

Bronze Team Chaser
                                                1/3

════════════════════════

OOC:

Ash

This lonely view...

username

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:52 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

”Bloody hell,” he breathed out in rapid fire as he pulled hard on the neck of his broom to pull himself away from the impending green earth rising closer and closer and swerved upward for the safety of blue skies. ”Good catch!” Gavin laughed, the adrenaline was working quickly coursing through his brain, and the game had only just started! He spurned the used school broom beneath him faster as he tried to gain on Glynn's left side to reach out and steal.

╔════════════════════╗
Blue Chaser

(+1 stealing/shooting)
┉┉┉┉

╚════════════════════╝

[OOC:// ]

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:04 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Second Year RavenclawMetamorphmagus

User Image

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                  you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                  Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                  We'll I'm empty.
                                                                  You're empty.

Ahnna laughed ecstatically when her first shot hit Fae dead on. She looked around and spotted Glynn grab the toss up. She aimed a bludger at him.

BLUE TEAM
                                                                  Position: Beater
                                                                  Modifiers: +3 to swings
                                                                  Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                  Above AC to hit
                                                                  Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                                  Above 15 to save.
                                                                  0-0

She's like a rock
                                                                  and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                  to hold on to.
                                                                  And there's gotta be,
                                                                  gotta be something more than this.
                                                                  In a life full of exits and entrances.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games