Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:13 pm
User Image
User Image

โ„irst ๐’ดear โถ โ„ณuggleborn โถ โ„›avenclaw

A wide grin broke across Alex's face as the quaffle sailed past Rick. He'd made the shot! The real question was, could he do it again? Noticing that Rufus was now taking shots beside him, he decided to back off a little to give Rick a chance. Also, Chase had said that he might be stealing, and Alex wanted to see if he could resist such an attempt. He banked around and shot across the pitch in the opposite direction, stopping at the halfway mark and turning around again. His eyes scanned for the captain and he shot the seventh year a competitive grin and tossed the quaffle to himself before once again leaning forward on his broom, heading for the goalposts.

โถ OOC: โถ

Trying for Chaser
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 to Stealing (SS), +2 to Scoring (GA)
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Dang Healthy
Lives: [โ‘ ][โ‘ก][โ‘ข][โ‘ฃ]
Posts to goal: 1/3

shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:09 am
User Imageโ˜พ โ˜† โ˜… โ˜† โ˜ฝShayna Aileen Snowโ˜พ โ˜† โ˜… โ˜† โ˜ฝ
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

แ•ผแ—ฉแ’ชโ„ฑ แ—ทแ’ชแ—แ—ขแ•// แ–‡แ—ฉแฏแ—ด๏ฌกแ‘•แ’ชแ—ฉแ™ก// โ„ฑแ—แ˜ฎแ–‡โ˜‚แ–บ แŽฉแ—ดแ—ฉแ–‡// แ–‡แ™“แ”•แ—ดแ–‡แฏแ™“ แ”•แ™“แ™“แธฐแ™“แ–‡// 14 แŽฉแ™“แ—ฉแ–‡แ”• ใ€‡แ’ชแ–ฑ// แ—ชแ—ฉโ™ˆแ“ฐ๏ฌกแ˜ แ—ชแ—ฉแฏแ“ฐแ–ฑ แ™…แ’ชแ—ฉแ–‡แ“ฎแ”•แ”•แ™“

Where? -- Quidditch Pitch
With? --- Ravenclaw team
Feeling//OoC --- Pretty good even though I am pretty sure I'm bought to get creamed.

User Image

Shayna had been in a daze admiring how everyone played... But then it hit her. She was supposed to be chasing the snitch! She quickly mounted her Firebolt and took off scanning the already player heavy field.Shina had already spotted it... Oh no that only meant Shayna was destined for defeat. She chuckled at the thought.

(Position: Seeker
AC: 16
Modifiers: +2 to AC (NF), +2 Spotting the Snitch (SE), +2 Catching the Snitch (GC), +1 to AC (2yr), +3 to AC (AF)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer (+2), Sharp Eyes (+2), Great Catch (+2)
Lives: [ biggrin ] [ biggrin ] [ biggrin ]

19+ To spot
3 turns for chase
22+ To catch in 2 tries

Roll after Modifiers: 20 + 6 for Mods = 26 Successful spot )

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Utsuha Moon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:36 am
User Imageโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Chase Henrick

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Ravenclaw || Seventh Year || Chaser || Quidditch Captain || Head Boy || My Love

Was that a challenge for Chase to steal the quaffle? The kid called Alex got some guts. So, why not? The seventh year accelerated towards the first year, keeping a slightly high altitude, where he would swoop down like a hawk to steal that quaffle. As if on cue, Chase dove straight at Alex, reaching for that ball.

AC: 18
Modi: +8
Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
[ ] [ ] [ ]

โ I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right. โž

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:48 am
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Well, he caught that one. He gave a slight grin to Rufus, thinking his dormmate might be just giving it to him easy, and tossed the ball back. "Alright, try again Rufus, I know you can do better." He waved to Alex too to let him know that there weren't hard feelings for getting by him either. He was quite used to it. He waited and sat, watching for the next shot to come his way. Well, as long as someone didn't pummel him with blugders, that is.

AC: 17
Modifiers: +9 to blocking goals (-1)
Special Skills: Great Catch, Hold the Line, Deft Dodger
Lives: emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bandaid
Final Roll:

----------------------------------
Thinking: Wait, what did he say?
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Jinx

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:03 am
User Imageโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Chase Henrick

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Ravenclaw || Seventh Year || Chaser || Quidditch Captain || Head Boy || My Love

Chase grinned, having successfully stolen the quaffle. Though now he felt like he was some type of bully picking on a younger student. Quidditch, quidditch, age doesn't matter. So Chase decelerated and turned around, tossing the ball at Alex. "Keep up the good work!"

AC: 18
Modi: +8
Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
[ ] [ ] [ ]

โ I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right. โž

Utsuha Moon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:14 am
User Image
Night Yamamoto
Yes! Or no! The bludger Night sent flying through the quidditch field hit his intended target, and the boy couldn't help but wince at the impact. The iron ore spun around, its course straight at Night as if wanting revenge for smashing the bat into it. So the fourth year swung again, this time aiming at Shina.

AC: 19
Modi: +7
Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
[ ] [ ] [ ]

โ Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here. โž

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
BeaterBeast525 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:32 am
Be careful making wishes in the dark... Can't be sure when they've hit their mark...
And besides, in the mean time, I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart...
I'm in the details with the devil... So now the world can never get me on my level...
I just gotta get you out of the cage... I'm a young lover's rage... Gonna need a spark to ignite...

User Image
User Image
Fษชา“แด›สœ Yแด‡แด€ส€ เฎฃ Rแด€แด แด‡ษดแด„สŸแด€แดก เฎฃ Bแด‡แด€แด›แด‡ส€

A constellation of tears on your lashes... Burn everything you love, then burn the ashes...
In the end everything collides... My childhood spat back out the monster that you see...

His first attempt had missed it's target, but just by a hair. Had he really gotten that bad on his aim? He needed to practice more, apparently. Chance hovered in place, searching for another target, when suddenly he heard the whiz of an incoming bludger. He turned his head, but it was too late. The bludger slammed into his back, sending the redhead toppling forward, spinning around and around and around until he could swear he could see stars. As he regained his balance, Chance turned around to see who it was that he aimed at him, but when he saw Verily, the boy's eyes saddened. She had declared him her first target? Out of everybody here, he was the one she wanted to knock out first? ............ But she was his friend, wasn't she? ............. Chance's eyes flicked from sadness to a type of rage. She had betrayed his trust. As if it wasn't tiny enough as is. 'Fine, Verily. You want to play that way? I'm game.' he thought as he hunted down another bludger. When one was in reach, he pulled his arm back, swinging his bat with all of his strength, taking aim at his so called "friend" Verily.

Sแด‹ษชสŸสŸs: Mแด‡แด€ษด Sแดกษชษดษข Dแด‡า“แด› Dแดแด…ษขแด‡ส€ Nแด€แด›แดœส€แด€สŸ FสŸสแด‡ส€
AC: 19 Mแดแด…ษชา“ษชแด‡ส€s: +7 -1 = +6 Lษชแด แด‡s: โค โค โค
Aษชแดษชษดษข แด€แด›: Verily McHalen Fษชษดแด€สŸ RแดสŸสŸ: 18 (miss)

My songs know what you did in the dark...

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:57 am
User Image
ย 
User Imageย 
                                                        ย ย 
                                                        โ™ซ Pureblood โ™ซ Fourth Year โ™ซ Dating Darius Silver โ™ซ
                                                        ย 

Don't wanna let you เน”เนเธฌเธ  but I am ั’ั”เนƒเนƒ bound.ย 
                                                        ฯ‚เธขะณาญเธ„เน€เธ โ€™เธฃ call is the เนƒเธ„เธฃาญ of all.ย 
                                                        When the lights า“เธ„เน”ั” out all the เธฃเน€เธ เธ ั”ะณเธฃcrawl.
                                                        ย 

Ver smirked as her bludger hit home and she spun around and chase after the bludger. Her next target was her other competition for the spot. She spun her bat in her hand and then swung hard at Night.

Position: Beater
                                                        Modifiers: (+7 on bludger hits)
                                                        Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC to hit.
                                                        3 or below without modifiers hit yourself
                                                        16 or above to defend

0-0

When you feel my ั’ั”เธ„าญ, look into my ั”าฑั”เธฃ.ย 
                                                        Itโ€™s where my เน”ั”เน“เนเธ เธฃ hide. It is dark เน€เธ เธฃเน€เน”ั”.ย 
                                                        No matter what we เน’ะณั”ั”เน”. We still are made of ๏ปฎะณั”ั”เน”.ย 
                                                        Donโ€™t get too ฯ‚เนƒเนเธฃั”, this is my ะบเน€เธ ๏ปฎเน”เนเน“ come.
                                                        ย 

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:16 pm
User Image
User Image

โ„irst ๐’ดear โถ โ„ณuggleborn โถ โ„›avenclaw

Alex pursed his lips as the captain easily pulled the quaffle from his arms. Well, every failure was a learning experience, and next time Alex would be more prepared when someone tried to steal from him. Thanks! He shouted at his captain. This was actually quite fun, and Alex hoped he's get the chance to play with the team. For now, he re-tucked the quaffle under his arm and continued toward the goalposts, preparing to shoot again.

โถ OOC: โถ

Trying for Chaser
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 to Stealing (SS), +2 to Scoring (GA)
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Dang Healthy
Lives: [โ‘ ][โ‘ก][โ‘ข][โ‘ฃ]
Posts to goal: 2/3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Seventh Year~Ravenclaw Seeker~Head Girl

User Image

Shina bent low over her broom, streaking across the field. Grinning widely, she worked on closing the distance between her and the snitch.

User Image
((OOC: ... )) | Wearing
{Life 1} | {Life 2} | {Life 3}
Ravenclaw Seeker
AC =18
Player's Perks = Six years experience +3, Advanced Flying 1&2 +3
Player's skills = Sharp Eyes (+2 to spot), Great Catch(+2 to catch), Natural Flyer(+2 to AC)
Need 19 to spot the snitch, three posts to catch up, then 22 to catch it within two tries.
Roll Modifiers= +8 to spot, +8 to catch
This roll after modifiers= Catch up 2/3

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:42 pm

แ•ผแ—ฉแ’ชโ„ฑ แ—ทแ’ชแ—แ—ขแ•// แ–‡แ—ฉแฏแ—ด๏ฌกแ‘•แ’ชแ—ฉแ™ก// โ„ฑแ—แ˜ฎแ–‡โ˜‚แ–บ แŽฉแ—ดแ—ฉแ–‡// แ–‡แ™“แ”•แ—ดแ–‡แฏแ™“ แ”•แ™“แ™“แธฐแ™“แ–‡// 14 แŽฉแ™“แ—ฉแ–‡แ”• ใ€‡แ’ชแ–ฑ// แ—ชแ—ฉโ™ˆแ“ฐ๏ฌกแ˜ แ—ชแ—ฉแฏแ“ฐแ–ฑ แ™…แ’ชแ—ฉแ–‡แ“ฎแ”•แ”•แ™“

With? --- Ravenclaw team
Feeling//OoC --- Pretty good even though I am pretty sure I'm bought to get creamed.

User Image

Shayna caught sight of the snitch quite quickly. She took off after Shina who was much closer to the snitch then she was. Oh no! She had such a lead on Shayna. But that wouldn't deter the brunette she would keep flying anyway. Getting as fast as she could to catch up

Modifiers: +2 to AC (NF), +2 Spotting the Snitch (SE), +2 Catching the Snitch (GC), +1 to AC (2yr), +3 to AC (AF)
Lives: [ biggrin ] [ biggrin ] [ biggrin ]

19+ To spot
3 turns for chase
22+ To catch in 2 tries

Roll after Modifiers: No roll 1/3 posts to chase )

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:49 pm
User Image
ย 
User Imageย 
                                                        ย ย 
                                                        โ™ซ Pureblood โ™ซ Fourth Year โ™ซ Dating Darius Silver โ™ซ
                                                        ย 

Don't wanna let you เน”เนเธฌเธ  but I am ั’ั”เนƒเนƒ bound.ย 
                                                        ฯ‚เธขะณาญเธ„เน€เธ โ€™เธฃ call is the เนƒเธ„เธฃาญ of all.ย 
                                                        When the lights า“เธ„เน”ั” out all the เธฃเน€เธ เธ ั”ะณเธฃcrawl.
                                                        ย 

Ver groaned as her shot missed and then spun and took aim at Shayna. It would hopefully not be to hard to hit the young seeker. Ver had nothing against the girl, just easy target practice. Ver wasn't losing her spot on the team. ย 

Position: Beater
                                                        Modifiers: (+7 on bludger hits)
                                                        Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC to hit.
                                                        3 or below without modifiers hit yourself
                                                        16 or above to defend

0-0

When you feel my ั’ั”เธ„าญ, look into my ั”าฑั”เธฃ.ย 
                                                        Itโ€™s where my เน”ั”เน“เนเธ เธฃ hide. It is dark เน€เธ เธฃเน€เน”ั”.ย 
                                                        No matter what we เน’ะณั”ั”เน”. We still are made of ๏ปฎะณั”ั”เน”.ย 
                                                        Donโ€™t get too ฯ‚เนƒเนเธฃั”, this is my ะบเน€เธ ๏ปฎเน”เนเน“ come.
                                                        ย 

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Utsuha Moon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:40 pm
User Image
Night Yamamoto

Night grabbed onto the handle of his broom and twisted left, and in a one fluid swoop, evaded the oncoming bludger. His eyes glanced back to see that it was Verily who sent that bludger flying towards him, and holding his breath, Night accelerated towards Shayna in an attempt to intercept the bludger with its course set on his classmate. The Ravenclaw swung at the bludger in an attempt to deflect the iron ore and aimed straight back at Verily.

Modi: +7
Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
[ ] [ ] [ ]

โ Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here. โž

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Seventh Year~Ravenclaw Seeker~Head Girl

User Image

Shayna was on her tail. Shina grinned stretched wider and she pushed on, loving the rush. Unfortunately, Shayna wasn't the only thing on her tail. A bludger caught her from behind, clipping her left shoulder. Shina snarled as she was knocked off course, but quickly corrected and resumed the chase.

User Image
((OOC: Sorry, on tablet, didn't see the bludger! )) | Wearing
{Life 1} | {Life 2} | {Life 3}
Ravenclaw Seeker
AC =18
Player's Perks = Six years experience +3, Advanced Flying 1&2 +3
Player's skills = Sharp Eyes (+2 to spot), Great Catch(+2 to catch), Natural Flyer(+2 to AC)
Need 19 to spot the snitch, three posts to catch up, then 22 to catch it within two tries.
Roll Modifiers= +7 to spot, +7 to catch
This roll after modifiers= Catch up 3/3

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:31 pm

With? --- Ravenclaw team

User Image

Shayna wasn't that happy that Shina got hit but she was definitily going to use it to catch up... Unlucky for her though, As a bludger got her side. It was pretty dang hard and she spun a bit. When she stopped spinning she grabbed hold of her throbbing side before continuing on. Both seekers had been hit. That meant they were both in the same predicament.So she sped along trying to keep up with Shina. She would do it!

Modifiers: +2 to AC (NF), +2 Spotting the Snitch (SE), +2 Catching the Snitch (GC), +1 to AC (2yr), +3 to AC (AF) -1 Loss Life
Lives: [ D: ] [ biggrin ] [ biggrin ]

19+ To spot
3 turns for chase
22+ To catch in 2 tries

Roll after Modifiers: No roll 2/3 posts to chase )

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games