Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris grinned when Ahnna spoke about the team and their spots on the team. He was going to be a Seeker against Gavin again? Cool! After running his laps, Dris grabbed his broom and flew his laps, then waited for the game to begin. He watched the snitch release, quickly losing it to the sky. The second the game was called, he flew off in the direction he'd thought it'd gone, searching for the ever elusive snitch.

Bronze Team Seeker
AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 {Spotting} +4 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:18 {Miss!}
Chasing:x/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 9, 3, 10, 10, 7, 5, 3, 2, 7 Total: 62 (10-100)
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀 ℱ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓨𝒆𝓪𝓻

Lena waited with her (hopeful) future teammates as the coach began tryouts. She was going to be a Chaser for the Bronze team, along with Glynn. She waited for one of the older kids to help color her uniform into a nice bronze color, then she jogged her laps. She flew around a few times, getting used to the feel of the broom, she flew to the center of the pitch. She was apparently going to try for the tossup, which she thought was totally awesome. As soon as the quaffle was airborne, she flew for it, hoping she managed well enough against the much, much older chaser.

Bronze Team Chaser
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 {Shooting} +2 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
x/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀 ℱ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓨𝒆𝓪𝓻

Lena managed to swipe the ball away from the older girl, and darted toward the goals. All the sudden, she was terrified of getting stolen from, so she identified Glynn, the other Chaser and called out to him. She threw the ball his direction, hoping he'd be the more intimidating chaser on their team.

Bronze Team Chaser
Modifiers: +2 {Shooting} +2 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
1/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:09 am
User Image
                                                  I tried to be someone else
                                                  But nothing seemed to change
                                                  I know now, this is who I really am inside.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪꜰᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn had hopped into the air after the announcement of the teams and the quaffle's release, relishing in the feel of the air before he started focusing on the game itself. Okay, so he was vice captain, that meant that he had to pay attention too. He caught the pass from the first year (he should try to remember her name to be honest) and started toward the goals himself, hoping that Di wasn't going to jump on him the moment he moved down the pitch.

Bronze Team Chaser
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 to Stealing, +7 to Scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  2/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: Here's to a good year of flying without worries.
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Finally found myself
                                                  Fighting for a chance.
                                                  I know now, this is who I really am.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:35 am
GAVIN SELWYN __________
Fifth Year, Prefect _________
Ravenclaw ____________
════════════════════════ _____

User Image

No signs of gold just yet. His jaw clenched harder as he turned against the wind to continue his search from a different perspective.

╔═══════════════════════╗
Blue Seeker
AC: 18
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%
(+8 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
0 of 3 to chase
0 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
00 - 00

╚═══════════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:06 pm
Abraham took Isaac's hand and led him to the lonesome hill.
While his daughter hid and watched,
She dare not breathe, she was so still.
Just as an angel cried for the slaughter,
Abraham's daughter raised her voice.
Then the angel asked her what her name was,
She said, "I have none."

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ seventh year prefect│ halfblood

The first year Helena reached the quaffle before Di, to her mild embarrassment, and then quickly passed the red ball off to Glynn. Di doubted Tyler was likely to be able to manage a steal from the fifth year, and so went after Glynn herself. They were used to giving one another a hard time in practices anyways

OOC:
Position: Blue Chaser
AC: 20
Mods: +8 Scoring, +6 Stealing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Then he asked, "How can this be?"
"My father never gave me one."
And with his sword up, raised for the slaughter,
Abraham's daughter raised her bow.
"How darest you, child, defy your father?"
"You better let young Isaac go."

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 1:36 pm
GAVIN SELWYN __________
Fifth Year, Prefect _________
Ravenclaw ____________
════════════════════════ _____

User Image

Dirt or something got in his eyes, he hissed and shook his head, steadied his balance as he moved an arm to rub itchy eyes. Gavin cursed and refocused, hoping for a glimmer of gold.

╔═══════════════════════╗
Blue Seeker
AC: 18
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%
(+8 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
0 of 3 to chase
0 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
00 - 00

╚═══════════════════════╝

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 3:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris thought he saw a glint of gold, but it turned out it had been a trick of the sun. Dang it! He pushed himself faster, searching wildly for the ever elusive Snitch. If he found it, he'd have a proving ground, and possibly even the title of seeker. That thought in mind, the boy kept his eyes peeled, hoping to find the ball.

Bronze Team Seeker
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:10 {Miss!}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Winsome Fey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:04 pm
User Image
                                                                I'm broke but I'm happy
                                                                I'm poor but I'm kind
                                                                I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah
                                                                I'm high but I'm grounded
                                                                I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
                                                                I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw Team
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out
                                                                What am I thinking? I hope I actually make it on the team...
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Tyler did his laps before launching into the air. Spying that Di hadn't stolen the ball, he went after it instead, hoping to steal.

Username: Red Hot Missy
                                                                Character's Name: Tyler Blade
                                                                House: Ravenclaw
                                                                Year: First
                                                                Advanced Flying I: No
                                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                Second Choice Position: Any

OOC:

Position: Blue Team Chaser
                                                                Modifiers: +4 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

And what it all comes down to
                                                                Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
                                                                'cause I've got one hand in my pocket
                                                                And the other one is giving the peace sign

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:06 pm
User Image
                                                                I'm broke but I'm happy
                                                                I'm poor but I'm kind
                                                                I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah
                                                                I'm high but I'm grounded
                                                                I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
                                                                I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw Team
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out
                                                                What am I thinking? I hope I actually make it on the team...
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Tyler managed to somehow creep in and steal the ball. Looking toward Di, he threw it as much as he could to pass it to the older teen.

Username: Red Hot Missy
                                                                Character's Name: Tyler Blade
                                                                House: Ravenclaw
                                                                Year: First
                                                                Advanced Flying I: No
                                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                Second Choice Position: Any

OOC:

Position: Blue Team Chaser
                                                                Modifiers: +4 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

And what it all comes down to
                                                                Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
                                                                'cause I've got one hand in my pocket
                                                                And the other one is giving the peace sign

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:21 pm
Abraham took Isaac's hand and led him to the lonesome hill.
While his daughter hid and watched,
She dare not breathe, she was so still.
Just as an angel cried for the slaughter,
Abraham's daughter raised her voice.
Then the angel asked her what her name was,
She said, "I have none."

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ seventh year prefect│ halfblood

Di caught the pass from the younger boy, giving him a thumbs up as she continued down the pitch with it.

OOC:
Position: Blue Chaser
Mods: +8 Scoring, +6 Stealing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: 2/3
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Then he asked, "How can this be?"
"My father never gave me one."
And with his sword up, raised for the slaughter,
Abraham's daughter raised her bow.
"How darest you, child, defy your father?"
"You better let young Isaac go."

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:26 pm
User Image

I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep

═══Ravenclaw═Keeper════

Hikaru was glad to have marcel nearby and tried to stick by him for the laps. he only stopped for breath once! He paced himself seeing as this was a warm up. Though the flying the laps was much nicer. Once it was time for the game, he was prepped to zoom to a goal to protect it at a moment notice. he wanted to do great this year!

Position: Keeper
AC: 14 (10+2(Natural Flyer)+1 experience +1 AF1)
Modifiers: +4 Catch (Seeker/keeper) +2 Everything
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed

Ooc:  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris kept searching, now convinced he'd gone the wrong way. He turned and went the other way a bit, looking around for any hint of gold. He wrinkled his nose, deep in thought, as he tried frantically to find the elusive orb.

Bronze Team Seeker
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:23 {Spotted!}

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:31 am
User ImageUser Image

If you want it, take it
                                                          I
                                                          should've said it before
                                                          Tried to hide it, fake it
                                                          I can't
                                                          pretend anymore

Rein grinned. Their captain seemed to have an infectiously bright personality and Rein loved it. The young girl was almost certain she'd seen her hair flash a different color though. She stared hard, but didn't see it happen again. She shrugged and got some help from an older student to charm her jersey before running and flying her laps. When the game was called she took a deep breath and began looking around. She spotted a bludger and aimed it carefully at the seeker boy named Dris. She swung...

Position: Blue Beater
                                                          Modifiers: +2 to swings
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                          Above 15 to save.
                                                          0-0

I only wanna die alive
                                                          Never by the hands of a broken heart
                                                          I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
                                                          Now that I've
                                                          become who I really are

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:33 am
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Sixth Year RavenclawPrefect

User Image

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                                you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                                Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                                We'll I'm empty.
                                                                                You're empty.

Ahnna watched everyone else for a moment before running and flying her laps. When she was done, she released the balls, through the quaffle up, and took off to start her search for a good bludger target. Just as she was looking, she saw a bludger headed towards Dris. She spun into action, hoping to save him from that painful fate, she aimed it at Tyler.

Position: Bronze Beater
                                                                                Modifiers: +8 to swings
                                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                                Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                                Above AC to hit
                                                                                Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                                                Above 15 to save.
                                                                                0-0

She's like a rock
                                                                                and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                                to hold on to.
                                                                                And there's gotta be,
                                                                                gotta be something more than this.
                                                                                In a life full of exits and entrances.

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games