Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:33 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

The light breeze that could always be found tickling under chins and behind ears was just as present as it always was in the open field of the Quidditch Pitch. The redhead found it extremely calming after the turmoil of her searching for clues, the events of the Transfiguration classroom and the prospect of the CC and its formation. The lighting spirit of wind seemed to almost take away those worries with the promise of freeing flight that the girl hoped would come with this set of new trials.
Stepping onto the Pitch itself to be in the company of other Ravenclaws, Phi was surprised to find Woil standing before them with the shinning badge of Captain stitched into his uniform front. Phi's limited knowledge of her upper class men and last years graduation had not discluded knowing that Xenos da Vinci was to graduate soon - she herself was offered the title of Captain with a time sensitive reason - however the idea of a new Captain had somehow not come over her.
Woil, as little as she knew of him, did not seem to suit the role of Captain. He always seemed weak physically in his constant twitching and passing out in class (on that thought, the boy seemed set on skipping every core class and possible elective so far this year, to the redhead's amusement). However, Phi was ready to offer the boy her attention and untouched impression since he was taking her declined title. Her leftovers as she knew Colon would say.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:17 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image
User Image

Woil smiled when he saw Phinelia approach. However his smile dropped as he thought about what she had considered about him. Still, right now he had to tell her about more important things. He walked up to her and stopped in front of her. He took a deep breath before speaking,
"Phi. I know you know about Roi, and I have some things to tell you. First off... Roi isn't in me, he's moved onto another student... Tay to be exact." He told her, waiting for her reaction. He honestly wondered what was going on in the fellow Ravenclaw's mind, but then again, she probably hates him like everyone else does.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None.
Mood: Worried.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

User Image User Image User Image
Or we will all die alone...

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:42 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

A sudden whirl of brown hair and blue eyes stood before her and Phi blinked at Woil's apparent urgency and his haste to catch up with her.
When his words rang out - in much similar desperate haste - her eyes were batting liek windswept reeds with each passing pang of confusion. It seemed as though every second words whispered by the other Ravenclaw was foreign to her - untranslated and without recorded definition. "Woil," she tried to interject with her meek tones, "Woil, what is Roi? What was inside you? What is in Tay? That demon I saw in the First Year?" the normally silent questions her eyes would have been subject to asking were spoken with a strengthened voice as she hoped to have him hear it over his own chaos and fumbling. Knowing that her naturally quiet body signals and glances would be lost on him in this state.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:47 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image
User Image

Woil blinked at the sudden stream of questions, this girl was one of the biggest things that annoyed Roi. Could this girl really not know what she had gotten herself into? When she finished asking him the many questions he only replied with a simple answer.
"Yes, the demon from our First Year. He's really an ancient spirit... That I accidentally unleashed, and paid the price for." He said avoiding looking at her, he honestly didn't know what to do. That's why he was doing this, so that maybe he could get help.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None
Mood: Sad
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:57 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

As woil's answer poured into her ears, it was like oil to the already rapidly spinning gears of her thoughts. Her molten gaze fogged over and unfocused as her entirety dove into the realm of thought the Ravenclaw so often resided in. Pieces, fragments of memories, already existing theories both her own and those of her friends, histories she had read all began to piece together to form the puzzle she never thought had so many pieces. And it spelled out Roi.
Returning now she looked to the hesitating and uncertain form of Woil and nodded, hoping to catch his attention once more from the clutches of whatever was keeping his eyes low. "I do know what, who, Roi is in that case. I know quite a bit. I just never had a name for what I saw."
When that desperate blue gaze returned to hers now of fiery and inspired molten, she encouraged him silently and sternly to explain what had happened that the Ravenclaw was now free and the Slytherin was not.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:47 am
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image
User Image

Woil slowly looked back at her as he rubbed his right arm with his left hand. He nodded,
"I'll tell you everything I know later. Right now this is a bit too out in the open." He said, obviously the boy didn't want to talk to anyone who wasn't already involved. Sadly, the poor boy didn't know that Cat was currently in a relationship with the very demon he was going to talk to Phi about.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None
Mood: Mixed
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:34 pm
Ethan King

User Image

User Image

Second Year Ravenclaw

User Image

Though he was mildly excited, Ethan glumly sauntered onto the field. His depression wasn't leaving yet, and he'd tired of burying himself in his work. He missed Cathryn being his friend, but lately she hadn't said a word to him. He really didn't expect her too. He'd moved on, and he just wished he could find something else to focus on.
He decided just then that quidditch would be this thing. He would simply ignore Cat unless she spoke to him, and would try to become a great player. He was currently beater, but the new year had left his dream position open, and he was hoping he might be able to snag it. Looking around, he realized the team consisted of mostly younger students. He cursed to himself, remembering that the Hufflepuff team was at it's peak. Woil Noinnei, the captain, was only a third year. He walked up to his new leader and spoke in the most confident voice he could muster under the circumstances, "Hello, Captain. Do you need any help setting up?" He did his best to avoid looking at Cat, who stood right by him. "I uh, I'd like to try out for keeper this year if that's all right." His fingers curled tighter around the handle of his broomstick, nerves beginning to set in.

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

I am on the Quidditch Pitch
with Woil, Phinelia, and Cathryn
and I'm going ---

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:36 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image
User Image

Before his talk with dear Phinelia, Woil was talking with Cathryn. A fellow Ravenclaw in the second year. When she had given her cheerful greeting he simply waved in reply. When she began some small talk he could only usher a nod. He honestly didn't feel like talking, his attention was mainly on the next figure joining them, Phinelia. When she had stopped, he quickly dismissed himself from her presence and began the conversation about Roi.

~~~~~

Woil blinked when a new voice had joined them, he turned to see it was from another Second Year, Ethan King. His confidence certainly entertained the third year. He smiled as he heard the second year's request to help. He gladly nodded and dismissed himself from Phi.

He quickly began to move down the field, Ethan in tow. That's right he was the Ravenclaw Captain. He wondered how he could hold up to the title. It seemed so much had changed since Xenos had recieved the badge. They never really did good,nonetheless, he had promised himself that he would do much better.

He still remembered that night when he recieved the badge, one reason why he cursed his photographic memory. He had been going over some thoughts in his mind when Xenos had arrived. He was originally only there to give Woil the badge, but he had ended up giving the boy a pep talk. A talk that gave him some courage to fight against Roi, the comforting thought that he wasn't, and didn't have to be alone in this struggle against the demon.

He erased these thoughts from their current place in his mind however when they had arrived in the trunk that housed the four balls. He nodded to Ethan and grabbed one handle with his arms and, with Ethan holding the other, he moved the trunk out of the store room and began to bring it out onto the field. He had noticed a bit something about the other Ravenclaw that honestly made him wonder what was the matter. So he finally spoke,
"So what's going on with you? I noticed you seemed a bit... Stiff if you wish to call it that." He said turning his blond head to look at the also carrying the trunk with him.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Curious.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:19 pm
Ethan King

User Image

User Image

Second Year Ravenclaw

User Image

Trunk handle in his right hand, causing him to sort of slump over under its weight, Ethan considered the captain's question. He hadn't really talked to the boy before, just practiced a bit with him last year. It seemed a bit unconventional of the boy to ask a question such as this, but then again, perhaps it was just that Ethan was reluctant to divulge the answer. Even so, the boy seemed genuinely interested. He was not that much older than Ethan, and he was a ravenclaw. So, Ethan took a leap of faith.
"Girls, mate. Oh, and parents. And howlers. The three don't mix." He chuckled a bit at his blunt answer. "Then again, you can't quite go without either of the former. How have you been? Never really got the chance to talk before. You seem different than you were last year though. Better, I'd say."
The two had just about reached the center of the pitch, and Ethan's arm nearly gave out. He was quite a small boy, so he'd been quite surprised when he'd been selected as beater last year. Whenever he hit a bludger, he nearly fell off his broom. If he were chosen as keeper, his size would boost his aerodynamics. He set the chest down quickly and turned back to Woil, in case there was anything else he wanted him to do. His eyes fell on his broomstick, and his excitement began to well up.

I am on the Quidditch Pitch
with Woil, Phinelia, and Cathryn
and I'm going ---

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:44 pm
User Image

Cathryn O'Malley
12 Years OldSecond YearRavenclawChaserSingle-Crush:William Dante Nott the Third

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Cathryn watched as Woil talked with Phi, and then as Ethan showed up. She and Ethan hadn't had a chance to talk yet (for they were still not speaking) but she had sent him a note in Herbology, hoping that they could get their friendship back.She cast around for someone to talk to, and as the boys left, Phi was left alone. "Hello, Phi! Long time, no see! How've you been?" Cat's Irish accent greeted the girl. They hadn't talked much, but they certainly knew each other.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: Sorry, short post. Time for dinner.

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:40 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image
User Image

Woil listened to every word the boy had spoken and he smiled as he looked at the boy. When they stopped he gladly put the trunk down, realsing it from his pale hands. However, his smile dropped when Ethan spoke of him being different, had Roi changed that much? He looked at Ethan and nodded.
"Aye... I've been a bit... Strange, let's go with that. Hopefully I'm better now. As for the three, must be rough. However, always know that things are only bad if you consider it bad.

Here's a bit of knowledge for you: The line between good and bad, is just a blur. So right now, things may seem bad, but the reason behind them is their strengthening you for the next thing that comes along your path of destiny."
He released some of his wisdom to the boy before him. He honestly didn't know where this intelligence came from, but he had a feeling it came from Roi. Just like the demon could peek into Woil's mind... Woil was able to traverse the many corridors of Roi's mind.

He once again brushed those thoughts out of his mind. He stared at the girls talking and honestly wondered what they could be talking about. However, he focused his attention back to Ethan. Woil was an open book, a book that anyone can write in and their deepest secrets will never be released. He spoke once more, as he crossed his arms.
"Here's something else, if you want to tell me anything, you can. I'm a secret keeper, in other words, you can tell me who you killed and I'd never tell a soul." He chuckled at his last words and shook his head. It was true however, he had his secrets, and so did everyone else.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Stoic.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:30 am
User Image
User Image

Rosemarie walked hesitantly into the quidditch pitch. She was nervous, very nervous. Having finally decided she would try out for quiddicth she looked at the older boy with a captain badge. "Hello I am Rosemarie Alvern. I'm not to late am I? Can I still try out for Chaser?" she asked hurriedly. I hope I made it. she thought as she looked at the captain. "Please I want to try out. I already know how to play. My Dad taught me and he captain of the England Team! I know how to play! Please say I'm not to late. she practically begged the blonde boy.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:19 am

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

As a younger redhead suddenly approached her, Phi blinked with only mild ability to recognize the girl. From Phi's observations and listens at her House Table, she was aware of the girl's name but nothing past that. They had never spoken apart form the occasional friendly Housemate greeting within the Common Room or Dormitory. "Hello, I have been well. Yourself?" she answered, with her tone only lightly revealing she was surprised the girl was aware of her name.
At the arrival of both Ethan King - another Ravenclaw she only knew by face and occasion greeting - and a young First year, she smiled at the latter.
"Welcome. Not late at all, we actually have yet to start. Woil?" she asked and glanced at the boy in her focus with eyes questioning whether he was hoping to begin taking responsibilities of his duties within any near time.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:15 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image
User Image

Woil was a bit surprised and blinked as a new Ravenclaw, first year at that, had decided to grace them with her presence. He smiled as she said she was hoping to apply for Chaser. He gladly nodded, he turned his attention to Phi who was talking to him. He met those eyes with a confident smile as he gladly spoke his next words,
"Great! Well We've got two people applying... Hmmm, now to find a beater and a third chaser... Nonetheless, go ahead Ethan and... I'm sorry, Rosemarie correct? Please find a broom and go ahead and take your positions. We can test both of your skills at the same time." He said nodding to Phinelia, he moved over to the crate and opened it pulling out the red quaffle and tossing it to Rosemarie.

╔══════════════╗
Location: Quidditch Pitch with Phi, Rosemarie, Cat, and Ethan
Mood: Nervous.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image

Cathryn O'Malley
12 Years OldSecond YearRavenclawChaserSingle-Crush:William Dante Nott the Third

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"I'm great!" Cat replied enthusiastically to Phinelia, but the arrival of a new girl hindered any further conversation. Cat listened intently as Woil instructed Ethan and Rosmarie on what to do. When he had finished, she approached him. "Hey, Captain, is there anything I can help out with?" Cat wouldn't need to try out today, because she was happy with Chaser. In truth, she wanted to be the Seeker, but since that position was already taken, she contented herself with her second favorite position.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash