Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:26 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornSecond Year RavenclawReserve Seeker )

I'м α яεcкlεѕѕ мιѕтαкε, I'м α cσld иιgнт'ѕ ιитαкε
                                                        I'м α σиε иιgнт тσσ lσиg, I'ммα cσмε σи тσσ ѕтяσиg
                                                        All мч lιƒε I'νε вεεи lινιиg ιи тнε ƒαѕт lαиε
                                                        Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α яσllιи' ƒяειgнт тяαιи
                                                        Oиε мσяε тιмε gσттα ѕтαят αll σνεя! Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α lσиε яεd яσνεя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar knew he'll get reserve but that's okay, because at least he'll have fun here. He was a little bit irked that they were still low on players that even first years could get first strins, mainly because some Ravenclaws lean towards being bookish. And some didn't even bother trying. Where's the fun in that when you don't try? Edgar wasn't the athletic extraordinaire, but he loved being active. He smiled cheerfully at Dris and Maisie before writing the slip.

Username: Julian Galaksylph
                                                        Character's Name: Edgar Farquarson
                                                        House: Ravenclaw
                                                        Year: 2
                                                        Advanced Flying I: Attending
                                                        Advanced Flying II: No
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                        Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                        Second Choice Position: Any

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'ммα нσld мч cαяdѕ clσѕε, I'ммα ωяεcк ωнαт I lσνε мσѕт
                                                        I'м α ƒιяѕт-clαѕѕ lεт-dσωи, I'м α "ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт dσωи"
                                                        I αм α нεαd cαѕε; I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм-
                                                        Tнαт'ѕ иενεя αяяινιиg αиd чσυ αяε тнε ραч яαιѕε-
                                                        Alωαчѕ α тσυcн συт σƒ νιεω αиd I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Tryouts 2040xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 13
                                                        Modifiers : (+3 Spot) (+3 Catch)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : .numbah. (stat)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:47 am
User Image

》》》》》》》》》Keeper《《《《《《《《《

Hikaru joined his fellow team on the feild. He already spotted two new faces and the one reserve they had last year was here too. They were short since Glynn graduated. Not too long there be two more spots when him and Dris graduated. He hoped they would get a cushion of reserves. From his friends in other houses he knew some houses had near full team of reserves. Though considering not too many Ravenclaws are sporty ane perfered books and learning should mean they lack player so much. Hikaru went an grabed his form from a just nervous enough looking Dris. Giving him a reassuring thumbs up and mouthing 'you can do it' he passed it in. Before going to strech

Position: keeper
                                                          AC: 18 (10+2(NF) +3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                          Modifiers: +8 Catch (Seeker), +10 Catch (Keeper) +6 Everything Else
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line
                                                          Lives: ● ● ●
                                                          Total roll:

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                          Character's Name: Hikaru Nakano
                                                          Year: 6
                                                          Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                          Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                                          Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line
                                                          First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                          Second Choice Position: Any

Ooc:
                                                          username

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ravenclaw Players
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Where is everyone?

Lena marched onto the Pitch, head held high. She had no inhibitions this year (apart from school proper, of course), and that meant she could focus more on the game. It was going to be hers for the taking, and boy if she wasn't determined! Her hair was tied up in a braid and she'd gotten a new sweater from her mum for the game. She offered a grin at the Captain, who seemed to be trying to mentally prepare for Captaining. She was sure he could do it, especially after last season. They could rock it together! None of her other friends had yet arrived, so Lena just kind of moseyed around until one of them wandered onto the pitch.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
                                                        Character's Name: Helena C. Davisson
                                                        Year: Fourth
                                                        Advanced Flying I: Yes {+1}
                                                        Advanced Flying II: Yes {+2}
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                        Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                                        First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                        Second Choice Position: Preferably Chaser

AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 {Shooting} +7 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
x/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:02 pm
Please Excuse my lack of formats. They will come when I have real wifi!

Rein Lorna ~ Ravenclaw ~ Fourth Year

Rein arrived on the pitch quietly. She was excited to be Vice Captain, and couldn't wait to start playing as such. She loved the game more than she'd like to admit.

Username: Devlyn Maycry
Character's Name: Rein Lorna
Year: Fourth
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Chaser

Position: Beater
Modifiers: +7 to swings
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4
Above AC to hit
Below a natural 3 hit self
Above 15 to save.
0-0  

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:57 pm
FORMAT COMING SOON PLEASE EXCUSE MY LACK OF PREPAREDNESS

MACIE BEAUMONT -- RAVENCLAW -- FIRST YEAR

Macie arrived on the pitch nervously. She had never played this game, but she was excited to try it. She quietly filled out a sheet and then handed it to the captain before following the others idea and stretching out. She hoped she didn't suck.

Username: Devlyn Maycry
Character's Name: Macie Beaumont
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Second Choice Position: Chaser

AC: 14
Modifiers: +2 to swings
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC steal/throw
-/3
0-0  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                                  ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                                  'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery skipped excitedly down onto the Pitch, eager to get to tryouts and hopefully earn her spot back on the team. She didn't know what the odds were of getting benched, but she certainly didn't want it to happen. Her performance last year hadn't been amazing, of course, but she was still learning, after all. This year would be better! Especially since she and Lena were now even better of a team, or so she assumed. They'd played together for two years now, that had to count for something, right? After filling out her form and handing it in to Dris with a flourish, she approached the older girl, beaming at her. "Are you excited to be back? Did you miss me?" she asked, practically vibrating with energy. She'd certainly missed Lena, of course she had, since her fellow chaser was also one of her best friends. And very pretty, not that her being pretty had anything to do with why Kiery had missed her, or why she was happy to be playing with her again. It was just something Kiery noticed, like always.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                                  уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                                  уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                                  ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                                  ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

- ooc -
                                                  Form Under Spoiler

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASERxxx
                                                  AC: 16
                                                  Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Mods: (+4 to Stealing)
                                                  Lives:

Currently: Action
                                                  Final Roll ##

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                                  Character's Name: Kiery Hemlock
                                                  Year: Third
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Currently Enrolled
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  First Choice Position: Chaser!
                                                  Second Choice Position: I'm not sure how to do anything but chaser Whatever's needed!

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                          αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                          нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                          αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                          αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceTruth be told, Charley wasn't super thrilled about team sports as an actual thing. In theory, she loved Quidditch, and loved playing beater especially. But in practice, she didn't much care of people as a whole, and actually playing Quidditch on a team would require interacting with them. She'd only ever 'played' in that her uncle would set up a small 'pitch' in the backyard whenever she had cousins over. And then she wasn't playing with them so much as she was lobbing practice bludgers at them while they played against each other. Much more her style. But, she wasn't willing to give up on her favorite form of exercise while at school, which meant she was going to have to suck it up and play nice with at least six other people. Though, from her count, there were already more than that here. Well, the team would need reserves, she was sure. If she got a reserve she'd still stay on the team, if only so she could at least participate in practices. But she hoped the small turnout meant she didn't stay on reserve for long.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                          уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                          ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                          ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

- ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                          Character's Name: Charlotte Jenkins
                                          Year: First
                                          Advanced Flying I: No
                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                          Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                          Second Choice Position: Whatever?

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:13 pm
User Image
                                                  Everybody's been there,
                                                  Everybody's been stared down by the enemy
                                                  Fallen for the fear
                                                  And done some disappearing,
                                                  Bow down to the mighty
                                                  Don't run, just stop holding your tongue

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Fɪꜰᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Pʀᴇꜰᴇᴄᴛ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis wasn't sure if Tommy was going to be going to playing quidditch or not, but Wallis was definitely going to. He enjoyed the sport, and he was good at it. Besides, with a new captain and the simple fact the Ravenclaw team was notorious for not having many players, it would actually hurt if Wallis wasn't there. Taking a form, he filled it out and then started stretches, wondering if anyone else was going to show up.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Wallis McGregor
                                                  Year: Fifth
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Second Choice Position: I'd still like to be a beater.

Modifiers: +7 to everything
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here's to a good year like last year.
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And since your history of silence
                                                  Won't do you any good,
                                                  Did you think it would?
                                                  Let your words be anything but empty
                                                  Why don't you tell them the truth?

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:40 pm
                                                                Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                There's no getting through to you
                                                                The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                You say I can't understand
                                                                But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                When you leave me, where do you go?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw team
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out again
                                                                What am I thinking? It's been a long time...
                                                                What am I wearing? Third Year

Tyler was determined to play well this year, especially considering what happened last year. He didn't want to stay stuck on what happened, and with his cast gone, the last physical reminder of that year was gone other than the odd scar or two. He could ignore those. However, he just hoped his time away hadn't made him worse. He doubted it, but you never knew.

Username: Winsome Fey
                                                                Character's Name: Tyler Blade
                                                                Year: Third
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                Second Choice Position: Keeper again I guess

OOC:

Position: Keeper
                                                                Modifiers: +6 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                I'm just talking to myself

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? The Ravenclaw Team
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Ravenclaw Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I can do this, I think

Dris watched as people filtered onto the pitch, silently keeping count to make sure they'd have more than the seven total spots on the team. When everyone had arrived, he was excited to see they even had reserves. He checked his watch to see it was time to begin the tryouts officially. Did that mean he needed to give a speech? The lanky teen cleared his throat, then began. "Hi everyone. I'm Dris Abrams, the Captain for this year and next, after which I will be succeeded by our new Vice Captain, Rein Lorna. I appreciate you all showing up, and I bet we can set about to have the best team this year. For now, we shall proceed with tryouts. The Blue Team is Rein and Charlotte as Beaters, Iona and Lena as Chasers, Hikaru is the Keeper. Bronze Team is Wallis and Macie B. as the Beaters, Maisie T. and Kiery as Chasers, Tyler, you're the Keeper there. Edgar, go ahead and just practice with the snitch for now, just work on catching. Alright guys... three laps round the pitch on foot, then in the air, then get into position for the game." He grinned at everyone, though silently exhaled in relief once they'd all run off. He could totally do this. Once all the laps had been done, he released the snitch, bludgers, and then tossed up the quaffle. Let the game begin.

BLUE TEAM
                                                                Beaters
                                                                Rein Lorna
                                                                Charlotte Jenkins
                                                                Chasers
                                                                Iona Duffy
                                                                Lena Davisson
                                                                Keeper
                                                                Hikaru Nakano

BRONZE TEAM
                                                                Beaters
                                                                Wallis McGregor
                                                                Macie Beaumont
                                                                Chasers
                                                                Maisie Thorburn
                                                                Kiery Hemlock
                                                                Keeper
                                                                Tyler Blade

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

Summer II

Kungfudemoness

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

Winsome Fey

AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
Chasing:x/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:55 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornSecond Year RavenclawReserve Seeker )

I'м α яεcкlεѕѕ мιѕтαкε, I'м α cσld иιgнт'ѕ ιитαкε
                                                        I'м α σиε иιgнт тσσ lσиg, I'ммα cσмε σи тσσ ѕтяσиg
                                                        All мч lιƒε I'νε вεεи lινιиg ιи тнε ƒαѕт lαиε
                                                        Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α яσllιи' ƒяειgнт тяαιи
                                                        Oиε мσяε тιмε gσттα ѕтαят αll σνεя! Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α lσиε яεd яσνεя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar listened to Dris as the seeker captain made a speech, grinning when he's tasked to do his seeker training. After doing his laps, he flew away to begin his search.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'ммα нσld мч cαяdѕ clσѕε, I'ммα ωяεcк ωнαт I lσνε мσѕт
                                                        I'м α ƒιяѕт-clαѕѕ lεт-dσωи, I'м α "ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт dσωи"
                                                        I αм α нεαd cαѕε; I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм-
                                                        Tнαт'ѕ иενεя αяяινιиg αиd чσυ αяε тнε ραч яαιѕε-
                                                        Alωαчѕ α тσυcн συт σƒ νιεω αиd I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Tryouts 2040xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 13
                                                        Modifiers : (+3 Spot) (+3 Catch)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : .13. (fail)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 7, 4, 7, 2, 6, 6, 10, 4, 9 Total: 60 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:59 am
You like the idea of her
Just the thought of beauty in your mind
But rip away the skin
See a heart that's just pumping black blood

MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD │ SECOND YEAR │ RAVENCLAW

Maisie had to smile at the fact that there was her, Maisie, and also a first year named Macie, all on the same team. That was going to be confusing at some point. At least they weren't in the same position. She immediately went up for the quaffle, hoping her long arms would come in handy.

OOC:
Position: Bronze Chaser
Mods: +2 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

You fear all hate and being alone
But hate it when someone tells you that you are loved
An insecure sadness locked behind a smile
Potential and beauty stuck under it all

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:29 am
User Image

》》》》》》》》》Keeper《《《《《《《《《

Hikaru nodded when his name was call for blue teams keeper and took note of the opposing chasers. He did the laps and mounted the broom and went to guard the goal. He wanted his last two years to be the best ones . He wanted to go pro so no slacking now.

Position: blue keeper
                                                          AC: 18 (10+2(NF) +3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                          Modifiers: +8 Catch (Seeker), +10 Catch (Keeper) +6 Everything Else
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line
                                                          Lives: ● ● ●
                                                          Total roll:

Ooc:
                                                          username

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:46 am

Having heavy conversations
                                                                                  About the furthest constellations of our souls
                                                                                  We're just trying to find some meaning
                                                                                  In the things that we believe in
                                                                                  But we got some ways to go

Macie nodded as she was placed on the bronze team. She took flight and chased after a bludger and swung her bat hard. She was aiming for the Blue Team chaser named Lena.

Final Roll: 2 Hit Self
                                                                                  Modifiers: +2 to swings
                                                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                                  Above 15 to save
                                                                                  Above AC to hit
                                                                                  Below 4 Hit self
                                                                                  0-0

I tried pushing evolution
                                                                                  As the obvious conclusion
                                                                                  Of the start
                                                                                  But it was for my own amusement
                                                                                  Saying love was an illusion
                                                                                  Of a hopeless heart

You won't find faith or hope down a telescope
                                                                                  You won't find heart and soul in the stars
                                                                                  You can break everything down to chemicals

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:12 am
User Image
                                                  Everybody's been there,
                                                  Everybody's been stared down by the enemy
                                                  Fallen for the fear
                                                  And done some disappearing,
                                                  Bow down to the mighty
                                                  Don't run, just stop holding your tongue

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Fɪꜰᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Pʀᴇꜰᴇᴄᴛ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis listened to Dris as he announced the start of tryouts. He nodded toward Lena as she was announced as the new vice captain, and then got himself ready to play when Dris announced he was one of the beaters for Bronze team. He kicked up into the air, already looking for and spotting a bludger. Noticing that his teammate had already aimed at Lena (or well, tried to anyway), he decided to grimace and take aim at Charlotte.

Bronze Team Beater
                                                  Modifiers: +7 to everything
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                  Final Roll: 22 (Hit unless blocked!)

BLUE TEAM
                                                  Beaters
                                                  Rein Lorna
                                                  Charlotte Jenkins
                                                  Chasers
                                                  Iona Duffy
                                                  Lena Davisson
                                                  Keeper
                                                  Hikaru Nakano

BRONZE TEAM
                                                  Beaters
                                                  Wallis McGregor
                                                  Macie Beaumont
                                                  Chasers
                                                  Maisie Thorburn
                                                  Kiery Hemlock
                                                  Keeper
                                                  Tyler Blade

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here's to a good year like last year.
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And since your history of silence
                                                  Won't do you any good,
                                                  Did you think it would?
                                                  Let your words be anything but empty
                                                  Why don't you tell them the truth?

[quote="Cara MiaKitty]

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games