Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

❀ β„›π“ͺ𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓡π“ͺ𝔀 ❀ ℱ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓨𝒆π“ͺ𝓻 ❀

Lena cheered when Tyler saved the quaffle from going through the hoop. He was doing a great job! He passed to her, so Lena held tight to the quaffle and flew fast toward the other side of the pitch.

Bronze Team Chaser
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 {Shooting} +2 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxx}
1/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

βœ¬Ζ¬Π½ΞΉΡβˆ‚ Ƴєαя RΞ±Ξ½Ρ”Ξ·cβ„“Ξ±Ο‰ Ƈнαѕєя ✬ Ζ‘ΟƒΟ…Ξ·βˆ‚Ρ”Ρ & Ƈαρтαιη ΟƒΖ’ Aят Ζ‡β„“Ο…Π²βœ¬

Dris frowned when his shot was blocked. He wiped away the sweat from his brow, then flew after the girl he'd passed to. He reached out, hoping to steal.

Blue Team Chaser
AC: 14
Modifiers: +2 {Stealing} +2 {Shooting}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:19 {Steal!}
Ζ¬Οƒ Ζ¬Π½Ρ” Ɠσαℓѕ:x/3
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

βœ¬Ζ¬Π½ΞΉΡβˆ‚ Ƴєαя RΞ±Ξ½Ρ”Ξ·cβ„“Ξ±Ο‰ Ƈнαѕєя ✬ Ζ‘ΟƒΟ…Ξ·βˆ‚Ρ”Ρ & Ƈαρтαιη ΟƒΖ’ Aят Ζ‡β„“Ο…Π²βœ¬

Dris grabbed the ball away, turning to fly back to the goals. This time, he'd get it through the dang hoop!

Blue Team Chaser
Ζ¬Οƒ Ζ¬Π½Ρ” Ɠσαℓѕ:1/3
The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:27 pm
User Image
                                                        Well I thought I knew you, thinkin' that you were true. Guess I couldn't trust, called your bluff.
                                                        Time is up 'cause I've had enough. You were there by my side, always down for the ride,
                                                        But your joy ride just came down in flames 'cause your greed sold me out in shame.

↬ π”π”žπ”―π” π”’π”©π”©π”¬ π”π”²π” π”ž π”‰π”¦π”¬π”―π”žπ”³π”žπ”«π”±π”¦ ↫
                                                        Ravenclaw / Third Year / Halfblood

After all of the stealing and cheating you probably think that I hold resentment for you,
                                                        But, oh no, you're wrong. 'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do, I wouldn't know,
                                                        Just how capable I am to pull through, so I wanna say thank you.

β•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œ

Marcello flew steadily down the Pitch, following Dris as he headed down the field with the Quaffle. Diving in, he attempted to steal from the boy once again. Maybe he'd succeed this time.

Bronze Team Chaser
                                                        Nat. Flyer | Mean Swing | Deft Dodger
                                                        AC: 16 | Mods: +2
                                                        Stealing from: Driskol - 14
                                                        Passing to: - - -
                                                        To the Goals: 0/3
                                                        Final Roll: 8 (miss)
                                                        β˜… | β˜… | β˜…

β•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œ

'Cause it makes me that much stronger, makes me work a little bit harder.
                                                        It makes me that much wiser, so thanks for making me a fighter.
                                                        Made me learn a little bit faster, made my skin a little bit thicker.
                                                        Makes me that much smarter, so thanks for making me a fighter.

↬ x x β†­ x x ↫

【 OOC: . . . 】

Quote:

Blue Team:
                                                        Chasers - Diantha and Driskol
                                                        Beaters - Rein
                                                        Keeper - Hikaru

Bronze Team:
                                                        Chasers - Helena and Marcello
                                                        Beaters - Wallis
                                                        Keeper - Tyler

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris pushed past Marcello, avoiding his steal attempt. This was pretty great, so he kept going, excited to make it back to the goals.

Blue Team Chaser
Ζ¬Οƒ Ζ¬Π½Ρ” Ɠσαℓѕ:2/3
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

If you want it, take it
                                                          I
                                                          should've said it before
                                                          Tried to hide it, fake it
                                                          I can't
                                                          pretend anymore

Rein glared when she missed. But Dris had the quaffle again, and Marcello seemed hot on his trail. She aimed a bludger at him.

Position: Blue Beater
                                                          Modifiers: +2 to swings (-1 ow)
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                          Above 15 to save.
                                                          0-0

I only wanna die alive
                                                          Never by the hands of a broken heart
                                                          I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
                                                          Now that I've
                                                          become who I really are

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lena followed after the boys, letting her teammate try once before she flew in to try and steal from the brunette boy.

Bronze Team Chaser
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:12 {Missed!}
x/3

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris barely avoided the first year girl, flying past her. Luckily he was at the goals, so he'd get a moment to breathe. He took aim and threw, hoping to score past the first year boy.

Blue Team Chaser
AC: 15
Modifiers: +3 {Stealing} +3 {Shooting}
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:05 {xxxxx}
Ζ¬Οƒ Ζ¬Π½Ρ” Ɠσαℓѕ:3/3

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Winsome Fey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:21 pm
User Image
                                                                I'm broke but I'm happy
                                                                I'm poor but I'm kind
                                                                I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah
                                                                I'm high but I'm grounded
                                                                I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
                                                                I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw Team
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out
                                                                What am I thinking? I hope I actually make it on the team...
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Tyler was just sitting back and watching the play going. He was having a lot of practice with this position, and when the ball was thrown at the hoops again, he went to intercept.

Username: Red Hot Missy
                                                                Character's Name: Tyler Blade
                                                                House: Ravenclaw
                                                                Year: First
                                                                Advanced Flying I: No
                                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                Second Choice Position: Any

OOC:

Position: Bronze Team Keeper
                                                                Modifiers: +4 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

And what it all comes down to
                                                                Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
                                                                'cause I've got one hand in my pocket
                                                                And the other one is giving the peace sign

username

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:25 pm
User Image
                                                                I'm broke but I'm happy
                                                                I'm poor but I'm kind
                                                                I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah
                                                                I'm high but I'm grounded
                                                                I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
                                                                I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw Team
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out
                                                                What am I thinking? I hope I actually make it on the team...
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Tyler caught the quaffle again. Looking around, he bade the pass to Lena again, hoping she could score.

Username: Red Hot Missy
                                                                Character's Name: Tyler Blade
                                                                House: Ravenclaw
                                                                Year: First
                                                                Advanced Flying I: No
                                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                Second Choice Position: Any

OOC:

Position: Bronze Team Keeper
                                                                Modifiers: +4 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

And what it all comes down to
                                                                Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
                                                                'cause I've got one hand in my pocket
                                                                And the other one is giving the peace sign

username

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lena was glad Tyler had been able to save, because she wasn't doing a great job stealing. She caught his pass, then made her way back up the pitch to hopefully make another attempt at the goal.

Bronze Team Chaser
1/3

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:24 pm
H A Y D E N β–Ό "A H N N A" β–Ό A T T E R B E R R Y

Sixth Year β–ΌRavenclawβ–ΌPrefect

User Image

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                                you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                                Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                                We'll I'm empty.
                                                                                You're empty.

Ahnna blew her whistle loudly and led the team to the ground. "Great job everyone!" She said clapping her hands together and grinning at all of them. She pulled a sheet of paper from her pocket and nodded her head at the notes she and Glynn had created. "So we have the team all right here, if everyone can gather around and be quiet." She waited for a good silence to gather before licking her lips and meeting the eyes of each prospective team mate"So without further ado..."

"Starting team chasers will be Glynn, Diantha, and Dris. Starting Beaters will be myself and Wallis. Starting Keeper will be Tyler, and Starting Seeker is Gavin." She nodded to each person as she listed their name off, before moving onto reserves. "As for reserves. We have Helena as Reserve chaser, Rein as reserve beater, Hikaru as reserve keeper, and Marcello as reserve beater."She smiled at the team, before shooing them off for the end of tryouts and going about her duties cleaning up thier mess, and collecting the balls back into their case.

She's like a rock
                                                                                and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                                to hold on to.
                                                                                And there's gotta be,
                                                                                gotta be something more than this.
                                                                                In a life full of exits and entrances.

Diamond Wales

Red Hot Missy

Essy Ze Ninja

The Shiny Furret

Miss GryffindorK

Kungfudemoness

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:26 pm
Ravenclaw Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Hayden Atterberry

Team Vice Captain
Glynn Llewellyn

Keeper
Tyler Blade

Chasers
Diantha Warlow
Glynn Llewellyn
Driskol Abrams

Seeker
Gavin Selwyn

Beaters
Hayden Atterbury
Wallis McGregor

Reserves
Helena Davisson - Reserve Chaser
Rein Lorna - Reserve Beater
Marcello Fioravanti - Reserve Beater
Hiakru Nakano - Reserve Keeper

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:04 pm
User Image

I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep

Hikaru's heart sank hard, he was on reserves!? What Happened? What did he do wrong? Was he not any good? He tried so hard and was usurped by the first year. He should be happy for his team but why where their tears welling up and blurring his vision. He was sad and angry at the same time, he rarely got mad at anything, but he was mad at the first-year for taking his spot and the captain for not picking him. It not right to be mad at them. He needs to get out! He can't let his team see him like this! Clutching his broom tightly and obviously shaking he bolted at a full run from the field. He needed a place to be alone and hide...

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed

Ooc:

The Shiny Furret

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:55 pm
H A Y D E N β–Ό "A H N N A" β–Ό A T T E R B E R R Y

Seventh Year β–ΌRavenclawβ–ΌPrefect + Captain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                      you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                      Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                      We'll I'm empty.
                                                                      You're empty.

Ahnna skipped onto the field. She was in an excellent mood.
                                                                      She had spent summer doing pretty much whatever she wanted, and also taking care of her baby sister of course. She had spent a couple days with Reuben which she had definitely enjoyed. Sure it had all started out as a joke,
                                                                      because she liked to tease him... but she actually sort of liked him. She didn't know when that happened. Either way, here she was in her last year of school quidditch. She gave a sigh and began setting everything up. She put out the forms and the school brooms for the first years, and of course had her case of balls ready for when they started.

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                                      [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                                      [b]House:[/b]
                                                                      [b]Year:[/b]
                                                                      [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                                      [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                                      [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                                      [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                                      [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                                      [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

She's like a rock
                                                                      and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                      to hold on to.
                                                                      And there's gotta be,
                                                                      gotta be something more than this.
                                                                      In a life full of exits and entrances.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games