Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:41 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Seventh Year RavenclawPrefect + Captain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                      you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                      Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                      We'll I'm empty.
                                                                      You're empty.

Ahnna blew her whistle and led the team members to the ground. She grinned and clapped her hands together. "Alright. So that's the end of tryouts. I will be posting the team roster in a few minutes here once I finalize everything!"

She's like a rock
                                                                      and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                      to hold on to.
                                                                      And there's gotta be,
                                                                      gotta be something more than this.
                                                                      In a life full of exits and entrances.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

f  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:42 pm
Ravenclaw Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Hayden Atterberry

Team Vice Captain
Glynn Llewellyn

Keeper
Hikaru Nakano

Chasers
Glynn Llewellyn
Helena Davisson
Kiery Hemlock

Seeker
Driskol Abrams

Beaters
Hayden Atterbury
Wallis McGregor

Reserves
Rein Lorna - Reserve Beater #1
Maximillian Leonis - -Reserve Chaser #1
Tyler Blade - Reserve Keeper #1

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:15 pm
User Image
                                                  I got a long way to go
                                                  And a long memory
                                                  I been searching for an answer
                                                  Always just out of reach
                                                  Blood on the floor
                                                  Sirens repeat
                                                  I been searching for the courage
                                                  To face my enemies

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn stepped out onto the pitch, a box under one arm and a barrel of brooms under the other. He was kind of nervous about tryouts, but that was mostly because he wasn't sure how well he'd do. Setting up the barrel and the box, he only opened the box long enough to grab the forms necessary for tryouts and set them atop the box. Afterward, he set the field up before settling back. Now all he needed to do was wait for everyone to arrive.

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                  [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                  [b]House:[/b]
                                                  [b]Year:[/b]
                                                  [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                  [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                  [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                  [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                  [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                  [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 to Stealing, +8 to Scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: I wonder who's showing up this year.
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If I fall, get knocked down
                                                  Pick myself up off the ground
                                                  When they turn down the lights
                                                  I hear my battle symphony
                                                  All the world in front of me
                                                  If my armor breaks
                                                  I'll fuse it back together

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Glynn, other players
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Team Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? We can do this if we work together

Dris had been both excited and terrified for the day tryouts was set to open. He was officially the Vice Captain, and that meant he'd have real sway on the team this year. The morning they were set to go, he donned his quidditch uniform and walked out, broom lazily slung over his shoulder. Once on the pitch, he offered a casual grin toward Glynn, the one who had selected him to help. It seemed Glynn had already set everything up, so he didn't know what he needed to do. "Hey, Cap. Anything I can do to help? I mean... before the tryout begins?" He tried to appear perfectly calm, but he didn't want anything about that to be wrong. Honestly, he figured once tryouts were over, the year'd be smooth as butter.

Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
Chasing:x/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:57 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornFirst Year Ravenclaw )

I'м α яεcкlεѕѕ мιѕтαкε, I'м α cσld иιgнт'ѕ ιитαкε
                                                        I'м α σиε иιgнт тσσ lσиg, I'ммα cσмε σи тσσ ѕтяσиg
                                                        All мч lιƒε I'νε вεεи lινιиg ιи тнε ƒαѕт lαиε
                                                        Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α яσllιи' ƒяειgнт тяαιи
                                                        Oиε мσяε тιмε gσттα ѕтαят αll σνεя! Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α lσиε яεd яσνεя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar was walking, resisting the urge to run fast lest that he might waste his energy. But still, he just couldn't wait to play Quidditch and have an excuse to do something outside! Not that he was always stuck being at home or anything, since his dad always let him go outside with Oscar most of the time. Besides, Anika wasn't that of an uptight English woman since she thought that Oscar will "learn about the outside world" or whatever if she allowed them to play outside, anyway. Anyway, he politely greeted two tall people, most likely they're in charge of the whole thing. He then gleefully filled out the form and handed it over, because as much as Eddie knew that he'll end up being reserve at least he got the chance to know what Quidditch felt like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                        Username: Julian Galaksylph
                                                        Character's Name: Edgar Farquarson
                                                        House: Ravenclaw
                                                        Year: One
                                                        Advanced Flying I: N
                                                        Advanced Flying II: N
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                        Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                        First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                        Second Choice Position: Wherever
                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'ммα нσld мч cαяdѕ clσѕε, I'ммα ωяεcк ωнαт I lσνε мσѕт
                                                        I'м α ƒιяѕт-clαѕѕ lεт-dσωи, I'м α "ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт dσωи"
                                                        I αм α нεαd cαѕε; I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм-
                                                        Tнαт'ѕ иενεя αяяινιиg αиd чσυ αяε тнε ραч яαιѕε-
                                                        Alωαчѕ α тσυcн συт σƒ νιεω αиd I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм

Position : blug
                                                        AC : ac#
                                                        Modifiers : ...
                                                        Special Skills : ...
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : #

Targeting/To Goals/Chasing : ---------
                                                        Defending/Catching : --------

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2039-40xx
                                                        wнere - Pitchxxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ravenclaws
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Quidditch Tryouts
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I'll do alright

Lena walked out to the pitch, looking conflicted. She still hadn't figured out where Tyler was, or why her owl kept bringing back all the post to him. Maybe he was just taking an extended holiday? Could you even do that at this school? She doubted it, but it was better than thinking he was kidnapped or something awful. With a sigh, she pushed her negative thoughts away, trying to get psyched for quidditch. After all, it wouldn't do anyone any good if she was suddenly unable to play quidditch. It was, after all, her biggest stress relief at school. With a calm smile on her face, Lena filled out her paperwork and went to sit and stretch.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
                                                                Character's Name: Helena C. Davisson
                                                                Year: Third
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes {+1}
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                                Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                                                First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                                Second Choice Position: Any

AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 {Shooting} +4 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
x/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:56 am
User Image

Hikaru entered the feild ready for another year of qudditch. He took the form and filled it out. He hoped this year they would fair better in terms of the qudditch cup. Hikaru went to the side to stretch out. Having one while he was on the team would help his chances to continue this after school. He glanced around to see who all was here and it seemed his usual keeper competition was not here. It be a shame if Tyler had quit. Oh well he will just look for him later if he didn't forget. He had busy as of late with O.W.L studying.

Position:
                                                          AC: 17 (10+2(Natural Flyer)+2 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                          Modifiers: +7 Catch (Seeker), +9 Catch (Keeper) +5 Everything Else
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line
                                                          Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                          Total roll:

Hikaru

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                          Character's Name: Hikaru Nakano
                                                          Year: 5
                                                          Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                          Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                          Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line
                                                          First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                          Second Choice Position: Any

Ooc:
                                                          username

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:41 pm

If you want it, take it
                                                          I
                                                          should've said it before
                                                          Tried to hide it, fake it
                                                          I can't
                                                          pretend anymore

Rein was just as worried as Lena about their friend. Tyler had been completely missing at the sorting feast, and she hadn't seen the boy at school yet. It was a big school... but they shared a house and most of their classes and yet she still hadn't seen him. It was like he had completely disappeared.
                                                          She sighed and filled out a form before flopping on the ground near Lena to begin stretching out her muscles.

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                          Character's Name: Rein Lorna
                                                          Year: Third
                                                          Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                          Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                          Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                          First Choice Position: Beater
                                                          Second Choice Position: Chaser

Position: Beater
                                                          Modifiers: +4 to swings
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                          Above 15 to save.
                                                          0-0

I only wanna die alive
                                                          Never by the hands of a broken heart
                                                          I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
                                                          Now that I've
                                                          become who I really are

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:06 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxQuidditch Pitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxRavenclaws
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ιт'ѕ αѕтσυи∂ιиg, тιмє ιѕ fℓєєтιиgxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          мα∂иєѕѕ тαкєѕ ιтѕ тσℓℓ - вυт ℓιѕтєи ¢ℓσѕєℓуxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          иσт fσя νєяу мυ¢н ℓσиgєя ι'νє gσт тσ кєєρ ¢σитяσℓxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι яємємвєя ∂σιиg тнє тιмє ωαяρ, ∂яιикιиg тнσѕє мσмєитѕ ωнєиxxxxxx
                                                          тнє вℓα¢києѕѕ ωσυℓ∂ нιт мє αи∂ тнє νσι∂ ωσυℓ∂ вє ¢αℓℓιиgxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiery raced out onto the Quidditch Pitch, brimming with excitement. She'd had so much fun playing the year before, it was a no-brainer that she'd try out again. Especially since apparently her house was the one notorious for struggling to fill slots. Though, she did think that Slytherin wasn't doing so well last year, either. Still, she'd been a first year and made the starting team, that said something. She wasn't one to believe stereotypes, but maybe there was something to this whole 'bookworms who don't like sports' thing. Whatever the case, she was back, and super exited to start her second year. Especially since she actually knew what she was doing now. Or, well, provided she was a chaser again. If they changed her position for whatever reason, she'd have no clue. But, she'd figure it out, same as she did last year. Taking a form from... oh, what was his name?! He was her captain now, she should know his name! But, she had no clue what it was, and offered a quiet hello while she studied him, willing herself to remember. By the time she'd filled out her form, she was no closer to it than when she'd started, so she just handed it over with another grin and went to stretch. She had her own broom this year, courtesy of Pixie, who'd been all to eager to enter the Quidditch shop and look at everything. Being away from her mum and the whole coven was hard, but she loved her guardians, so she wasn't have too hard of a time adjusting. The broom had cost a pretty penny, but she'd sworn it'd be worth it. Pixie had been all too willing to believe her, so she was intent on making her (and Navi and Cosmo) proud.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxιи αиσтнєя ∂ιмєиѕισи ωιтн νσуєυяιѕтι¢ ιитєитισи
                                                          xxxxxxωєℓℓ ѕє¢ℓυ∂є∂, ι ѕєє αℓℓ - ωιтн α вιт σf α мιи∂ fℓιρ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxуσυ'яє ιитσ тнє тιмє ѕℓιρ, αи∂ иσтнιиg ¢αи єνєя вє тнє ѕαмє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxуσυ'яє ѕρα¢є∂ συт σи ѕєиѕαтισи ℓιкє уσυ'яє υи∂єя ѕє∂αтισи

User Image

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                                          Character's Name: Kiery Hemlock
                                                          Year: Second
                                                          Advanced Flying I: Currently enrolled
                                                          Advanced Flying II: No
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                          Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                          First Choice Position: Chaser!
                                                          Second Choice Position: I'm not sure how to do anything but chaser Whatever's needed!

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:43 pm
User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis got down to the pitch, closely followed by Mal. Mal had been peppering him all morning about the sport, and he was quite certain that Mal just wanted to understand the sport their mother had tried to play. Not that he could blame them. According to Jer, Gypsy had been rather... Well, Gypsy had issues with the sport, and he didn't doubt that Mal was probably only interested in watching as opposed to playing. Wallis looked over to his youngest sibling as he took a form from Glynn and filled it out before taking a seat to make sure his broom was in good order. If nothing else, he didn't want to have to worry about it suddenly malfunctioning beneath him.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Wallis McGregor
                                                  Year: Fourth
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  First Choice Position: Beater
                                                  Second Choice Position: If you can think of any other place for me.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 to everything
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here we go again.
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

Curtain calls a sanctuary,
                                                  Actors in the cloth, they freak me out,
                                                  Mockin' my purpose, in the magazines,
                                                  Famous how they make you feel grand,
                                                  They're always there to hold your hand,
                                                  In times of trouble, they're best of friends

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:49 pm
User Image
                                                  I got a long way to go
                                                  And a long memory
                                                  I been searching for an answer
                                                  Always just out of reach
                                                  Blood on the floor
                                                  Sirens repeat
                                                  I been searching for the courage
                                                  To face my enemies

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn looked up when Dris arrived, nodding toward the other teen before glancing around. He actually hadn't meant to do everything, but apparently he had. He gave the other teen a sheepish look and scratched the back of his head. "Actually I hadn't even thought about something you could do when I did the initial setup. Sorry about that. Um, if you want, you can help me organize the signup sheets so that we can get this started quickly." He handed the clipboard to Dris and gathered up the forms. "I'll read them off and you can list them according to who signed up for what spot."

Thankfully that part didn't take that long, and he considered the list that he now had before he turned to address the team. Well, what small bit of the team there was. It almost made him want to see if he could track down some people in the common room later, but he decided to refrain instead. "All right everyone, listen up. For those that don't know, well, maybe one that doesn't know, I'm Glynn Llewellyn and I'm the captain of the team. My vice captain is Driskol Abrams. Few rules to go over while you're on the team. Respect each other, no arguments, and try and enjoy yourselves. That's really all there is to it. If you can't do any of them, you can leave now." Glynn doubted that he'd have issues with those rules. He just didn't want to have more drama on his plate than he already had.

He then looked back to the list he and Dris made before announcing positions for tryouts.
                                                  "I want everyone to run three laps around the pitch before we get started. Since we don't have that many players, I'm just going to separate you into groups. Dris, you and Edgar can go ahead and practice seeking and let me know how that does. Hikaru, you, Lena, and Kiery are going to practice keeping and chasing. Lena and Kiery can try and score against you in that regard. Wallis, you and Rein can go ahead and practice against the targets I set up. I say this is tryouts, but with how many we have, it's more or less practice." Glynn shrugged, then waited to release the balls when everyone was done with their laps. "If everyone's ready, let's get practice started." Glynn tossed the quaffle into the air and released the balls.

Modifiers: +8 to Stealing, +8 to Scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: I wonder who's showing up this year.
                                                  OOC: Just so everyone knows, the AC for the targets is 16.

-◬-

If I fall, get knocked down
                                                  Pick myself up off the ground
                                                  When they turn down the lights
                                                  I hear my battle symphony
                                                  All the world in front of me
                                                  If my armor breaks
                                                  I'll fuse it back together

Cara MiaKitty

Julian Galaksylph

Miss GryffindorK

Kungfudemoness

Devlyn Maycry

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 1, 4, 10, 3, 7, 1, 10, 8, 1 Total: 55 (10-100)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:10 pm
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ravenclaws
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Quidditch Tryouts
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I'll do alright

Lena watched all the others walk out, stepping over to give Rein a hug when she showed up. Tyler still wasn't here, but at this point, it seemed he'd genuinely vanished without a trace. She huffed a sigh, but turned to listen to Glynn speak. Apparently Driskol, the tall kid she used to Chase with had been selected as Vice Captain. That was pretty cool, actually. If nothing else, they'd be able to find both captains in any crowd, given their heights. Maybe that's why Glynn chose him.... She chuckled a bit at that thought, then hurried to begin her laps. Once in the air, she flew to try and get the quaffle before Kiery could. Maybe she'd still make this a fun day, even though there really weren't many people.

Modifiers: +4 {Shooting} +4 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: xx {xxxxxx}
x/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:20 pm
User Image

Hikaru listen in and nodded when told he be helping Lena and Kiery. It felt weird being the upperclassmen now. He did the required laps then hopped onto the broom. He flew over to the goals and watched the girls fight for the quaffle. He was ready for when one of them would make it to his goal posts.

Position:
                                                          AC: 17 (10+2(Natural Flyer)+2 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                          Modifiers: +7 Catch (Seeker), +9 Catch (Keeper) +5 Everything Else
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line
                                                          Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                          Total roll:

Ooc:
                                                          username

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:24 pm
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ravenclaw Team
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Team "Tryouts"
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Is this seriously everyone?

Dris chuckled when Glynn looked baffled, then hastily made up a task. "I'd also have accepted 'bugger off, Dris' as a perfectly acceptable answer. But yea, I can handle this." He organized all the slips by the position people wanted and alphabetically on top of it. Though, it really wasn't much to organize. Six people, other than himself and Glynn. That was seriously it? That meant they'd only have one potential reserve on the team. A sudden worry struck him when he realized the new kid's position. Seeker. He was there to replace Dris if he got beat up. The tall teen swallowed down his worry, then handed the slips back into Glynn's hands. Luckily, the actual captain made the speech, leaving Dris to just watch. Though, when Glynn introduced him as Driskol, he made a face. He'd gone by his nickname so long it was weird to hear the real version.

He was told to take Edgar into the air for seeking practice, and a grin touched his lips. "You got it, Cap. Edgar, let's shake a leg!" He decided to hang out with Glynn while all the others ran their laps, the teen wanting to save his focus for the job ahead. When the rest returned, he took to the air, taking in a deep breath of the clear sky. It was a great day for practice, and even better with a promise of no bludgers coming at him. When the Snitch was released, Dris tried to watch where it went, but lost it behind another player. As soon as they were off, he launched forward, searching frantically for the Snitch.

Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:14 {Failed}
Chasing:x/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:34 pm

If you want it, take it
                                                          I
                                                          should've said it before
                                                          Tried to hide it, fake it
                                                          I can't
                                                          pretend anymore

Rein ran her laps in silence. She was extra worried about Tyler, but she knew once she was in the air she would get her focus back. After her laps, she flew a couple laps to get herself in the game, and then she aimed a bludger at the target, swinging hard.

Position: Beater
                                                          Modifiers: +4 to swings
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                          Above 15 to save.
                                                          0-0

I only wanna die alive
                                                          Never by the hands of a broken heart
                                                          I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
                                                          Now that I've
                                                          become who I really are

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games