Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:28 pm
User Image

Shot through the h e a r t and you're to b l a m e
                                                D a r l i n', you give love a b a d name

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Syd Barrett
                                                Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Ravenclaw - Halfblood
                                                Quidditch Captain & Seeker - Daily Dragon & Art Club Artist

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Syd spent most of his summer practicing skateboarding tricks and trying to get over his ex insert-label-here, occasionally doing odd jobs to make some money, which he spent on pot, alcohol, and cigarettes (and one tattoo that he didn't get from his mom). Although he still wasn’t doing great mentally – being lied to about a pregnancy scare would do that to a man – his vices seemed to help him numb any painful feelings. Thinking about Echo made him feel angry and hurt, but he supposed he should have known she was capable of ******** him up. She never cared about him, he realized when it was too late. She always wanted to hide their relationship and never wanted to put a label on them, or even send him an owl over holidays. It sickened him to think that she was comfortable using him to that extent, and that perhaps, she thought of him as scum just as Milan had said.

Thinking of Milan had also enraged Syd although not as bad as prior to the fake pregnancy scare. Ironically enough, that seemed to have caused the boys to drop their fighting and actually strengthened their relationship, albeit not by much. However, Syd had Milan to thank for his Quidditch Captaincy. Although they couldn’t get along, even on the pitch, Milan still chose Syd as his Vice Captain. After a whole year of arguing with his Captain about what calls to make and how they played, the seventh year was finally going to be able to captain the team without him. All he needed was his own Vice Captain, and he had an idea similar to Milan’s. Although she didn’t seem to particularly enjoy Syd’s company, more than likely because she followed Milan around like a puppy dog, Syd did think she would be very capable in helping to lead the team to victory.

Once he had spotted Linsey, he walked over to her and personally handed her a form, the smell of cigarette clinging to his fingers. “Sup?” he asked in greeting with a head nod. He knew she’d already think it was odd that he approached her, but he didn’t know how else to ask. “Do you want to be Vice Captain?” he asked casually. Most Captains gave a whole spiel as to why they were asking someone to take on the position, but Syd honestly couldn’t be bothered. He figured if she wanted it, she would accept it either way. And if not, well, she could always say no.

Armour Class: 18
                                                Modifiers: (spotting +8 ) (catching +8 )
                                                Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Spot: 19+
                                                Catch: 22+

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                [b]House:[/b]
                                                [b]Year:[/b]
                                                [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

An angel's s m i l e is what you sell
                                                You promise me Heaven, then put me through H e l l

addaellis
Graydon Ironshield
Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:51 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope this height gain doesn't throw off my flying...

Lewis hurried out to the pitch, excited as always for the new Quidditch season. So far, the only one outside was Syd, and his head seemed... well, somewhere else. Perhaps he could help, even a little bit. Thinking of what he knew of his new captain, Lewis formulated a plan. Unfortunately, just as he was set to enact the plan, Syd walked over to Linsey to talk with her. Oh. Alright, can do. A firm nod, curls springing all around. Lewis walked over and grabbed a form, filling it out with his wild, loopy cursive.

Wide eyes looked up and around the pitch as he set down his paperwork, though it was a little less "up" this year. Lewis had grown four whole inches over the summer. Grandpa Milo said it was very much in line with how his dad had grown, and everyone said Lewis was probably only going to keep growing. Maybe he'd eventually match his dad in height? He sighed softly, wanting to be productive. Oh well, he could talk to Syd in Art Club there in a few hours. For now, he started to stretch out his arms and shoulders.

Username: Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                            Character's Name: Lewis Abrams
                                                            House: Ravenclaw
                                                            Year: Third
                                                            Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                            Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2 - Chaser
                                                            Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                            First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                            Second Choice Position: Chaser

AC: 14
Modifiers: +2 {Throwing} +2 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
x/3
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:03 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Quidditch tryouts
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Maybe it's for insurance reasons?

Yarrick had been practicing swings with Zack all summer, and she felt pretty good about this year. At least... she wouldn't be quite so nervous about it! As she walked to the pitch, broom slung over her shoulder, the blonde carefully tied her hair into slightly lopsided pigtails. On the pitch, only a few others were milling about, but she didn't want to interrupt anyone. Yarrick instead stepped over to fill out the annual sign-in form. She also vaguely wondered why they had to fill it out yearly... not like Syd didn't know who she was...

Character's Name: Yarrick Knapp
                                                                Year: Third
                                                                Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                                Advanced Flying II: no
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                                Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, and Deft Dodger
                                                                First Choice Position: Beater
                                                                Second Choice Position: Beater, but in a different pen

AC: 16
          Modifiers: +4 {Hitting} +2 {Defending}
          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, and Deft Dodger
          Saving: xxxxx
          Aiming At: xxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:37 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✮ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx✮ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Kai, Ravenclaws
xxxx✮ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Tryouts?
xxxxx✮ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? How is Kai so dang convincing?

Everly was about 50% excited, 50% frustrated for the day. Kai had convinced her to try out for the actual quidditch team. Apparently her enjoyment of watching the game and occasionally flying around equated to sweet skills or something. So after breakfast, she and Kai headed down to the pitch, where a few others, including Kai's friend Syd, were gathered. "I don't know why I let you talk me into this. I've never actually played quidditch before. I'd probably be more of a hindrance than help." She said, glasses glinting in the sunlight as she looked up at her brother.

"Nonsense Evie! You've played with me before. And besides, the team -tch- really needs people. There was only one reserve last year, then Milan graduated! So -woo- now there's only 7 at best." He said, twitching a few times as he spoke. Luckily, the little grin never left his lips. "Kai.... you're... well, you're not exactly stiff competition. I've never played a game with more than like... 4 people." She laughed as Kai gently shook her shoulders, then pointed at the sign-in table. "What do you -ngah- mean? I'm the most competition! -woo- Now let's go sign up." He handed one slip to Everly, then worked on his own.

"I don't even know which position to apply for..." She said, a small frown on her lips. "I'm just putting -tch- 'wherever needed'" He offered, sure Syd would know what to do here. "Oh yea, wise guy? What about position 2?" Everly looked over at her brother, a sassy grin on her lips.

"......Fan?"

Character's Name: Everly Levy
                                                                Year: Fourth
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                                Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                First Choice Position: Chaser sounds fun
                                                                Second Choice Position: Anywhere, I guess?

******************

Character's Name: Malakai Levy
                                                                Year: Seventh
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Yes, but it was tricky?
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                                First Choice Position: Wherever Needed
                                                                Second Choice Position: Fan?

{{Everly - #6B3FA0 :: Kai - #00C78C}}
          Leave my door open just a crack. 'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
          Why do I tire of counting sheep when I'm far too tired to fall asleep?
          To ten million fireflies, I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes
          I got misty eyes as they said farewell
          But I'll know where several are if my dreams get real bizarre
          'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar
          I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
          It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
          'Cause everything is never as it seems

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:01 pm
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawFifth YearFifteen Years OldFifth YearBeaterQuidditch Vice-Captain │ Ravenclaw Prefect

Uncharacteristically for her, Linsey got a bit of a late start getting to the Quidditch pitch. Part of it had to do with her working on an art project for Art Club which she didn’t really get tucked into until after dinner. As was her wont, once she got into it, she really didn’t call it a night until it was way late. So, she overslept, was late getting down to breakfast, and then it took her that much longer to get cleaned up and ready to hit the pitch. She was just grateful that she wasn’t fighting ‘the Grays’, as she referred to her Seasonal Affected Disorder issues, at the same as she was trying to make the team once more.

After last year, with all the stuff with Milan and the crush she had on him, she wasn’t sure how this year’s incarnation of the team would even gel. She was perfectly willing to give Syd whatever support he needed in being the Captain of the team this year, he deserved to have the shot at getting the Cup this year, and he only had this year to do it. Linsey knew she wanted to continue to mentor Yarrick in her Beater skills, and she wanted to help the team out more than she had previously. Already, she'd been doing a bit of prosthetalyzing on behalf of the team amongst the younger Eagles, hoping a few of them might show up to test their wings.

Arriving at the pitch, she saw Lewis, Yarrick, and Kai and … Everly ? were already there, and so was Syd. ‘I hope there’s going to be others signing up, or we’re going to have issues filling out the squad,’ she thought. ‘Didn’t think Everly was even interested in playing, this could be interesting.’ She was curious when she saw Syd approach her with a form for her to fill out, and she smiled when he addressed her, and asked if she wanted to be his Vice Captain. “I’d be delighted to," she said to him, with a genuine smile. “I guess we’d better start working out strategies, once we know who we have to work with.”

Username: Graydon Ironshield
Character's Name: Linsey Grey-Cavendish
Year: Fifth
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4 (1st yr: Chaser, 2nd-4th yr: Beater)
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Second Choice Position: Wherever needed

OOC: Could somebody back-check my math, please?
kiska166

User Image
                  AC: 21
                  Modifiers: +7 to Beater Actions, + 5 to Chaser Actions
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
                  Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                  Action:
                  Effect Value:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:30 pm
Nothing you need to do, I’ll just take a peek inside your mind
Clever and curious, Imaginative but impatient.
Better be Ravenclaw!

User Image User Image
Noreen Casey Vann
Halfblood ~ Photonista
xxxRavenclaw Fourth Yearxxx

Location : Quidditch Pitch : Ravenclaw Tryouts (2060)
                                                  Company : Housemates...

Noreen had heard the rumor that her house was in desperate need of quidditch players. To be fair she was not a quidditch player. She hadn’t even bothered taking any of the additional flying classes. So why now would she decide to head down to the pitch for something she never bothered to before? In all her years at Hogwarts Noreen didn’t see herself making the trek to the pitch. However, enough people were talking about it. Plus, it didn’t hurt that the guy she was crushing on was also a quidditch player. Like mother like daughter.

Heading along with a cute little blue and bronze outfit (you needed to be fashionable) Noreen made it to the pitch. Did she enjoy the hike to get there? No, no she did not. There were already a number of people down there on the field as she approached. “Hello, everyone.” She greeted as chipperly as she could muster. “Can’t say I didn’t come to help out.” She said with a smile. Yeah, because she really wanted to be there for every game and every practice. Was Noreen regretting her decision maybe. Was she going to let on… Preferably not.

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                  Character's Name: Noreen Vann
                                                  Year: Fourth Year
                                                  Advanced Flying I: No
                                                  Advanced Flying II: No
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: None
                                                  Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
                                                  First Choice Position: Keeper

OOC : - - -

xxx “If your photos aren't good enough, then you're not close enough”xxx

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Naomi Barlow
Ravenclaw First Year
gaia_demonduck Quidditch gaia_duck Creature Club gaia_zombieduck

"A book is a dream you hold in your hand."

Naomi was unsure about quidditch - she had been decent on a broom, but she wasn't looking forward to spending the extra time that she could be reading on practice. She had a plan though - apply for the position that she wouldn't have to play for for a while. She had studied the roster and had seen a few of the papers stacked in the f filled forms... she knew what she had to apply for - she would get severel years of just reading during the games at least. She filled out her form for Seeker or Beater, the ones applied most recently were both third years, she would get a few years of no playing in, then sat down and opened her book for History of Magic - she had to get ahead on the studies for it.

Username: Steffy
Character's Name: Naomi Barlow
Year: 1
Advanced Flying I: (no
Advanced Flying II: no
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Beater

"Never trust someone who doesn't bring a book with them."

Setting:
Thinking about:
Wearing:

_____

_____

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:21 pm
2060 - 2061 Ravenclaw Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Syd Barrett

Team Vice Captain
Linsey Grey-Cavendish

Keeper
Noreen Vann

Chasers
Lewis Abrams
Everly Levy
Naomi Barlow

Seeker
Syd Barrett

Beaters
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
Yarrick Knapp

Reserves
Malakai Levy

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:08 pm
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawSixth YearSixteen Years OldSixth YearBeaterQuidditch Captain │ Ravenclaw Prefect

This fine morning, Linsey found she was excited and nervous about the tryouts. It was one thing for her to be the backup for Syd last year, helping with the logistics and planning for the team, this morning she would be the one running tryouts. While this was something she’d been working towards since she was a First Year, today it all began. A new season, a new experience, and a whole new learning curve to go with it. Thankfully, Lewis reached out to her over the summer, and they started putting together a plan.

He’d been stuck as a Chaser for several seasons and really wanted to be a Seeker, so she gave him the job straight out of the box, and tapped him to be her Vice Captain. He’d have two seasons as a VC under his belt when he became Captain, thus ensuring the team would have experienced leadership for several years to come. If the other veterans returned, and if a number of the younger Eagles she took time to speak to and try to recruit for the cause showed up, with a bit of luck, the House could have a full roster and have a coterie of Reserves to fill in should things get rough during match-play.

The Sixth Year was dressed casually for tryouts, opting for a comfy Ravenclaw Quidditch hooded sweatshirt, jeans and a pair of trainers, while her waist-length silvery-blonde hair was pulled back into a long braid, and tied with hair ribbons in House colours.

Taking a page from Milan’s book, Linsey was out at the pitch long before anyone else, warming up and getting a feel for conditions aloft. She was grateful it was a bright and sunny out, as it fueled her anticipation for a glorious season to come. She had the trunk bearing the balls out at the pitch, a barrel loaded with spare broomsticks, as well as a folding table set up. On the table were the required forms, held in place with a heavy bit of sculpture in the form of an eagle she was using as a paperweight, a pack of self-inking quills, as well as a couple of baskets filled with homemade granola bars and bottles of water.

She told Dad at the train station she intended to deliver the Cup to Ravenclaw this year; today was when they would start working towards that goal.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (Yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (Yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b]
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

OOC: The 2061-2062 Quest for the Cup Begins Here!
Username

User Image
                  AC: 20
                  Modifiers: +8 to Beater Actions, + 6 to Chaser Actions
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
                  Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                  Action:
                  Effect Value:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Captain Linsey
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts!
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? An Easy Victory, Guaranteed!

It was finally time for Lewis to get to flex his Seeker skill. Ever since Linsey said he'd get the position, Lewis dragged his dad (and god-uncle, cousin, aunt, other uncle, and grandparents) out to practice. He was determined to sweep the season for Ravenclaw. The desire doubled down the second Linsey asked him to be her Vice Captain. The morning of tryouts, he pulled on his dad's old Ravenclaw Seeker shirt, not minding the years worth of paint stains on the fabric. He grabbed his gear and his new broom (a gift from dad for making VC!), and sprinted to the pitch.

Linsey was already there, and looked like she had been for a while, so he jogged over. "Linz! Are you ready to go?! This season is ours to win, I can feel it!" He grinned happily, stoked about getting to play his favorite position. If Linsey was as jazzed as he was, it'd be a cinch.

Graydon Ironshield

AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 {Spotting} +7 {Catching}
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Spotted: x/3
Catching: x/2

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? xxx
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? xxx
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? xxx
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? xxx

Yarrick was already frustrated with quidditch. Unless Xeno tried out, she'd now be the only Knapp left on any of the teams. She grabbed her broom and pulled on a hoodie, a small frown on her face as she headed down the multitude of stairs. The walk seemed to take forever, and it didn't help when Lewis practically sprinted past her on his way out. Jeez, had he gotten even taller? At this rate, he'd be hitting the ceiling next year.

The blonde huffed a sigh as she stepped into the sunshine. At least the weather wasn't terrible. She walked along, head trapped in her thoughts, until she made it to the pitch. With a dour sort of expression, she glanced at the other two, then went to fill out her annual paperwork. At least that would always be consistent. Once done, she stepped away a bit to do some stretching, never losing her frustration.

Character's Name: Yarrick Knapp
                                                                Year: Fourth
                                                                Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                                Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                                Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, and Deft Dodger
                                                                Second Choice Position: Chaser?

AC: 18
          Modifiers: +6 {Hitting} +5 {Defending}
          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, and Deft Dodger
          Saving: xxxxx
          Aiming At: xxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxಇ. Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxxಇ. Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxxಇ. Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw Tryouts
xxxxxಇ. Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Woo-hoo!

Just based on flying class alone, Tambry knew she wanted to try out quidditch. If it was anywhere near as fun as dance, it'd be amazing. She wanted to be right in the thick of the action, and according to Professor Liu, Chaser would be a good one for her. Perfect. She was great at stuff like that! She hurried out to the pitch, following a rather grumpy looking older kid and one that looked like he'd be wagging his tail if he had one. There was also... oh, that was Linsey from Culinary Club! Awesome! "Hi Linsey! I'm ready to learn to play!" She waved happily, then filled out her own form with a pink gel pen.

Character's Name: Tambry Hattley
                                                                Year: First
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Nope
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Nope
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: None
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                                First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                                Second Choice Position: Seeker

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ, ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ! Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ sɪx ғᴇᴇᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
          Wᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ! Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴏ ɴᴜᴍʙ
          Wᴇᴀʀ ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇʙᴇʟ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɪᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ 'ᴇᴍ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✮ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx✮ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey, Lewis, Yarrick, and a First Year I haven't met
xxxx✮ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw Tryouts
xxxxx✮ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's a nice day!

Everly was running late. Well, not late late, but later than she'd like. She dressed in some comfy workout clothes and tied her hair back in a ponytail with blue and bronze ribbons. With her goggles tucked into her hair (because flying with glasses was a literal nightmare), Evie headed out. Once outside, she realized perhaps she actually had been later than she wanted, since several others were already there and signed in! Goodness! She grabbed a form to fill out, then went to hang out near the others. It was a nice day, at least, which would make tryouts easier.

Character's Name: Everly Levy
                                                                Year: Fifth
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                                Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                                Second Choice Position: Wherever I'm needed

Leave my door open just a crack. 'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
          Why do I tire of counting sheep when I'm far too tired to fall asleep?
          To ten million fireflies, I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes
          I got misty eyes as they said farewell
          But I'll know where several are if my dreams get real bizarre
          'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar
          I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
          It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
          'Cause everything is never as it seems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:27 pm
Nothing you need to do, I’ll just take a peek inside your mind
Clever and curious, Imaginative but impatient.
Better be Ravenclaw!

User Image User Image
Noreen Casey Vann
Halfblood ~ Photonista ~ Keeper
xxxRavenclaw Fifth Year Prefectxxx

Location : Quidditch Pitch : Ravenclaw Tryouts
                                                  Company : Ravenclaws...

Noreen had been very happy with the way her year was starting off. Today was tryout day and she was hoping to continue the trend. Getting ready she through her hair up and got ready. Shirt tied off and jeans with her white sneakers, the fifth year was good to go. She made the trek down to the Quidditch pitch. This was going to be the day.

“Hey,” Noreen greeted as she walked up to the group. Grabbing a form, she filled it out and then stretched a little. This year she was going to do better that’s what she planned. Whether it was true or not was another question entirely, but Nora was determined to give it her best shot regardless.

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                  Character's Name: Noreen Vann
                                                  Year: Fifth Year
                                                  Advanced Flying I: No
                                                  Advanced Flying II: No
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: One
                                                  Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
                                                  First Choice Position: Keeper

OOC : - - -

xxx “If your photos aren't good enough, then you're not close enough”xxx

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200