Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:57 pm
User Image

User Image

These songs in my head: Finally a taker!
Oh what turbulent emotions: Thrilled and worried
The spirits that stand with me: Rhys Gwen

The albino looked up from his clipboard surprise evident on his face. Honestly Xenos hadn't expected anyone again this year. A smile relpaced his surprised. "Late is better then never. Welcome to try outs Miss Haude. Can I bother you to fill this out? Once you're done we'll see if anyone joins us other wise we'll get started." Xenos said thrilled that someone was there.

Pulling a piece of paper out he attached it to a spare clipboard and handed it over. "I thought you didn't like Quidditch Miss Haude? What made you change your mind? If you don't my asking that is." Xenos asked as he waited. Leaning lightly on his broom, the albino glanced up to see if anyone else was walking up the way.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Position desired:[/b]
[b]Reason for wanting this position:[/b]

As long as I'm living, I'll be waiting

As long as I'm breathing, I'll be there

Whenever you call me, I'll be waiting

Whenever you need me, I'll be there

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

((Go for it Tiny biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Prefect

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Gwen thought about it for a second. "Well, it wasn't so much that I didn't like it than the fact that Cass and I didn't want to play against each other and since he's trying out this year, I figured I would. Besides, we really need a team. Can't complain if I don't do anything about it," she explained. Ever since she could remember, there really hadn't been a Quidditch team for Ravenclaw.

The girl took the clipboard from Xenos and started to fill it out.

Gwen Haude

Name: Gwen Haude
Year: Sixth
Position desired: Chaser
Reason for wanting this position: It's pretty much the only position I feel comfortable playing, and my dad's told me that I'm pretty fast. I would try for seeker, but my eyes aren't that good.

Once she finished filling out the questionaire, Gwen handed the clipboard back to the captain.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

{Edited}  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:53 pm
Vibrant Violet Violinist

((That's cause I'm a genius XD Sorry I edited his post it now has it there))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:45 pm
Akureikami
Vibrant Violet Violinist

((That's cause I'm a genius XD Sorry I edited his post it now has it there))

((Aren't we all XD? It's alright, I edited her post so she filled it out now.))  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Xenos took the clipboard back and smiled. "Well while we are waiting for more to join us, why don't we get started? I am the keeper for the team so I will be your opponent today." Xenos said as he walked over to the trunk. Setting his papers down next to the trunk, the albino opened it up and picked up the quaffle. Tossing it to the brunette he closed the trunk quickly.

Taking his glasses off Xenos pulled the goggles that were hanging around his neck on. He had got them years ago as a Christmas present. They weren't just normal goggles they were actually prescription ones. "I am the keeper for the team so today I will be your opponent. When you are ready mount up and show me what you've got." Mounting his broom Xenos zipped off into the air towards the far goal posts.

User Image

((and here is where we move to the dice rolls. Your move Violet))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Prefect

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Gwen was curious to see how the little match she and Xenos had going on would go. Sure, they each only had to worry about one job, but he was far more experienced at the game than she was. The girl quickly caught the quaffle. "Don't be too hard on me now," she joked before mounting her broom and sailing up into the air.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

{Five posts for me, right? Unless we get more people, get ready for the most boring posts of your life.}  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:14 am
((Nah I'm not gunna make you do five posts to cross the whole field with no one to rp with. Go ahead and have her across in your next one ))  
a porg rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 6, 7, 9, 5, 7, 6, 7, 4, 9 Total: 66 (10-100)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Prefect

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Gwen held onto the quaffle like her life depended on it. Not that she really had anyone or anything to worry about when it came to that at the moment. She had quickly gotten to the goal posts where Xenos was waiting for her. The girl got the ball ready and through it toward one of the rings, hoping that it would find it's way inside.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

{Good. I don't want to make boring posts. They make me fall asleep. xd }  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Firefly_Wanderer rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 10, 8, 4, 2, 3, 8, 10, 6, 7 Total: 62 (10-100)

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image

User Image

Xenos' grin fell from his face when he got to his post. Crimson eyes followed the brunettes moves taking into account just how well she handled her broom. He would have loved to pit her against another Chaser but with no one to do so he couldn't.

Finally there came the tell tale sign of her pulling her arm back. Time to get to work. Watching the ball come whizzing towards him the albino shot out trying to catch it.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Prefect

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A contented sigh escaped from Gwen as she watched the quaffle sail past Xeno's attempt at blocking it. She had been half expecting the ball to miss the ring or for him to catch it. "Yes!" she exclaimed softly to herself. The girl was certain that she was the most shocked person there.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:21 pm
User Image

User Image

He was getting sloppy. Xenos decided he needed more practice but it was kinda hard to do so without a team. Smiling none the less he dove after the ball and caught it before it hit the ground. Soaring back up he pulled his broom to a halt next to Gwen. "Very good. I can honestly say I'd love to have you on the team. Not just because we're scraped for players but you have a hell of an arm." He said still smiling.

"So if you want we can run through a couple more tries or we can call it a day. I don't mind if you want to head out. I shall be here for a bit waiting to see if others are going to join the team." Xenos offered as he started to lower back down to the ground. Figuring she'd follow him down the albino did a lazy roll and zipped to the ground. Landing easily next to the trunk he look up to see if Gwen had followed him.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:30 pm
User Image
Who am I with? Xenos and another girl
What's my mood? depressed
Who/What's on my mind?I really dont want to be here

Zamir slowly walked out onto the field. It had taken him alot to just get up that morning. He knew Xenos would be counting on him to come here and he didn't want his stupid newly acquired depression to get in the way of the other friendships that he had. Seeing that Xenos was busy he walked over to the wall and sat down. Leaning his back on the wall he let out a long sigh and watched the interaction between the two.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Prefect

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Gwen returned Xeno's smile. "Thanks! I'd love to join!" the newest member of the Ravenclaw Quidditch team exclaimed, not caring that her excitement was showing. The girl turned her broom and headed down, following Xenos.

Once on the ground, she looked up. She couldn't believe that she had actually scored on the first shot. Perhaps she should have tried out a long time ago. "Heh, practice could do one good, even if so far we don't have a full team," Gwen laughed, even though she was speaking of a topic that was somewhat serious.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:26 pm
Akureikami
User Image

User Image

Xenos practically beamed when Gwen agreed. Of course she had come there for try outs but you never knew. Some came and it seemed as though they changed their minds during the try out. That was always brutal to the Captain. He wanted so badly to play but how could he if no one would come?

The albino glanced up and his smile did turn into a beam then. Zamir had made it. "Zamir! Come on front and center. We have a new team member." He called to his friend. "Miss Haude I don't know if you have met Zamir but he is our team Seeker. Zamir meet our first Chaser." Xenos said still smiling. Taking his goggles off and letting them hang around his neck, the albino replaced his normal glasses.

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:42 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw

hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

The near-running redhead came from the direction of the Slytherin tryouts, nearly panting but a bright smile on her face as she approached her upper classmen.
She looked them over and gave a curt bow, heart beating loudly against her lungs from the sprint as well as the excitement. Seeing her friend up in the air and really practicing with his possible team mates gave Phi determination to do it herself.
"Hello, erm -" she cut herself, looking at the three assembled Ravenclaws, only able to recognize one; the female prefect, "Phinelia von ichval, I would like to try out."
She wondered if she was to fill something out the way Ronyo had been instructed to.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas