Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                There's no getting through to you
                                                                The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                You say I can't understand
                                                                But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                When you leave me, where do you go?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Teammates
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out
                                                                What am I thinking? Well, I hope I do well this time.
                                                                What am I wearing? Second Year Uniform

Tyler caught the quaffle again, although it was a close one. Looking over to Lena, he threw the quaffle her way.

Username: Red Hot Missy
                                                                Character's Name: Tyler Blade
                                                                House: Ravenclaw
                                                                Year: 2
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                Second Choice Position: Wherever you want.

OOC:

Position: Keeper
                                                                AC: 13
                                                                Modifiers: +5 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                I'm just talking to myself

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Ravenclaw Tryouts
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ravenclaws
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I make the team!

Lena clapped when Tyler blocked the shot she'd failed to steal. He was such a good Keeper! He then threw the ball over to her and she caught it, a determined nod showing before she darted off toward the goals. Maybe she'd get a chance to score?

Bronze Team Chaser
Modifiers: +3 {Shooting} +3 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxx}
1/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
true bboy rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

true bboy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:32 pm
Maximillian Leonis,First year,Ravenclaw

Max was once again impressed by Hikaru's ability to keep the onto the quaffle and was disappointed when his shot was caught hmm i guess it's good he's such a good keeper but a little annoying right now. Max watched the keeper throw the quaffle to the slightly older chaser, he approached the girl quickly from the front hoping to catch her off guard and take the ball.

Position:Blue Chaser
AC:12
Modifiers: +2(scoring), +2(bludger swing)
Special Skills:Deft dodger,great arm,Mean swing
Lives: [X] [X] [X]
Total roll:

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:02 am
User Image
User Image

Hikaru was a tad bummed the shot was blocked but it had almost gon trough. Besides he was a keeper not a chaser. Only thing he had on the other chasers was age. Speaking of chasers he went to steal from Lena.

Position: blue chaser
                                AC: 17 (10+2(Natural Flyer)+2 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                Modifiers: +7 Catch (Seeker), +9 Catch (Keeper) +5 Everything Else
                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line
                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                Total roll:
                                Post to goal:
                                [O][O][O]

Ooc:
                                null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:08 am
User Image
User Image

Hikaru was good at sealing the quaffle at least. He wanted to get down the feild before he would pass again. He could use fancy broomwork to get it to the goals but he would let Max go for the shot.

Position: blue chaser
                                Total roll: 24
                                Post to goal:
                                [X][O][O]

Ooc: lol gee sure roll high here not at YOUR JOB!
                                null

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lena had the ball and managed to avoid Max, but Hikaru easily swiped it, making the girl frown. "You stop that!" She'd spoken without thinking, but it didn't matter. She flew after Hikaru, reaching out to steal back the quaffle.

Bronze Team Chaser
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:08 {Failed!}
x/3

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:57 am

Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris spotted the Snitch still hovering harmlessly, but now he had a lot of ground to make up. Eyes narrowed as he honed in, the teen flew after the Snitch yet again.

{{6hr}}
Blue Team Seeker
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 {Spotting} +7 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
Chasing:1/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:40 pm

Dris was incredibly happy that Gavin hadn't managed to catch either, so he kept flying toward the snitch, wanting to catch it before the sixth year could have a chance.

{{6hr}}
Blue Team Seeker
Chasing:2/3

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:03 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Seventh Year RavenclawPrefect + Captain

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                      you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                      Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                      We'll I'm empty.
                                                                      You're empty.

Ahnna blew her whistle loudly, and floated down the ground. She stretched out her muscles and nodded her head, before looking at the team. "Alright everyone, take a 20 minute break and then we will start scrimmage number two. There are potions over by the brooms for anyone who is injured." She pointed to the potions and then went to sit down and plan the next match.

After 20 minutes she called everyone to gather around her and grinned.
                                                                      "Alright so here we go. Match number two will play out like this. Blue Team will have Lena and Tyler as chasers. Rein as beater, and Dris as seeker. Bronze Team will have Kiery and Wallis as chasers, Max as beater, and Gavin as Seeker. Hikaru will be playing keeper for both teams. Me and Glynn will once again observe."

She's like a rock
                                                                      and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                      to hold on to.
                                                                      And there's gotta be,
                                                                      gotta be something more than this.
                                                                      In a life full of exits and entrances.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikaru flew back and set the quaffle aside. He stretched a bit to stay limber and got some water. Once the break was over he was happy to hear he was the keeper this round. He wanted to beat Tyler and be the first string keeper again, he prepped himself in the air it be ready at any hoop should the time come

Position: Keeper
                                Total roll:

Ooc:
                                null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 8, 5, 7, 7, 1, 8, 7, 5, 6 Total: 58 (10-100)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:54 am

After all that flying about (and doing a pretty poor job of Chasing), Lena was grateful for a break. Lucky for her, she remained a chaser, just for the opposite team. she allowed her shirt to be changed to blue, then took to the air. This round, she was going to kick booty! A confident grin settled on her face, and as soon as the quaffle reached the air, she flew in for it, hoping to start on the winning team.

Blue Team Chaser
x/3

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:58 am

Dris was so close to catching the snitch, but his attention was called away by Ahanna. They had to take a break? And then switch up. He made a small noise of anger, but exhaled and landed calmly. He hadn't realized how exhausted he was. After twenty minutes, he was already back in the air, staying on the same team. He was also really happy, because normally during the second round he was sent to chase while Gavin just played Seeker.

Once the Snitch was airborne, Dris flew around, searching everywhere for the elusive ball. This time, this time he'd do better.

Blue Team Seeker
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:15 {Failed!}
Chasing:x/3

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:17 pm

Dris hadn't managed to spot the snitch yet, but he was sure it was around here somewhere. He huffed quietly, but kept searching for the snitch.

{{OoC: 6hr}}
Blue Team Seeker
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:13 {Failed!}

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:13 am

Dris groaned angrily when he still hadn't managed to spot the snitch. Maybe he was in the wrong area? He turned and flew to search around at the opposite end of the pitch, thinking that surely he'd find the snitch here.

Blue Team Seeker
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:15 {Failed!}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:37 pm

Dris sighed, trying to calm his annoyance long enough to focus. The snitch had to be here somewhere, he just had to figure out where. He flew around, searching for any hint of glimmering gold.

Blue Team Seeker
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:26 {Spotted!}

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games