Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? The Ravenclaw Team
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Ravenclaw Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I can do this, I think

Dris watched everyone playing, taking notes where he could. Mostly, he had an idea of where to put everyone. It didn't seem to be too hard of an issue, and he knew most of the people would be pretty chill with whatever. Checking his watch, the lanky teen decided to call an end to the tryouts for now. "Alright guys, let's pack it in! You all did great, and Rein and I are going to discuss team standings, then let you know. There's water and cookies down on the bench for anyone that wants 'em." He grinned, sure everyone would like the giant basket of cookies Nan had sent him for just such an occasion. After all the balls were back in the trunk, he went to talk with Rein, before writing up the list and posting it for all to see.

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

Summer II

Kungfudemoness

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

Winsome Fey

AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
Chasing:x/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:33 pm
Ravenclaw Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Driskol Abrams

Team Vice Captain
Rein Lorna

Keeper
Hikaru Nakano

Chasers
Helena Davisson
Kiery Hemlock
Iona Duffy

Seeker
Driskol Abrams

Beaters
Wallis McGregor
Rein Lorna

Reserves
Edgar Farquarson - Reserve Seeker

Charlotte Jenkins - Reserve Beater #1
Macie Beaumont - Reserve Beater #2

Maisie Thorburn - Reserve Chaser

Tyler Blade - Reserve Keeper

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 8:29 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ravenclaw Team
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'm gonna miss this

Dris walked onto the pitch, the barrel of brooms and quidditch trunk floating along behind him. Once to the center, he set everything up, taking care to make everything look neat. This was his last year as Captain, something he didn't take lightly. He wanted to leave his team as capable and strong as possible, since he wouldn't be there next year. He trusted Rein to care for the team, and he trusted Edgar to take over Seeking, but he still wasn't sure he wanted to go. He loved this team and everyone on it, right down to the ones he'd only known a year. Taking in a deep breath, the teen sighed, setting out the paperwork for all his teammates and the new recruits. He knew this would be another great year, since his team always worked their butts off to make it so.

q u i d d i t c h x a p p l i c a t i o n
                                                          [b]Username:[/b] xxxxxx
                                                          [b]Character's Name:[/b] xxxxxx
                                                          [b]House:[/b] xxxxxx
                                                          [b]Year:[/b] xxxxxxx
                                                          [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] xxxxx
                                                          [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] xxxxx
                                                          [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] xx
                                                          [b]Any Special Skills:[/b] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          [b]First Choice Position:[/b] xxxxxx
                                                          [b]Second Choice Position:[/b] xxxxxx

AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
Chasing:x/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 9:25 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ravenclaws Galore
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This is always exciting

Lena walked onto the pitch, her new broom in hand. Her parents had surprised her with her very own Nimbus, and now she felt she'd be better competition on the pitch. She had worked hard at her sport, and was glad she'd be able to push it even better. The girl tied her hair in a braid, then worked on her paperwork. Once she'd handed it in, the girl swapped glasses for her quidditch goggles, which always made her feel rather insect-like. She grinned, then started on her stretches.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
                                                        Character's Name: Helena C. Davisson
                                                        House: Ravenclaw
                                                        Year: Fifth
                                                        Advanced Flying I: Yes {+1}
                                                        Advanced Flying II: Yes {+2}
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                        Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                                        First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                        Second Choice Position: Any

AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 {Shooting} +7 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
x/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 9:31 am
Here, wearing this dress,
Though my hair is a mess,
I’m hoping you’ll see the distance in me.
Here, faced with the ice, the cold of the sky
Freezing its way through the heart of the day.

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD │ THIRD YEAR │ RAVENCLAW

Maisie knew she'd probably be reserve again this year, but that didn't mean she was going to give her all at tryouts. She loved quidditch, and she was going to have Laire to compete with next year- and her younger sister was even more intense than her. Maisie blamed her innate competitive streak. With a shy smile to Dris, who was graduating, she took a form and carefully filled it out.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Maisie Thorburn
Year: Third
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Second Choice Position: Keeper

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 16
Mods: +4 Scoring, +2 Stealing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Here, treading ground that I know, bare over stone,
The circles I form on the landscapes are drawn,
Matching my mind in their endless design.
No, the pain’s not your fault; you say I’m made of salt:
You can’t rub it in, it was born on my skin.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 10:09 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornThird Year RavenclawReserve Seeker )

Hey, I нeαr тнe voιce oғ α preαcнer ғroм тнe вαcĸ rooм
                                                        Cαllιɴɢ мy ɴαмe αɴd I ғollow jυѕт тo ғιɴd yoυ
                                                        I тrαce тнe ғαιтн тo α вroĸeɴ dowɴ тelevιѕιoɴ αɴd pυт oɴ тнe weαтнer
                                                        Aɴd I've тrαιɴed мyѕelғ тo ɢιve υp oɴ тнe pαѕт 'cαυѕe
                                                        I ғroze ιɴ тιмe вeтweeɴ нeαrѕeѕ αɴd cαѕĸeтѕ
                                                        Loѕт coɴтrol wнeɴ I pαɴιcĸed αт тнe αcιd тeѕт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar cheerfully walked in the pitch, even if he knew that he was going to be reserve anyway. He was simply relieved that Ravenclaw wasn't too short of reserves anymore, though he felt pity towards Slytherin's horrible team composition. He hoped that they get more of that soon enough to make up for it. He wondered if Sam will be here. It didn't make sense; Sam was annoyingly an outdoor enthusiast but he was still very culture-shocked about the whole magic thing. On the other hand, Sam was very determined in always trying things he was interested at, so it felt strange that he won't come here either. Like a paradox. Oh well. Edgar just hoped they bring home the bacon again, especially when he felt the other houses were starting to be hell-bent in beating Ravenclaw... Scary.

Username: Julian Galaksylph
                                                        Character's Name: Edgar Farquarson
                                                        Year: 3
                                                        Advanced Flying I: y
                                                        Advanced Flying II: n
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                        Any Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        First Choice Position: Seeker

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'Cαυѕe I'м ѕleepιɴɢ ιɴ тнe вαcĸ oғ α тαхι
                                                        I'м ѕcreαмιɴɢ ғroм мy вedrooм wιɴdow eveɴ ιғ ιтѕ ɢoɴɴα ĸιll мe
                                                        Woĸe υp тнιѕ мorɴιɴɢ eαrly вeғore мy ғαмιly
                                                        Froм тнιѕ dreαм wнere ѕнe wαѕ тryιɴɢ тo ѕнow мe
                                                        How α lιғe cαɴ мove ғroм тнe dαrĸɴeѕѕ: Sнe ѕαιd тo ɢeт вeттer

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2041-42xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 14
                                                        Modifiers : (+4 Spot) (+4 Catch)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : .numbah. (stat)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 10:27 am
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico happily entered the pitch. He worked hard to make sure his hair would be festive. It blue and bronze mix he wanted to sport today seeing as he was tring out for Qudditch. Besides it was good practice so his hair wasn't constantly changing. He went over to the tall captain and filled his form out. He figured he wouldn't be a starter but it wasn't a bad thing to be the back up. He passes his form in and decided to go strech. Mabye Sam or Riddles would come too.

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                                            Character's Name: Nicodemus Lovette (just call me Nico though please)
                                                                            Year: 1
                                                                            Advanced Flying I: no
                                                                            Advanced Flying II: no
                                                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                                            Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            First Choice Position: seeker
                                                                            Second Choice Position: keeper

Position:
                                                                            AC: 12
                                                                            Modifiers: +2 spot/catch
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 10:42 am
username
User Image
xHikaru Nakanoxx Ravenclaw xx Seventh Year xx Keeper
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hikaru entered with some pep in his step. While he was sad this was his last year he knew he needed to impress some recruiters. He made his way over where Dris was and greeted him with the usual fist bump and filled the last form he would need to fill out in his school Qudditch career. Passing it to his best mate he proceeded to go stretch.
                                                                Position: keeper
                                                                AC: 18 (10+2(NF) +3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                                Modifiers: +8 Catch (Seeker), +10 Catch (Keeper) +6 Everything Else
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line
                                                                Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                Total roll:

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                                Character's Name: Hikaru Nakano
                                                                Year: 7
                                                                Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                                Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line
                                                                First Choice Position: Keeper

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 6:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                                  ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                                  'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery didn't walk to tryouts, she did not run, or jog, or sprint. Kiery skipped (most of) the entire way to the pitch, broom slung over her shoulder and a wide grin on her face. When she arrived, she looked around at the group gathered, glad to see the returning faces and curious about the first year boy with the colorful hair. She approached Dris with a wave and took a form to fill out, then wandered over the Lena for he stretches, settling in with the older girl. She was really looking forward to this season, and was determined to do well.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                                  уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                                  уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                                  ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                                  ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                                  Character's Name: Kiery Hemlock
                                                  Year: Fourth
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  First Choice Position: Chaser!
                                                  Second Choice Position: I'm not sure how to do anything but chaser Whatever's needed!

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                  αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                  нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                  αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                  αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley scowled slightly as she made her way out onto the pitch. As much as she was looking forward to playing again, she still wasn't particularly comfortable with being on a team. She hadn't gotten to know any of her teammates very well at all, and felt rather out of place among them. She was used to it, to a point, but that didn't make it less uncomfortable. Still, she didn't want to miss out on playing. She approached the captain and took a form, filling it out without a word before she joined the rest of the team, albeit on the fringes of the group, to start stretching. At least this year she had her own broom. Playing on the school broom the year before had been torture.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                  ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                  уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                  ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                  ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                  Character's Name: Charlotte Jenkins
                                  Year: Second
                                  Advanced Flying I: Currently Enrolled
                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                  First Choice Position: Beater
                                  Second Choice Position: Whatever?

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 5:36 am
User Image

( MugglebornFirst Year RavenclawOutdoors Enthusiast ) xx

Breαĸ α мιrror, roll тнe dιce
                                                        Rυɴ wιтн ѕcιѕѕorѕ тнroυɢн α cнιp-pαɴ ғιreғιɢнт
                                                        Go ιɴтo вυѕιɴeѕѕ wιтн α ɢrιzzly вeαr
                                                        Bυт jυѕт doɴ'т ѕιт dowɴ 'cαυѕe I've мoved yoυr cнαιr
                                                        Fιɴd α well-ĸɴowɴ нαrd мαɴ αɴd ѕтαrт α ғιɢнт
                                                        Weαr yoυr ѕнell ѕυιт oɴ вoɴғιre ɴιɢнт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sam was crossing his arms as he made his way to the pitch, with a school broom on hand. He was staring at the other members of teams, scrutinizing them to see what they're like. But really, while Sam wasn't always comfortable with team composition, he would like to try if playing in brooms was fun. He knew his cousin was on the quidditch team, though Sam didn't exactly pay attention to that info until now.

"Ah knew you'd come!" Edgar chirped at Sam, running towards him with a grin, "Though, are you sure of this? You still have time to get used to Hogwarts."

Sam gave his older cousin an annoyed look, did this guy think that he would miss this opportunity like a wimp? That's it, if Edgar said something patronizing like that, Sam might as well give him a visual message that he did not know him well. "Saatan olla järkyttynyt ja kala kuivalla maalla,"[I may be culture-shocked] Sam spoke in Finnish with a unamused stare, full aware that Eddie didn't speak his mum's tongue. "Mutta en ole lapsi."[But I'm not a toddler]

Eddie stared at Sam for a full minute, as if waiting for the blond boy to translate it. Right now, Sam needed to bask in his cousin's face with smugness before doing what he was expected to do. "Heh, sike," Sam smirked, much to Eddie's annoyance, then he decided to explain in their common language, "But really, Ah'll be fine. Ah'm not a crybaby."

"Ah'm not implying that..." Edgar muttered, taken back and confused, before getting a form from the captain and giving it to Sam, to which he immediately wrote down the blanks.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fιll ιɴ α cιrcυlαr нole wιтн α peɢ тнαт'ѕ ѕqυαre
                                                        Bιтe тнe lιɢнтɴιɴɢ αɴd тell мe нow ιт тαѕтeѕ
                                                        Kυɴɢ ғυ ғιɢнтιɴɢ oɴ yoυr roller ѕĸαтeѕ
                                                        Do тнe Mαcαreɴα ιɴ тнe devιl'ѕ lαιr

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

Username: Julian Galaksylph
                                                        Character's Name: Samuli Farquarson
                                                        Year: 1
                                                        Advanced Flying I: No
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                        Any Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
                                                        First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                        Second Choice Position: Anything

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2041-42xx

Position : Keeper
                                                        AC : 12
                                                        Modifiers : Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
                                                        Special Skills : (+2 Blocking)
                                                        Lives : O O O O
                                                        Final Roll : #

Targeting/To Goals/Chasing : ---------
                                                        Defending/Catching : --------

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:31 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I O N A D U F F Y
Second Year Ravenclaw
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Eager
xLocation: Practice Pitch
xWith: Ravenclaw Quidditch Team
xStatus: Single

Iona walked out to the pitch, carrying her new broom under her arm. She had to beg and plead with her father to buy the broom before he finally acquiesced to the purchase. And now she was finally going to get to fly it. She quietly accepted the form from her captain and filled it out, then began to do her warm up activities.

Username: Summer II
Character's Name: Iona Duffy
Advanced Flying I: In Progress
Advanced Flying II: N/A
Any Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Second Choice Position: Keeper

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out of Character: {...}
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

AC:
Modifiers: +3 (Shooting); +3 (Stealing)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Total RollƖ: (__)
Lives: [x] [x] [x]
(-/3)

Summer II

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:38 pm
SORRY FOR MY LACK OF FORMAT I AM BEHIND AS ALWAYS

Rein Lorna ~ Fifth Year ~ Ravenclaw ~ VC

Rein arrived and waved hello to her captain and teammates before stretching. She had placed a filled out form next to Dris just to be safe.

Position: Beater
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 to swings
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4
Above AC to hit
Below a natural 3 hit self
Above 15 to save.
0-0

Username: Devlyn Maycry
Character's Name: Rein Lorna
Year: Fifth
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Second Choice Position: Chaser

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:40 pm
SORRY FOR MY LACK OF FORMAT I AM BEHIND AS ALWAYS

Macie Beaumont ~ Second Year ~ Ravenclaw

Macie arrived right behind her vice captain and smiled shyly at the group. She quickly filled out a sheet before stretching herself.

Position: Beater
AC: 15
Modifiers: +3 to Swing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC to hit
Below a natural 3 hit self
Above 15 to save.

Username: Devlyn Maycry
Character's Name: Macie Beaumont
Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Second Choice Position: Chaser

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games