Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:16 am

Mood: determined
Companions: Ravenclaw Teammates
Thoughts: no quaffle getting past me!

User Image

════════════════════════
I keep falling down, I keep on hitting the ground
I always get up now to see what's next
Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Hikaru landed and got himself healed up. the potion hit the spot and his ribs stopped hurting when he breathed deeply. He got himself a drink before they started up again this time ready to keep those goals from happening.

Position: Keeper
AC: 12 (10+2(Natural Flyer))
Modifiers: +2 Catch (Seeker/Keeper)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]

Total roll:

I won't give up, no I won't give in
'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again
No I won't leave, I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

════════════════════════

Ooc:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:21 am
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Fourth Year RavenclawMetamorphmagus

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                  you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                  Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                  We'll I'm empty.
                                                                  You're empty.

Ahnna took a potion from the stock to heal herself up before flying up to watch the game from a nice level. She found it rather relaxing to not actually have to try out for once.

Position: BLUE Beater
                                                                  AC: 19
                                                                  Modifiers: +7 to swings
                                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                  Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                  Above AC to hit
                                                                  Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                                  Above 15 to save.
                                                                  0-0

She's like a rock
                                                                  and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                  to hold on to.
                                                                  And there's gotta be,
                                                                  gotta be something more than this.
                                                                  In a life full of exits and entrances.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 9, 7, 8, 6, 3, 6, 6, 8, 4 Total: 63 (10-100)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:22 am
User Image
User Image

AUGHAHUFBALJB—Gavin cursed, screamed, and coughed all at once when the bludger smacked into the fat side of his thigh. He howled, trying to stay upright in the air as the pain swept throughout the lower regions of his body. Merlin, he could feel it pulsing in his toes. But not long after, the game was called to a pause and he was grateful for the chance to slow his broom down to a hobble as he reached the others.

So, he'd be a chaser now. Not as glorious as seeking, but, he'd potentially have less of a target on his back. And really, he did not want another one of Ahnna's bludgers smacking into him. At least not so soon. He took the chance to catch his breath, get a drink of water, and swallow down a healing potion to shake away the onsetting pain in his leg. Before long, it was time to join the game. He swept one leg over the seat of his broom and settled himself in, took to a chaser's position in the sky and waited for the quaffle to be released. Once it was, he dove in first for his hand at the red ball.

╔════════════════════╗
Bronze Chaser
AC: 15

HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%
+2 stealing/shooting
┉┉┉┉
00 - 00
╚════════════════════╝

Quote:

Diamond Wales rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 4, 5, 6, 10, 4, 1, 5, 9, 9 Total: 54 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:42 pm
User Image
                                                When everything you do
                                                Don't seem to matter.
                                                You try but it's no use
                                                Your world is getting blacker.

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn hadn't really done much, but part of that was because he'd been too distracted by the ring on his finger to concentrate. Shaking out his hand, he listened to Rhys give out the new teams and nodded. Okay, so he was with Dris. That's fine. He went up, trying to get the quaffle before Gavin.

Blue Team Chaser
                                                AC: 14
                                                Modifiers: +4 to Stealing, +4 to Scoring
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥
                                                Final Roll: --
                                                -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: .................................
                                                OOC:

Ash

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm running out of time
                                                For me to break this.
                                                I'm tired of feeling like
                                                I'm never gonna make it.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Well... that took forever. Or at least it felt like it. As if he'd been frozen in ice, suspended over the pitch like a little decoration. Almost like he was watching himself in slow motion. But once his fingers were on the quaffle, he was back in action and everything sped hundredfold.

╔════════════════════╗
Bronze Chaser

+2 stealing/shooting
┉┉┉┉
1 of 3
┉┉┉┉
00 - 00
╚════════════════════╝

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Racing unopposed, he rushed down the quidditch pitch toward the goals.

╔════════════════════╗
Bronze Chaser

+2 stealing/shooting
┉┉┉┉
2 of 3
┉┉┉┉
00 - 00
╚════════════════════╝

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔰 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔢xx
Second Year Ravenclaw Muggleborn Chaser xxxxx

User Image

xxxHello darkness, my old friend- I've come to talk with you again
                                              xxxxxxBecause a vision softly creeping, left its seeds while I was sleeping
                                              xxxxxxxxxAnd the vision that was planted in my brain, still remains within the sound of silence
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxIn restless dreams I walked alone, narrow streets of cobblestone

xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Deaus was not sure what to make of the job change he never beated before, was that the right word to use? Maybe beatered? Regardless he never been a beater before and he was not sure if he was cut out for the job. But he got on the equmipent and took the bat, it all felt heavy to him but he flew up and tried to look for a target to hit. There was not many people to choose from so he'd try someone not much older then him to start out with. He found the bludger and tried to hit it at Glynn.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx

'Neath the halo of a street lamp, I turned my collar to the cold and dampxxx
                                              When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon lightxxxxxx
                                              That split the night, and touched the sound of silencexxxxxxxxx
                                              And in the naked light I saw, ten thousand people, maybe morexxxxxxxxxxxx

(( ooc smile )
                                              Team Bronze
                                              Position: Chaser
                                              Modifiers: +5 AC +3 steal +1 Score +1 to hit with a bludger.
                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, +1 Year of EXP
                                              Lives: [💀] [💀] [💀]

0|0

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Skidding to a halt as he reached the scoring zone, Gavin aimed for the center hoop and threw the quaffle as hard as he could past the first year.

╔════════════════════╗
Bronze Chaser

+2 stealing/shooting
┉┉┉┉
3 of 3
┉┉┉┉
00 - 00
╚════════════════════╝

Kungfudemoness

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:36 pm

User Image

════════════════════════

Hikaru went to try and block the shot from the older student

Total roll:

════════════════════════

Ooc:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:43 pm

User Image

════════════════════════

Hikaru almost made it but the ball was quicker. Glynn was open so he tossed the ball to him

Total roll:

════════════════════════

Ooc:

Diamond Wales

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:01 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔰 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔢xx
Second Year Ravenclaw Muggleborn Chaser xxxxx

User Image

xxxHello darkness, my old friend- I've come to talk with you again
                                              xxxxxxBecause a vision softly creeping, left its seeds while I was sleeping
                                              xxxxxxxxxAnd the vision that was planted in my brain, still remains within the sound of silence
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxIn restless dreams I walked alone, narrow streets of cobblestone

xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Smack went the bludger as it hit Deaus nearly knocking him off his broom. He felt tears forming in his eyes as he nearly dropped his bat. How does anyone like playing a beater when you're more likely to be hit by these cannon balls. He tried to right himself and tried to hit Marcello.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx

'Neath the halo of a street lamp, I turned my collar to the cold and dampxxx
                                              When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon lightxxxxxx
                                              That split the night, and touched the sound of silencexxxxxxxxx
                                              And in the naked light I saw, ten thousand people, maybe morexxxxxxxxxxxx

(( ooc smile )
                                              Team Bronze
                                              Position: Chaser
                                              Modifiers: +5 AC +3 steal +1 Score +1 to hit with a bludger - 1 to everything from being closer to death.
                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, +1 Year of EXP
                                              Lives: [ ] [💀] [💀]

0|0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:37 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Fourth Year RavenclawMetamorphmagus

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                  you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                  Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                  We'll I'm empty.
                                                                  You're empty.

Ahnna had been watching the tryouts with quiet interest. Rhys called for the tryouts to end and she and the rest of the team flew to the ground. She quietly discussed the team with Rhys while they waited for everyone to join them on the ground. Once the team was all surrounding her she grinned and waved at them all. "Hey guys! You all played really well today and we've got the team roster all figured out!"She said enthusiastically. Her excitement was getting to her and neon hair was turning to a more forest or emerald green, her eyes following suit. "So without further ado, The team is as follows! Chasers will be Diantha, Glynn, and Deaus. Keeper will be Hikaru. Me and Marcello will be the beaters. And obviously Rhys is our seeker. Gavin and Driskol will be our reserves for the year. Lets all have a great year guys. I believe we can win the cup this year!"

She's like a rock
                                                                  and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                  to hold on to.
                                                                  And there's gotta be,
                                                                  gotta be something more than this.
                                                                  In a life full of exits and entrances.

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Xistund

Kungfudemoness

Essy ze Ninja

The Shiny Furret

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:46 pm
Ravenclaw Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Rhys Hamilton-Blake

Team Vice Captain
Hayden Atterberry

Keeper
Hikaru Nakano

Chasers
Diantha Warlow
Glynn Llewellyn
Deaus Whiteshade

Seeker
Rhys Hamilton Blake

Beaters
Hayden Atterbury
Marcello Fioravanti

Reserves
Gavin Selwyn - Reserve Seeker
Driskol Abrams - Reserve Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:57 pm

Mood: excited
Thoughts: woo! I made the team!

User Image

════════════════════════

After practice Hikaru went to view the list of who made it on the team. Feeling like he only did so well he initially only looked at the reserve list. When he didn't see his name there he looked at the other list hopefully. That hope payed off when he say he was the Keeper. He was so happy he had done well enough to making it on to the starting team! He knew he would have to practice hard and be his best for the team.

Total roll:

════════════════════════

Ooc:

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:39 pm
Kungfudemoness

Mood: excited
Thoughts: woo! I made the team!

User Image

════════════════════════

After practice Hikaru sat down and rested while they diliberated. He was excited to hear he was to be the keeper. He couldnt wait to tell Lauretta!

Total roll:

════════════════════════

Ooc:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games