Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ravenclaw Team
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Team "Tryouts"
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Is this seriously everyone?

Dris was practically on top of the snitch now, but so was Edgar. The first year tried to nab it and failed, so Dris tried his hand at capturing the snitch.

AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:16 {Failed}
Chasing:3/3
Catching:1/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:50 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornFirst Year Ravenclaw )

I'м α яεcкlεѕѕ мιѕтαкε, I'м α cσld иιgнт'ѕ ιитαкε
                                                        I'м α σиε иιgнт тσσ lσиg, I'ммα cσмε σи тσσ ѕтяσиg
                                                        All мч lιƒε I'νε вεεи lινιиg ιи тнε ƒαѕт lαиε
                                                        Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α яσllιи' ƒяειgнт тяαιи
                                                        Oиε мσяε тιмε gσттα ѕтαят αll σνεя! Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α lσиε яεd яσνεя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dris didn't get to nab the snitch so Edgar got the chance, he decided to try again abd catch the slippery snitch.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'ммα нσld мч cαяdѕ clσѕε, I'ммα ωяεcк ωнαт I lσνε мσѕт
                                                        I'м α ƒιяѕт-clαѕѕ lεт-dσωи, I'м α "ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт dσωи"
                                                        I αм α нεαd cαѕε; I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм-
                                                        Tнαт'ѕ иενεя αяяινιиg αиd чσυ αяε тнε ραч яαιѕε-
                                                        Alωαчѕ α тσυcн συт σƒ νιεω αиd I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 12
                                                        Modifiers : (+2 Spot) (+2 Catch)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 15 (fail)

Chasing : 3/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2039-40xx
                                                        wнere - Pitchxxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Is this seriously everyone?

Dris missed the snitch when it veered a bit left when he'd tried to grab. Stupid ball. Edgar tried again, though missed it. Dris used his long arms to his advantage and tried once more to steal, certain that if he didn't catch, the snitch would vanish, as it so often did.

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:24 {Caught!}
Catching:2/2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:58 am
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I still got it~

Dris closed his long fingers around the warm metal, then slowed his pace down. Since the practice wasn't really determined by seekers, he simply flew alongside Edgar and said "I caught it. But you were doing awesome! If it hadn't moved there, I think you'd have beat me to it!" He grinned at the kid, then released it a second time. A coy grin slid onto his face as he looked back to Edgar. "Round two? Let's get it!"

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:24 {Caught!}
Catching:2/2

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:28 am
User Image

Edgar blinked in surprise when the snitch was out of his reach, with Dris catching it successfully. He sadly sighed in disappointment, obviously to himself because he was sure that he could have caught it on time. Though, he was trying to not get hung over by it by something he was new of. He was new here, Edgar reminded himself, but on the other hand there was always a feeling that he felt like he was going to get criticized by his "poor performance"... even if he figured that Dris wasn't that kind of person. When Dris finally spoke up, he was saying the exact opposite of what Edgar was naturally expecting that he ended up with a smile. "Y-you do..?" Edgar asked him, flustered, then excited to match Dris's seemingly positive nature, "Um... thanks, Dris. But yeah! Let's do round two!"

Final Roll : 15 (fail)

Chasing : 3/3

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2039-40xx
                                                        wнere - Pitchxxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:48 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxQuidditch Pitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxRavenclaws
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ιт'ѕ αѕтσυи∂ιиg, тιмє ιѕ fℓєєтιиgxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          мα∂иєѕѕ тαкєѕ ιтѕ тσℓℓ - вυт ℓιѕтєи ¢ℓσѕєℓуxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          иσт fσя νєяу мυ¢н ℓσиgєя ι'νє gσт тσ кєєρ ¢σитяσℓxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι яємємвєя ∂σιиg тнє тιмє ωαяρ, ∂яιикιиg тнσѕє мσмєитѕ ωнєиxxxxxx
                                                          тнє вℓα¢києѕѕ ωσυℓ∂ нιт мє αи∂ тнє νσι∂ ωσυℓ∂ вє ¢αℓℓιиgxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiery would admit, she was a little rusty. She hadn't been able to do much flying over the holiday, much less any practicing. She'd have to make up for that now, though. The second year took off after Lena, grinning at her egging her on and hoping to snatch the quaffle away from her friend.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxιи αиσтнєя ∂ιмєиѕισи ωιтн νσуєυяιѕтι¢ ιитєитισи
                                                          xxxxxxωєℓℓ ѕє¢ℓυ∂є∂, ι ѕєє αℓℓ - ωιтн α вιт σf α мιи∂ fℓιρ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxуσυ'яє ιитσ тнє тιмє ѕℓιρ, αи∂ иσтнιиg ¢αи єνєя вє тнє ѕαмє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxуσυ'яє ѕρα¢є∂ συт σи ѕєиѕαтισи ℓιкє уσυ'яє υи∂єя ѕє∂αтισи

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASERxxx
                                                          AC: 15
                                                          Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                          Mods: (+3 to Stealing)
                                                          Lives:

Currently: Stealing from Lena
                                                          Final Roll ##

xxxScorexxx
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:29 pm

If you want it, take it
                                                          I
                                                          should've said it before
                                                          Tried to hide it, fake it
                                                          I can't
                                                          pretend anymore

Rein landed her second hit and smirked. She was a pro at this. She swung again.

Position: Beater
                                                          AC: 14
                                                          Modifiers: +4 to swings
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                          Above 15 to save.
                                                          0-0

I only wanna die alive
                                                          Never by the hands of a broken heart
                                                          I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
                                                          Now that I've
                                                          become who I really are

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:25 am
User Image

When Dris released the snitch, Edgar was intent on doing it again as he searched for the ball.

Final Roll : 8 (fail)

Chasing : x/3

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((i forgot to post the dice lol))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2039-40xx
                                                        wнere - Pitchxxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:49 am
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I still got it~

Dris smiled at Edgar's response, nodding when he asked if Dris really meant his words. When he agreed to round two, Dris released the snitch back to the air and waited for the first year to begin his search. After the snitch had blinked from view, the fifth year flew out, hoping to find the ball again.

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:11 {Failed!}
Chasing:x/3
Catching:x/2

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:03 pm
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Where'd it go?

Dris kept looking around for the Snitch, wondering where it could've gone. He swung a wide left, wondering if he'd spot it gleaming in the sun.

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:28 {Spotted!}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:51 pm
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Already over?

Dris did spot the snitch, though it was already across the damn pitch. Just as he was about to speed after it, the teen noticed Glynn waving him in. Was it already time for tryouts to end? He flew over to the captain and decided it was indeed time to end. He flew to the middle of the pitch and used his fingers to blow a sharp whistle across the pitch. "Alright guys, pack it on in! You guys did great today! Just hang out for a few minutes while Glynn and I talk, then we'll get the list up for you all!" He issued a bright grin, then flew to the ground and walked over to Glynn.

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

Kungfudemoness

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxx}

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:57 pm
Ravenclaw Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Glynn Llewellyn

Team Vice Captain
Driskol Abrams

Keeper
Hikaru Nakano

Chasers
Glynn Llewellyn
Helena Davisson
Kiery Hemlock

Seeker
Driskol Abrams

Beaters
Wallis McGregor
Rein Lorna

Reserves
Edgar Farquarson - Reserve Seeker

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:45 pm
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Currently, No one
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Ravenclaw Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I can do this, I think

Dris walked out onto the pitch for the first time as Captain. Sure, it was just for tryouts, but he honestly thought that made it more nerve-wracking. What if he picked people and made others mad? What if he didn't have enough players for the team? What would even happen!? He struggled to calm his breathing as he walked onto the pitch, one hand carrying the broom barrel and one tugging along the trunk of balls. Once to the center, he set everything out nice and neat, before pulling out his brand new Firebolt out of the barrel. Honestly, he was still a little proud of himself for working toward it all summer.

The tall teen set out the try-out applications, using a colorful quartz crystal to hold them down. Surely they'd have plenty of people and he was just psyching himself out over nothing. He had experience, had a great Vice Captain, and had family to call upon if he did feel stuck. Then again, he'd spent all his free time with either James or Cyd talking strategy. Surely he'd be able to rock this. He just had to focus on his job, which now included the title of Captain. He could do this!

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                                [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                                [b]House:[/b]
                                                                [b]Year:[/b]
                                                                [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b]
                                                                [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b]
                                                                [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b]
                                                                [b]Special Skills:[/b]
                                                                [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                                [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I O N A D U F F Y
First Year Ravenclaw
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Eager
xLocation: Practice Pitch
xWith: Ravenclaw Quidditch Team
xStatus: Single

To say that Iona was prompt in arriving at try-outs would be an understatement. She actually arrived before the captain and had been waiting on the sidelines for him to arrive and start the try-outs. When he did, she gave him an opportunity to get set up before she walked over to announce her arrival. Approaching the boy, she said, "I'm here for try-outs. Iona Duffy." She took the form and filled it out, handing it back to him.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out of Character: {...}
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 (Shooting); +2 (Stealing)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Total RollƖ: +/- (__)
Lives: [x] [x] [x]

Username: Summer II
Character's Name: Iona Duffy
House: Ravenclaw
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: N/A
Advanced Flying II: N/A
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Keeper

Summer II

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:43 pm
You like the idea of her
Just the thought of beauty in your mind
But rip away the skin
See a heart that's just pumping black blood

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD │ SECOND YEAR │ RAVENCLAW

Maisie had high hopes, since she knew Ravenclaw was usually in need of players. That wasn't very surprising, since the house tended to lean towards the quiet and bookish, rather than the competitive and athletic. Having done dance nearly all her life, Maisie considered herself very fit for the average twelve year old girl, and her tall height didn't hurt, either. She didn't particularly like most muggle sports, like football, but she loved flying, and Quidditch had always appealed to her. The team captain was a skinny blond boy with a brand new broom, and the only other person there was a little first year girl. Of course, it was early still. Maisie smiled a little shyly and took a form to fill out.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Maisie Thorburn
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Keeper

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 14
Mods: +2 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

You fear all hate and being alone
But hate it when someone tells you that you are loved
An insecure sadness locked behind a smile
Potential and beauty stuck under it all

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games