Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
MJ Spooks rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 7, 1, 4, 3, 2, 1, 2, 5, 6 Total: 37 (10-100)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:28 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxQuidditch Pitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxRavenclaws
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ιт'ѕ αѕтσυи∂ιиg, тιмє ιѕ fℓєєтιиgxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          мα∂иєѕѕ тαкєѕ ιтѕ тσℓℓ - вυт ℓιѕтєи ¢ℓσѕєℓуxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          иσт fσя νєяу мυ¢н ℓσиgєя ι'νє gσт тσ кєєρ ¢σитяσℓxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι яємємвєя ∂σιиg тнє тιмє ωαяρ, ∂яιикιиg тнσѕє мσмєитѕ ωнєиxxxxxx
                                                          тнє вℓα¢києѕѕ ωσυℓ∂ нιт мє αи∂ тнє νσι∂ ωσυℓ∂ вє ¢αℓℓιиgxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiery was sort of disappointed by the turn out, but she didn't let it show. Instead, she focused on the positive, which was that she and Lena were going to get to play against one another. That was exciting! The second year flew her laps with a smile, and then waited for the toss up with the quaffle. Hopefully, she and Lena could manage to make sure Hikaru got some decent practice as well. If they did nothing but play 'Mine' all day, he'd never get to try saving, after all.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxιи αиσтнєя ∂ιмєиѕισи ωιтн νσуєυяιѕтι¢ ιитєитισи
                                                          xxxxxxωєℓℓ ѕє¢ℓυ∂є∂, ι ѕєє αℓℓ - ωιтн α вιт σf α мιи∂ fℓιρ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxуσυ'яє ιитσ тнє тιмє ѕℓιρ, αи∂ иσтнιиg ¢αи єνєя вє тнє ѕαмє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxуσυ'яє ѕρα¢є∂ συт σи ѕєиѕαтισи ℓιкє уσυ'яє υи∂єя ѕє∂αтισи

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASERxxx
                                                          AC: 15
                                                          Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                          Mods: (+3 to Stealing)
                                                          Lives:

Currently: Action
                                                          Final Roll ##

xxxScorexxx
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ravenclaws
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Quidditch Tryouts
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I'll do alright

Lena managed to nab the quaffle before Kiery got it, a grin on her face. The younger girl just seemed to exude positive vibes, and Lena couldn't help but smile. It helped that she was finally flying again, having spent the summer unable to do so. She tucked the quaffle under her arm and called back "Come and get iiiiiiiiit!" in a singsong voice. It was basically practice, so why not have some fun?

AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 {Shooting} +4 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: xx {xxxxxx}
1/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:33 pm
User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis was kind of glad that he didn't have to worry about trying to aim at his teammates. However, that just was because there weren't that many people trying out. He glanced toward his sibling before he ran his laps, going up to try and hit bludgers toward the targets. Maybe he could talk to Mal and see if they wanted to try out.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 to everything
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here we go again.
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Curtain calls a sanctuary,
                                                  Actors in the cloth, they freak me out,
                                                  Mockin' my purpose, in the magazines,
                                                  Famous how they make you feel grand,
                                                  They're always there to hold your hand,
                                                  In times of trouble, they're best of friends

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:44 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornFirst Year Ravenclaw )

I'м α яεcкlεѕѕ мιѕтαкε, I'м α cσld иιgнт'ѕ ιитαкε
                                                        I'м α σиε иιgнт тσσ lσиg, I'ммα cσмε σи тσσ ѕтяσиg
                                                        All мч lιƒε I'νε вεεи lινιиg ιи тнε ƒαѕт lαиε
                                                        Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α яσllιи' ƒяειgнт тяαιи
                                                        Oиε мσяε тιмε gσттα ѕтαят αll σνεя! Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α lσиε яεd яσνεя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar quietly listened to the tall captain and proceed to do his warm-ups after nodding at Dris in greeting. He then flw up and began to start searching for the snitch.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'ммα нσld мч cαяdѕ clσѕε, I'ммα ωяεcк ωнαт I lσνε мσѕт
                                                        I'м α ƒιяѕт-clαѕѕ lεт-dσωи, I'м α "ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт dσωи"
                                                        I αм α нεαd cαѕε; I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм-
                                                        Tнαт'ѕ иενεя αяяινιиg αиd чσυ αяε тнε ραч яαιѕε-
                                                        Alωαчѕ α тσυcн συт σƒ νιεω αиd I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 12
                                                        Modifiers : (+2 Spot) (+2 Catch)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 19 (spotted!)

Chasing : x/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2039-40xx
                                                        wнere - Pitchxxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ravenclaw Team
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Team "Tryouts"
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Is this seriously everyone?

Dris flew lazily, searching around for the elusive snitch. Surely it had to be around here somewhere. He took a chance in looking over by Edgar, on the off chance he'd managed to spot. Maybe, just maybe, the kid was super lucky. Then again, he could just be super skilled... either way. The tall teen looked around, scanning the sky for any glimmer of gold.

AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:25 {Spotted!}
Chasing:x/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:32 am
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ravenclaws
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Quidditch Tryouts
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I'll do alright

Lena kept on barreling down the pitch, quaffle in arm. Her eyes focused on the goals as she flew as fast as she could to reach them without hassle.

Modifiers: +4 {Shooting} +4 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: xx {xxxxxx}
2/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:59 am
User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis winced as the bludger barely grazed his upper arm instead of being hit with his bat. Well, that was not the way that he wanted to begin tryouts. Shoulder throbbing, he winced as he tried to roll the appendage and instead decided to go after the other bludger, hoping this time he actually hit it.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 to everything (-1)
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here we go again.
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Curtain calls a sanctuary,
                                                  Actors in the cloth, they freak me out,
                                                  Mockin' my purpose, in the magazines,
                                                  Famous how they make you feel grand,
                                                  They're always there to hold your hand,
                                                  In times of trouble, they're best of friends

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:14 pm

If you want it, take it
                                                          I
                                                          should've said it before
                                                          Tried to hide it, fake it
                                                          I can't
                                                          pretend anymore

Rein grinned as she landed her first hit. She moved to follow the bludger, and then she swung again.

Position: Beater
                                                          Modifiers: +4 to swings
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                          Above 15 to save.
                                                          0-0

I only wanna die alive
                                                          Never by the hands of a broken heart
                                                          I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
                                                          Now that I've
                                                          become who I really are

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:19 am
User Image

Edgar grinned and immediately went to chase the snitch, especially when Driskol apparently spotted it, too.

Chasing : 1/3

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2039-40xx
                                                        wнere - Pitchxxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:51 am

Dris spotted the snitch over near where Edgar was, then realized the kid had seen it too. Damn, he was a lot closer. The one advantage he had in closing the gap was his broom. Edgar was using a school broom, where Dris was using one made for Seekers. He narrowed his eyes and flew fast, hoping to catch before the kid got it.

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxx}
Chasing:1/3

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:19 am
User Image

Edgar noticed that Dris has spotted it, knowing that the Vice Captain has the higher ground. Obviously, that didn't mean he was willing to give up so he persisted and squinted his blue eyes at the snitch.

Chasing : 2/3

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2039-40xx
                                                        wнere - Pitchxxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:02 am

Dris flew after the snitch, noting that Edgar very much had spotted it. The older Ravenclaw subtly adjusted his weight, maneuvering the broom ever so slightly to prevent the Seekers from colliding. He was getting closer, and that was what really mattered. It was almost crunch time! They were both so close, it would nearly be time to capture the snitch.

Chasing:2/3

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:59 pm
User Image

Edgar could feel the vice captqin nearing, he took a deep breath and focused on trying his best as he was nearing towards the snitch.....

Chasing : 3/3

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2039-40xx
                                                        wнere - Pitchxxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:35 pm

Dris pushed himself forward, only a handful of inches behind the snitch. He was so close now, all he had to do was catch!

Chasing:3/3

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:13 am
User Image

Edgar held his breath and tried his best not to let Dris' presence distract him, the Scotsboy held out his hand to reach the snitch...

Final Roll : 7 (fail)

Chasing : 3/3

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2039-40xx
                                                        wнere - Pitchxxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games