Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikaru made it to the goals and went for the shot

Position: blue chaser
                                AC: 17 (10+2(Natural Flyer)+2 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                Modifiers: +7 Catch (Seeker), +9 Catch (Keeper) +5 Everything Else
                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line
                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                Total roll: 14
                                Post to goal:
                                [X][X][X]

Ooc:
                                Red Hot Missy

Winsome Fey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                There's no getting through to you
                                                                The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                You say I can't understand
                                                                But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                When you leave me, where do you go?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Teammates
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out
                                                                What am I thinking? Well, I hope I do well this time.
                                                                What am I wearing? Second Year Uniform

Tyler tried to catch the throw toward the hoops.

Username: Red Hot Missy
                                                                Character's Name: Tyler Blade
                                                                House: Ravenclaw
                                                                Year: 2
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                Second Choice Position: Wherever you want.

OOC:

Position: Keeper
                                                                AC: 13
                                                                Modifiers: +5 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                I'm just talking to myself

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:52 pm
                                                                Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                There's no getting through to you
                                                                The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                You say I can't understand
                                                                But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                When you leave me, where do you go?

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Teammates
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out
                                                                What am I thinking? Well, I hope I do well this time.
                                                                What am I wearing? Second Year Uniform

Tyler groaned as he caught the ball and tossed it over to Kiery, thinking she would have better luck.

Username: Red Hot Missy
                                                                Character's Name: Tyler Blade
                                                                House: Ravenclaw
                                                                Year: 2
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                Second Choice Position: Wherever you want.

OOC:

Position: Keeper
                                                                Modifiers: +5 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                I'm just talking to myself

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:28 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Seventh Year RavenclawPrefect + Captain

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                      you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                      Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                      We'll I'm empty.
                                                                      You're empty.

Ahnna took the form and read over it quickly. "I go by Ahnna, but yes my first name is Hayden." She nodded her head in thought. "I know you've got beater as your first position here, and you'll definitely be playing it next scrimmage, but for the rest of this scrimmage go join blue team as a chaser." She quickly charmed his jersey blue and then blew her whistle to get everyone's attention. "Alrighty guys, Max here will be stepping into Blue team as a chaser. Glynn you can go back to observing for the rest of this scrimmage!" She blew her whistle again and let the game continue.

She's like a rock
                                                                      and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                      to hold on to.
                                                                      And there's gotta be,
                                                                      gotta be something more than this.
                                                                      In a life full of exits and entrances.

true bboy

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you want it, take it
                                                          I
                                                          should've said it before
                                                          Tried to hide it, fake it
                                                          I can't
                                                          pretend anymore

Rein glanced over when the whistle was blown again. She nodded as Max joined her team and then went back to following a bludger. She aimed it towards Wallis

Position: BLUE Beater
                                                          Modifiers: +3 to swings
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                          Above 15 to save.
                                                          0-0

I only wanna die alive
                                                          Never by the hands of a broken heart
                                                          I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
                                                          Now that I've
                                                          become who I really are

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris forced his broom to go faster, knowing that Gavin was only a couple inches from grabbing the ball. Maybe he'd miss? Dris bit his lip as he flew faster, hoping to reach the snitch before it was caught.

Blue Team Seeker
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 {Spotting} +7 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxx}
Chasing:2/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:37 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Tryouts
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxRavenclaws
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous, Curious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ωнєи ιи тнє ѕρяιиgтιмє σf тнє уєαя ωнєи тнє тяєєѕ αяє ¢яσωиє∂ ωιтн ℓєανєѕxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωнєи тнє αѕн αи∂ σαк, αи∂ тнє вιя¢н αи∂ уєω αяє ∂яєѕѕє∂ ιи яιввσиѕ fαιяxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωнєи σωℓѕ ¢αℓℓ тнє вяєαтнℓєѕѕ мσσи ιи тнє вℓυє νєιℓ σf тнє иιgнтxxxxxx
                                                          тнє ѕнα∂σωѕ σf тнє тяєєѕ αρρєαя αмι∂ѕт тнє ℓαитєяи ℓιgнтxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiery very enthusiastically booed when the Asian boy managed to get the quabble past the dark-haired goalie (that wasn't the word... what was it? She couldn't remember). She then felt bad, because what if the boy thought she'd been booing him for not stopping the goal? She'd have to apologize after tryouts were over. She caught the pass from him, and shot off. She wasn't terribly good at holding onto this thing, but she'd try her best, dangit.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxωє'νє вєєи яαмвℓιиg αℓℓ тнє иιgнт αи∂ ѕσмє тιмє σf тнιѕ ∂αу
                                                          xxxxxxиσω яєтυяиιиg вα¢к αgαιи ωє вяιиg α gαяℓαи∂ gαу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxαи∂ ѕσ тнєу ℓιикє∂ тнєιя нαи∂ѕ αи∂ ∂αи¢є∂ яσυи∂ ιи ¢ιя¢ℓєѕ αи∂ ιи яσωѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxαи∂ ѕσ тнє נσυяиєу σf тнє иιgнт ∂єѕ¢єи∂ѕ ωнєи αℓℓ тнє ѕнα∂єѕ αяє gσиє

xxxBRONZE TEAM POSITIONxxx
                                                          AC: 14
                                                          Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                          Mods: (+2 to Stealing)
                                                          Lives:

Currently: To the Goal 1/3
                                                          Final Roll xx

xxxScorexxx
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

true bboy rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:53 pm
Maximillian Leonis,First year,Ravenclaw

"Ok good to know." Max said to ahnna before heading out onto the field. Max looked around and saw that the other first year was the one with the ball ok i got this Max thought as he flew at her from the side attempting to knock the ball loose.

Position:Blue Chaser
AC:12
Modifiers: +2(scoring), +2(bludger swing)
Special Skills:Deft dodger,great arm,Mean swing
Lives: [X] [X] [X]
Total roll:1 (complete failure)
Cara MiaKitty

true bboy

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:00 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Tryouts
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxRavenclaws
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous, Curious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ωнєи ιи тнє ѕρяιиgтιмє σf тнє уєαя ωнєи тнє тяєєѕ αяє ¢яσωиє∂ ωιтн ℓєανєѕxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωнєи тнє αѕн αи∂ σαк, αи∂ тнє вιя¢н αи∂ уєω αяє ∂яєѕѕє∂ ιи яιввσиѕ fαιяxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωнєи σωℓѕ ¢αℓℓ тнє вяєαтнℓєѕѕ мσσи ιи тнє вℓυє νєιℓ σf тнє иιgнтxxxxxx
                                                          тнє ѕнα∂σωѕ σf тнє тяєєѕ αρρєαя αмι∂ѕт тнє ℓαитєяи ℓιgнтxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAgainst someone at her same skill level, Kiery was pleased to note, she seemed to do just fine keeping the quabble, thanks very much! She easily evaded her classmate's attempt to steal (Max? Was his name Max? She was pretty sure it was Max) and continued on towards the goal.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxωє'νє вєєи яαмвℓιиg αℓℓ тнє иιgнт αи∂ ѕσмє тιмє σf тнιѕ ∂αу
                                                          xxxxxxиσω яєтυяиιиg вα¢к αgαιи ωє вяιиg α gαяℓαи∂ gαу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxαи∂ ѕσ тнєу ℓιикє∂ тнєιя нαи∂ѕ αи∂ ∂αи¢є∂ яσυи∂ ιи ¢ιя¢ℓєѕ αи∂ ιи яσωѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxαи∂ ѕσ тнє נσυяиєу σf тнє иιgнт ∂єѕ¢єи∂ѕ ωнєи αℓℓ тнє ѕнα∂єѕ αяє gσиє

xxxBRONZE TEAM POSITIONxxx
                                                          AC: 14
                                                          Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                          Mods: (+2 to Stealing)
                                                          Lives:

Currently: To the Goal 2/3
                                                          Final Roll xx

xxxScorexxx
                                                          10 to 00
                                                          BLUE TEAM

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          Just a heads up, quoting isn't really necessary for chasers unless they're attempting to score a goal.
                                                          Games can get pretty hectic, so quoting every time you post can result n spamming other players.
                                                          Generally, people only quote if they're trying to score a goal, or if they're a beater who's landed a hit.

true bboy

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:46 am
User Image
User Image

Hikaru noted the team change. It distracted him a bit but he could still steal if he hurried

Total roll: 25 (sure u roll a 20)
                                Post to goal:
                                [X][X][X]

Ooc:
                                null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:52 am
User Image
User Image

Hikaru stole the ball in quite the graceful manner. Impressed with himself he shot towards his goals.

Total roll: 25 (sure u roll a 20)
                                Post to goal:
                                [X][O][O]

Ooc: sorry missy i forgot to remove ur quote
                                null

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:50 am
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Ravenclaw Tryouts
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ravenclaws
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I make the team!

Lena flew alongside Kiery, letting her have the quaffle. The new kid was placed on the other team to replace Glynn, and that brought a smile to Lena's lips. She technically had the most chasing experience on either team! The brunette watched as Hikaru stole, then she reached out and attempted to nab the ball back for the Bronze team.

Bronze Team Chaser
Modifiers: +3 {Shooting} +3 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:08 {Failed}
x/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:54 am

Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris sped up, getting closer and closer to the snitch. He was only a stretch away from grabbing it! His eyes narrowed in concentration, preparing to try to grab the ever elusive Snitch.

{{6hr}}
Blue Team Seeker
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 {Spotting} +7 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxx}
Chasing:3/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikaru continued on dodging a steal attempt. He made sure Max could see he was passing and passed to him. He wanted to give the younger boy a chance

Total roll:
                                Post to goal:
                                [X][X][O]

Ooc:
                                true bboy

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
true bboy rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

true bboy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:10 pm
Maximillian Leonis,First year,Ravenclaw

Max wasn't sure whether to be impressed by kiery for dodging or ashamed of himself by how horribly his steal attempt went, he actually smacked himself in the face with his broom just a tap but still. Max was surprised when Hikaru passed him the ball, not by the pass itself but by the older boy giving him a chance, although that is the point of tryouts, Well here goes nothing he thought as he sped forward and launched the quaffle towards the goal.

(OOC: I was supposed to shoot right?)

Position:Blue Chaser
AC:12
Modifiers: +2(scoring), +2(bludger swing)
Special Skills:Deft dodger,great arm,Mean swing
Lives: [X] [X] [X]
Total roll:18
Red Hot Missy

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games