Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikaru came onto the field as determined as ever. He wanted the first string keeper spot again and he was ready to earn it back. He woke early ate a good meal and was practically warmed up by the time he was out there. He was in the zone! He grabbed a form and filled it out. After he was done he turned it in and started stretching. Thanks to the growth spurt he had in the summer He would hopefully be better at catching some of the faster ones. He was stronger after all

Position:
                                AC: 17 (10+2(Natural Flyer)+2 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                Modifiers: +7 Catch (Seeker), +9 Catch (Keeper) +5 Everything Else
                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line
                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]

Hikaru

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                Character's Name: Hikaru Nakano
                                House: Ravenclaw
                                Year: 4
                                Advanced Flying I: yes
                                Advanced Flying II: yes
                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line {Skills Change - AF}
                                First Choice Position: Keeper
                                Second Choice Position: Any

Ooc: Gryffie and I worked out the stats so they should be good
                                null

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris was incredibly excited for Quidditch this year. Not only had he officially finished all the Advanced Flying classes, but he felt ready to take on the world. If nothing else, he was determined as hell to get the Seeker position. Honestly, he deserved it! Besides, he was freaking awful at Chaser, so the team would be doing themselves a favor by making him Seeker... Or at least, that was his logic. He walked over to Ahnna and offered her a smile. "Hey Ahnna! Ready for tryouts this year? I'm stoked!" He grabbed one of the forms and filled it out hurriedly, handing it back before sitting to stretch out.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
Character's Name: Driskol Abrams
Year: Fourth
Advanced Flying I: Complete
Advanced Flying II: Complete
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 03
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, +MTA Boost
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Chaser

AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 {Spotting} +7 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
Chasing:x/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Ravenclaw Tryouts
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ravenclaws
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I make the team!

After her first year, Lena was determined to go back to Quidditch. She'd even done her best to practice over the summer! That was a challenge in a muggle neighborhood! As soon as the news of tryouts opening was posted, she'd gotten her stuff together and prepared. The morning of, she ate a huge breakfast and ran to the pitch. She was so excited! The brunette hurried to do her paperwork, then handed it over. She grabbed one of the school brooms and moved aside to stretch out. It wouldn't do to get injured early on!

Username: Miss GryffindorK
                                                                Character's Name: Helena C. Davisson
                                                                Year: Second
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Not Yet
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                                Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                                                First Choice Position: Chaser

AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 {Shooting} +2 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
x/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:54 pm
User Image
                                                  Sharp edges have consequences, I
                                                  Guess that I had to find out for myself
                                                  Sharp edges have consequences, now
                                                  Every scar is a story I can tell

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn made it onto the pitch and took a look around. So far, he was certain that he wasn't going to suck this year, but that didn't mean much when the rest of the team needed work. He didn't see Gavin either, which bothered him. Not that Dris was a bad seeker, he just thought he'd see the other sixth year before now. Regardless, he took a bit to stretch out and look over to Ahnna, who was busy handling tryouts. She didn't seem too worried, so maybe it was just him. "Um hey, ready for the new season Ahnna?" He gave a wave to the other players and relaxed, thinking that it would definitely be a good year as long as the team was ready.

AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 to Stealing, +8 to Scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hope tryouts go well...
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

We all fall down
                                                  We live somehow
                                                  We learn what doesn't kill us makes us stronger

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:23 pm
User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis stepped onto the pitch, ready for the new season. He was kind of glad that he wasn't going to be facing his brother anymore in quidditch, considering that Leon had a tendency to go after his head every game they were in. Now without that looming over him, he could actually enjoy the matches as opposed to worrying about fratricide. He grabbed a form and filled it out, ready to start practice.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Wallis McGregor
                                                  Year: Third
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
                                                  First Choice Position: Beater
                                                  Second Choice Position: Reserve Beater

AC: 16
                                                  Modifiers: +2 to everything
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: I don' 'aveta worry 'bout Leon tryin' ta take me 'ead off. Finally!
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm dreamin' out loud,
                                                  And all at once it's so familiar to see,
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:50 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Tryouts
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxRavenclaws
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous, Curious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ωнєи ιи тнє ѕρяιиgтιмє σf тнє уєαя ωнєи тнє тяєєѕ αяє ¢яσωиє∂ ωιтн ℓєανєѕxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωнєи тнє αѕн αи∂ σαк, αи∂ тнє вιя¢н αи∂ уєω αяє ∂яєѕѕє∂ ιи яιввσиѕ fαιяxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωнєи σωℓѕ ¢αℓℓ тнє вяєαтнℓєѕѕ мσσи ιи тнє вℓυє νєιℓ σf тнє иιgнтxxxxxx
                                                          тнє ѕнα∂σωѕ σf тнє тяєєѕ αρρєαя αмι∂ѕт тнє ℓαитєяи ℓιgнтxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiery still wasn't entirely sure about this whole 'Quidditch' thing. She'd overheard some older students mentioning that the house team tended to be desperate for players, and got curious. She wanted to fit in here, and from her understanding, joining a sports team was an easy in as far as making friends went. Typically, she had no interest in sports, but this one was apparently played on brooms, which she quite fancied the idea of. She'd only been on a broom a few times in flying class, but she'd taken to it fairly easily, so trying out to help her house and maybe make some friends didn't seem like a horrible idea.

spaceHer mother didn't care for it, of course, but she didn't care for 'the institution of sports' and all that, so she was rather biased. Kiery, for one, was willing to give it a shot. She approached the small collection of students on the pitch, and thanked her lucky stars that she'd happened across that book in the library. Otherwise she'd have utterly no clue what she was doing. She took a form from the captain and filled it out, then, noticing other people stretching, figured she should do that, too. It was what you did before a football match, after all, so it didn't make sense of Quidditch to be any different.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxωє'νє вєєи яαмвℓιиg αℓℓ тнє иιgнт αи∂ ѕσмє тιмє σf тнιѕ ∂αу
                                                          xxxxxxиσω яєтυяиιиg вα¢к αgαιи ωє вяιиg α gαяℓαи∂ gαу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxαи∂ ѕσ тнєу ℓιикє∂ тнєιя нαи∂ѕ αи∂ ∂αи¢є∂ яσυи∂ ιи ¢ιя¢ℓєѕ αи∂ ιи яσωѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxαи∂ ѕσ тнє נσυяиєу σf тнє иιgнт ∂єѕ¢єи∂ѕ ωнєи αℓℓ тнє ѕнα∂єѕ αяє gσиє

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                                          Character's Name: Kiery Hemlock
                                                          Year: First
                                                          Advanced Flying I: No
                                                          Advanced Flying II: No
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                          Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                          First Choice Position: Whatever's needed?
                                                          Second Choice Position: I don't even really know what the positions are See previous

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:31 pm

If you want it, take it
                                                          I
                                                          should've said it before
                                                          Tried to hide it, fake it
                                                          I can't
                                                          pretend anymore

Rein skipped onto the field in a cheerful mood. She'd received a letter from her best friend that morning, and now it was time for try outs. All in all it was a very good day. She quickly filled out a form and handed it back in before plopping herself near Lena and beginning to stretch herself out.

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                          Character's Name: Rein Lorna
                                                          Year: Second
                                                          Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                          First Choice Position: Beater
                                                          Second Choice Position: Chaser

Position: Beater
                                                          AC: 13
                                                          Modifiers: +3 to swings
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                          Above 15 to save.
                                                          0-0

I only wanna die alive
                                                          Never by the hands of a broken heart
                                                          I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
                                                          Now that I've
                                                          become who I really are

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
GAVIN SELWYN ____.______
Sixth Year, Prefect _________
R A V E N C L A W _________
════════════════════════ ____

Gavin was running late; much later than he ever had before for one of Ravenclaw tryouts. But the boy barely had an ounce of sleep that night and he couldn't say why. There were no nightmares, and was well enough that illness was rather out of the question. But something had kept him awake all night, however, and it wasn't until the early hours of the morning when he finally found sleep. Everything afterward happened in a blur once he spotted the time, and it seemed like everyone had already made it to the field by the time he reached the tunnel and jogged through trimmed grass to meet them with a "Hey mates," then filled out the form.

Username: Essy ze Ninja
        Character's Name: Gavin Selwyn
        Year: Sixth
        Advanced Flying I: Yes
        Advanced Flying II: Yes
        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6 ( 5+1 Quid MTA)
        Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger,
        First Choice Position: Seeker

╔═══════════════════╗
Seeker
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%
(+8 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
0 of 3 to chase
0 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
00 - 00

╚═══════════════════╝

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:50 pm
                                                                Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                There's no getting through to you
                                                                The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                You say I can't understand
                                                                But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                When you leave me, where do you go?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? (Location)
                                                                Who am I with? (Who it is)
                                                                What am I doing? (Action)
                                                                What am I thinking? (thoughts)
                                                                What am I wearing? Second Year Uniform

Tyler jogged onto the pitch, running late because he'd spaced and not realized the time until it was almost too late to get to the pitch. Hastily he grabbed a sheet and filled it out, hoping that he wasn't too late before he joined everyone and started stretching.

Username: Red Hot Missy
                                                                Character's Name: Tyler Blade
                                                                Year: 2
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                Second Choice Position: Wherever you want.

OOC:

Position: Keeper
                                                                AC: 13
                                                                Modifiers: +5 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                I'm just talking to myself

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:45 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Seventh Year RavenclawPrefect + Captain

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                      you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                      Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                      We'll I'm empty.
                                                                      You're empty.

Ahnna clapped her hands together with a smile. It was time to start the tryouts. She grinned at everyone and nodded her head. "It's time to start tryouts everyone! Gather round!" As everyone gathered, she looked over her notes briefly. "Alright. So for our first scrimmage we will have Blue Team consist of Hikaru and Glynn as chasers, Rein as beater, and Dris as seeker. Bronze team will be Lena Kiery as chasers, Wallis as beater, and Gavin as seeker. Tyler will be playing keeper for both teams. No player is off limits." She blew her whistle, released the bludgers and snitch, and then finally threw the quaffle into the air. She herself would be supervising and taking notes. She would have preffered for Glynn to also watch, but she just didn't have enough people trying out to do that."Talk"'Thoughts'

She's like a rock
                                                                      and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                      to hold on to.
                                                                      And there's gotta be,
                                                                      gotta be something more than this.
                                                                      In a life full of exits and entrances.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

CatWaffle rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 2, 4, 6, 2, 5, 2, 6, 3, 3 Total: 35 (10-100)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:44 am
User Image
User Image

Hikaru was a bit bummed he was not keeper this round but hey it not like he hadn't done chaser practice. He got on his broom and waited for the quffle release. He plan to do his best no matter the spot. Upon release he shot for the quaffle hopefully to get it for his side early

Position: blue chaser
                                AC: 17 (10+2(Natural Flyer)+2 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                Modifiers: +7 Catch (Seeker), +9 Catch (Keeper) +5 Everything Else
                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line
                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]

Ooc:
                                null

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:59 am
GAVIN SELWYN ____.______
Sixth Year, Prefect _________
R A V E N C L A W _________
════════════════════════ ____

Gavin flew into position at Ahnna's notice, waiting for the start of the game. He tightened the straps on his gloves and burst forward when the balls were released. Immediately, he lost track of the opposing seeker. Out of habit, he put distance between himself and the barrage of chasers and kept an out for the beaters while focusing on a trail of gold that would lead him to the snitch.

╔═══════════════════╗
Bronze Seeker
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%
(+8 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
0 of 3 to chase
0 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
00 - 00

╚═══════════════════╝

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:45 pm

Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris waved to most of the people that walked onto the pitch, only turning his attention back to the captains at game start. He was to be tried out as a Seeker again (at least for the first half, if the last few years were any indication). He grabbed his broom and took off, searching everywhere for the gold he knew to be the snitch. He had to prove he was better than Gavin this time. He hated feeling like a failure at chasing, so he knew his only route had to be in defeating the older Eagle. Eyes narrowed in determination, Dris flew fast, eyes darting around in mad hopes to spot early on.

Blue Team Seeker
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 {Spotting} +7 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:11 {Failed!}
Chasing:x/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 5, 3, 7, 7, 10, 5, 6, 10, 3 Total: 65 (10-100)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:55 pm

Lena bee-bopped around, dancing a bit to get her stretching in. When Ahnna started speaking, the brunette stepped over by her friends to listen. She'd be playing with Kiery on the Bronze team, against Hikaru and Glynn. She flew up into the air and waited for the tossup. As soon as the ball was in the air, she flew for it, reaching out to take the ball away before it could fall in possession of the Blue team.

Bronze Team Chaser
x/3

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:59 pm

Lena grabbed the quaffle effortlessly, pushing past Hikaru on her way to the goals. She didn't want the ball to be stolen, and certainly by the kid that only handled the receiving end of the quaffle. No, she was going to prove her metal here on the pitch. No pussyfooting around! Eyes narrowed as she aimed for the goals.

Bronze Team Chaser
1/3

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games