Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:57 am
User ImageUser Image

❀ β„›π“ͺ𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓡π“ͺ𝔀 ❀ ℱ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓨𝒆π“ͺ𝓻 ❀

Lena missed the steal, but it turned out to be okay when Tyler caught the throw. Lena clapped for him, stopping just in time to catch his pass. Alright! First year power! She took off up the pitch, doing her best to protect the ball from theft.

Bronze Team Chaser
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 {Shooting} +2 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxx}
1/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

βœ¬Ζ¬Π½ΞΉΡβˆ‚ Ƴєαя RΞ±Ξ½Ρ”Ξ·cβ„“Ξ±Ο‰ Ƈнαѕєя ✬ Ζ‘ΟƒΟ…Ξ·βˆ‚Ρ”Ρ & Ƈαρтαιη ΟƒΖ’ Aят Ζ‡β„“Ο…Π²βœ¬

Dris watched Diantha effortlessly make her way up the pitch. He was about to cheer, but the first year keeper caught the ball. Good for him, at least. He passed to the first year on the opposite team, so Dris flew in for an attempt to steal.

Blue Team Chaser
AC: 14
Modifiers: +2 {Stealing} +2 {Shooting}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:12 {Tied - Fail}
Ζ¬Οƒ Ζ¬Π½Ρ” Ɠσαℓѕ:x/3
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lena ducked down when an older boy tried to steal from her, barely avoiding his getting the ball. She kept going, hurrying to get away!

Bronze Team Chaser
2/3

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

βœ¬Ζ¬Π½ΞΉΡβˆ‚ Ƴєαя RΞ±Ξ½Ρ”Ξ·cβ„“Ξ±Ο‰ Ƈнαѕєя ✬ Ζ‘ΟƒΟ…Ξ·βˆ‚Ρ”Ρ & Ƈαρтαιη ΟƒΖ’ Aят Ζ‡β„“Ο…Π²βœ¬

Dris missed, but only by a marginal amount. Darn it! He'd even felt the ball touch his fingertips! He flew closer, hoping for another chance to steal.

Blue Team Chaser
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:11 {Failed!}
Ζ¬Οƒ Ζ¬Π½Ρ” Ɠσαℓѕ:x/3

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lena again managed to narrowly avoid the boy trying to steal. She kept pressing on, watching as she noticed how close she'd gotten to the goals. It was go time! She took aim, throwing toward the hoops. Maybe she'd manage to score a point!

Kungfudemoness

Bronze Team Chaser
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:14 {xxxxx}
3/3

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:06 pm
User Image

I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep

═══Ravenclaw═Keeper════

Hikaru went for the save. He could do it!

Position: Blue Keeper
AC: 14 (10+2(Natural Flyer)+1 experience +1 AF1)
Modifiers: +4 Catch (Seeker/keeper) +2 Everything
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]
Total Roll:

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed

Ooc:

username

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:11 pm
User Image

I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep

═══Ravenclaw═Keeper════

Hikaru caught it with ease. He was doing better than last year! He passed the quaffle to Dris

Position: Blue Keeper
AC: 14 (10+2(Natural Flyer)+1 experience +1 AF1)
Modifiers: +4 Catch (Seeker/keeper) +2 Everything
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]
Total Roll: 23 (catch)

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed

Ooc:

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris failed again to steal, then sat back to watch the first year try to score. Hikaru caught without much effort, and Dris wanted to tell the girl she'd have better luck next go round. He was cut off by Hikaru passing to him, so he tucked the ball close against himself, then sped off down the pitch.

Blue Team Chaser
Ζ¬Οƒ Ζ¬Π½Ρ” Ɠσαℓѕ:1/3

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:55 pm
User Image
                                                        Well I thought I knew you, thinkin' that you were true. Guess I couldn't trust, called your bluff.
                                                        Time is up 'cause I've had enough. You were there by my side, always down for the ride,
                                                        But your joy ride just came down in flames 'cause your greed sold me out in shame.

↬ π”π”žπ”―π” π”’π”©π”©π”¬ π”π”²π” π”ž π”‰π”¦π”¬π”―π”žπ”³π”žπ”«π”±π”¦ ↫
                                                        Ravenclaw / Third Year / Halfblood

After all of the stealing and cheating you probably think that I hold resentment for you,
                                                        But, oh no, you're wrong. 'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do, I wouldn't know,
                                                        Just how capable I am to pull through, so I wanna say thank you.

β•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œ

Hikaru was doing very well this term, Marcel told himself. He owed his friend another highfive when they were done, keeping track of how many shots he blocked. Dris had the Quaffle now, so he dove in to try to steal it back for the Bronze team.

Bronze Team Chaser
                                                        Nat. Flyer | Mean Swing | Deft Dodger
                                                        AC: 16 | Mods: +2
                                                        Stealing from: Driskol - 14
                                                        Passing to: - - -
                                                        To the Goals: 0/3
                                                        Final Roll: 8 (miss)
                                                        β˜… | β˜… | β˜…

'Cause it makes me that much stronger, makes me work a little bit harder.
                                                        It makes me that much wiser, so thanks for making me a fighter.
                                                        Made me learn a little bit faster, made my skin a little bit thicker.
                                                        Makes me that much smarter, so thanks for making me a fighter.

↬ x x β†­ x x ↫

【 OOC: . . . 】

Quote:

Blue Team:
                                                        Chasers - Diantha and Driskol
                                                        Beaters - Rein
                                                        Keeper - Hikaru

Bronze Team:
                                                        Chasers - Helena and Marcello
                                                        Beaters - Wallis
                                                        Keeper - Tyler

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris pushed past Marcello, effortlessly keeping hold of the quaffle. He kept flying forward, determined to reach the goals.

Blue Team Chaser
Ζ¬Οƒ Ζ¬Π½Ρ” Ɠσαℓѕ:2/3

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:00 pm
User Image
                                                        Well I thought I knew you, thinkin' that you were true. Guess I couldn't trust, called your bluff.
                                                        Time is up 'cause I've had enough. You were there by my side, always down for the ride,
                                                        But your joy ride just came down in flames 'cause your greed sold me out in shame.

↬ π”π”žπ”―π” π”’π”©π”©π”¬ π”π”²π” π”ž π”‰π”¦π”¬π”―π”žπ”³π”žπ”«π”±π”¦ ↫
                                                        Ravenclaw / Third Year / Halfblood

After all of the stealing and cheating you probably think that I hold resentment for you,
                                                        But, oh no, you're wrong. 'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do, I wouldn't know,
                                                        Just how capable I am to pull through, so I wanna say thank you.

Hmph, he missed again. One more go, Marcel told himself as he reached out for another steal attempt, flying very close to Driskol. Hopefully he could get it out of his grip this time.

Bronze Team Chaser
                                                        Nat. Flyer | Mean Swing | Deft Dodger
                                                        AC: 16 | Mods: +2
                                                        Stealing from: Driskol - 14
                                                        Passing to: - - -
                                                        To the Goals: 0/3
                                                        Final Roll: 8 (miss)
                                                        β˜… | β˜… | β˜…

'Cause it makes me that much stronger, makes me work a little bit harder.
                                                        It makes me that much wiser, so thanks for making me a fighter.
                                                        Made me learn a little bit faster, made my skin a little bit thicker.
                                                        Makes me that much smarter, so thanks for making me a fighter.

↬ x x β†­ x x ↫

【 OOC: . . . 】

Quote:

Blue Team:
                                                        Chasers - Diantha and Driskol
                                                        Beaters - Rein
                                                        Keeper - Hikaru

Bronze Team:
                                                        Chasers - Helena and Marcello
                                                        Beaters - Wallis
                                                        Keeper - Tyler

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris wormed away from Marcello again, surprised to find himself already at the goals. He wasn't the best aim, but he'd certainly try! He focused hard, then threw, hoping to score past the first year Keeper.

Blue Team Chaser
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:14 {xxxxx}
Ζ¬Οƒ Ζ¬Π½Ρ” Ɠσαℓѕ:3/3

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

If you want it, take it
                                                          I
                                                          should've said it before
                                                          Tried to hide it, fake it
                                                          I can't
                                                          pretend anymore

Rein cried out in surprise when her own bludger smacked her. She was pretty sure her arm was at least severely bruised. She looked around for a good target and shrugged before aiming at Bronze Team Keeper, Tyler.

Position: Blue Beater
                                                          Modifiers: +2 to swings (-1 ow)
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                          Above 15 to save.
                                                          0-0

I only wanna die alive
                                                          Never by the hands of a broken heart
                                                          I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
                                                          Now that I've
                                                          become who I really are

Winsome Fey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:23 pm
User Image
                                                                I'm broke but I'm happy
                                                                I'm poor but I'm kind
                                                                I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah
                                                                I'm high but I'm grounded
                                                                I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
                                                                I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw Team
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out
                                                                What am I thinking? I hope I actually make it on the team...
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Tyler watched as the other chasers got close to scoring again. He sprung into action, trying to block the shot.

Username: Red Hot Missy
                                                                Character's Name: Tyler Blade
                                                                House: Ravenclaw
                                                                Year: First
                                                                Advanced Flying I: No
                                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                Second Choice Position: Any

OOC:

Position: Bronze Team Keeper
                                                                Modifiers: +4 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

And what it all comes down to
                                                                Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
                                                                'cause I've got one hand in my pocket
                                                                And the other one is giving the peace sign

username

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:26 pm
User Image
                                                                I'm broke but I'm happy
                                                                I'm poor but I'm kind
                                                                I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah
                                                                I'm high but I'm grounded
                                                                I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
                                                                I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw Team
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out
                                                                What am I thinking? I hope I actually make it on the team...
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Tyler caught the quaffle easily. Looking around, he chucked it toward Lena and waited for another go-round of playing.

Username: Red Hot Missy
                                                                Character's Name: Tyler Blade
                                                                House: Ravenclaw
                                                                Year: First
                                                                Advanced Flying I: No
                                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                Second Choice Position: Any

OOC:

Position: Bronze Team Keeper
                                                                Modifiers: +4 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

And what it all comes down to
                                                                Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
                                                                'cause I've got one hand in my pocket
                                                                And the other one is giving the peace sign

Miss GryffindorK

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games