Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris managed to pass Gavin, and was now able to reach out. Maybe, just maybe, he'd end up catching the snitch.

{{6hr}}
Blue Team Seeker
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 {Spotting} +7 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:09 {Failed!}
Chasing:3/3
Catching:1/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Winsome Fey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                There's no getting through to you
                                                                The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                You say I can't understand
                                                                But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                When you leave me, where do you go?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Teammates
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out
                                                                What am I thinking? Well, I hope I do well this time.
                                                                What am I wearing? Second Year Uniform

Tyler narrowed his eyes at another attempt at the goals and shot forward to try and block it.

Username: Red Hot Missy
                                                                Character's Name: Tyler Blade
                                                                House: Ravenclaw
                                                                Year: 2
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                Second Choice Position: Wherever you want.

OOC:

Position: Keeper
                                                                AC: 13
                                                                Modifiers: +5 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                I'm just talking to myself

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:56 pm

Who am I with? Teammates

Tyler caught the goal attempt easily. Giving the younger kid a nod, he passed it to Kiery.

OOC:

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:21 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Tryouts
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxRavenclaws
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous, Curious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ωнєи ιи тнє ѕρяιиgтιмє σf тнє уєαя ωнєи тнє тяєєѕ αяє ¢яσωиє∂ ωιтн ℓєανєѕxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωнєи тнє αѕн αи∂ σαк, αи∂ тнє вιя¢н αи∂ уєω αяє ∂яєѕѕє∂ ιи яιввσиѕ fαιяxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωнєи σωℓѕ ¢αℓℓ тнє вяєαтнℓєѕѕ мσσи ιи тнє вℓυє νєιℓ σf тнє иιgнтxxxxxx
                                                          тнє ѕнα∂σωѕ σf тнє тяєєѕ αρρєαя αмι∂ѕт тнє ℓαитєяи ℓιgнтxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiery cheered this time when the dark-haired not-goalie managed to stop the ball from going in. She caught the pass, not really sure why he kept giving her the ball, but determined to keep ahold of it this time nonetheless. Of course, her ability to actually do so was up for debate. But, she was new. She was still thrilled she hadn't just dropped the thing.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxωє'νє вєєи яαмвℓιиg αℓℓ тнє иιgнт αи∂ ѕσмє тιмє σf тнιѕ ∂αу
                                                          xxxxxxиσω яєтυяиιиg вα¢к αgαιи ωє вяιиg α gαяℓαи∂ gαу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxαи∂ ѕσ тнєу ℓιикє∂ тнєιя нαи∂ѕ αи∂ ∂αи¢є∂ яσυи∂ ιи ¢ιя¢ℓєѕ αи∂ ιи яσωѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxαи∂ ѕσ тнє נσυяиєу σf тнє иιgнт ∂єѕ¢єи∂ѕ ωнєи αℓℓ тнє ѕнα∂єѕ αяє gσиє

xxxBRONZE TEAM POSITIONxxx
                                                          AC: 14
                                                          Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                          Mods: (+2 to Stealing)
                                                          Lives:

Currently: To the Goal 1/3
                                                          Final Roll xx

xxxScorexxx
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
true bboy rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

true bboy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:45 pm
Maximillian Leonis,First year,Ravenclaw

Max buried his face in his hands and let out a small scream he found no comfort in the fact that the keeper was older than him and likely had more experience. Max took a second to regain his composure and saw that the hemlock girl had the quaffle because this worked out so well for me last time he rushed after the girl once again to steal the ball.

Position:Blue Chaser
AC:12
Modifiers: +2(scoring), +2(bludger swing)
Special Skills:Deft dodger,great arm,Mean swing
Lives: [X] [X] [X]
Total roll:11 (no cigar)
Cara MiaKitty

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:07 am
User Image
User Image

Hikaru was impressed that was a good save. When Max's save failed Hikaru tried for a steal.

Position: blue chaser
                                AC: 17 (10+2(Natural Flyer)+2 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                Modifiers: +7 Catch (Seeker), +9 Catch (Keeper) +5 Everything Else
                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line
                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                Total roll:
                                Post to goal:
                                [O][O][O]

Ooc:
                                NULL

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:09 am
User Image
User Image

Hikaru came away with the ball and looped around toward the goals.

Total roll: 10
                                Post to goal:
                                [X][O][O]

Ooc:
                                NULL

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dris frowned when he'd missed the snitch by a mile. Though, he figured that's what happened when he'd been trained as a chaser for the last three years. A wave of determination rolled over him, the lanky teen reaching out once more to try and find the snitch.

{{6hr}}
Blue Team Seeker
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:19 {Failed}
Chasing:3/3
Catching:2/2

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:46 am
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Ravenclaw Tryouts
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ravenclaws
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I make the team!

Lena watched as Hikaru came away with the ball, so she flew alongside him. A hand reached out, the girl hoping to nab away the ball before he could get to the goals.

Bronze Team Chaser
Modifiers: +3 {Shooting} +3 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:15 {Failed}
x/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:35 am
User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis had missed his shot, but that wasn't about to deter him. Narrowing his eyes, he swung, this time taking a shot at Hikaru.

Bronze Team Beater
                                                  AC: 16
                                                  Modifiers: +2 to everything
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: I don' 'aveta worry 'bout Leon tryin' ta take me 'ead off. Finally!
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm dreamin' out loud,
                                                  And all at once it's so familiar to see,
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me

username

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikaru dodgeing a bludger and a steal Hikaru pressed onward to the goal

Total roll: 10
                                Post to goal:
                                [X][X][O]

Ooc:
                                NULL

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:57 pm

God damn it! Not only had he missed, but he lost sight of the stupid Snitch. Huffing a sigh, Dris searched the air again, thinking it couldn't have gone too far....

{{6hr}}
Blue Team Seeker
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:19 {Spotted!}
Chasing:x/3
Catching:x/2

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:04 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Tryouts
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxRavenclaws
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous, Curious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ωнєи ιи тнє ѕρяιиgтιмє σf тнє уєαя ωнєи тнє тяєєѕ αяє ¢яσωиє∂ ωιтн ℓєανєѕxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωнєи тнє αѕн αи∂ σαк, αи∂ тнє вιя¢н αи∂ уєω αяє ∂яєѕѕє∂ ιи яιввσиѕ fαιяxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωнєи σωℓѕ ¢αℓℓ тнє вяєαтнℓєѕѕ мσσи ιи тнє вℓυє νєιℓ σf тнє иιgнтxxxxxx
                                                          тнє ѕнα∂σωѕ σf тнє тяєєѕ αρρєαя αмι∂ѕт тнє ℓαитєяи ℓιgнтxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiery watched Lena fail to steal from the Asian boy, and took off after him. He was getting close to the goals! She didn't want him to get to score again.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxωє'νє вєєи яαмвℓιиg αℓℓ тнє иιgнт αи∂ ѕσмє тιмє σf тнιѕ ∂αу
                                                          xxxxxxиσω яєтυяиιиg вα¢к αgαιи ωє вяιиg α gαяℓαи∂ gαу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxαи∂ ѕσ тнєу ℓιикє∂ тнєιя нαи∂ѕ αи∂ ∂αи¢є∂ яσυи∂ ιи ¢ιя¢ℓєѕ αи∂ ιи яσωѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxαи∂ ѕσ тнє נσυяиєу σf тнє иιgнт ∂єѕ¢єи∂ѕ ωнєи αℓℓ тнє ѕнα∂єѕ αяє gσиє

xxxBRONZE TEAM POSITIONxxx
                                                          AC: 14
                                                          Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                          Mods: (+2 to Stealing)
                                                          Lives:

Currently: Stealing from Hikaru
                                                          Final Roll xx

xxxScorexxx
                                                          10 to 00
                                                          BLUE TEAM

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikaru dodged a steal attempt
                                and went for a goal mabye he could score another?

Total roll: 19
                                Post to goal:
                                [X][X][X]

Ooc: so sorry for double quotes i messed up the roll calculation. Yay simple math
                                Red Hot Missy

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Winsome Fey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:36 pm

Who am I with? Teammates

Tyler noted that Hikaru was trying again at scoring and rushed to intercept.

OOC:

Cara MiaKitty

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games