Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:26 am

Mood: determined
Companions: blue team
Thoughts: I can do it!

User Image

════════════════════════
I keep falling down, I keep on hitting the ground
I always get up now to see what's next
Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Hikaru lost the ball not too long after getting it. he wanted to try and score again or have Di score. but first they would need the ball back from Deaus

Position: Blue Chaser
AC: 12 (10+2(Natural Flyer))
Modifiers: + 1 Catch (+2 Seeker/Keeper) (-1 from damage)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [X]
Post to goal: [ ] [ ] [ ]

Total roll:

I won't give up, no I won't give in
'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again
No I won't leave, I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

════════════════════════

Ooc:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:23 am
Blackbird claw, raven wing,
Under the red sunlight...
Long clothesline, two shirtsleeves,
Waving as we go by.
Hundred years, hundred more;
Someday we may see a-
Woman king, wristwatch time,
Slowing as she goes to sleep.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ fifth year prefect │ halfblood

Di was feeling a bit sore, due to the bludger hit, but that wasn't going to stop her from attempting to steal.

OOC:
Position: Blue Team Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 +6 Scoring, +5 +4 Stealing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

Quote:

Black horse fly, lemonade,
Jar on the red ant hill...
Garden worm, cigarette,
Ash on the window sill.
Hundred years, hundred more;
Someday we may see a-
Woman king, sword in hand,
Swing at some evil and bleed.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:01 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔰 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔢xx
Second Year Ravenclaw Muggleborn Chaser xxxxx

User Image

xxxHello darkness, my old friend- I've come to talk with you again
                                              xxxxxxBecause a vision softly creeping, left its seeds while I was sleeping
                                              xxxxxxxxxAnd the vision that was planted in my brain, still remains within the sound of silence
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxIn restless dreams I walked alone, narrow streets of cobblestone

xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Deaus avoided both the other chasers and tried to race down the pitch hoping to keep away from the two blue teammates.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx

'Neath the halo of a street lamp, I turned my collar to the cold and dampxxx
                                              When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon lightxxxxxx
                                              That split the night, and touched the sound of silencexxxxxxxxx
                                              And in the naked light I saw, ten thousand people, maybe morexxxxxxxxxxxx

(( ooc : text here ))
                                              Team Bronze
                                              Position: Chaser
                                              AC: 15
                                              Modifiers: +5 AC +3 steal +1 Score
                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe +1 Year of EXP
                                              Lives: [💀] [💀] [💀]
                                              Post to Goal: 2/3
                                              10|0

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Still no sign, he tsked his tongue and fought against the sharp wind as he turned curved with the edges of the pitch and flew down the field for another sweep.

╔════════════════════╗
Bronze Team

HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%
(+5 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
0 of 3 to chase
0 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
00 - 00
╚════════════════════╝

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:46 pm

User Image

════════════════════════

Hikaru decided to try again for the ball seeing as Di missed. He went in to steal on Deaus

Post to goal: [ ] [ ] [ ]

Total roll:

════════════════════════

Ooc:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:21 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxAnd the vision that was planted in my brain, still remains within the sound of silence

Deaus avoided another steal attempt as he made it to the goal. He gritted his teeth, it was now or never. He lobbed the ball hoping to make it into the goal.

Team Bronze
                                              Post to Goal: 3/3
                                              10|0

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:48 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Fourth Year RavenclawMetamorphmagus

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                  you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                  Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                  We'll I'm empty.
                                                                  You're empty.

Ahnna aimed her bludger at Gavin and swung hard..

Position: BLUE Beater
                                                                  Modifiers: +7 to swings (-1 to ow)
                                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                  Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                  Above AC to hit
                                                                  Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                                  Above 15 to save.
                                                                  0-0

She's like a rock
                                                                  and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                  to hold on to.
                                                                  And there's gotta be,
                                                                  gotta be something more than this.
                                                                  In a life full of exits and entrances.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ⓕⓘⓡⓢⓣ Ⓨⓔⓐⓡ Ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝⓒⓛⓐⓦ

Dris kept searching, having thought he saw the Snitch, but it turned out to be a glint from someone's watch. He sighed heavily, hear turning to try and catch any sight of the stupid Snitch.

AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 {Spotting} +3 {Catching} {-1 Injury}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, +1 Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:12 {Failed to Spot}
x/3
Lives: [✵] [x] [✵]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:53 pm
User Image
User Image
Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя RανєηcƖαω

Marcello was determined. When he heard the smack of a Bludger against a bat, noting that it was flying straight towards Gavin, he took action. The Italian boy quickly flew over, swinging to deflect the Bludger, taking aim at Ahnna once again.

Bronze Team Beater
                                                      Nat. Flyer | Mean Swing | Deft Dodger
                                                      AC: 14 | Mods: +2 -1 = +1
                                                      Aiming at: Ahnna
                                                      Saving: Gavin
                                                      Final Roll: 17 (saved Gavin, missed Ahnna)
                                                      | |

I'm a shooting star leaping through the skies like a tiger defying the laws of gravity.
                                                      I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva. I'm gonna go go go! There's no stopping me!
                                                      I'm burning through the sky, yeah! Two hundred degrees! That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit.
                                                      I'm traveling at the speed of light. I wanna make a supersonic man out of you! Don't stop me now!

x x

OOC: . . .

Blue team:
Chasers: Di and Hikaru
Beater: Ahnna
Seeker: Dris

Bronze team:
Chasers: Glynn and Deaus
Beater: Marcello
Seeker: Gavin

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:15 pm
User Image
User Image

WHOOSH! BAM! Bludger came. Bludger went. "THANK YOU!" He shouted, loud and clear as he could as he spurred off in search of the snitch.

╔════════════════════╗
Bronze Team

HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%
+5 spotting/catching
┉┉┉┉
0 of 3 to chase
0 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
00 - 00
╚════════════════════╝

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:50 pm
User Image
                                              The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
                                              Could it be that we have been this way before
                                              I know you don't think that I am trying
                                              I know you're wearing thin down to the core

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys had been watching the tryouts carefully, making sure to mentally note who was doing what. Thankfully, he seemed to not be too busy with trying to catch the quaffle. Which, speaking of the quaffle, there it was. He reached out to try and catch it before it went through the hoop.

Blue team:

Bronze team:

AC: 18
                                              Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching (+8 for catching the quaffle)
                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                              Lives: [x] [x] [x]
                                              Final Roll: --
                                              -/3 Catch Up
                                              -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: I am going to die today, aren't I?
                                              Taken By: Gideon Reid
                                              OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is not what I intended
                                              I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
                                              You always thought that I was stronger
                                              I may have failed
                                              But I have loved you from the start

username

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:54 pm
User Image
                                              The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
                                              Could it be that we have been this way before
                                              I know you don't think that I am trying
                                              I know you're wearing thin down to the core

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys caught the ball and smiled slightly, nodding toward Deaus even if his attempt to score had failed. However, he now looked for someone to throw it to. Nodding to Hikaru, he tossed the ball toward the first year and started formulating how the teams were going to be switched up the next go.

Blue team:

Bronze team:

AC: 18
                                              Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching (+8 for catching the quaffle)
                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                              Lives: [x] [x] [x]
                                              Final Roll: 17 (Blocked)
                                              -/3 Catch Up
                                              -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: I am going to die today, aren't I?
                                              Taken By: Gideon Reid
                                              OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is not what I intended
                                              I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
                                              You always thought that I was stronger
                                              I may have failed
                                              But I have loved you from the start

Kungfudemoness

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:37 pm

User Image

════════════════════════

Hikaru caught the pass and headed toward the goals. Hopefully he could get to the other side.

Post to goal: [O] [ ] [ ]

Total roll:

════════════════════════

Ooc:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:03 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Fourth Year RavenclawMetamorphmagus

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                  you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                  Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                  We'll I'm empty.
                                                                  You're empty.

Ahnna glared when her shot was blocked. She whispered a quiet apology under her breath, before aiming at Marcello. He seemed to be the only person she could hit right now...

Position: BLUE Beater
                                                                  Modifiers: +7 to swings (-1 to ow)
                                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                  Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                  Above AC to hit
                                                                  Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                                  Above 15 to save.
                                                                  0-0

She's like a rock
                                                                  and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                  to hold on to.
                                                                  And there's gotta be,
                                                                  gotta be something more than this.
                                                                  In a life full of exits and entrances.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:07 am

User Image

Deaus had a bit of a grin as the captain nodded to him. Seeing the older boy throwing the ball to the first year Deaus rushed to him to try and swipe it back.

Team Bronze
                                              Post to Goal: 0/3
                                              10|0

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games